Verified:

hushmail Game profile

Mar 25th 2012, 12:01:31

Message from BMW335 (#14) sent on 03/25/2012 11:47:11

Report this message why must you noobs always spoil my set?

PS Mar 25, 08:08 arcoxia (#133) BMW335 (#14) 1592 A

SS Mar 25, 08:28 BMW335 (#14) arcoxia (#133) DH

PS Mar 25, 09:07 BMW335 (#14) arcoxia (#133) 426 A

PS Mar 25, 09:08 BMW335 (#14) arcoxia (#133) 407 A

PS Mar 25, 11:40 arcoxia (#133) BMW335 (#14) 1356

BMW335 Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 12:45:28

yea thats my question...why wanna top feed?

iSigma Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 13:19:18

bcoz top feeding gain more acres..lol
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 13:46:29

No it doesn't because the person can kick your butt. arcoxia made a dumb attack and had a crap finish but did succeed in stopping one guy who was having a good round from having a good round.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 13:48:46

Do not speak of top feeding around blid.. He takes that very personal. Even if you only do it once every 4-5 sets he will say you do it all the time. I think he must have been kicked around some by smaller countries and now holds a grudge.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

JJ23 Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 16:47:14

you doing it one out of every 4 sets makes you a topfeeder.

you may not be an all the time topfeeder but it makes you a topfeeder nonetheless.

time frame is subjective.

Originally posted by blid:
The way my 30m got busted was the ultimate in nobility and self-sacrifice because I could have simply canceled the alliance but I was too big a person to do so.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 17:45:30

I will be multi tappin/top feeding next round...
No worse than bottom feeding or...
Camping for Large retals...

ENJOY!!! :)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 17:49:37

It's kinda worse than bottom feeding because it's a SMALLER country attacking a BIGGER country which sort of makes no sense. You should get your ass handed to you for that kind of behavior but GDI is set up to give the top feeder first strike.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 17:54:08

usually not that much smaller blid. But the nw difference between for bottom feeders is greater.
and please STFU blid. You know what, I will topfeed you all set long and every set after that until you learn to stop whining.
Tell me your country #.
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 17:55:16

No, its setup to give multi tappers and RoRs the spanking they deserve ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 17:56:53

Originally posted by tduong:
usually not that much smaller blid. But the nw difference between for bottom feeders is greater.
and please STFU blid. You know what, I will topfeed you all set long and every set after that until you learn to stop whining.
Tell me your country #.
Go ahead and top feed random countries, maybe you'll find me. Last guy who did got a war. I finished top 20 and he finished with 250k nw.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 17:57:14

tduong, are you challenging blid to a war???
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 17:59:06

i'm not challenging him to anything. I'm telling him i'm going to top feed him if i find out which country is his. He can try to war me if he wants but I hope he makes good use of the FS since I always have at least 250 turns on hand all the way until the final 6 hours.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 17:59:57

You like netting more than I do tduong, so it's your loss

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 18:00:20

Tell me your country #.
Go ahead and top feed random countries, maybe you'll find me. Last guy who did got a war. I finished top 20 and he finished with 250k nw.

and i've never lost a war unless it's against 20 tso countries. Whatever just give me your country # fool and stop shouting bs

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 18:00:54

I'm going to have to start a thread for you two, hmmm, tough pick, I never seen any of you war O.o
(•_•)

mdemon Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 18:02:35

I don't think blid will post his country number.

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 18:04:25

koh, there's no point. It's just going to be a big board drama. I don't go on the board and claim how great i am at this game whenever i own someone. I've only made 1 claim so far because DH was making a big deal and I was like "wtf, didn't i just pwned you"

Blid just whines a lot. I might give up in the middle of it because he's going to whine and fluff like a bunch of girls from bad girls club. I can't take that fluff

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 18:05:50

Originally posted by mdemon:
I don't think blid will post his country number.
You're right. I just play my countries and see what happens. If someone top feeds me then that's what happens, otherwise I go on as normal

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 18:06:50

For the sake of the entertainment value, its well worth it, bro!
(•_•)

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 18:13:48

I've already been in wars the last three sets in a row... well, 2 sets ago I just didn't join GDI and got killed by a rando when I was out of town, haha

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 18:16:11

here comes the excuses...

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 18:39:05

It's kinda worse than bottom feeding because it's a SMALLER country attacking a BIGGER country which sort of makes no sense. You should get your ass handed to you for that kind of behavior but GDI is set up to give the top feeder first strike.

Blid.. I dare you to run an out front commie.. save NO turns and buy tech as you go... have fun!!!.. I fluffing hate campers and they change country names and hide.. they are the worst.. Its the same as top feeding.. they just hide turns..pretend they wont be able to retal... than turn ALL JETTER.. and send a fluffing smug note afer they hit for 2000A... that note this round will get you killed!! you send me a smiley faced note after you camp retal... its game over for you this round fluffers!!!

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 18:48:33

I respect oldman and crest for this as well the others that use same country names.. and everyone knows they tech start... so there is no surprises when they retal..

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 18:57:16

actually old man stores hundreds of turns.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 18:59:00

Yah, the suckers like me that don't store turns usually get topfed. Meanwhile, the people that lurk with stored turns get to take 2k acre retals. Oh well, that's just smart playing I guess... just look at any of Viva's wins and that's how he did it.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 19:28:28

actually old man stores hundreds of turns.

whatever :P .. he always puts oldman in country name... so i dont hit him for 50A. kapish?

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 19:30:40

Yah, the suckers like me that don't store turns usually get topfed. Meanwhile, the people that lurk with stored turns get to take 2k acre retals. Oh well, that's just smart playing I guess... just look at any of Viva's wins and that's how he did it.

i think viva played coolio M6 .. last set.. i was very close to fluffing up a few countries.. since the campers ruined my set.. but i did some research instead... you think thats smart??? its a weasel tactic.. that usually gets the fluffers multi tapped and then they whine about multi tappers cause they were camping and their sets got ruined... yaaaa.. does that sound smart to you?

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 19:31:34

i don't have anything against oldman. what are you implying

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 19:33:24

if you are going to camp for retals.. use the same fluffing country name or else.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 19:37:34

Originally posted by Jackelope:

i think viva played coolio M6 .. last set.. i was very close to fluffing up a few countries.. since the campers ruined my set.. but i did some research instead... you think thats smart??? its a weasel tactic.. that usually gets the fluffers multi tapped and then they whine about multi tappers cause they were camping and their sets got ruined... yaaaa.. does that sound smart to you?
Well, when they get away with a string of 2k retals for 150 acre hits, they win. Viva has won a lot

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 20:07:18

Im done taking it up the ass... the 2k retals are over.. if you are a sneaky camper and DO NOT want your set ruined.. you better msg me your country no....

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 20:20:32

That's my policy in tourney. The trick is deciding whether to hit back once to get 1:1 land or to just go balls out because they'll probably not accept 1:1 land.

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 20:22:19

if you are going to camp for retals.. use the same fluffing country name or else.

i don't camp for retals. i do batch explore that needs a lot of turns at a time. That requires a lot of food and cash. That requires me to sell most of my military. That means i will be vulnerable to attacks for a few hours or a full day. I don't intend to camp, but i don't have time to log in and play 10x a day until saturday and sunday so this ends up happening.

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 20:23:15

but if you're a retard to attack somone with 300 turns and a few hundred mil $$ on hand then you don't know how to pick targets.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 20:41:41

That's my policy in tourney. The trick is deciding whether to hit back once to get 1:1 land or to just go balls out because they'll probably not accept 1:1 land.

ya i had it tourney as well.. people taking 1 week old retals... lol.. #44 and #17 in game C learned the hard way..

