Verified:

AquaView Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 4:28:51

Walding didn`t return PG and me don`t have the time to run a clan so we merge into the clans that helped us some might go to focus but most cc thanks for the fun guys

rebelnbk Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 4:41:27

Hey Aqua, you guys should have merged with us.

CC is a good second choice. :)

AquaView Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 4:45:49

like nbk would have me back lol

Havoc Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 5:52:49

Exciting but sad to hear, good luck dudes, anyone wants to net is welcome to join Pan:)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

mdevol Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 6:17:27

Confirmed.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Asing Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 6:20:27

confirmed
SoL
CC

Donny Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 6:34:50

Confirmed:) hopefully i get to play this set :D
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 12:30:17

Logical move. Semper was never anything more than a spam tag, and CC has been falling apart. Hopefully it will help CC get back up.

Donny Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 15:57:25

CC falling apart?? lol since when?
ICQ-105967052

Havoc Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 16:53:03

Don't know if I'd call Semper a spam tag either smegma..:p
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 17:03:16

Sad to see a tag go. I feel like it was two/three sets ago that Semper had almost 400 countries to war NBK. What happened?

Oh well, CC should enjoy a buff from this...
IT'S KILLING TIME

ZIP Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 17:28:42

lae happened
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mrford Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 18:02:30

LaE is where it's at, don't get it twisted yo.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 18:13:10

Oh i see. I never stay current with FFA dealings. Not even sure where all this takes place cause FFAT is always ded
IT'S KILLING TIME

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Apr 4th 2012, 18:50:34

you are an NBKer AquaView. Why wouldn't they want you back?

iTz Klutch Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 21:21:51

lol CC falling apart. when SF was taking an NBK FS, CC was taking an IMP FS. NBK, the best war alliance at the time for both size and will, was humbled by SF. CC took on a much larger, experienced IMP (before XI left i believe) in a 1v1 and claimed victory. These are small feats to a player with the skill level of the smegma, magnus trollus-optimus. CC with the new merger, if it were on the same number scale as NBK, would be an awesome war. 250 vs 250 would be as great as NBK 300 vs SF 350 like 4 sets ago.

SemperFi members left for CC, LaE, Ely and FoCuS.
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 23:02:08

Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:
Sad to see a tag go. I feel like it was two/three sets ago that Semper had almost 400 countries to war NBK. What happened?

They fought the law, and the... LAW WON!

They fought the law, and the... MODS WON!

Bow to da Mods! ;o)

Rebel! You Kwack me up!

That.... is all.
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Donny Game profile

Apr 4th 2012, 23:33:56

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
ICQ-105967052

Tin Man

Apr 5th 2012, 2:14:05

I still lub you Aqua!

We had fun... and you weren't TOO bad =D

It's funny how much of the original cast is still around though... I want my literate friend back!(the original Drunken Monkey)

nico Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 3:55:35

Originally posted by QM Diver:
Originally posted by SublimeNightmare:

They fought the law, and the... LAW WON!

They fought the law, and the... MODS WON!

Bow to da Mods! ;o)

Rebel! You Kwack me up!

That.... is all.

but the mods deleted one pair of users, after which they re-created and weren't re-deleted. 32 =/= 400. i guess that's the logic you will use though.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 6:50:13

so who joined focus? lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2012, 7:02:19

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
so who joined focus? lol

Cabs...., no, wait....he was in XI, TRAIDOR!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

mdevol Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 8:05:29

idk but only 4 came to CC so there are more out there...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Crippler ICD Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 8:23:12

cabs was mine all along, I let you borrow him Ko :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Donny Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 13:06:26

back off my aquaview, before i start smackin hoes!
ICQ-105967052

PG Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 13:24:04

I have joined CC =)

Being leader in 2 alliance – Is just a bit to much for me.

but the Semperfi members know how to get a hold of me, if they every need anything =)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 13:35:44

back in ur cage PG.....

/me runs...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2012, 13:41:07

hey, I missed this thread.

Confirmed firmly - good to have you with us :)

/me licks PG ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

PG Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 13:51:57

sorry Akula, im Peladophobia
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 5th 2012, 13:52:34

Originally posted by Havoc:

Semper didn't balloon up to 400 until Salt made the mistake of letting Paulie in. Then Paulie abused small guys who all ran to Semper with the express purpose of killing Salt the next set. With those numbers, they did quite well.

But these were guys who just wanted to net. When they couldn't :cough:NBK:cough: then nembers just started falling to where they are / were.

Yeah, I'd pretty much call it a spam tag.

PG Game profile

Apr 5th 2012, 13:54:04

btw who cares!!!!

its over... Semperfi is gone, everyone happy..

leave topic at that!
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

Bradman Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 7:57:00

Originally posted by mdevol:
idk but only 4 came to CC so there are more out there...

No, there were only 4. The rest were multies.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2012, 14:22:56

Cats have a right to play too

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2012, 17:09:19

hey, don't diss cats ;)

Kill4Free Game profile

Apr 6th 2012, 17:31:20

SF wanted to net, yet had fully intended from the start, along with public declarations of killing NBK until we disbanded, and then complain that they couldn't net ;)
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

WarTime

Apr 6th 2012, 22:04:52

Originally posted by smegma:
Originally posted by Havoc:

Yeah, I'd pretty much call it a spam tag.

You obviously don't have a clue so I'm not going to waste my time trying to explain it except for to say you're absolutely, positively, 100% wrong.

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
SF wanted to net, yet had fully intended from the start, along with public declarations of killing NBK until we disbanded, and then complain that they couldn't net ;)
K4F, with the exception of rebel, SF and NBK had a "quiet" relationship this past set. I call it mutual respect for each other. I don't know who was calling for "killing NBK till they disbanded" but I know it wasn't Dallas, PG, Asing, Watertower or myself. Walding had real life issues, Aqua was moving and getting his family situated with the new digs, PG was running a clan in 1a and we pretty much had no leadership this past set. I pretty much got tired of killing every set and just wanted to see what I could do. I'm not a "netter" and my biggest only came in ranked @ #325 (last time I looked).

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 6th 2012, 23:18:08

Originally posted by WarTime:

...You obviously don't have a clue...

This I do not debate. lol.

Tin Man

Apr 6th 2012, 23:37:05

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

FS EM! It's your only chance!!!

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 10:21:15

I call it mutual respect for each other.

This is simply not true. And mainly for 2 reasons.
The first, is the fact that 400 countries were quickly reduced to just over 200 when Walding was found out, and banned*. He was also involved in some wrongdoing in the 1a server. ie multis.

The second reason, is the way, (due to being refused when he demanded a VP spot in NBK) Aqua decided to badmouth NBK leadership while still there, then commencing to convince other NBKers that it was a dying clan, and causing several members to join SF with him. Luckily, we had some pretty smart players who saw through this and returned to NBK immediately, while others returned the next set.

So, mutual respect is not the case. This, mainly because of the snake in the grass, Aqua's actions while pretending he could actually lead a clan successfully.

If Aqua was no longer Semperfi, the chances of a mutual respect situation was absolutely possible, as SF had some that were kick ass in war...

Regarding the quiet relationship, this was due to the pact that had been bundled, with CC, Focus and SF. This pact allowed LGs.
I believe there weren't more on SF due to other countries, tastier looking, to grab.

imo.. Good riddance, Semperfi!

What's the definition of spam tag, anyway?

And I know, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

WarTime

Apr 7th 2012, 12:55:50

Originally posted by QM Diver:
I call it mutual respect for each other.

If Aqua was no longer Semperfi, the chances of a mutual respect situation was absolutely possible, as SF had some that were kick ass in war...

Regarding the quiet relationship, this was due to the pact that had been bundled, with CC, Focus and SF. This pact allowed LGs.
I believe there weren't more on SF due to other countries, tastier looking, to grab.

imo.. Good riddance, Semperfi!

What's the definition of spam tag, anyway?

And I know, opinions are like assholes, everyone has one!
I was trying to be nice with my description but it seems that you want to continue bad mouthing. I have never known walding to run more countries than the allowed number. On the other hand, I've known NBK to run bots for most of their time in this game.

As for NBK being one of the greatest war clans to ever grace the game goes, they'll never compare to clans like DWAR with Polgara, xynx, Icron. They'll also never compare with USIMP, MIA, SWORDS, DUEL, HOMER, LEU.

The reason you're happy to see SF go is because we handed you your asses 3 straight sets. The only thing NBK did was whine about it and come back the next set and get their asses handed to them again.

As for "fatter countries in other clans", the Mailies countries in SF were always obese with land.

Bsnake Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 13:04:20

NBK in the old game had players like hungry backing them up... which meant they had me running countries for them ;)

and why didnt u come to CC WT ya nub...
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

WarTime

Apr 7th 2012, 13:09:50

lol, I am there ya nub. You have to stop drinking the rot gut you been drinking. ;)

WarTime

Apr 7th 2012, 13:12:16

I did find one stat that NBK is great at "accomplishing"

Total Deaths
This leaderboard ranks users by the total number of dead countries they have had from all rounds.

Rank Name Score
1 Unlinked Account 502
2 texhomastud 469
3 QM Diver 412
4 Dizology 385
5 Rip It Up 381
6 rebelnbk 378
7 Unlinked Account 366
8 Kill4Free 363
9 Unlinked Account 327
10 Unlinked Account 304

11 gambit 292

The only one with more deaths is tex. hehehe

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Apr 7th 2012, 13:42:04

i dislike long write-ups about stuff past
the past is the past, the future is where we're going :)

WarTime

Apr 7th 2012, 14:13:57

lol, agreed but, it seems just like the real world as far as steps go, 2 steps forward, one back, yet, they call it "progress".

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 7th 2012, 16:10:50

Originally posted by WarTime:
you want to continue bad mouthing. I have never known walding to run more countries than the allowed number. On the other hand, I've known NBK to run bots for most of their time in this game.

As for NBK being one of the greatest war clans to ever grace the game goes, they'll never compare to clans like DWAR with Polgara, xynx, Icron. They'll also never compare with USIMP, MIA, SWORDS, DUEL, HOMER, LEU.

The reason you're happy to see SF go is because we handed you your asses 3 straight sets. The only thing NBK did was whine about it and come back the next set and get their asses handed to them again.

As for "fatter countries in other clans", the Mailies countries in SF were always obese with land.

You got me War Time. LMAO
We sure do have a ton of dead countries. Being #3 in that list, I'm not THAT fond of, :P but if you look at the most defends, at least I'm near the same spot, eh? You'll also see 3 NBKers in the top 10 in attacks, 3 in top 10 kills, 4 in the top 10 in defends.

Btw, You mentioned Gambit, at #11, but you failed to include yourself, tied for 11th place.. So, this is prolly not a good statistic to use against me/NBK, as it's like calling the kettle black, no? ;o)

I sure did badmouth Aquaview.. He's lied to the leaders of other clans spreading his bullfluff propaganda, trash talking NBK's leaders, and I'm supposed to do/say nothing about it? I call bullfluff! You haven't seen him come in here and refute my accusations, because he knows I'm not making this stuff up.
You mention these other things having nothing to do with what I posted, why? Because you prolly like the guy, and want to, but you can't defend his actions.

I'm entitled to my opinion of him, as you are, of me.

Walding? Have I badmouthed him? Well you notice you haven't seen him around, as the founder of SF, there's something wrong there, don't you agree? After finding out about the cheating in SF, aren't you kinda glad it's over?

Not sure what brought on your 'NBK, greatest war clan' statement, but I sure haven't said that, and no where in this thread have I seen that said.
I've known you for a long time, WarTime. I've never seen you resort to things a troll might say, ever..

I will say that it is tough to win a war being outnumbered by so many.. One thing that has been true for most of NBK's existence, we don't quit.

Bsnake, SS went in cahoots with Hungry one set, if I recall, 10 years or so, ago?. I was scared of Hungry, myself. He had all those things that were way too sophisticated for me..
Prolly why SS was perma banned by Mehule..

Sorry Akula, my post was too long, and this one too.. I also agree about the future.. Since I've expressed my thoughts on this, I see no reason to beat a dead horse, as it were...

2 steps forward and one back, IS progress! I haven't been fortunate enough to enjoy this stature, myself.. But commend those that have!

Peace!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

WarTime

Apr 7th 2012, 16:40:44

QM;
You're right. I usually only come on here to get those 4 extra points. I'm not a spammer like Marshall and others. I've seen others in NBK post about being the "best pound fer pound warclan ever". I'm not going to lie here and say NBK is not a good fighting clan, sorta like "anklebiters" ferocious and tenacious. ;) We have all had our "anklebiting" wars. It's not a ton of fun starting up 100+ countries every set, set after set.

On a brighter side, how's the family doing? Happy Easter to you and them.

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 2:58:51

It's not a ton of fun starting up 100+ countries every set, set after set..
==
LOL Set before last, that's exactly how many I had! lol
Yes, it does suck donkeys' balls!

The family? Well, I don't much care for the wife anymore... But the small boy is now 8 and ended up the best reader in the school. 6th grade level, and he's in the 3rd grade. This talent had to come from his mom, [smarter than me] :O( This may be a bummer for me, but if my son benefits, it's all worth it! So I can't complain too much..

And Happy Easter to you!
May a fine bunny, from a popular magazine sneak in to your bed..

:O)

I still wanna know the definition of a spam tag...

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

gambit Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 3:49:41

war does not determine who is right

it determines who is left

Edited By: gambit on Apr 8th 2012, 3:52:40
See Original Post
Natural Born Killer

rebelnbk Game profile

Apr 8th 2012, 5:53:54

Fj