Verified:

tduong Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 12:29:44

some of the biggest whiners are out now, can we avoid the shady tactics guys. Whoever it is that gives random DR, please stop.

And please don't come in here with the bs saying it was me because it wasn't. If i did it, i wouldn't mind rubbing it in your face.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Hopeless Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 13:24:05

shut up fluff

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2012, 15:32:35

It was you

blid

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2012, 19:42:01

Originally posted by Getafix:
It was you
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 19:42:54

Originally posted by tduong:
some of the biggest whiners are out now, can we avoid the shady tactics guys. Whoever it is that gives random DR, please stop.

And please don't come in here with the bs saying it was me because it wasn't. If i did it, i wouldn't mind rubbing it in your face.

unfortunately, thats not true. blid is still playing as is crest (even though he said he was quitting).
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Rob Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 19:57:24

Random. Yeah sure.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 20:23:39

if it wasnt random... rob the players would be deleted.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Jackelope Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 20:45:42

its funny people cant see whats going on here.. so blind with hate for JJ and Tduong...
seriously people open your eyes.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2012, 22:25:19

Originally posted by JJ23:

unfortunately, thats not true. blid is still playing as is crest (even though he said he was quitting).

crest is out, he had a RL emergency, he was on his way to the hospital last night when he PMed me :(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Apr 10th 2012, 23:22:44

Originally posted by Jackelope:
its funny people cant see whats going on here.. so blind with hate for JJ and Tduong...
seriously people open your eyes.

it's ok, let them :)

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 10th 2012, 23:50:08

Hope crest is OK

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 3:32:44

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by JJ23:

crest is out, he had a RL emergency, he was on his way to the hospital last night when he PMed me :(

then i expect to never see the country

nigerian nightmare leave protection.

Jackelope Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 6:33:14

JJ you are a fluffin douche..
KoH is crest or his family going to be alright?

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 7:10:52

why am i a douche? i didnt wish any ill will on him... just dont expect me to sit here and pray for a guy night and day whos had it out for me from day 1. sorry. that would go for DH and hopeless as well.

tduong Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 8:33:33

what he is saying is that you don't have to pray or anything. You're being a douche by not seeing what's more important. Or rather, you should've just left it alone.
It's like laughing and being rowdy when you're near a funeral. Nobody expects you to feel sympathy or anything. Just give them respect with peace and quiet.

AzNiZe Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 16:58:41

best wishes to crest and his family

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 17:17:29

whatever it was seems fine now. just posted on tournament forums as of 3 hours ago

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 11th 2012, 19:31:20

JJ, i don't believe the Nigerian Nightmare is him, he never makes a country as soon as the set resets, he usually makes it Monday or Tuesday with high #s in the tripple digits ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 11th 2012, 19:50:57

well soon know if that country goes demo. lol.