I have a lot of respect for oldman and crest.. as well anyothers that play from behind and retal big later, BUT KEEP THE SAME COUNTRY NAME!!!.. i have a list of guys i DNH the first 2-3days.

oldman or crest could do MUCH better if they changed their names every set.. so they could suck in the same guys over and over... i disrespect the hidden sneaky campers...
i bet oldman could break 30mil EVERY set if used different country names.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 20:43:52

crest doesn't usually play from behind at all, because he's a techer most of the time. oldman can get a little profit off using his name as well I think, maybe he'll get less fat retals from camping but less people will want to attack someone they identify as a top player and a good guy. He succeeds either way.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 20:45:20

but if you're a retard to attack somone with 300 turns and a few hundred mil $$ on hand then you don't know how to pick targets.

i must be retarded then... because i dont over analyze every spy op... as well.. whos the retard to retal me when i posted on the board??? :/ the fluffin tards reading this and laughing.. wont be laughing for long.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 21:45:28

hmmm ... ok maybe crest and oldman were bad examples... but point was you can pick out their countries.. :P

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 21:54:30

Yeah, maybe a good example is someone like Phreaker4Life. I never attack him because I know he camps on turns, and I know he'll jet up and retal. Sometimes he attacks me even if I don't hit him though, heh.

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 22:00:04

LOL, Viva is terrible too..

blid

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 22:01:12

I don't know who invented the camp and retal strat, but Viva perfected it

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 22:47:54

jack you go from generalizing to specifying. I'm just saying not everyone who has turns stocked are bad people.

There's people who intentionally stay behind to get big retals. I don't do that, it just works out that way because i batch explore to 10k before i attack and i don't really start playing until friday when the market's stable and i have time.
I know old man intentionally play behind at least a couple hundred turns every set because he stockpile turns. Maybe not for retal, and probably more of jumping net at the end. And the other reason probably because he's intentionally staying out of t10 since he felt the heat of being topfed before.

Techers have to keep spending all turns to get max price before prices crash.

Yes, viva is an obvious camp and retal strat.

My retal policy is max gains. By the time i stop exploring, there are at least 3 hits on me. Whoever is around my net, i hit and continue to retal until all retals are made. If you are half my net then i will sell everything to drop net and retal you. I'm not being greedy but a 300 acres hit on me while i'm tech starting at 3800 acres is going to set me back about 30 turns so i maybe hit you back for 800-900 acres but it's definitely fair.

Edited By: tduong on Mar 26th 2012, 22:50:25
See Original Post

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 22:49:19

I should start playing more aggressive...
(•_•)

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 22:51:10

what are you getting to?

tduong Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 22:54:04

i must be retarded then... because i dont over analyze every spy op... as well.. whos the retard to retal me when i posted on the board??? :/ the fluffin tards reading this and laughing.. wont be laughing for long.

if a commie has 300 turns and $300mil on hand then i'm staying away from that country. It's not overanalyzing. It's just smart LGing. Like how you don't make more than 1 hit on a country with 10 nukes sitting there unless you have really good sdi protection. Don't be so passionate about something that you forget rational, logical thinking.

braden Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 22:55:44

Originally posted by JJ23:
you doing it one out of every 4 sets makes you a topfeeder.

you may not be an all the time topfeeder but it makes you a topfeeder nonetheless.

time frame is subjective.

but we aren't allowed to draw that exact same argument to you being a cheater? You were joking, right, I completely misunderstood the quote?

crest23 Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 23:13:18

I dunno if blid likes to war, but I have seem him give a beating to at least 3 different countries.

So far from watching countries, mdemon and Slash can deliver a whooping like no other.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 26th 2012, 23:19:17

what are you getting to?

You'll see this next set ;)
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Mar 26th 2012, 23:20:36

tduong... how can i tell if they started late? it always seems to show 0turns.. no one has 300mil on day 2... they have 3-4k acres.. 100k turrets of less.. no food.. no oil.. but im not going to waste 10 turns comparing spy ops.. spy, cal, hit, move on... when's the last time you played out front?? i challenge you to try it! you make it sound sooooo easy to pick these guys out... but every set ive played with you.. you dont even get rolling til day 3...

explore to 3000A attack from there.. try that. No teching, no storing turns..than you can speak with experience.