Verified:

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 6th 2012, 16:41:23

please contact me. you guys are hard to find.

Ivan's need not apply. Helmet, Aponic, Flamey or Chevs would be preferable.

preferably after work hours. (about 5 hrs from now)
thx!

Pang
PDM FA
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 6th 2012, 17:06:53

Can I do FA for sof? It will be just like old times.. kind of.

:P

ok maybe not
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 6th 2012, 17:10:29

whatever keeps me netting...
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Sov Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 17:15:46

I am cooler than all above mentioned people.

Ivan Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 20:06:51

LOL dear lord sometimes yer such a tool pang

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2012, 20:09:10

Considering I see many FA's from various alliances specifically request to not deal with you, Ivan, perhaps it's not that everyone else is a tool, but something more specific to you...

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 6th 2012, 20:37:13

given that I don't play and I don't represent sof I can't garuntee that you'll keep netting through any kind of fa discussions you have with me. :P
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

Ivan Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 21:03:56

lol@tertius

I doubt that, i actually strive to be fair in most FA cases and dont try to screw anyone over in my tag or in anyone elses tag but whaever trolls like you and pang will never understand things like that afterall GREED>ALL etc

fluff!

henrik Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 21:15:18

*Rings Ivan's doorbell and demand bushels for breakfast*

anoniem Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 22:00:28

Spieglein, Spieglein, an der Wand
Wer ist die Schönste im ganzen Land?
re(ally)tired

henrik Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 22:26:19

ICH!

Sov Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 13:10:41

Has someone spoken to you Pang?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 7th 2012, 15:20:23

I talked to Flamey briefly via forum msg + Ivan again. Nothing resolved, other than resolving some confusion around our members' AT spam.

And don't take my post wrong, Ivan... my goal is to resolve the outstanding issues we have, and while it's unfortunate, the last 2 deals I worked out with you didn't end up working out well for us. We ended up with more defending hits in our news through a DNFH and no reps paid to us, despite 10 SoF countries being in range at the time we made the deal. You'll need to forgive me for moving on. I suggest you approach Detmer or Balin if you'd like to keep handling this issue, but realistically it would probably be better if you stay on the sidelines at this stage.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Boltar Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 15:25:58

i sent u a mirc and a forum message.. u can talk to me if u want pang

Ivan Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 16:08:16

I dont see how any other FA could have done anything more for you pang, like i said most of our members belives that PDM was in the wrong and since my own country wasnt large enough no reps was sent ive also told you that if you give me the # ill send them myself this set

is it really that hard to understand this? ive told you 10 times now but you keep trying to make everything as difficult as posible

Not to mention that im sure you have had members going against what they are told before and its not an uncommon thing that hits are traded between alliances even tho there are DNHs, FDPs and fluff pacts between them

fluffF!

Pain Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 16:23:01

then maybe you need new members.
Your mother is a nice woman

Ivan Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 16:26:36

lol@pain

Sov Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 16:48:50

Ivan speaks the truth.

It is the policy of almost every alliance out there the missiles against a retal target cancel out anything that would be owed. Not to mention the said member got his land back before he decided to suicide (as it is commonly termed) on our member. Are you telling me you would disagree if the situation was reversed? Maybe at some point while I was out of the game it became okay to suicide?

I was first to voice my disagreement and others joined me.

Ivan is sincere when he states he intends to pay the reps himself. I think that is generous of him.

Pain Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 16:52:03

Pang said ivan can pay the reps to me instead since they no longer need them. im sure he will confirm it shortly

Trife Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 16:53:59

pain said ivan can pay the reps to me instead since he won't use them wisely. i'm sure he will confirm it shortly

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 7th 2012, 17:41:14

Actually, Ivan said we could do whatever we wanted to that country, which I assumed meant kill it (because it spied several other PDM'ers) and they didn't have the capacity to kill it + keep fighting TIE. We actually expected a full blown suicide after the first 3 hits + other failed ops. We were farming before killing and would have killed it if Ivan hadn't been like "zOMG YOU CAN'T KEEP HITTING THAT COUNTRY EVEN THOUGH I SAID DO WHATEVER YOU WANT!". We obliged and let the country live with him promise that it wouldn't hit us again. We (PDM) have been very accomodating during this issue because SoF was at war and we had the goal of improving relations now that I'm doing some FA.

As for the reps this round, I asked for them early and he said that's not doable. Don't make it sound like SoF is being all nice Sov, because SoF has treated PDM pretty poorly over the last several rounds. I see many defending hits in our news after you guys are done your wars and "are bored" (including all the exchanges that started issues last set). The response I'm given is that PDM puts SoF on a one-way DNH and SoF will hit PDM when they feel like it (prior to Ivan and I signing a DNFH, but we'll get to that later!).

But regarding a "generous" offer, will it be like the last few offers?
"DNFH for the rest of the round!" -> wrong. we were hit again and it botched our member's round.
"do whatever you want to that country!" -> wrong. we were supposed to only get our land back. that probably should have been told to me if that was indeed the case.
"we'll pay you back the $1.7b this round" -> wrong. no one sent a dime despite there being 10 countries in range of our guy. And I believe our guy only jumped to retal the SoF member who grabbed him and then jumped.

