Verified:

Alin Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 10:35:48

Originally posted by hanlong:
Originally posted by dagga:
I want to add my congratulations to hanlong over his tenure as leader in LaF.

Your stay will be marked by LaF's usage of the lowest, dirtiest, most disgraceful gangbanging, blindsiding, pact-breaking and other assorted thuggery which was reminiscent of IX at it's bottom-of-the-barrel-scraping worst. You haven't won a single war that was conducted on comparable terms. The (main) opponents you chose in Evo and SOL are stronger than ever before and the former is still a better netgaining alliance than you and the latter would clean your clock in a war not started inside of 12 days.

Let's add to the fact that your total networth embarassment stretches ever forward.

hanlongs record as head of LaF:

Netting Sets: 0
TNW Victories: 0
Gangbangs: Numerous
Opponents: Numerous

You should be applauded for this glittering period in LaF's history. You're lucky SOF's trajectory of douchebaggery is similar or you would standing alone on the pedestal of suck.

one thing i learned over all these years.

the more dagga insults you, it means the more successful you are.

every time LaF does well, dagga insults harder.

with that, thanks dagga! <3 we must be doing something really right!

INSULT DAGGA INSULT!

Wrong!

The Laf i remeber were the best at netting and pretty good at warring. Now you are just pretty good at both.

So the answer is that - you - as an individual : FAILED!

locket Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 11:03:09

Originally posted by Alin:
Originally posted by hanlong:
Originally posted by dagga:
I want to add my congratulations to hanlong over his tenure as leader in LaF.

Your stay will be marked by LaF's usage of the lowest, dirtiest, most disgraceful gangbanging, blindsiding, pact-breaking and other assorted thuggery which was reminiscent of IX at it's bottom-of-the-barrel-scraping worst. You haven't won a single war that was conducted on comparable terms. The (main) opponents you chose in Evo and SOL are stronger than ever before and the former is still a better netgaining alliance than you and the latter would clean your clock in a war not started inside of 12 days.

Let's add to the fact that your total networth embarassment stretches ever forward.

hanlongs record as head of LaF:

Netting Sets: 0
TNW Victories: 0
Gangbangs: Numerous
Opponents: Numerous

You should be applauded for this glittering period in LaF's history. You're lucky SOF's trajectory of douchebaggery is similar or you would standing alone on the pedestal of suck.

one thing i learned over all these years.

the more dagga insults you, it means the more successful you are.

every time LaF does well, dagga insults harder.

with that, thanks dagga! <3 we must be doing something really right!

INSULT DAGGA INSULT!

Wrong!

The Laf i remeber were the best at netting and pretty good at warring. Now you are just pretty good at both.

So the answer is that - you - as an individual : FAILED!

uhh Hanlong is winning this set just as he has won others. Laffers have won pretty much every set since EE started when we didn't lose a war. Even in war sets we win. We have owned in every war recently and have the best netters in the game.

We also have some of the laziest netters but that doesn't change the fact that Laf is the alliance that Dagga is flaming. Dagga only flames the best ;)

ebola Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 11:03:34

I wouldn't consider being second best in netting "just pretty good" nor do I see any alliances (barring SoL with their current membership) out there that could take them in a war.
Given that membership almost doubled under Hanlong the last couple of resets, I would say that he hasn't done a shabby job.
I do agree that the reputation needs some work :)

Alin Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 11:16:03

Originally posted by ebola:
I wouldn't consider being second best in netting "just pretty good" nor do I see any alliances (barring SoL with their current membership) out there that could take them in a war.
Given that membership almost doubled under Hanlong the last couple of resets, I would say that he hasn't done a shabby job.
I do agree that the reputation needs some work :)

Beeing the best means you go after the sharks.

The war sharks would be at this point :

Sol at current numbers.
Sof + X = members of Laf ( or just Sof recruiting up to 75 or smth)

The netting shark is Evo.

For what i saw, read, and was told : in the recent past Laf went after the gold fish. - not after the sharks.

Warring EVO ( twice ? wtf ) and out-netting Sol or Sof is not exactlly the WAY ...

Edited By: Alin on Mar 26th 2012, 11:50:13
See Original Post

dagga Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 11:18:56

locket says..

"We have owned in every [unfair] war recently [in which we have either had the first strike, a big numbers advantage, hit OOP or help from coalition allies] and have the best netters in the game [yet havent won a TNW crown for two years]."

