Verified:

toma Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 15:25:04

After you've hit and moved away from the page it is not possible to see how much you hit people for. Store them some place like you do spy ops.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 15:27:34

But there IS a place you can see how much you hit people for. It's called News Search on the left side. Search for news of your own country.

If that's not enough, visit http://www.eestats.com, find your country and click on it.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 17:25:05

or earthgraphs, eestats nor earthgraphs won't work on individual servers.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

crest23 Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 18:42:47

Xinhuan and MArshal, next time you grab someone, right after grabbing them, go to a different page and the hit the back button to return to your war page. You will notice you are taken back to your attack page. You cannot see how much money, tech, food you grab. Neither can you tell the military losses. You will have to spy the opponent again to find out the non-land losses they had.

That is what toma is getting at.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

blid

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 19:25:51

I've brought this kind of thing up before too. Especially in tourney, once you leave that page you can never find out again how many ghost acres you took, for example. On all servers, you can never find out how many units you killed once you leave that page. But that information IS taken and sent to the other person's news and stored there. I just wish I could see it somewhere too.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 19:45:58

crest: sure if hits twice+ to same target but unless had forces and money for 1 hit then that information isn't that needed.

Azz Kikr Game profile

Wiki Mod

Mar 21st 2012, 21:49:53

Originally posted by blid:
But that information IS taken and sent to the other person's news and stored there. I just wish I could see it somewhere too.

there's your solution, just PM them and ask them to send you the results! :D

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 22:33:37

Ah crest, I didn't think he was thinking about the military losses. Well, you could just do what I do, every grab you do, copy/paste the result into a notepad file.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 23:08:33

landgrabs opponent's mil etc losses aren't that needed unless attacker has barely military for 2 hits but on special attacks mil losses would be nice.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 12:40:30

Marshal you're an idiot man, quit telling people they have bad suggestions when you have nothing constructive to say. The point is to put all suggestions out there and pick the best ones.

Also you CAN use eestats and earthgraphs for primary which is an individual server.

caffeineaddict Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 13:33:22

Useful to know when you're using special attacks then you can tailor your next hit. Knowing you took out 113k tanks means you can accurately calculate what to send next time, but if you get distracted and forget then so you choose to send extra or just guess that it was 113k or 131k that were just destroyed.

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 15:27:26

Well caffeineaddict, thing is, good players avoid double tapping unless they know the target is a new player. And if you know you are going to double tap, you will know in advance to keep the war page open.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 22nd 2012, 15:40:15

meh, i dunno. we've discussed this before. honestly, i cant see any harm in having a link for attacking news on the main page, just like there is a link for defending.

I can see everyone saying what they do to remember, but if we're going to the efforts that we are(such as ingame spyop storage) why shouldnt we show attacking news?

*shrug*

i don't see any real arguments for why we shouldnt have this, just a bunch of people saying that this person is a noob for not screenshotting the page or something... to be honest, with the ajax stuff, i've been annoyed a few times when hitting back loaded a new, fresh, page.
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Mar 22nd 2012, 16:35:24

Hi xinhuan, don't know that you know my policy... i don't (intentionally) double tap. I retaliate, sometimes pre-emptively if i am threatened.

I also play on my phone so, whilst i try to play using separate tabs, it isn't always easy to do.

I'm not sure if what you said was a thinly veiled attempt at insulting me. :-(

Marshal Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 17:45:27

requiem: I'm not saying this is bad suggestion but most useful this is in special attacks and least useful in landgrabs unless attacker is going to doubletap and has barely enuf military to do 2 attacks, tech etc gains from grab aren't that needed (at least I don't care).

crest23 Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 17:59:23

My seeing what someone took from me on a land grab or attack isn't very useful either, right?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 22nd 2012, 19:07:13

Marshal, it's very useful if u want to keep track of what was your biggest cash(or tech, food, whatever) grab of the set. some people like to think 'wow, that's probably my best grab all set, let me check my previous attacks'
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

Mar 22nd 2012, 19:29:13

it's also handy if you'd like to post that grab to boxcar to show how good a grab/retal you made.

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 0:53:54

Originally posted by caffeineaddict:
Hi xinhuan, don't know that you know my policy... i don't (intentionally) double tap. I retaliate, sometimes pre-emptively if i am threatened.

I also play on my phone so, whilst i try to play using separate tabs, it isn't always easy to do.

I'm not sure if what you said was a thinly veiled attempt at insulting me. :-(

No insult intended. Just a pure observation. If someone was going to attack a second time that wasn't "immediately", they would almost always re-spy anyways.

BobbyATA Game profile

Mar 23rd 2012, 4:17:52

wait where are spy ops stored currently?

Mar 23rd 2012, 6:55:07

There's a link in the spy centre called "review saved country spy ooeration results" between the number of spies you have and the help on spies link