Like I said, you'll have to forgive me for not trusting that the next agreement with Ivan will be honored either. That's why I have begun reaching out to other SoF'ers. This issue should have been resolved last round, not kicked down the road to such a point that SoF would be able to FS us instead of paying reps, which based on Ivan's rhetoric, feels like a real possibility.

should we keep doing FA on AT? :p
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Sov Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 18:16:14

I am not serving SoF in an FA capacity at present so doing FA on AT with me won't achieve anything but I am more than happy to oblige.

I cannot speak for how SoF has treated you in previous sets as I only came back a couple of weeks ago. Nor am I making it out like "SoF is being nice", I said Ivan was being nice in wanting to pay you the reps.

I am sorry if you feel mistreated by SoF in the past, but to me that sounds like you FAs need to communicate better, and I mean that for both sides of the fence.

lazysnail Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 18:54:09

Sounds like PDM should warprep this set and FS SoF mid set as nice way to say "Hello! We wanted to talk to you!".

:D

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 7th 2012, 19:22:56

Pang cannot be picky!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 7th 2012, 20:10:24

but the P in PDM stands for picky!

I'm still confident we'll work out something.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

Ivan Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 20:30:42

We can do FA on AT all day and i dont know how im going to be able to that amount of reps in cash before week 1 ends you programmed the bloody game and know that well enough as usual your just trying to troll

And you got WAAAY more then your land back, im too lazy to count on it but he did 3 hits on you and you did about 15 on him if you didnt get 300% of yer land back your a lot worse players then i thought you were and no i never said that we would kill it or that you could kill it over 3 hits and i dont think any other tag would allow that either it was YOUR member who fluffed up to begin with and not ours im willing to pay some more reps because i dont like when people steal stock and imo its the right thing to do not everyone agrees with me but thats up to them and before last set ended and this set started ive said that i will pay the reps myself personally and ive asked you REPEATEDLY for the guys # this set

Your trying to make this more complicated then its for some reason perhaps PDM wants an excuse to hit SOF what do i know and i dont really care why either if you want the reps then just send me the # and like i offered you before he could get it in land instead the choice is very much on PDM/your member so really dont try to blame this on me im definately not the one trying to make things complicated

Anyway like ive repeated on here and in private with you the ball is on your side of the court i dont really have anything more to say about this subject then has already been said publically and privately and have no wish to discuss the same arguments another 20 times with you if you want the reps then just message me

that is all

fluff!

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 7th 2012, 20:32:04

NO MORE SOFERS POST ON AT!
I SAY SO!
MARTIAN LAW!
LARRR!:P

*runs off*
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

lazysnail Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 21:44:40

But! I am not in SoF anymore! :P
YOU CAN'T STOP ME!

*runs after martian*

CrazyMatt Game profile

Feb 7th 2012, 22:59:30

fluff OFF!

elvesrus

Feb 8th 2012, 0:42:21

*pokes matt*
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

cypress Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 0:57:01

Poking is fine but please for the love of god, do not let him out of the cage!

Trife Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 1:13:06

Originally posted by martian:
NO MORE SOFERS POST ON AT!
I SAY SO!
MARTIAN LAW!
LARRR!:P

*runs off*

you can't control me!

trife
SoF member

elvesrus

Feb 8th 2012, 1:14:54

you're preaching to the choir cypress, as I might have accidentally opened that once

cypress Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 1:16:49

RUH ROH

oats Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 3:40:36

CHAOS! CONFUSION! STUPID!

HAIL IVAN LORD OF CHAOS!

BOW TO PANG LORD OF CONFUSION!

PISS OFF SLAGPIT LORD OF STUPID!

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 8th 2012, 3:55:31

this is basically resolve btw for those of you keeping track at home.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

elvesrus

Feb 8th 2012, 4:22:19

so hijack mode activate?

Sov Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 4:56:39

Nothing is resolved till I say so!

ninong Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 7:26:59

WAR! RAWR!
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

iScode Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 7:46:29

doing fa with Ivan is like doing fa with a retarded child...

No offense retarded children.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pain Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 8:10:58

i really think FA should be done publicly this way there is no he said she said. we are all witness to it :P

iScode Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 8:42:00

i am more than happy to do FA via AT. gotta wait for auth from leadership though :P
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

AxAlar Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 10:51:18

Ivan's my favorite SOF FA, that's all I have to say ;P
-AxA
Mercenary for Hire
AIM: I The Brandon
MSN:

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 12:01:09

Did someone edit ivan's post and removed all the punctuation ?? Wait a minute.. Ivan did you let stroker post as you on AT again ?!
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Ivan Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 15:57:34

who gives a fluff bout punctuation, english isnt my first language when everyone posting on here are fluid in swedish ill start worring about my english gramma.

:D

henrik Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 16:07:09

Swedish, instead of english, should be the world language!! Ja!!
Skål!

Flamey Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 17:03:35

Swenglish

Detmer Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 17:10:17

Jag ar ingen boten

Ivan = valdigt

archaic Game profile

Feb 8th 2012, 17:56:39

/me envisions the Swedish Chef doing FA and everything makes a lot more sense
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov