Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 0:43:52

locket, you have no idea about what goes on in evo. You are a low level grunt in your alliance, because you lack any sort of cognitive thought process to enable you to do anything other than hit the cash button and trololol.

Unlike your alliance I don't declare war at a whim, and then cry mummy when my clan is getting bent over and fluffed by the war alliances (due to the unwavering hypocrisy of your actions). I have a level of consistency in my actions.

Though, ofc, you won't understand that, because you are a mediocre troll trying to make some sort of sense out of their mediocre existence i.e. by trying to rile evo members up.

Forgotten, you are plain and simple not worth my time. I am actually flabbergasted that you managed to even create a forum account without your braincell (singular) exploding.

If you wish to bring up KJ, then there are load of Ex-LaF heads I can bring up and their various deletions while in LaF and dirty connections.

If you wish for me to stop talking about LaF then you'll have to make a concerted effort to keep your traps shut, because I can promise you I will say no more about LaF on AT if you can do the same for Evo.

P.S. Xinhuan, my nick is Anoniem, not Anoneim or any other derivative you come up with.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 0:57:04

Originally posted by anoniem:
I think landtrading is a good way of recreating the land lost due to suiciders/kamikaze members etc, other than that i wouldn't really participate., not because it's wrong, but because i dont want to play the game that way.

actually evo's pact wouldn't allow for back and forth trading, as a country may only be grabbed once every 48hrs. personally, i prefer it that way, as it don't "abuse" the system.

personally, i think it'll become a sad state of affairs if everyone adopts landtrading (i.e. the blindly back and forth grabbing over extremely short periods of time), because there will be no competitive element and the whole server will be running on 100k turrets lol :P

ah well, we all have our opinions! even if some are closer than others.

---
how has that got anything to do with evo? i could have an opinion that landtrading is perfectly legitimate whereas my alliance doesn't allow it.

how the fluff does foreign affairs relate to internal policy on landtrading? allowing landtrading in an alliance is a collective issue, NOT A fluffING PERSONAL one. i stated how i'd personally prefer to play the game. got a problem with that then don't read my posts. wanna perceive it as evo's policy then fine. maybe tomorrow i'll post that i personally prefer doing 100:1 esc. retals - you can then define my personal opinion of what i like as evo policy. (see i can make ridiculous nonsensical posts like you too)

come to england -i'm sure we can do something about your grasp on english, particularly the understanding of written word.

Edited By: anoniem on Mar 16th 2012, 0:59:40
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Mapleson Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 1:04:05

So who sets policy in evo?

locket Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 1:09:27

aww thanks for saying I am worth your time Anoniem. I do love how you fall to the insults on intelligence when you are wrong though. I am also glad you know the inner workings of Laf and all of the reasons behind why I am not a head of any sort. Thanks for explaining it to me.

I also don't need to know what goes on in Evo when there are 15+ pages of logs out there with KJ speaking for Evo saying Yank does what he wants making deals that affect Evo for multiple sets. Sure seems like my comment is right eh? Man.

And you(Evo) just enjoy getting reamed in the backside over and over and talking about how much you hate it and those doing it for the next 5-6 sets/years.

I'm glad you are the one who is an angel and simply points out the odd thing, while avoiding insults more often than not though.... wait a second....

Also, I dislike the cash button.

anoniem Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 1:26:55

wrong on what? where have you proven that i am wrong? in fact where in this thread have you laid down any conducive argument about anything?

the only thing you have proved (yet again) is that you are totally oblivious to your own stupidity/ignorance.

thanks for playing the wheel of fortune.
re(ally)tired

Forgotten

Mar 16th 2012, 1:47:03

locket = anoniem

I FIGURED IT OUT.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:19:08

Go ask on the LaF site who sent this message and to whom =)

""i hope you keep this to yourself because no one outside of LaF heads know.

i put 4 alliances on red alert for us and one on yellow

SoF/LCN/Rival/RD

SoF can hit SOL
LCN can hit SOL/MD (but will hit SOL)
Rival can hit SOL

RD can hit MD

i'm clearing up the air and coming clean to you, i hope you do the same to me. i have all these alliances that will do what i say. theres no need for any hostility between us though. ""

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:21:08

I wish I had all those alliances waiting to do whatever I said. But as egotistical as I am, even I wouldnt speak of any alliance as if they were my lapdog..... =)

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:21:58

I'm trying to figure out whether anoniem is trying to be ironic by attempting to troll what he perceives as other peoples lack of intelligence.

I really hope he is trying to be ironic, but for his posts to be funny as opposed to mindless drivel would be a first, so I'm left with the same conclusion as always...

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/.../Antoine-Dodson-Dumb1.gif

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:29:56

if you were going to quote it

quote it right

"i hope you keep this to yourself because no one outside of LaF heads know.

i put 4 alliances on red alert for us and one on yellow

SoF/LCN/Rival/RD

SoF can hit SOL
LCN can hit SOL/MD (but will hit SOL)
Rival can hit SOL

RD can hit MD

i'm well aware from silver talking to me that RD said they were also on alert for you guys also, presumeably for SoF.

there's a lot of cross interests between PDM/LaF even tho we aren't directly connected (in relation to SoF and RD).

i'm clearing up the air and coming clean to you, i hope you do the same to me.
"

and that was a private chat to pang on the EE forums, thanks for getting some mod abuse help :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:34:20

if you want to steal posts out of pang's inbox at least don't edit it.

the more you post the dumber you look kj :P how much more credibility can you lose...
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Chewi Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:35:38

KJ has no credibility so he might as well go for broke!

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:36:01

It was quoted exactly as it was posted.

I would tell you I made a wonderful tool to search the tinternets for information, which I made myself after programming for hours and hours... but I aint full of horsefluff like you. All the information that I will post came through the same channels as you most likely got yours.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:38:28

either you edited or whoever gave it to you edited it. :P

so qzjul/slagpit/nukevil gave you posts via insite msgs?

i don't care really because i can post everything ;P i have nothing to hide.

there's absolutely nothing wrong about asking my friends and allies to go on alert for me when hostilities start.

if you want to misquote it, then sure ;P

Edited By: hanlong on Mar 16th 2012, 3:09:38
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:39:06

You guys are impressive, you're being both defensive and offensive at the same time.

Wah wah wah i never said those things

wah wah wah kj must have got the messages in an unfair way

wah wah wah

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:40:37

i posted what i said to pang. :P you were the one that edited it.

i don't have to defend fluff.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:42:04

I am not misquoting anything and its amusing that you go straight to Slagpit (who has disappeared for the last 2 months) and qzjul who has more integrity in his little finger than you have in 10 generations of your family.

Go stew over your elaborate claims, then come back when you stop trying to claim the unrealistic and work out how someone may have got a lot of logs of your conversations =)

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:43:19

LOL

you know that an admin can easily verify that you are lying and i am right?

you edited it, don't be ridiculous. again i ask you, how much more credibility do you want to lose? maybe you have none to lose anyways ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:45:12

An admin can verify whatever they want I don't give a fluff. You know what you said and you're getting really fluffing defensive.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:45:44

i do know what i said.

i pasted it.

and it's different from what you posted.

so why edit it? :P

at least if you want to post something, keep it in its original form ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:47:52

Go think about all the fluff you've said over the last couple of months. fluff you've said in private that could have been posted somewhere else by you or other people. =)

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:52:51

nope

i just msged pang directly.

if pang sent it to other people that's fine. i dont think he did tho. and at least i doubt he'd edit it in that way as you did ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Chewi Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:54:26

To be fair to KJ who ever he got the message from could have edited it so you both could be telling the truth in a sense =P

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:54:36

You think you're really clever 'catching out' MD. But you aren't clever enough apparently, as while you're prancing around singing about how you wonderfully discovered other peoples plans, you had your nose in many other peoples business, lying and talking yourself into a hole. The fact that your only response to the first tiny little bit of a log (THAT WAS POSTED, DUMBfluff) is to try discredit it and me, and point the finger at innocent people just goes to prove that a conniving little fluff you are.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:56:16

SPIN HANLONG SPIN

goodnight =)

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:56:31

LOL

i msged pang via ee forums the msg i pasted.

you pasted something similar but edited.

you either took it or pang gave it to you or someone who made it to you.

but it doesn't matter. nothing i said i have to hide. there's absolutely nothing wrong about asking friends to help assist you if you need it in war. if you want to EDIT it to make it look bad like i'm ordering people around, then that's your own fluffing problem.

what a fluffing dumbass
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

echlori Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:57:11

P.S. Xinhuan, my nick is Anoniem, not Anoneim or any other derivative you come up with.

Xinhuan can't spell, like 99% of his fellow countrymen.

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:57:51

So much anger.

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 2:59:26

Funny, you posted logs containing things I said. I never once tried to claim they were editted or fake. I largely accepted we had been caught out (and took a lot of unwarranted criticism from you and LaF).

Now you're in the same position, man up and take whats coming to you. Thats the problem with you people, you can never accept that you're wrong =)

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:00:30

nothing is coming to me.

you are the one posting logs that you manufactured and edited ;P

the logs i posted you can't claim it was fake because it wasn't fake.

i of course can claim what you pasted was edited because you EDITED it.

OMG? LOGIC?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Boltar Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:03:27

Anoniem ---

how has that got anything to do with evo? i could have an opinion that landtrading is perfectly legitimate whereas my alliance doesn't allow it.

didnt u come fluffing at me for stating my opinion on forums before.. as u just did now?

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:04:03

"i have all these alliances that will do what i say. theres no need for any hostility between us though."

so obvious from anyone who talks to me, that's not how i type or word things.

at least if you want to fake it you need to learn some lessons.

i always ' there's. don't be a fluffing n00b.

plus people know i don't say things like that ;P

worst edit job ever kj ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:05:34

lol, well I think everyone can see what whatever is posted you will claim to be fake. Thats okay, I'll post it all eventually =)

Its the way you are. I understand. Thats not a criticism of you. But you clearly do lack honesty and integrity.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:08:20

Evo are just a bunch of pansies
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

BattleKJ Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:08:55

dig dig dig dig dig dig dig spin spin spin spin spin

really, goodnight sweet prince of lying hanlong

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:10:12

ah found it

nukevil used his access to take ee insite private messages and sent it to you and you edited it to post on AT. =)

pretty spot on eh? ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

SolidSnake Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:10:59

Originally posted by echlori:

That is possibly the stupidest thing i've ever seen posted.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Mar 16th 2012, 3:13:22

i'm kind of curious about that as well... since I know I didn't share that message with a wider audience afaik...
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Son Goku Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:14:10

Popcorn time!

Kingme Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:19:24

I agree... this is getting good.

Xinhuan Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:24:32

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
Originally posted by echlori:

That is possibly the stupidest thing i've ever seen posted.

Exactly. People misspell my name all the time too, as Xinhaun, and I don't call them out for it because I'm not a spelling or grammar nazi. Besides, the meaning is clear as to who I was addressing/referring to.

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:32:56

definitely getting good =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forgotten

Mar 16th 2012, 3:48:19

Avoiding the mod access abuse topic,

all HLW has to do is post a screen shot of his EE msg inbox to prove to KJ that he is a tool, but then KJ will probably claim it was falsified.

Maybe a youtube video? but who the hell would created a youtube video to prove that he's not wrong?

also

/popcorn time
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:53:14

Evo are just a bunch of pansies

Jiman Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:57:07

I am going to dive right into the mod abuse topic.

It better not be freaking occurring on any level at all, ill freaking quit this god forsaken game if its being plagued with inmuture little pricks who think they are gods because they have access that other people do not to simply abuse that access.

fluffing pisses me off to hell to even have to consider the an admin is abusing there powers.

Pang I really hope this isnt true, because imma nerd raging right now.

Edit: now I can no longer use in messages for anything because I dont know if people are peaking at my messages. Privacy would be a nice thing on some levels. If i want to cyber thats my business damit!!1!

Edited By: Jiman on Mar 16th 2012, 4:16:03
See Original Post

hanlong Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 3:59:04

Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Forgotten

Mar 16th 2012, 4:15:35

Originally posted by Jiman:

It better not be freaking occurring on any level at all, ill freaking quit this god forsaken game if its being plagued with inmuture little pricks who think they are gods because they have access that other people do not.

fluffing pisses me off to hell to even have to consider the an admin is abusing there powers.

I should tell you about this one time, a certain Admin(Not pang) came into our IRC channel, to tell me to stop badmouthing him both on AT, and on IRC, about possible admin abuse, or else he would make me quit the game.

so really, you shouldn't dive into that topic, because I barely got out of it alive!

Edited By: Forgotten on Mar 16th 2012, 4:25:10
See Original Post
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Jiman Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 4:17:13

Screw that have them come at me. They will not survive from the amount of pain I would bring to them.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 4:26:45

Originally posted by Forgotten:
Originally posted by Jiman:

It better not be freaking occurring on any level at all, ill freaking quit this god forsaken game if its being plagued with inmuture little pricks who think they are gods because they have access that other people do not.

I should tell you about this one time, a certain Admin(Not pang) came into our IRC channel, to tell me to stop badmouthing him both on AT, and on IRC, about possible admin abuse, or else he would make me quit the game.

so really, you shouldn't dive into that topic, because I barely got out of it alive!

Was is scumpit ?

madjsp Game profile

Mar 16th 2012, 4:30:06

Originally posted by Forgotten:
anoniem.

You post as HFA of EVO.

You represent EVO

Does this mean that every post that Pang makes represents the clan he is in?

Not to call out Pang or anything, but it is the same concept.

Or, lets take a look at the mods who suicide on alliances. Do they represent the game when they post?
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war