Verified:

blid

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2012, 2:47:25

http://www.eestats.com/express/country/183

Lucky for #86.. Express sure works well
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 3:46:49

Yes 86 has it made. I am so sick of the cheating here. I can only guess whos country it is- JJ, do you know who the scum is that plays # 86?
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

blid

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2012, 3:50:51

And if that's JJ, #183 is probably tduong. If so, Warster please purple.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 3:53:26

not sure who runs 86 but im sure tdoung isnt playing this reset. i have been allied to him every set he has played in the last 3 months.
Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 3:54:59

I just found out 86 in for sure not JJ. See, blid i was a bad boy and top fed 109. It appears that i got lucky and hit JJ once again. 109 is him. WOOPS? LMFAO- that poor guy has no luck when it comes to me- i was not looking for him and still i find him. No wonder he hates me. I guess carma catches everyone. If so i am due for lots of good luck.
I shall fear no retals,

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 3:58:05

sorry DH. i do not run 109.

but i did see your tophit.

try again.
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2012, 4:00:17

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
I just found out 86 in for sure not JJ. See, blid i was a bad boy and top fed 109. It appears that i got lucky and hit JJ once again. 109 is him. WOOPS? LMFAO- that poor guy has no luck when it comes to me- i was not looking for him and still i find him. No wonder he hates me. I guess carma catches everyone. If so i am due for lots of good luck.
Lol, you can't help top feeding

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 4:05:27

JJ- if you are not 109 then i suspect you are 86. Tell us- is this you- you said not sure? Are you lying? It looks like the kind of stunt you would do.
I shall fear no retals,

mdemon Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 4:10:07

I know which country JJ is running, and I can say that he is neither.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 4:11:34

^there you go. listen to mdemon. nuff said. gosh.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2012, 4:39:32

#36 gives out free DR too!, farm his ass!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

tduong Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 4:44:36

And if that's JJ, #183 is probably tduong. If so, Warster please purple.

when i read something that sounds like whining. I look a little to the left and it says "blid" every time. I guess I'll just keep giving free DR and then top feed blid :)
how does that feel
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

q2on Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 5:28:08

Express is getting dumb. Everyone is cheating with DR. :( What's the point of even playing anymore?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2012, 5:49:20

I wouldn't call it cheating, its more like abusing it, and until they fix it as they told us they would, its going to keep happening :(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Rob Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 8:55:40

Should i even be playing anymore considering #86 is definitely going to run away with this one?

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 9:16:56

look at 180 giving 99 free DR..... not to mention i have insider info that 99 has more tech than is possible with the amt of turns taken...

ducko

Apr 7th 2012, 10:00:41

bonus

Rob Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 10:48:33

I suspect we will have a new Express record this set with the way this has gone. Sorry bakku

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 11:31:38

JJ is playing number 86

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 11:36:09

He leech tech from myself and others on the false pretense that he was playing tyranny techer. And look guess what now dr to hide in.

Great work JJ your awsome top 5 player in earth for sure. What fluffing skill you have man god I'm so envious of how good you are.

What a joke this fluff is set after set

emeritus

Apr 7th 2012, 13:07:55

Originally posted by Rob:
I suspect we will have a new Express record this set with the way this has gone. Sorry bakku
that Wont happen

SuperFly Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 14:16:48

Lol

braden Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 14:22:18

so obvious, both countries should be deleted..

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 19:01:15

Originally posted by herbs12:
He leech tech from myself and others on the false pretense that he was playing tyranny techer. And look guess what now dr to hide in.

