Verified:

gege Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 15:32:06

me or coward?

iTz Klutch Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 16:27:48

i think those are some pretty good odds?
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 16:39:17

When most of the 32 are restarts, and the remainder are all 6mil NW, I would say, odds are with the side that is 6x their NW...
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Y

Mar 4th 2012, 16:50:54

and when half of my remainder have been ABed down to 80 cs from my 500.

you forget it has nothing to do with cowardice gege. you just arent the type of player i wanted to play with so instead of making it an emotional out of game thing im fighting you in game. neither of us wanted to net anyway. we are warmongers and live to fight.
~~SOL Member~~

gege Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 16:52:20

still fluff...

gege Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 16:56:15

and when half of my remainder have been ABed down to 80 cs from my 500. ====>>> this is i called strategy.....

and if i am not wrong your strategy is STABBING ME when u still wearing semperfi tag,am i correct stabber?

Y

Mar 4th 2012, 17:14:53

lol. strategy was to leave low tank counts so that you could waste turns on abs instead of killing. not my fault you took the bait. those countries are still running fine. you are working top down and i was working bottom up. i wanted to convert to farmer since as everyone knows indies are only useful as retallers during week one -maybe 2 tops- of the game. useless otherwise.
~~SOL Member~~

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 17:16:50

IMO CCCCCC countries are a joke, those countries are small, not well made, not well defended, and threatened to kill me when I hit him from 30mil NW, with maxed weapons, sdi, warfare, medical, and 10mil troops as a dict :P

I woulda farmed you, but I did not outta respect for our agreement with SF.
NBK

gege Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 17:19:02

u still run away when i am asking u regarding ur stabber dude... dont run it's not good for u.... just answer stabber...

lol. strategy was to leave low tank counts so that you could waste turns on abs instead of killing. not my fault you took the bait. =====>>> WHY U ALWAYS LIKE THIS, turn everything back? In last msg u said it's unfair when i am AB yours.. now you said it's ur strategy? i am confuse, what kind human u are? are u?

Yusuke, be a man... dont act like biacths dude...

Edited By: gege on Mar 4th 2012, 17:21:23
See Original Post

gege Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 17:20:47

Kill4Free ===>>> what ever u say, but i felt good last set

Y

Mar 4th 2012, 17:24:15

i didnt say it was "unfair" never once did i say that. i'm glad you helped me during my rebuild. i had 4k farms and 9k indies on 14k acres. its not like i was losing much by having an enemy fully unbuild my acres so i could rebuild. my worst economies are the untouched commies. they arent built for non-early wars.

i was upset too that k4f was htiting my countries. when i could no longer do anything about it, i was setting up a retaller by FA. if he hit me again i was goign to be prepared to at least take a retal.

i already accepted your 1v1 next set in the last thread. i'm not running from anyone. in fact i'm still here, undeleted and unkilled waiting for your next move.
~~SOL Member~~

WarTime

Mar 4th 2012, 17:25:29

Originally posted by Kill4Free:
When most of the 32 are restarts, and the remainder are all 6mil NW, I would say, odds are with the side that is 6x their NW...
lol, since when, did having all restarts, stop you from having the turns advantage in your favor? (thinking of the anklebiter war finishes)

gege Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 17:26:25

how about this... we do it this set? are u afraid?

Y

Mar 4th 2012, 17:29:37

not afraid either. but after what you did to IBP why should i be the one to stop him? his netting set is out the window already he may as well get a bit of vengeance.
~~SOL Member~~

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 17:30:14

It depends wartime, a poor quality country can be killed by retarts without too much issue, but well built countries just can't be killed by restarts easily.

It would be a fun fight though ;)

Ive done more then my fair share of anklebiting, and let me tell you, it really sucks :P
NBK

gege Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 17:40:16

dont back to IBP dude, dont hide on IBP and dont use IBP for your reason. U alwyas running and hiding all the time for answering my question.

Even Semper lack of active Leader this set, not means u are in charge. We still have PG, Asing, WT, AQ as semper leader. u have to respect your leader.

even u dont have any rights to do attack to your own clan member... u have to respect ur leader, ur clan rules and most of all u can discuss it.

are u new playing this game?

are IBP clan have something special for you? are u IBP lovers?

u talking trash alot, and still not confess u do wrong thing. u still use IBP as shield foe your dirty work.

dude, u really to make ur life change. it's will impact ur RL.

nico Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 18:16:29

Originally posted by gege:

... are u IBP lovers?...

WarTime

Mar 4th 2012, 20:19:53

K4F, you're absolutely correct about the anklebiting. I've done my fair share through the sets.

Kill4Free Game profile

Mar 4th 2012, 20:26:54

The worst is a dict with medical and weapons tech and crazy spal, gotta have a 3:1 casualty ratio and a billion turns to lemming it down, haha. I had to make a low land mid tech demo breaker to be able to do anything about it.
NBK

TroyTiger Game profile

Mar 5th 2012, 3:20:10

I think unless its a total newbie, the 32 countries will win in the end.

Khavic25 Game profile

Mar 13th 2012, 6:01:36

so how did this end?
Damn missed it