Fixed that for you.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

henrik Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 11:30:09

Dagga needs his vegemite, it'll put a rose in his cheeks :)

http://youtu.be/0yA98MujNeM

We're hap-py lit-tle Veg-e-mites
As bright as bright can be.
We all en-joy our Ve-ge-mite
For break-fast, lunch, and tea.
Our mum-mies say we're grow-ing stron-ger
Eve-ry sin-gle week,
Be-cause we love our Ve-ge-mite -
We all a-dore our Ve-ge-mite -
It puts a rose in eve-ry cheek.

dagga Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 11:38:01

dont bag it til you try it!
signatures are stupid.

henrik Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 11:48:11

But I have tried it! I once had an australian teacher who gave me a jar of vegemite. It wasn't exactly a delicious treat, but not quite bad either and I'd buy it if it sold in stores here :)

Flamey Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 13:40:51

Lol @ SoL member. Spent the best part of 2010 hitting netgainers who didn't want to war, then got bored and tried to form a coalition against SoF, while they were still FDPed. Then they arange the same fluff again this set against LaF, while at the same time begging them for mercy.

Of course SoL didn't really do any of these things, because SoL propoganda says they didn't. Shame only SoL players buy it though; even their DPs don't believe it. They just use them as an offensive or defensive tool.

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 13:48:59

SoL members better stop insulting LaF otherwise we're going to disband!

dagga Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 13:51:59

The fact fact Flamey is talking about 2010 gives you an indicator of the straws he's grasping but his muddled statement is a contradiction in itself.

Either SOL was a netgainer bully, or SOL was a SOF bully.

The truth is, in no war SOL fought in that year did they have a consequential numerical advantage. The wars were either even or at an advantage to the opponent. The BS about SOL looking to form a coalition is just another vague and random spew-forth from another convenient history changing retard that this board likes to spawn like wildfire.
signatures are stupid.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 13:53:48

Originally posted by Son Goku:
SoL members better stop insulting LaF otherwise we're going to disband!

You're going to be my favourite LaF Don ever iF you disband LaF within 5minutes of becoming Don. You'll be ranked even higher than TOB, and everyone loves TOB.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 16:08:50

keep them coming dagga!

*grabs popcorn*

this is quality entertainment ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Mar 26th 2012, 16:42:33

LaF doesn't want anyone to disband. Try getting your info from someone other than Dagga and KJ Alin.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Mar 26th 2012, 16:50:40

Rumor has it that Laf wants Coldplay to disband!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Alin Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 16:53:10

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
LaF doesn't want anyone to disband. Try getting your info from someone other than Dagga and KJ Alin.

I ain`t getting info from nobody otherwise than some old AT threads and some history i`ve read.

And i did not say Laf wants to disband anyone ... i was pretty much speaking generally.

Alin Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 16:54:17

Originally posted by martian:
Rumor has it that Laf wants Coldplay to disband!

Ok i give up !!! Tell me how you piss in the corner of a circle ... | - * |

Forgotten

Mar 26th 2012, 18:20:50

Originally posted by PG:
*Hands forgotten come popcorn*

This is soooo gooood, love drama

*holds PG's hand and never lets go*

mmmm popcorn
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Forgotten

Mar 26th 2012, 19:05:02

I love how dagga brings up stuff from 2010 to insult LaF, but when it comes to his own alliance, 2010 is old history and doesn't matter to the argument.

TIME SPACE CONTINUIUM IS BROKEN.

I've said this before, and I'll say it here again, I don't have my exact quote which was awesome.

=============================================

LaF play for each other, we are a family. We encourage each member to have the best netagining finish as they can, but we do not enforce anything.

Unlike the popular belief on AT, we aren't a dictatorship alliance, we don't force members to run all explore countries to make sure we win average networth. Although we would like it to happen, it would hurt that player's playing experience if we limit what they want to do.

So if some guy wants to have 3 million spies and 80 missiles just because he loves them missiles on a netgaining reset, we let him be. If he is asking why his expenses are so high, we would explain it to him and give him options to adjust his country to achieve higher networth.

If we just shove a all explore strategy down some member's throat, and make him follow it, all that member can do in the future is follow that for the rest of his gaming cycle. That's not how LaF works.

We encourage and mentor our members, we educate and allow our members to flourish on their own, having them learn their lessons and being able to understand how things work not only allows them to remember and be able to experiment for a better finish in the future. In return, they tend to help out our new recruits and suppor them the way that they were supported by other LaF members.

We innovate new ways to maximize networths, and also new ways to complete and utterly fail at destocking as well, almost every single set.

Sure, it's frown upon if some guy netgains through a war by doing minimal to no war hits and just land grabs, or a guy that purely has no intention to finish above 30m networth on a netting reset, or have a combined war hits and DHs of 0 in a war reset with 8 restarts. But we still do not remove our members. Because each and every single member matters to LaF.

If we really wanted to win ANW and TNW every reset, don't you think we could downsize a bit and shatter your minds with ungodly numbers?

That's not how we like to play, at least from my perspective as a member. We do want to win titles, but we want to do it as a group.

