Verified:

AquaView Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 1:33:59

i am posting here for all to see as i not wanting repeat this

quote QM Said "I sure did badmouth Aquaview.. He's lied to the leaders of other clans spreading his bullfluff propaganda, trash talking NBK's leaders, and I'm supposed to do/say nothing about it? I call bullfluff! You haven't seen him come in here and refute my accusations, because he knows I'm not making this stuff up.
You mention these other things having nothing to do with what I posted, why? Because you prolly like the guy, and want to, but you can't defend his actions.

I'm entitled to my opinion of him, as you are, of me.

Walding? Have I badmouthed him? Well you notice you haven't seen him around, as the founder of SF, there's something wrong there, don't you agree? After finding out about the cheating in SF, aren't you kinda glad it's over?"

AquaView Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 1:34:08

Ok i tried to let this go. but i have not told any lies. so either someone misunderstood something or you just twisting everything i said as usual.

first i never recruited anyone. walding did all recruiting and i sure the fact that he spent to much time on the game got him in trouble in real life. but him not returning when he said he was might been reason most members left.

So first prove i recruited nbk members or any members from any where.

as for what went down while i was in nbk. yes i talked to a lot of members and all i heard is how things needed to change or they going to leave. nothing to do with me. so i tried to talk to you and you thought i was trying to commit mutiny.

yes i wanted vp in nbk as i felt i could help get things that was voted on dealt with sooner and make a decision based on the ideas of all they voted. as nbk had no vp that did anything (but i respected the vp as great player and good guy) but he didn't do the job as he didn't want it when he given to him. i am thinking is you didn't want a vp to work with you want to be the big man. i didn't was pres ini nbk or sf as i don't have the time or care that much. i have a life. but as vp as in any clan i could help a lot in organizing and get things done.

but the biggest complaint i got from nbk members is qm does nothing but hit on the girls in the clan. a quote every day is the first day for qm. yes i think qm is worst leader nbk has ever had. he does nothing when leader steps up and tries to do something and it goes well he takes the credit. and when crap hits the fan he goes cray and starts to demote. i know k4f be demoted mean times and i know demon did as well.

from what i understand there still no vp there.

as for stuff you have claimed i said you have twisted and took out of context.

well your stubborn higher might thinking lost you a member that was with nbk for 10 years and always did his best for nbk

and with what i knew lost you the first 2 wars and helped lose the 3rd. i know how nbk plays and how you guys think.

plus SF had the best of killers they wouldn't stop restarting.

now i didn't want to come on here and say anything was going to let it all go but qm called me out. it must eat you up knowing you haven been able to beat me. and had to lie and twist things i have said to try and defend yourself.

i have nothing against nbk members there some of the best guys i played with. but qm is an ass who lives in the 60s and old glory.

but everything i have said is true, any clan that is allied with nbk don't have much of an ally as if nbk is bored and they need a war and you fit there needs your going to get FS just ask Focus who backed NBK in there biggest hour of need against aodt. and sets later get declared on.

but know this we should never won that first war even with are numbers you had fs and we had members that never faught together. we pulled together and gave it are all and robbed you of your one chance to make me pay.

sorry for the long wind but it had to be said. like i said i tried to let it go but i guess i got to nbk more then anyone else has. funny thing is it must burn qm butt for him to keep dwelling.

so first show me someone i recruited

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 1:48:31

uh, what?

tl;dr
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

AquaView Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 1:56:59

as for cheating with multies you just making more accusations without proof 1 member had countries and his girlfriend makes countries and did get marked as safe. but even if that was a cheat hardly shows. that SF knew anything about it or that anyone else cheated.

no clan can say they know what every member is doing and most clans have had that happen. as for walding left for marital reasons.

we beat nbk 2 sets alone and you trying to demean us you can do that all you like not going to change the facts we didn't lose to nbk. these are the facts

weather you believe or not i know the truth. now the truth is out there everyone can believe what you like but you like.

