Verified:

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 16:42:06

i made no attacks on any country, minded my own business, never made a harmful spy op agaisnt anyone and panv wants to run down my countries, y? i used to play when the servers mehul's and am jus trying to find my footing again. only made some damn ffa countries to get more practice in. ugh
The Death Knights

XI

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 16:42:28

panlv*
The Death Knights

XI

vern Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 16:53:50

its a slippery slope

Maxipad09 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 16:59:01

Yeah being in one man tags is rough, Keep yer head up though things do get better
Nobody made a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little.
~ Edmund Burke

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 17:01:16

jus kinda mad about it, only wantd to b able to run some practice countries before trying to join anyone next set. been playing tourney and express with moderate success jus wanted too see where i could improve my strats. guess that wont happen
The Death Knights

XI

rlxdntdt Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 17:13:59

yea nowadays you have join a clan and then suicide...

Havoc Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 17:28:39

Random untags have been 'suiciding' on us all set, therefor we've had to take proactive measures and have been killing some untags who look suspiciously like countries who have been hitting us, before they hit us. We understand some people get fluffed over doing this, but this is a clan based server. Join a clan and you'll be protected. If you really want to play untagged then you can msg me your #s and I'll put you on a DNH list. Nothing personal.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

rebelnbk Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 17:29:58

I think there is some sort of beta server were you can test countries/strategies.

Dragon Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 17:30:32

Originally posted by bstrong86:
jus kinda mad about it, only wantd to b able to run some practice countries before trying to join anyone next set. been playing tourney and express with moderate success jus wanted too see where i could improve my strats. guess that wont happen

First, if you come on FFAt and tell everyone who you are, what your tag will be, and what you're doing, you can prolly get a DNH with just about everyone.

That said, there's no real reason to "practice" before just hooking up with a clan. Your ability, or lack thereof is not going to stop a clan from inviting you in and giving you a good home with good times and new friends.

Another problem is that there aren't a truckload of wars going on like normal ad the Aggro Kids get bored real easy. Not making excuses mind you, just stating facts.

FWIW, my advice is to hook up with a clan. Pick one. Certainly any of the top 8 or 10 clans in membership are good enough to give you a safe place to play.

The most important thing around here is getting to know people. If you just do that, you'll prolly be okay. Good luck to you.

Marshal Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 17:40:36

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
I think there is some sort of beta server were you can test countries/strategies.

accessible only by some.

btstrong86: due 1-man tags bad reputation its better to join some real alliance and re-learn game under proper tag-protection.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Havoc Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 18:16:29

What Dragon said. Most established clans have veteran members who know how to run about every strat semi-decently.. This game's usually easier played being taught by others than when being self-taught. :)
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 19:45:04

It has been a rough set for untags and 1 man tags

There has been a lot of suiciders and all untags have paid the price
Damn missed it

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 19:50:04

i only had my countries for a week, didnt want to bother joinging anyone this late, wars' etc or what not. just wanted to see how i could improve on my strats. that is all. i figured random hits would happen but not some random kills. i understand it is clan based i also understand retail policies too. was just venting woke up too see 3 of them dead. i like how the game is done now, atleast i havent noticed anyone running bots or whatever they were called.
The Death Knights

XI

Marshal Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 20:38:29

security system is much better than Mehul had so no botters.

Juusto Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 20:43:45

ohh so you were the one running those all jet untagged countries?

FFA: PANLV
MSN:

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 20th 2012, 21:06:04

i admit it looks supicious to you but i bought at a price i thought was cheap and was gonna resell... the only countries i have hit are my own, the few that i used to lg with. im not in it to 'suicide' on anyone. i wouldnt come on here and try to find out y if i was going to suicide. i would jus have done it my other ones. havoc has my list in his inbox. thanks have a nice day!

The Death Knights

XI

Tin Man

Mar 20th 2012, 23:07:14

bstrong if you screw them or anyone else over you are responsible for the need to kill untaggeds or one man tags even more so

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 1:39:04

i dont get it, how am i responsible? i sent him a list of my countries. im not grabbing or doing spyops against anyone.
The Death Knights

XI

Popcom Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:08:35

great circular logic.

if your clan kills random 1 man clans and un-tags for no reason u deserve the suiciders that hit you.

you cant piss the players off so they hit you, then use that as an excuse to hit them in the first place. you're creating the problem you're trying to solve.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:19:49

Ill kill Pan if 3 people join me :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Rockman Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 3:33:13

Originally posted by Popcom:
great circular logic.

if your clan kills random 1 man clans and un-tags for no reason u deserve the suiciders that hit you.

you cant piss the players off so they hit you, then use that as an excuse to hit them in the first place. you're creating the problem you're trying to solve.

Yes, but it has been the war alliances who kill untaggeds without provocation. None of the netting alliances have decided to risk the security of their ability to netgain by killing countries that weren't a threat. It was only those who had the sole goal of getting to kill countries that chose to pick fights.

peacekeeper

Mar 21st 2012, 3:44:55

Originally posted by Rockman:
Originally posted by Popcom:
great circular logic.

Yes, but it has been the war alliances who kill untaggeds without provocation. None of the netting alliances have decided to risk the security of their ability to netgain by killing countries that weren't a threat. It was only those who had the sole goal of getting to kill countries that chose to pick fights.

Your wrong Rockman, FoCuS killed one of my countries. over a single LG. FoCuS is a netting clan.
Prez of Little Ankle Biters
lab.ghqnet.com

didleoman Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:20:33

focus is a hybrid. they war AND net

Havoc Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 4:22:50

A netting clan full of warrers itching to kill things:p

And Popcom, suiciders hit us before we made any aggressive attacks on untaggeds. Do you have a better method of dealing with that?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Popcom Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 5:06:37

yes, kill them when they hit you.

thats like NBK saying, well SF hit us in the past, so to make sure focus doesn't in the future we're going to just keep hitting you
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

gambit Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 5:11:51

lets kill havoc's countries before his trees fall on us
Natural Born Killer

mdevol Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 5:34:35

bstrong, wanna join CC we will help teach you the best strat in the server.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

iSigma Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 5:43:48

Lol..Im thinking that strat is Fasc Famer by drinks coz I know thats the best strat hehehe...

But anyway,join LaE mate..Im new in that clan but i think like all the members hehe...
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>
Netters Anonymous(NA) ===> Alliance Server
Legends At Earth (LaE) ==> Free For All

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 21st 2012, 5:48:47

Originally posted by mdevol:

I don't think he will after you guys killed 3 of his countries :(
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

llaar Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 6:28:06

welcome to FFA

live or die, your choice

Rico Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 6:43:31

This whole thread is a fail.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 6:54:27

lol@focus is a netting clan :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

mdevol Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 7:10:16

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Originally posted by mdevol:

I don't think he will after you guys killed 3 of his countries :(

did you even read the thread?

the first CC was mentioned was when I did it.

the clan he got killed by was PANLV.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 7:14:51

pan did kill some of mine but then i got on a bit ago and someone from clan CC killed 4514 and 4522...jus sayin. thos are both mine as well.
The Death Knights

XI

Crippler ICD Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 7:31:13

4516 also? cause they are killing it now lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

bstrong86 Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 7:33:22

i c, lol

dont really care anymore.

jus came here to find out y some of my countries got kiklled earlier has turned into this.
The Death Knights

XI

mdevol Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 8:05:47

*inserts foot in mouth*

MissyV Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 8:13:24

Sorry :(

Rico Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 10:03:59

Well you would be welcomed at IMP if you like warring. I'm pretty sure we haven't killed any of yours. :)

iSigma Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 10:31:19

IMP? Do you have a member known as Zodiac?
"What counts is not necessarily the size of the dog in the fight – it’s the size of the fight in the dog"

"iSigma"
<>

Link Game profile

Mar 21st 2012, 14:31:44

untagged countries get no love here man. hard enough running a small tag.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

iSigma Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 5:02:45

IN SHORT..when you're alone in this server expect this pple gang bangs you!..If you realy insist playing untagged or tagged but only few members,dont complain for we're hungry for lands..lol..but if someone AB,BR,misile or do some harmful spy ops dont be AMAZED coz noobs are rampant in this server (and Im one of them lol)..

"iSigma"
<>

Havoc Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 5:07:40

Just join a tag.. it's not that hard, and most don't even require you to ever post or anything. Even just make your own tag, they tend to get more respect then staying untagged.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

iSigma Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 5:33:11

So join LaE then!

"iSigma"
<>

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 22nd 2012, 5:36:23

Its all good, he's not a trouble maker, he's joining XI, he should be tagging up shortly, thank you mdevol for contacting me ;)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

iSigma Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 5:38:01

Good luck then...lol

"iSigma"
<>

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 13:07:09

join KWA! well protect you.

Pan phears us.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

iSigma Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 13:42:58

I love KeTcHuP espcialy the banana KeTcHuP lol

"iSigma"
<>

Marshal Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 17:54:19

kwa is spamtag. :P

gambit Game profile

Mar 22nd 2012, 19:28:08

nice job joining a smaller tag like xi, they have some good peeps hiding over there

good luck :)
Natural Born Killer