Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 17th 2012, 20:59:04

It may very well be terrible. It is strictly my humble opinion based on my time on this server.

Now NBK, those fellas seem to know how to dance.

Imp... meh.

mrford Game profile

Feb 17th 2012, 22:12:46

What netting clan are you in as to where you would have a jaded viewpoint as such?

NBK has died 3 sets straight, does that mean they suck at war? No, but to an outsider it would appear that they do, or atleast politics. Other than being hit by overwhelming numbers, I can only think of one war that CC has lost, and that was against NBK over 14 months ago when the war was deadlocked untill half CC decided to dissapear for the holidays and NBK retained their activity through the holidays somehow. Untill Christmas is was a pretty fun war, that I fought entirely from an iPod if I remember correctly.

But my point is, you state that your viewpoint is such, but it seems to me that you do not have your own opinion based on firs hand observations, just based on whoever is whispering fluff in your ear the loudest.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 0:42:44

WOW this is hilarios, its like you guys really think im IMP

Fact - Its my first set back from 2-3 years break when swirve had the game, I just joined LaF in alliance server so retards like CC dont try to be tough as a big clan and kill someone a fraction of there size and literally no skill....if I was IMP and so good at this game wouldnt I of got spys or something to stop you from seeing what I had? I just joined and was simply netting and trying to see what rank I could get to starting late and alone. If you think you can "make up" for killing 14/16 countrys while I was at work your a joke, the only make up is that I actually did get a message from IMP telling me to apply at there site.....tadaa.....guess what, thats where I'm headed to war with all you kill happy scrubs.

To say I was mad hitting big clans are you serious, did you check the news for Anon? What did I have 5 attacks total, all on differnt clans because I didnt want to single one out even though I could because most times it was the same clans land fat....but like I said I randomly hit 5 different tags and almost all of them got retals, think you need to lay off the crack g....or learn to read might help too

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 0:46:25

oh and to say I knew to come check the forums, your all a joke, ask Donny here if I messsaged him asking him WTF his problem was with 1 of my last 2 countrys and in the message back there was a link to this forum page.....ask donny and quit assuming fluff...wow you people are so bad....

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 0:49:22

i like this rico guy....he sees it how it is, rest of you are just headstrong egotistic players ;)

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 1:09:56

You grabbed lae 2 times. I looked and your news was pretty cluttered, so forgive me if I don't know specifics but I know you hit my clan 2 times for over 1200 acres each in a short time period. With war builds, and the fact that solo tags grabbing my clan usually doesn't fly, I assumed you were a suicider.

2 sets ago I ran a solo tag for most os theset and was only grabbed 2 times. Know why? Because I kept to myself and kept one large CI for retalling. Learn from your mistakes. Joining the worst clan on the server....IMP....because you were killed isn't the brightest move you could of made. There are plenty of netting clans out there that would of taken you in, and even CC made a post to contact them if you were unjustly killed. However, you started screaming and acting like a vengeful baby, so I'm sure that offer is revoked now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 1:28:08

Furthermore, let's review your logic.

CC kills you for appearing to be suicider countries, it is what they are doing this set. The REASON they are doing this is because the number of suiciders has grown recently, and IMP is not tagging up this set and a untagged war clan is always a threat.

So IMP is pretty much directly the reason you were killed this set. Cool, joining them seems like a pretty good idea right, lol

In addition, you say you are joining IMP to kill CC. That is curious because IMP is supposedly fighting ELY right now, so you arnt going to be killing CC. Not to mention that in the half dozen times CC has fought IMP, IMP has never....ever....won.

Man, it's looking like ou made a solid choice in joining IMP. Their policy got you killed, they went waring your nemisis cc, and they can't war effectively anyways!

You have to forgive the rest of us for doubting you when you use logic this twisted to justify joining IMP. I know nothing about you, I'm sure you are pretty cool, but here, right now, you look pretty tarded
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 1:33:59

fyi smegma is in pan pain ;) lol
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Rico Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:10:11

mrford, what killed venum was CC going after small tags and did not care if an innocent got in the way. IMP didn't force CC to go after small tags, it was their choice.

It is the classic "girl gets raped, it was her own fault for dressing like a tramp" argument. Sorry, it doesn't fly.

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:18:10

That is an extremely terrible analogy, and you should be ashamed. Both bu definition and morally.

And an IMP leader trying to take the moral high ground in ANY instance is so ludacris you should slap yourself with a dead bird.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Rico Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:25:22

ok, how about this. Kids do a stupid thing, kids listen to a particular type of music, grown ups blame the music for what the kids did.

