Verified:

mrford Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 8:54:21

I can't tell if our site's news feed is broke, or the server is being cool as fluff, but I'm going to assume the latter. It's insane the way the server has accepted our return and despite the RL issues of Blake and my computer issues no one is being a fluff. I understand that we pacted literally everyone, but that has backfired in the past. He'll I'm even running 16 tyr missilers because I expected the exact opposite. I know this is an odd server netting set but still....

I guess what I'm really trying to say is thankyou, from me and the rest of the members of LaE.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

iTz Klutch Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 16:58:43

i see one 4 hits on you that arent from self-farming in the last 2 weeks. some guy ABd your member to fluff before that though lol. want me to suicide on you? :P j/p
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Link Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 18:54:56

i like seeing old clans come back.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Twain Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 19:04:15

I like seeing LaE back on the server as well, especially since you're not 800 countries big :P

If you guys get bored though, let me know. I can untag from PAN and pretend to be an untagged suicider and go after random countries and you can missile me to death (especially since I've got less than 10% SDI on each of mine thusfar....)

It'll be a good time for everyone. Especially if you tip me off on which countries are Blake's. I'll target him exclusively.

Dragon Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 19:51:48

Originally posted by Twain:
I like seeing LaE back on the server as well, especially since you're not 800 countries big :P

If you guys get bored though, let me know. I can untag from PAN and pretend to be an untagged suicider and go after random countries and you can missile me to death (especially since I've got less than 10% SDI on each of mine thusfar....)

It'll be a good time for everyone. Especially if you tip me off on which countries are Blake's. I'll target him exclusively.

He anticipated a move like that from you. He pre-emptively hid his countries in ESD.

Twain Game profile

Feb 29th 2012, 22:51:06

Originally posted by Dragon:
Originally posted by Twain:

He anticipated a move like that from you. He pre-emptively hid his countries in ESD.

Damn it! I've become predictable!

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 7:42:42

I have 437 chems Twain. And I'm playing from an iPod only.

I'm game to 1 v 1 you if you let me have the FS!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NightShade

Mar 1st 2012, 11:38:39

You get the FS... and you'd have it in the bag with that many missiles LOL
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

mrford Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 21:54:21

That's the point!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mdevol Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 22:05:26

:) pewpewpew
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Twain Game profile

Mar 1st 2012, 23:02:29

I really have little doubt mrford's the better killer between the two of us anyway. Between the FS and 400+ chems, I might not actually get a kill. :P

But me vs. Blake's countries with mrford jumping in to kill me afterwards. At least I'd have fun killing 3-4 of Blake's before I died.

NightShade

Mar 2nd 2012, 1:08:22

LOL. I know fordy, I am just saying. :P
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks