Verified:

spawn Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 19:46:50

you guys are low man. your member farmes one of us, retalls our retals and when we decide to kill him for that you start killing us of?

classy act, really...
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

FireFox Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 19:58:47

locket Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 19:59:35

hmm... perhaps you should have contacted them before but my opinion has always been that someone who farms a player/tag should accept the repercussions himself. AKA his 8-9 hits and r:r's were stupid and he should expect missiles/death :P

Edited By: locket on Feb 19th 2012, 20:01:38
See Original Post

hanlong Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 19:59:52

Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Flamey Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 20:04:54

If you want to be treated like a real alliance then act like one.

You unilaterally took retals without contacting us and took back much more than he originally took; fair enough as it was his fault. Then you hit him again without any contact and he hit back once. You then proceeded to fire missiles at him, then you decided to do a kill run on him... again without contact. Anyone see a recurring pattern here?

Now, you're finally trying to engage in some dialogue, so I guess our message sunk in. ;)

Edited By: Flamey on Feb 19th 2012, 20:09:53
See Original Post

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2012, 20:11:37

lmao@SoF actually trying to justify it.

how much you wanna bet this is a SoF leader's country? probably Ivan/Helmet/one of the other hotheads

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 19th 2012, 20:12:40

SAMCRO took 5 retals for 9 grabs and SoF is complaining about that being excessive-

SoF country RoRed those and now SoF gets mad about teh kill run on the country

Flamey Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 20:15:15

1. Perhaps MrB runs the country called MrB?

2. I didn't say it was excessive.

3. We're not mad.

Erian Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 20:24:30

"3. We're not mad."

+1

:)

Gazza Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 21:07:46

contact contact contact !
Im farmer fluff and this is my fluff

tenshim0 Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 21:29:07

yea its me, hate me :)
Your forces invaded tiekoon (#447)!
They broke through the defender's defences!
They took:
30,503 Acres(31,175 Gained)
1395 Buildings(672 Destroyed)

Im MrB

Boltar Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 23:06:02

yea from what i see in the userlist.. MrB is not a leader

de1i Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 23:15:41

MrB is the puppet master.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 23:18:27

de1i meat is yummy
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 23:41:24

Good. Now let's pretend that SoF would even respond to your contact requests if you had tried to contact them.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

cypress Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 23:44:32

troll alert

Boltar Game profile

Feb 19th 2012, 23:49:31

theres several contacts nuk me being one of them.. they can always come to talk to me

oats Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:09:56

seriously. you don't go kill mrb without at least contacting flamey.

get someone to be a FA dude so that stuff like this doesn't happen. you can be a division of sof if you wish and we'll teach you how run an alliance on this serve. i'll be your advisor if you want. just send me a private message and maybe we can arrange something.

Pain Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:12:34

lol oats ive heard you say some dumb fluff but now i know its true.
Your mother is a nice woman

dsquintz Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:24:33

is this the start of a patchover?

damn biker gangs

Sov Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:31:30

They are experienced oats, they were the leaders of Fist.

I am sorry this has happened to you guys, this is a communication breakdown in reality. Had you of not made a move on one of our members without prior authorization we would not have been in the mess.

For all we knew, you were just a bunch of multies/suiciders/n00bs who were not a legitimate tag trying to kill one of our members.

I did not approve of our member farming you one little bit and he did deserve retribution. Had I of known you were in that tag Spawn I would have been more vocal on the issue as I do respect you. I really didn't think SAMCRO was a legitimate tag.

de1i Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:40:52

For all you knew? LOL

They were around last reset and they pretty much are.

Sov Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:43:16

I wasn't around last set de1i. You even posted on the thread I made 2 weeks ago about just coming back. And noone else knew anything of them either.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:44:11

communication breakdown? SoF forgot to message them before they started killing them? we're talking about the clan that killed my untagged country simply because i had 1 missile and a spy.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

de1i Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:45:30

I realize you just returned but you said "for all we knew" which I am interpreting as SoF as a whole :P

Sov Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:47:53

You sound mad Dibs

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:50:25

i must just be typing too loudly. my apologizies.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Pain Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 1:53:21

Originally posted by Sov:

I am sorry this has happened to you guys, this is a communication breakdown in reality. Had you of not made a move on one of our members without prior authorization we would not have been in the mess.

For all we knew, you were just a bunch of multies/suiciders/n00bs who were not a legitimate tag trying to kill one of our members.