This is what you are doing. Blaming IMP for what CC did, CC not taking any personal responsibility for their own actions.

snawdog Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:27:13

tsk tsk...mrford,you really should stfu
ICQ 364553524
msn

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:32:56

I did not blame IMP alone either. I know ou are aarogant, but I listed atleast 3 reasons, IMP refusing to tag was just one of the 3.

I know this is hard for you, but read, think, think again, then post. People might stop thinking that you are an idiot if you follow these simple steps!

As I said before, the leader if a clan full of suiciders and players that have on multiple occasions killed innocent stockers and admins just for shots and giggles, should never attemp to take the high ground. Here is a reason the line is so long to kill you. there is a reason you can't tag up right now. Your past actions and distain for accepted game politics have all come together to make the bed you are sitting in now.

It is unfortunate that this guy was killed, but extremely comical that he would choose to join the WORTHLESS clan IMP when his main objectives can in no way be accomplished there. That was my point, the one that apparently went over your head. I can explain it for a 3rd time if you need.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:34:00

EE morality lesson. I lol'd. Just about shot liquid out my nose. You two quit it now. It's just getting silly. Glad we gained a member, that's +3 this set.... Now if we just brainwash those XI folks back to the tag. Something tells me hookers and blow would be more effective.
IT'S KILLING TIME

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:38:09

Originally posted by snawdog:
tsk tsk...mrford,you really should stfu

I realize being dumb as fluff and worthless limits the relevance of your responces, so next time, when you can not form a coherent and valid responce that contributes to the thread, instead go stick your face in a frier. The world will be a better place.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

snawdog Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:40:52

And killing an Admin is against the rules?
We had our reasons,given the same reason we will again.
At least we do not wait until a tag is war torn and beaten down before we join in,as you and CC are so ready to do.
So...as is said across all servers...mrford,stfu
ICQ 364553524
msn

Rico Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:45:08

Funny how you chastised me earlier for bringing up your retirement, again. But now basically your entire argument has come down to calling us names.

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:49:02

No one ever said it was against the rules, just like killing stockers for no reason also isnt againstthe rules. But it's against the moral compass of the server, and that os why IMP will never survive a set.

As for joining in on a clan that's already beaten down, I'm not sure what you are talking about. 2 sets ago I was going to solo FS IMP after your war, and before I knew it I has 100 countries in my tag. That sounds like a problem caused by you, and not my problem.

I can kill IMP on fair terms any day of the week because you all literally suck at this game. And there is nothing wrong with sucking at this game, but it's been proven set in and set out by your country builds, tatics, target selection, and policy.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:50:18

If you think that my snore argument is calling you names then you are dumber than I thought, and all the names I have called ou are pretty justified.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

snawdog Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:52:21

mrford...you are full of you...There is no way,without FA and out side help that you could beat any of IMP 1v1..Period
ICQ 364553524
msn

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:53:16

I've upped my post count enough for the day in these 2 threads I think.

Have fun sucking IMP I got fluff to do.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 18th 2012, 2:57:21. Reason: Damn iPod
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

snawdog Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 2:54:54

What i thought.............
ICQ 364553524
msn

Crippler ICD Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 3:16:25

children, behave!
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 6:27:21

Originally posted by venum:
your all evil, im anonymous and dont check these forums, i hate you all :( i was just trying to netgain, this is my first set back /cry

you calim you were trying to net gain your first set back...and 3 posts later this...

you honestly killed a completly innocent person for no reason, lucky you killed my countrys the order you did or you woulda ate 100 missiles, I was ready to war but not ready to have all my countrys killed while I'm at work for no reason...

the reason you were killed is because you were clearly not netgaining, you were growing warring countries to suicide (as you claim)

if you want to restart and grow NETGAINING countries, you sure can, we have not, nor will we hit clans that are innocently netgaining, but the countries loaded with war techs and running high jetters, we most certainly will be killing.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 6:29:55

Originally posted by Rico:
I believe GOD is a one man clan.

GOD is a 1 man clan now, before they decided to hit our ally, there were 2.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 6:47:53

Originally posted by snawdog:
And killing an Admin is against the rules?
At least we do not wait until a tag is war torn and beaten down before we join in,as you and CC are so ready to do.
So...as is said across all servers...mrford,stfu

really? wartorn? i REALLY hope you arent calling NBK last reset wartorn and beaten down.

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 9:06:11

mrford go home no one likes you, the reason I got killed is because of CC, I'll state it for the 20th time for you since you obviousy dont read my posts you moron. IM NEW I DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOING, with that being said I was killed by CC, NOTHING TO DO WITH IMP, understand that yet or need me to post again because I can if your that retarted?

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 9:13:03

CC made me a suicidier, someone else said it best above, you are just adding to what you are tryin to stop, my intentions on this server was to netgain, i have lots of other servers to netgain on, CC turned my countries on this server into suiciders, it had nothing to do with IMP, it was CC killing small tags because they are bigger and they can...no other reason...they can make up whatever excuses they want but fact is they killed an innocent person and not 1 country, 14, how you expect me to get them all back?

and let me get this straight mrford....instead of joining IMP I should of joined C...take a second and think about that in real life, someone attacks another country and kills them, unless its a fluff ass country they truely want nothing to do with the country that invaded....hence look at afgahnista and iraq.....DUR I would never join the team the just killed because they said sorry LOL what a joke, I'm going to join the side that hopefully one day might kill them since they are running around like chickens with there heads cut off killing every joe blow there is on the street, you remind me of the USA, killing innocent people in there wars and taking no reponsibilities and then trying to talk the people of a country into liking you after you killed entire families of innocent people, doesnt work like that G, you tell others to think but you need to stop and do some yourself....for reall.....

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 9:18:43

and your right i did hit LAE twice, that would of been my bad, again I dont know a whole lot but I tried not to hit anyone, I was gettting big and alot faster to hit someoene and steal 1000 acres then expore 100 turns....and it was no 1300 acres, get your eyes checked, one was 855.....nice try though on changing numbers to make it look better though

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 9:27:45

mrford is an american I garuntee you that with the way he thinks

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 9:40:37

venum, you need to make up your mind.

i was just trying to netgain, this is my first set back /cry

then...3 posts later...

you woulda ate 100 missiles, I was ready to war

and too add to that...the real reason you were building warring countries., but i thought this was your first reset back?

I was already killed once for no reason so I made some countries to nuke someone if they tried the same crap again...

you clearly were not netting peacfully.

which brings me to this.

they can make up whatever excuses they want but fact is they killed an innocent person and not 1 country, 14, how you expect me to get them all back?

CC is not making excuses. We know we kill you, and we knew before we started on this campaign that the risk would be that innocent people would die. we were only targeting those countries we felt were most at risk to suicide based on country build and governments. we also stated very clearly, as it has been posted above that "If we kill you on accident and you are not IMP, please PM me and we will try to work something out."

something that you failed to do. had you dont that we could have gotten you your countries back to where they were, and possibly worked out a dnh or a pact, something that you clearly arent interested in.

CC did not come on here flaming about killing you and how big and bad we are, you came on here with guns locked and loaded screaming foul. if you honestly are going the route of IMP, so be it, thats unfortunate, but it is what it is. you could have easily just come to CC leadership, obviously you know who it was as you knew donny was not.

mdevol Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 10:23:56

after looking at your country history its actually very clear you were making war countries to dump on ELY. you created your new forum account on the 10th once your originals got killed by ely but you didnt come on here complaining about them wiping you out then, nor did you try to reach out to ensure it didnt happen again. you were just gonna rebuild and either suicide, or join IMP for the FS while hiding in a small tag while doing so. ( I am sure IMP had reached out to you once you were first killed by ely, if you werent already in IMP)

innocent netting does not have 2:1 warfare/weapons : netting techs and running high jetters with little or no defens in doing so. that looks more like someone with an agenda.

and like it has been previously stated, you knew to come on the forum after you got hit, you shoulda been smart enough to come on the forums first. which wasnt REALLY a first because you made your new forum alias as a direct result of this happening already once this reset.

but please, keep throwing the mud and CC, we are the bad guys in this. we have not taken responsibility for any of our actions, and we have not done or offered anything to make it right.

oh, and you can bet your ass i am american.

should i assume then, by the way you think, that you are french?

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 11:39:33

wow buddy do you smoke crack that you come up with consipiracy theorys like this? mdevol and mrford are 100% american, look what your society has done to you, your not only paranoid in the real world, your paranoid in a game, what are you talking about Ely killed me? and I didnt come to forums? Pretty sure it wasnt Ely that killed me the first time, the first time I might of had something to do with it, because someone hit one of my small countried 4 times in a row, so i attacked his 1 country with everything i had and didnt even kill one (because i dont know what im doing) then when I came back that day he had killed most of my countries 5-8, then I deleted most and remade. What the fluff are you talking about above, do you sit and think and make all this up as you write, its all so far fetched its pretty hilarious to read, keep up with the consiparacy theorys dude, so entertaining to know people are this messed in the head hahaha

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 11:41:36

Mdevol, you must be a little slow, what didnt you understand that I was betting with a backup plan incase someone decided to kill me again, i had 3 techers getting missiles as my back up ya...i didnt have 3 techers getting missiles to kill anyone, not even the person who killed me the first time, I just had them as a security precaution.....do you understand that yet? its like your a kid in elementary school and I have to explain every last detail to you or you are completly clueless and make things up

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 11:43:35

Mdevol can you not read, again I'll repeat things for you, DONNY MESSAGED ME IN GAME AND LINKED ME THIS FORUM....NO I DID NOT KNOW TO COME HERE FOR ANYTHING...KK THANKS, understand that now?

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 11:45:11

My account is new because I'm new back to earth, you are so messed, I just joined LaF on alliance server and there teaching me how to play.....come to #laf and talk to me in there, see if im IMP or whatever you made me up to be in your head, not sure with your crazy theorys

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 18th 2012, 11:45:40

Dear Venum, can you keep in all in one post instead of doing 3 or 4
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 11:49:24

most IMP players above admitt there IMP dont they, and if I was IMP why would I make an account on here and come crying, wouldnt I of been a bit smarter in game to get come IC's and spies so you couldnt spy on my techers, I dont know any of that, I do now but that does me no good as I'm dead....guess what I'm saying is wouldnt IMP just come on here and tell you u suck not cry like me....I'm pissed wouldnt you be if you JUST came back, already got killed by some douche bag then you think fluff...gonna remake and see how far I can get up on the rankings, I become a little threat and you kill 14 of my countries, every thought I was new and didnt know to come to the forums, maybe you coulda sent me in game message with a warning instead of on forums I didnt know about.....just a tip and thought for you kill hungry players

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 11:50:13

Really, mod telling me I post to much on forums....never heard of posting to much on a forum LOL

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2012, 12:00:13

im saying there is no need to make 5 posts covering the same thing
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 12:02:38

can you show me in those 5 posts that i repeated the same thing 5 times? bet you cant find the same thing 1 thing i repeated 5 times...please be my guest and try to figure that one out though

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 12:04:59

i like making new posts, 1st post was saying ely didnt kill me, 2nd was me telling mdevol why I had missile countrys, 3rd post is me saying im new back, 4th is saying im not IMP, did I get confused and maybe they got posted twice for you? but thats what my posts show for me, not repeating the same thing 4 times

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2012, 12:06:09

you made 5 post with no replies, all that could have been in one post,

but post away, like i care
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2012, 12:40:31

Originally posted by Warster:
im saying there is no need to make 5 posts covering the same thing

Actually muliple posts can be distracting but it does make them more likely to be read. Write a post 10 paragraphs long and I seriously doubt many people would read it.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2012, 12:48:45

Originally posted by mrford:
What netting clan are you in as to where you would have a jaded viewpoint as such?

NBK has died 3 sets straight, does that mean they suck at war? No, but to an outsider it would appear that they do, or atleast politics. Other than being hit by overwhelming numbers, I can only think of one war that CC has lost, and that was against NBK over 14 months ago when the war was deadlocked untill half CC decided to dissapear for the holidays and NBK retained their activity through the holidays somehow. Untill Christmas is was a pretty fun war, that I fought entirely from an iPod if I remember correctly.

But my point is, you state that your viewpoint is such, but it seems to me that you do not have your own opinion based on firs hand observations, just based on whoever is whispering fluff in your ear the loudest.

All I am saying that my observations have been that CC is a one trick pony. They FS, they missile an opponent to death. End of story. Other than a few core people, they do not seem to have much of a backbone when the shoe is on the other foot. Yes some of you do, but not many.

NBK on the other hand, I may not like, but I do respect. The will pick targets larger than them and seek the good war. Even if that means that they lose, it about the good war.

Oh, and please whisper in my left ear. My right one is deaf.

MUFASA JACKSON Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 13:19:01

Dammmmmmm. This beats my post-rants and situation from last set. So long as it's not a search for WMD on Sadam Venum (no relation implied venum ; ) If you're not with them, many are suspicious and against you and will FS you and ask questions later. Unwritten Rules of FFA need to be an additional post or sumpin'.
-----MUFASA

"I see with strobelight vision and I'm alwaze in a panic! My only skill is murder and I'm stuck on Automatic!"

venum Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 14:02:17

stay away from ffa drama is my instructions, post away cause im done, but remember you will see me before the set is over.

Anonymous

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 18th 2012, 14:03:35

i wont
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

kemo Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 14:09:42

notice how warster is saying that with sadness? he wants to see you too!!
all praised to ra

mrford Game profile

Feb 18th 2012, 17:03:10

Wow, how did Iraq and afganistan get brought into this? This gut is as crazy as he is full of fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra