Mar 6th 2012, 7:17:40

ice? ford?
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mdevol Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 7:28:24

wow
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mrford Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 8:10:30

It's a fluffing flufffluff suicider that I detagged and any tko rep needs to pm me here because ice has family problems and I don't have a computer thanks to my destructive son.

I swear I hate fluffing cowards, to this worthless No balls suicider I can't wait till I finish my invention that will allow me to fluffing punch you in the face through my computer fluff.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

IXNeo Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 8:11:01

My techer is good for max 1b net.

Bah.
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

iTz Klutch Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 9:04:05

i like how an obvious suicider hiding in a tag is surprising to anyone. especially TKO. did anyone blame you for the suiciders you had? troytiger grow up. i'm 100% certain they will be paying you back if you just took a second to realize 1) this is a game and 2) if you let the adults handle it, although both sides lose at least no one has animosity towards another.
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 6th 2012, 9:30:07

Originally posted by iTz Klutch:
i like how an obvious suicider hiding in a tag is surprising to anyone. especially TKO. did anyone blame you for the suiciders you had? troytiger grow up. i'm 100% certain they will be paying you back if you just took a second to realize 1) this is a game and 2) if you let the adults handle it, although both sides lose at least no one has animosity towards another.

lae made us pay reps for our suiciders in our first reset? does that count

as for the ones hiding in our tag this reset, we knew about them, hell half of FFa's allaince leaders knew as we told them and tried to get as many people online at one time to remove the threat in one clean swoop, but within 4 minutes of the killing runs, they came on and went and started killing ketchup countries

we lost 2 and so did NBK
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

bastion63 Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 15:10:20

Im glad you agree that adults should handle it, because if this ever happens to your clan, whatever clan that is, we know you wont be involved............I think I hear your mommy calling you

mike Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 18:35:14

blame =/= responsibility. look up the definitions for both warster.

bastion, if you have signatures disabled it doesn't show he's in CC. instead of killing the suiciders, you come on here to troll, classy bastion.
Carpe Cerevisi

bastion63 Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 19:34:43

whats classy is you guys and your posts, take your buddys' advice and grow up there mike

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2012, 19:54:58

Low land, all teched out, high SPAL and +100k SDI on all countries...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 22:32:43

TKO has owned up to all suiciders from our tag, and will continue to do so. I will personally pay reps to any single person who gets hit by any suiciders in our tag, if you dont beleive me as anyone, and you will know its true.

Heck ask Mr Ford if I pay up when im in the wrong. He knows for sure.

TKOers please be a bit nicer on FFAT though, or we might remove posting privelages for members. This type of stuff can, and will, always be handled privately through FA. We respect our friends, and understand this happens, making it public helps noone.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Angryjesus Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 22:43:23

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:

TKO has owned up to all suiciders from our tag, and will continue to do so. I will personally pay reps to any single person who gets hit by any suiciders in our tag, if you dont beleive me as anyone, and you will know its true.

Heck ask Mr Ford if I pay up when im in the wrong. He knows for sure.

TKOers please be a bit nicer on FFAT though, or we might remove posting privelages for members. This type of stuff can, and will, always be handled privately through FA. We respect our friends, and understand this happens, making it public helps noone.

except the trolls

Popcom Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 22:53:30

OOOOR, it helps everyone get a laugh, or at least some bit of entertainment.

everyone who matters knows TKO will pay reps owed :P
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 6th 2012, 23:01:39

Well trolls are ammusing i guess.

Sorry. Carry on TKoers! Please make bad posts of fFFAT!

Popcoms face is ugly

*runs away*

damn im a good troll.

iTz Klutch Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 4:53:54

well, the only sad part of this thread is that no one can read :(

in total 3 TKO members quoted my responses so i'll acknowledge each one.

warster- i'm talking about last set, and the set before. how your tag had suiciders who helped to kill panlv. no one came out on ffat and said "you owe us tonz of reps amg amg amg roflcopter." leaders handled it and PANLV members were as mature as the TKO members not posting.

bastion- i take it you have some sort of mental deficiency so i don't know if responding to you even matters. actually, after reading the uselessness of your post, i can only offer my services to a 1v1. not like it would mean anything to beat the only fluffty TKO player who cant net.

ketchup- who even mentioned you? who said anything about TKO not paying reps? you add useless information to the thread while defending the whiniest member in TKO. i recall the IMP thread a week or so ago where troytiger couldnt keep his mouth shut. so again, why does it matter if ketchup or warster or bastion pay reps, as long as the allies get whats owed to them. the honor in doing for your clan what you dont have to plaster over ffat should suffice.
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Mar 7th 2012, 5:42:18

Pan did not have any suiciders last reset, so get ur facts right

The reset before we had a member aiding suiciders, the reason pan and co didn't say anything because they didn't know until we informed them and offers reps

I agree troy like last time, should not have made a post about it here, but he did. So get over it.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Drinks Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 5:45:54

I think we are all saying the same thing.

So lets bring this thread back to its troll direction.

Ketchup is so ugly he makes popcom look like Brad Pitt.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

Rico Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 6:59:09

I thought Ketchup was a girl.

bertz Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 10:24:18

so I'm taking reps for 8 NMs landed on my fat ass

mrford Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 15:27:27

No one has contacted me about reps yet.....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mike Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 18:32:05

i want a rep from lae to come wash my car. its dirty :(
Carpe Cerevisi

mdevol Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 18:44:37

lol
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

KeTcHuP Game profile

Mar 7th 2012, 23:07:35

Fordy when i get home tonight ill try to find you.

Drinks none can make popcom look anyhting other then hideous... theres no salvaging his poor facial feature.

mrford Game profile

Mar 8th 2012, 4:56:56

I dont IRC anymore unless someone specifically requests bro, best to send me a pm here
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 5:46:29

why has TKO had so many suiciders?

just kidding TKO is good

suiciders will hide and grow in any tag they can
Damn missed it