I did not approve of our member farming you one little bit and he did deserve retribution. Had I of known you were in that tag Spawn I would have been more vocal on the issue as I do respect you. I really didn't think SAMCRO was a legitimate tag.

just curious, would you guys have tried to contact them had the roles been reversed? they have been tagging samcro for over 2 sets now. if your leaders did their jobs they would have noticed this as theyve been making threads stating their intentions for as long as theyve been around on these very forums. sure most of them have been suiciders for some time but they havent randomly suicided anyone from that tag to date that i recall.

dont take this post as bias towards them as i have been a victim of their past suiciding or a bash on you persoanlly as i know you just returned. im just saying that the playing stupid thing doesnt make it right. pay more attention

Sov Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 2:03:02

Fact remains they were killing one of our members without prior authorization. Leadership decided this was unacceptable.

My comments in regard to regret were made from my personal standpoint.

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 2:03:31

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Sov:

just curious, would you guys have tried to contact them had the roles been reversed? they have been tagging samcro for over 2 sets now. if your leaders did their jobs they would have noticed this as theyve been making threads stating their intentions for as long as theyve been around on these very forums. sure most of them have been suiciders for some time but they havent randomly suicided anyone from that tag to date that i recall.

dont take this post as bias towards them as i have been a victim of their past suiciding or a bash on you persoanlly as i know you just returned. im just saying that the playing stupid thing doesnt make it right. pay more attention
SAMCRO or the players that play in SAMCRO haven't really suicided anyone (unless you consider killing this SoF country suiciding, in which case they do something similar every set).

Pain Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 2:09:34

spawn and co has suicided RD several times int he past. they wont even deny that

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 2:11:11

spawn's a pusssssssssssssy ;)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

archaic Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 2:18:21

just my observation, but it seem like samcro's idea of FA is to suicide or kill without discussion, then they get killed off

has there been a set where that did not happen yet?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

melvin85 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 2:33:28

as a aofer,ya you guy retal is correct but you need to do it coreectly.Find the FA lolz

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 20th 2012, 2:37:50

spawn and co has suicided RD several times int he past. they wont even deny that
I don't think Spawn ever did it? Not being in SAMCRO but knowing the memberslist, it's probably quite different to what you'd expect.

oats Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 3:28:52

lol oats ive heard you say some dumb fluff but now i know its true.

yea well that wasn't a dumb thing to say at all.

i'm extending an olive branch of peace and conciliation. i'm inviting samcro to become a sof division so that they can be tutored on how to run an alliance on this server.

i'm offering hours of my time to help them setup a proper alliance.

how is that the least bit questionable?

firefly29 Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 4:45:04

We all know that SOF doesn't have muck class!

spawn Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 5:28:04

come on Sov, 9 hits plus RoRs dont require contact, you know that...

@Pain: what Smikke said
/slap iZarcon

All your deleted countries are belong to me!

Sov Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 5:33:08

I was not leadership till a few hours ago, so I was not involved in the decision making process.

Pain Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 9:05:27

Spawn, why deny it now? :)

oats: apparently you are not aware that spawn has infact led alliances in the past, he doesnt need your expert advice on how to run an alliance. not to mention the whole beat people into submission thing no longer works.

CeyLonTEa Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 11:49:36

they led, but they dont get trained to led better

toma Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 12:46:34

@Pain spawn has suicided RD once and it was for RD killing his untagged country for absolutely no reason. After that he didn't suicide further.
Originally posted by Slagpit:
Ruining peoples fun for no reason is okay, but ruining it for a reason I disagree with isn't okay. Never change, community.

Ivan Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 16:32:41

Well you use that on other alliances Spawn but when you deal with SOF you do come talking to us about a problem before you start running KRs on us

and yes our member did indeed very much **** in all of this, but that still doesnt mean that we're bout to let ANY tag run krs on us without talking to us about it first and i really dont care if you have 5 members or 85 in that case

fluff!

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 16:43:18

Don't listen to them, Spawn! SoF was on their way to getting their arses handed to them by EVO before their cf last reset lol.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 16:44:56

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Don't listen to them, Spawn! SoF was on their way to getting their arses handed to them by EVO before their cf last reset lol.

I thought your arse was the one handed to you when your mama walked in with your face on your gardener's crotch
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

NukEvil Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 16:53:30

Sorry, but we don't have gardeners in the southern US. We tend to grow our own stuff, thank you very much.

But, TNTroXxor, I gotta ask you this one question:

Are you a miniman driving a minivan?

Trife Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 17:10:13

go squish! poof!

Reckless Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 17:23:40

SoF is evil

Zanith Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 17:51:25

tell the guys left to explore more land

cypress Game profile

Feb 20th 2012, 22:35:55

troll aleeeeeeeeeert