Great work JJ your awsome top 5 player in earth for sure. What fluffing skill you have man god I'm so envious of how good you are.

hey retard. i was going tyr techer. why the F do you think i was monarchy. if i wanted to F you i would have switched to commie even before my tech phase. i built up as a monarchy, ready to switch to TYR after teching and right before landgrabbing. until i logged in and prices were 1700.

i did a 100k tech start where you gained 8-10k pts and told you to cancel all tech pacts with me. i gave you just as much tech as you gave me. i didnt leech crap from you. u went apefluff and on some power trip rampage. you are a fluffing joke herbs. just for that im gona lg you. idiot. and gl trying to finish in primary too.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 19:02:00

Originally posted by emeritus:
Originally posted by Rob:
that Wont happen

no i wont beat bakku.

not with blid grabbing me every 2 hours.

blid runs "the beautiful and dammed" although ive seen his picture in real life and hes definitely FAR from a looker.

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 19:08:04

No jj you are dillusional, but I don't need to justify myself or what happend.

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 19:17:22

you are an emtional idiot. for calling me out like a douche, you better turret up in primary. im gonna topfeed you and keep hitting you till u fight.

GGGGGGGGG

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 19:22:40

Sure thing JJ

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 19:25:38

youre right. im not. i cant possibly. wait. can i? youll just have to wait and see if i pull a jedidola.

herbs12 Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 19:29:26

Meh, I don't really care either way JJ, go ahead you know who I am you know my country. I just find it amusing you have stated and said that each server is its own. Now your being a hypocrite and taking a express issue to primary.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 19:29:39

dang. JJ23 is threatening somebody with consequences that he can't perform on this server. and my wireless dropped out again. wth did NukEvil or Dark Morbid do to y'all's forum?

hallo, pank, i see you now.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 19:36:17

Originally posted by JJ23:

hey retard. i was going tyr techer. why the F do you think i was monarchy. if i wanted to F you i would have switched to commie even before my tech phase. i built up as a monarchy, ready to switch to TYR after teching and right before landgrabbing. until i logged in and prices were 1700.

i did a 100k tech start where you gained 8-10k pts and told you to cancel all tech pacts with me. i gave you just as much tech as you gave me. i didnt leech crap from you. u went apefluff and on some power trip rampage. you are a fluffing joke herbs. just for that im gona lg you. idiot. and gl trying to finish in primary too.

JJ you lie about everything. Complete Dbagg scum. How could anyone believe a compulsive lier and cheater like you are.
I shall fear no retals,

tduong Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 22:03:20

lol the express forum is back to its normal debates :)

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2012, 22:21:23

And once again the mods turn a blind eye.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 22:23:26

yep- clearly they do not care about express.
I shall fear no retals,

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 22:31:28

it's not that they don't care, it's just that the forums were written by a cheater and they haven't taken the time to sort it out yet.

probably not good for you to mess with me more stupid.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

tduong Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 22:33:18

the mods delete people that break the rules, they don't delete people doing dumb fluff.

blid is so dumb he doesn't know he's helping jj lol.

blid

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2012, 23:01:00

huh? how/why would i help jj?

tduong Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 23:26:01

exactly my point

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2012, 23:31:19

look at 180 giving 99 free DR..... not to mention i have insider info that 99 has more tech than is possible with the amt of turns taken...

I appreciated the free DR, but it was unsolicited. And haven't you guys figured out the double tech bug yet?

Deerhunter Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 23:38:22

what double tech?
I shall fear no retals,

JJ23 Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 6:14:06

Originally posted by Deerhunter:

JJ you lie about everything. Complete Dbagg scum. How could anyone believe a compulsive lier and cheater like you are.

of course u would know all my intentions and what straegy id play before i do. moron.

ive stated many times, i pick my strategy on thrusday based on market prices/trends.

tech was horrendous on thursday, everything around 1700... so i went away from running a ttr.

dont hate because ur too stupid to play a late start correctly without getting farmed.

Jiman Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 6:45:07

Originally posted by Getafix:

I appreciated the free DR, but it was unsolicited. And haven't you guys figured out the double tech bug yet?

Double Tech Bug?

Alin Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 6:56:29

That DR stuff is lame - there is no point in competing with players that uses that kind of tactics.

It remembers me about RD in alliance server and their way to always find a way to cheat.