Verified:

dagga Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 8:39:48

People in this game unanimously agree this change would be fantastic. I can't imagine the coding would be too difficult given that a players countries are all tracked and linked (a lot of effort went into the stats program, which is excellent, probably because it gives more meaning to netgaining stats).

Is it too hard to ask that if you spend 80 points getting your country to 10% defense, your restart should automatically get that same bonus?

Please?

Something??
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 6th 2012, 9:18:59

i think thats something that might be at the lower end of the list of things to do currently
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

En4cer85

Feb 6th 2012, 9:21:40

yeah its something i picked up on too dagga, i did my bonus points about 2 hours b4 the set started expecting to have them when i logged in and *poof* some tinkle fairy had raided my bonus points :P

Pain Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 9:24:17

yep bonus points dont start activating until your first login. i always forget to log in to my countries before i claim bonuses at the start of a set.
Your mother is a nice woman

dagga Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 11:45:28

Warster. Is there a priority list? If so, what is it? What is being worked on?

Are changes going to run by the community or are we going to have another great disaster like the 'lose readiness if you hit fast' debacle.
signatures are stupid.

dagga Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 11:48:05

ps. this is not about bonuses at the start of a reset. It is about giving restarts more incentive to keep playing - giving them at least their bonus points from their last country would be a good start for this.

A simple change, that would be of serious benefit, and it universally accepted as being a good idea.

I click on those damned promotion ads every day - I want my points from those clicks to carry over into my restarts. Currently, those who fight wars are disadvantaged in this regard, because bonus points disappear when you die.
signatures are stupid.

Xinhuan Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 11:57:35

+1 to giving restarts incentives to restart. Bonus points is a fair one.

I've recommended giving restarts 10% of their original country as well (buildings, land, tech, military etc) or even as much as 25%, as this brings some focus away from killing and more on crippling.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 12:12:50

bonus:-p

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 12:52:07

bonus

Prac Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 13:01:21

bonus is bugged.

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 6th 2012, 13:55:06

there is a priority list.
1) changes involving keeping the server running (stability/security/development environment and other backend stuff)

2) changes to alliance/team/express (not the same changes)

3) other changes

As to when the stuff in 2 gets rolled out, it depends on when the admins have the time to finish with 1 plus other rl considerations.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Trife Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 16:47:08

change 9374)

trife's awesome idea of giving the dev's monehs!

Marshal Game profile

Feb 6th 2012, 17:41:53

i have few times suggested that restarts get dead country's bonuses and unused bonuspoints but it has been everytime partially shot down.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 6th 2012, 17:45:06

when changes are made they will be announced. An alliance change is *most likely* the next thing to be announced time permitting but it is possible that a change to express may be implemented first. We do have final drafts for what I mentioned in 2..at least for alliance and express. For team it is still in the discussion phase.

you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!