We leave no one behind, and our members don't bail when the going gets tough, that's how we have been gaining members every single reset, sure, a few NEW members here and there, but most of our gains have been RETURNING members from YEARS ago.

I know I'm feeding the trollololols here, but what the fluff, why not, you are hungry and I'm bored at work.

So there you have it. I have successfully derailed the thread.

Edited By: Forgotten on Mar 26th 2012, 19:10:45
See Original Post
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

locket Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 19:06:31

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:

I ain`t getting info from nobody otherwise than some old AT threads and some history i`ve read.

And i did not say Laf wants to disband anyone ... i was pretty much speaking generally.

Then you payed too much attention to certain people. Laf is a netting alliance who wars when we feel we have to. Evo are netters who war when forced to or extremely rarely by choice. We fought Evo for various reasons stated in previous threads. Warring does not make you a worse netter. Netting does not make you a worse warrer. We have outperformed every other clans FS in recent sets. No one has compared. This is not to say that will last. 6-7 sets ago Sol was at that kind of spot. Outdoing everyone. But having good war performances doesn't take anything away from other spots of the game.

locket Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 19:08:41

I think Dagga just posted because he wanted us to take the spotlight off KJ. If he posts his country number from the start of the set and it proves us wrong I am sure anyone who said anything about him being the suicider would take it back.(Although it does appear the country came from Evo regardless?)

Forgotten

Mar 26th 2012, 19:11:31

Also, PG needs to join LaF
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

CandyMan Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 19:57:04

how did this laf leadership announcement thread turn into a flame thread? lol

my icq is 157261076 for FR issues or if you just wanna chat;)

CandyMan Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 19:58:37

159261076 rather:P

Jiman Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 20:03:22

*scratches head*

PaleMoon Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 20:04:54

Bonus
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

MrX Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 20:25:38

homie, my beer is good enough for this thread...
________
Join LaF { http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF }
-+=[ Semper Paratus et Fidelis ] http://www.lafamiglia.org {iCQ: 168700501}

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 21:35:19

Originally posted by CandyMan:
how did this laf leadership announcement thread turn into a flame thread? lol

Get used to it =p

anoniem Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 21:44:35

how candyman? because you have retarded sperm stains like locket posting.
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 21:46:54

confirmed.

locket is a retarded sperm stain.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 21:48:10

Originally posted by anoniem:
how candyman? because you have retarded sperm stains like locket posting.

Actually KJ started it, LT replied and you turned it up a few notches.

Bad KJ.

anoniem Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 21:51:30

re(ally)tired

Forgotten

Mar 26th 2012, 22:09:38

Socket with Perfect Diamond would make it awesome!
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Mr. Titanium Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 22:11:57

I need farm land.

dagga Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 23:43:49

Sorry forgotten you lose the thread for that rambling wall of rubbish. I read half of it. Anything that can't be said in less than the height of my monitor is likely BS.

As for locket - what fantastic first strikes are you talking about? EVO has more individual war glory than LaF does in the recent era. Why? Because SOF blindsided them and Evo kicked their ass. Now THAT is a true war achievement. You dribblers think starting early wars and hitting alliances that think you're their ally is worth anything? Gangbangs.. worth anything?

No. Worth nothing. The only smart move was trying to take attention from your failings at netgaining. Most people see through that though.
signatures are stupid.

iScode Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 0:10:12

keep ignoring my post dagga, its what you do best, ignore the facts...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Jiman Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 0:14:38

*watches thread turn into black mush*

*goes back to eating candy*

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2012, 0:23:24

Originally posted by Forgotten:

But we still do not remove our members. Because each and every single member matters to LaF.

I don't want to get into the rest of your post, because every alliance has their point of view, and there's no need to argue about it all, but this specific part of the quote seemed factually wrong so I felt it should be pointed out with a history lesson:

I mean, one "reason" LaF gave for hitting Evo that very first blindside was because Evo's name theme for that set made fun of LaF for having to drop members to steal the ANW crown in the last seconds of the previous set. The history for that is well known now, some Evo members wanted to hit LaF for their dirty win, but Evo leadership honored their pact and planned to net while many members mocked LaF's lameness. LaF wasn't so interested in keeping that pact, because they felt they needed to defend their "honor" and so while Hanlong was away, SS decided to blindside Evo.

(just to make sure your thread derailment is truly successful!)

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 0:32:21

Originally posted by Tertius:
Originally posted by Forgotten:

But we still do not remove our members. Because each and every single member matters to LaF.

I don't want to get into the rest of your post, because every alliance has their point of view, and there's no need to argue about it all, but this specific part of the quote seemed factually wrong so I felt it should be pointed out with a history lesson:

I mean, one "reason" LaF gave for hitting Evo that very first blindside was because Evo's name theme for that set made fun of LaF for having to drop members to steal the ANW crown in the last seconds of the previous set. The history for that is well known now, some Evo members wanted to hit LaF for their dirty win, but Evo leadership honored their pact and planned to net while many members mocked LaF's lameness. LaF wasn't so interested in keeping that pact, because they felt they needed to defend their "honor" and so while Hanlong was away, SS decided to blindside Evo.

(just to make sure your thread derailment is truly successful!)

I don't really want to get into this topic again, but you're leaving out a few key reasons. They were listed in the original thread if you really want to know, which I'm sure you don't.

Jiman Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 0:37:03

Ontopic question:

Hanlong, will you still be active in earth when you step down? Or will you be focusing 100% on life?

*humps*

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2012, 0:37:06

No they weren't SG which is why I was asking Hanlong to share the details. He had good reasoning for the second set which he delivered as promised, but as far as I'm aware, I have yet to see anything for the first set (considering SS was purposefully looking to find ways to void the pact, which then leads to plenty of the many arguments on those threads, but regardless of how it was voided or if it was legitimate, the question of why remains).

Feel free to clear that up here or by PM. I'm not trollolling you or anything.

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 0:43:29

Your wish is my command!

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 27th 2012, 1:03:02

Reply sent!

Anonymous

Mar 27th 2012, 1:26:47

> says "I'm not trollolling you or anything."
> is clearly trollolling[sic]

locket Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 2:12:05

lol Hanlong... you were supposed to keep that secret :(

bertz Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 2:16:37

Wasted time reading too many off topic posts.

Alin Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 5:34:34

Originally posted by iScode:

Well as long as you ignore mine i have not problem with dagga ignoring yours :).

@Forgotten
Ok - whatever happens in this game atm., whatever history was, is and will be, the leaders of the alliances playing around must work together on just on one thing : bringing fresh blood in 1A.

We should all NOT make a porpouse in ruin others resets by breaking pacts, back-door conspiracy, backstabbing and etc. We should "let go" those ideas of " war X so they disband" ( i didn`t nominate an alliance that thinks this way - just that those players that thinks this way should wake up to reality and never make into any leadership whatsoever).

We should let deep hate aside, for a period, and work on the environment !

This is what all of us ( old an new ) own to this game either if we want or not to spend sometime around!

Cheers!

locket Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 6:23:32

Originally posted by iScode:

Well as long as you ignore mine i have not problem with dagga ignoring yours :).

@Forgotten
Ok - whatever happens in this game atm., whatever history was, is and will be, the leaders of the alliances playing around must work together on just on one thing : bringing fresh blood in 1A.

We should all NOT make a porpouse in ruin others resets by breaking pacts, back-door conspiracy, backstabbing and etc. We should "let go" those ideas of " war X so they disband" ( i didn`t nominate an alliance that thinks this way - just that those players that thinks this way should wake up to reality and never make into any leadership whatsoever).

We should let deep hate aside, for a period, and work on the environment !

This is what all of us ( old an new ) own to this game either if we want or not to spend sometime around!

Cheers!

Considering your other posts all singled Laf out I find it hard to believe you are trying to be unbiased now. I very much doubt any leader actually wants to force another clan out in EE today btw.

If you want to question whether or not Laf can get along and fix problems where animosity was previously just look at PDM. That problem is non-existant and while PDM may not consider Laf their favorite group the hard feelings are not so hard anymore. Laf prefers solving problems whatever others might think or say(as I'm sure dagga and co. will say)

Alin Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 6:30:49

Considering your other posts all singled Laf out I find it hard to believe you are trying to be unbiased now.

Whatever. Actions define people ; what do you want others ( including me) to say? "GJ Laf ? Well Done? when blindsiding FDPS? Or Fsing half size opponents?" ( FDPS or alliances that aren`t exactlly God`s Angels - true )

But i won`t get into this fluff again! Maybe some of us will understand and others simply do not have a Comprehensive capacity!

Edited By: Alin on Mar 27th 2012, 6:32:49
See Original Post

locket Game profile

Mar 27th 2012, 6:54:01

Considering your other posts all singled Laf out I find it hard to believe you are trying to be unbiased now.

Whatever. Actions define people ; what do you want others ( including me) to say? "GJ Laf ? Well Done? when blindsiding FDPS? Or Fsing half size opponents?" ( FDPS or alliances that aren`t exactlly God`s Angels - true )

But i won`t get into this fluff again! Maybe some of us will understand and others simply do not have a Comprehensive capacity!

I'll take you seriously when you go attack Evo, MD, and Sol for what they tried and failed to do to us this set. I personally hope for some peace and clean playing for the future but I don't hold too much hope.