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 2:23:41

Meh, honestly, don't really know what truth is when you are involved, I heard you telling people a lot of lies, saw convos as well, with you lying. Didn't read most of what you typed, but doesnt really matter what you said.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Popcom Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 2:32:42

TL;DR
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Pain Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 5:34:06

one thing we can all agree on is that QM is at least 63% retarded. the only thing we cant agree on whether its a birth defect or he did too much acid in the 60's
Your mother is a nice woman

Khavic25 Game profile

Apr 9th 2012, 16:28:47

Since QM was a pre-teen in the 60's it is very unlikely he was doing acid then, it was probably the end of the 70's that he was dropping acid :P

Damn missed it

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 13th 2012, 23:34:09

Woah! Pain... Not all of us agree. You again, are misinformed, and appear as a hate mongering troll! Is that what you are trying to do?

I don't agree with Pain's charges. (Not that I care that much) If I were just 63% retarded, I would not be "retarded" at all, would I?.. If anything, I suppose I'd then be.. 'pretarded'.. LOL
I don't recall doing anything to cause this hate trip from Pain, either.

As Kavic25 says... It wasn't until I was 21, that I dabbled in that, which causes extreme enlightenment.

Sounds like Pain might be ass hurt, cuz he's jealous.. LMAO

Aquapew, you can see my reply to your trumped up bullfluff in the thread you branched from called 'Semper merges with CC' or something like that..

K4F's right, we can't take anything you say, as truth, so maybe it's best that you just go away! And take Pain with you.

As in the other thread, I'm taking PG's advice. Past is past.. Nothing left but the future. One thing about MY future, You can bet Aquapew, wont be in it, or NBK!

btw, who is the one that spent 10 years for NBK, that is now gone? If you are talking about yourself, that's as much bullfluff, as your other claims.

l8r..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 13th 2012, 23:39:03

you just know that some day you'll look back and wonder

the past is the past, we are here, the future is out there :)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

KeTcHuP Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 3:00:48

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
Meh, honestly, don't really know what truth is when you are involved, I heard you telling people a lot of lies, saw convos as well, with you lying. Didn't read most of what you typed, but doesnt really matter what you said.

Stop reading my convos on my comp when im taking a fluff!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Khavic25 Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 3:29:03

You were gone for over an hour. He was looking for next of kin contacts because he thought you had drowned!! :P
Damn missed it

Pain Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 5:08:43

QM maybe retarded wasnt the proper word. i think not right in the head is more appropriate, and for that i appologize.
Your mother is a nice woman

nico Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 7:34:50

Originally posted by Khavic25:
You were gone for over an hour. He was looking for next of kin contacts because he thought you had drowned!! :P

lol

Walding Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 14:10:42

QM you remind me of Bomber.

Popcom Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 16:34:22

lol, watch out QM, we all know what a hard on walding has for bomber...
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Apr 14th 2012, 19:06:41

the title of this thread should of been "Attention Whore in need of Attention"
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

mrford Game profile

Apr 15th 2012, 2:42:50

Give that both some flowers

fluffes love flowers
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 21:37:33

Originally posted by Pain:
QM maybe retarded wasnt the proper word. i think not right in the head is more appropriate, and for that i appologize.

Apology accepted..

Being not right in the head would mean one is wrong.

*makes note to defend my butt!* And change appearance to resemble anyone other than
Bomber..

he thought you had drowned!! :P

Now, that's funny, rat der!

God Save the Ketchup!

Kill4Free should soon make an appearance in NBK warchat..

We wait, with baited breath....

Edited By: QM Diver on Apr 29th 2012, 21:40:36
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 29th 2012, 22:34:37

Originally posted by AquaView:
i am posting here for all to see as i not wanting repeat this

quote QM Said "I sure did badmouth Aquaview.. He's lied to the leaders of other clans spreading his bullfluff propaganda, trash talking NBK's leaders, and I'm supposed to do/say nothing about it? I call bullfluff! You haven't seen him come in here and refute my accusations, because he knows I'm not making this stuff up.
You mention these other things having nothing to do with what I posted, why? Because you prolly like the guy, and want to, but you can't defend his actions.

I'm entitled to my opinion of him, as you are, of me.

Walding? Have I badmouthed him? Well you notice you haven't seen him around, as the founder of SF, there's something wrong there, don't you agree? After finding out about the cheating in SF, aren't you kinda glad it's over?"

um, can you show me where the beginning of this is? not that i have any doubts about it, but it's just that you basically started the thread with a bunch of hearsay, instead of an actualy quote. yes, i should keep up more with these forums so that i have a clue what is going on, but you only have 101 posts... so i probably didn't miss much.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.