Verified:

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 1st 2012, 20:06:06

Well you know imag is the wrong clan to deny a pact to in a net set. ;)

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

CGiboney Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 20:07:18

pointless to restart, most of us didnt bother to do so.

Unholy Monks

CGiboney Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 20:09:05

Why be more active during the summer time?? its nice outside... Go out and enjoy it...

Unholy Monks

mazooka Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 20:35:54

Wait,what? Because dagga is agreeing with you, your point is no longer valid?! So all those posts you made about server needs were made in self interest and not for the greater good. I bet you are laughing your asses off in private that people bought into your propaganda.

Originally posted by Pang:
Stop the trolling, dagga.

there's been much laughter in private about how your tone has changed with SoL+ally's political fortunes. you're basically echoing the policies that you flamed me for a year or two ago. it makes you look entirely transparent.

let the server/politics evolve on their own, eh? :)

evo will bounce back because they have some solid leaders there, namely qz. same way laf bounced back, solid leaders. both alliances have a solid vet core and as you boil down to that vet core the heart of the alliance grows stronger. that's what gave laf the strength to come back from what looked to be a parade of endless wars to satisfy the appetite of over-aggressive war alliances.

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 20:38:28

Originally posted by galleri:
What are you talking about? You FSed them, killed 1 country and then provided land to them until they got bored and FSed Evo as well.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 1st 2012, 21:09:43

heh all-x is perfectly capable of getting T10
Finally did the signature thing.

PG Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 21:11:47

Originally posted by smikke:
What are you talking about? You FSed them, killed 1 country and then provided land to them until they got bored and FSed Evo as well.

agree on some part of what u saying :)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 21:20:33

Originally posted by smikke:

Lol exactly!

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:30:37

Marco, how about you post all the comments you made criticizing the way Rival is led too?

Evo never had any intention of FSing Rival as SoF (and SoF only) could have come to their defense. As for us rolling over in wars? Ask your friends at SoF about that (more than once). But there is no fight in 100+ 'fresh' countries against 50 restarts!

You chose to gangbang us instead of entertain us with a more interesting fight, thats fair enough Marco no complaints. But you should stop try to boast about how good Rival is when you've done nothing to back it up (netting or warring) and making comments on Evo's war efforts (do take note we were FS'ed OOP and fought a several week long war against historically one of the best, if not the best warring alliance in the game, yet came out the other side okay).

BattleKJ Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:31:56

As for daggas questions and comments; No, we will rebuild and come back stronger and better.

Wulf Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:39:04

STOP WITH THE GANGBANG BS!!! IT WAS 2 vs 2 YA FREAKIN CRY BABIES!

davidoss Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:51:57

Seriously, enough.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 22:56:45

MORE <3 LESS HATE
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

dagga Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 3:01:28

Stop the trolling, dagga.

there's been much laughter in private about how your tone has changed with SoL+ally's political fortunes. you're basically echoing the policies that you flamed me for a year or two ago. it makes you look entirely transparent.

let the server/politics evolve on their own, eh? :)

What an amazing change of tone from you Pang. You are basically saying the bleating and whining you did when LaF was getting rolled was self-serving. You couldn't give a fluff about the game. Perhaps thats why you dont give a fluff about improving it. You dont listen to suggestions, you just think you're the grand messiah sent to save us all with your grand vision.

In reality, you're a massive roadblock to this game going anywhere. Why? Because you jumped off the 'fair wars' bandwagon as soon as it was your precious LaF doing the gangbanging.

Good to see you've shown you true colors, hypocrite.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

dagga Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 3:38:25

Let's play a game. Who posted the following when LaF was getting rolled in 1 v 1 wars.

"None of the fighting alliances can be considered to be #1 until such a time that they fight other fighting alliances of similar or equal size."

"There are a plethora of things that need to be done to make this server successful again, but we need to begin taking those steps together so we can move out of perpetual cycle of having the same wars reset after reset"

"I've started talking with some of the SOL leaders about ways in which we can create an environment where everyone can thrive. I think everyone on both sides realize that these types of wars are just bad for all involved.... major win one set for one side, complete loss the next set, lather, rinse, repeat."

"LaF generally keeps to itself while SOL tries to run people from the game"

"I'm more concerned about thomas' posts stating that LaF are the kind of alliance who will come back and smack you around the next set, when there is ABSOLUTELY no evidence of that, based on our conduct in the last 5 years. That's something SOL and Collab do... but not something LaF normally does."

"everything I remember from my time in SOL -- no honor, kicking people when they are down, trashing the enemy and bringing a classless attitude into public on a consistent basis"

"one war isn't really a big deal, that happens all the time, but when it turns into a pattern that goes on for such a long time (since around 2008) it becomes an issue. "

"I never said SOL should leave the game -- just consider their role in this game and community, and understand that the way they play when making their pact/direction decisions"

No prizes for guessing. But why have his cries of 'save the game' fallen silent in the last 6 months? Ulterior motive. Hidden agenda. Same reasons why noises will be made about improvements to the war dynamic, while in the background, nothing will happen.
signatures are stupid.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 3:52:55

i offered SOL a uNAP and/or prearranged war every single reset for the past few. SOL just didn't want to accept it.

if during the time SOL hit LaF when they were netgaining did the same, i would guarantee you LaF would've taken the uNAP and netgained.

you are so completely biased it's not even funny. you are comparing apples to oranges.

the same problem that happened 2 years ago was still happening last few resets. you guys want to play this vague "let's all guess what SOL is doing" with a small community instead of just manning up and be up front about your intentions. we even delivered uNAPs and offers of prearranged wars to your front door and you still refused.

i am happy that Jiman seems genuine in changing things though for the future... it's a good start...

Edited By: hanlong on Feb 2nd 2012, 3:55:47
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 3:58:03

<3

dagga Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 4:01:06

You know why SOL won't accept any of your offers? Because they're not genuine. You're likley to offer SOL a pact so that whilst they are tied up, one of their allies is hung out to dry and reamed by SOF. Let's be honest - your actions in the last 6 months don't let you make a 'oh sorry about that - lets all be friends' offer.

SOL most likely won't accept your pact because they're rather be gangbanged or be ready to assist their allies than be played by you douchebags.
signatures are stupid.

Reckless Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 4:13:23

i like dagga

dagga Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 4:15:45

me too
signatures are stupid.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 2nd 2012, 4:44:14

and me also!

locket Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 4:57:20

Originally posted by dagga:
You know why SOL won't accept any of your offers? Because they're not genuine. You're likley to offer SOL a pact so that whilst they are tied up, one of their allies is hung out to dry and reamed by SOF. Let's be honest - your actions in the last 6 months don't let you make a 'oh sorry about that - lets all be friends' offer.

SOL most likely won't accept your pact because they're rather be gangbanged or be ready to assist their allies than be played by you douchebags.

I guess it is good most of Sol doesn't sound like you ;)

weasel Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 5:27:19

this thread is a load of terd sandwiches.

EVO will be back to it's former glory, just wait and see. i think pang's comment about the veteran core couldn't be anymore true. far from dead.

EVO Internal Affairs Department

hanlong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 7:34:10

Originally posted by dagga:

and how does giving us a pact have to do with anyone getting reamed by SoF?

if SoF wants to ream TIE (for instance that's what happened this reset), if SOL gave us a pact or didn't give us a pact, would that have made a difference? i don't see how SOL pacting or not pacting LaF relates to what SoF does...

i fail to understand your logic here dagga...

and to answer your original question, evo will be fine... they are a resilient group and they will be back and winning ANW titles in no time =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 10:36:43

How do you know evo will be fine? You know nothing about Evo, so don't pretend like you have some higher insight.

That statement is somewhat like Hitler purging the jews for a few months, then deciding to have a little rest bite and trying to brush the dead under the carpet.

Actions speak louder than words.
re(ally)tired

paladin Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 10:43:23

good lord reading this thread makes me miss the politics of this game.
-Paladin
Why the hell am I here?

anoniem Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 11:04:16

Originally posted by hanlong:

with a small community instead of just manning up and be up front about your intentions.

I seem to remember LaF hiding behind two uNAPs in order to blindside a certain netting alliance. Why, not be upfront about YOUR actions?

You don't like a certain alliance, then don't pact them.

This thread is a fluffing joke. The hypocrisy is palpable. I've tried not to post much of late, but when people are throwing contradictory statements around - it just becomes all too much.

p.s. dagga give up. the game won't change and by God the people playing it won't change.
re(ally)tired

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 2nd 2012, 16:46:31

lol @ the spin in this thread :p

i stopped trying to make this server a better place by reaching out to the community when I was flamed for it to no end and every argument I had was just me vs 10-12 ppl spinning, while my buddies' posts were being deleted by other mods who didn't like LaF. I'm sorry that you realize I was right now that you're on the receiving end of the beats. I know it's not fun and that's why I want to find a better dynamic for this server to help it grow and attract new players.

However, if you want to talk about hidden agendas, ulterior motives and all that, you only need to look at the flaming responses and flip-flopping now that you realize what it's like to be kicked around. That's a big difference between me and the folks who flamed me before but are now championing what I said a year ago: I never changed my opinion, i was just flamed so much that I stopped wasting my time trying to influence the server's politics. Instead I just helped an individual alliance (PDM) that aligned with how I wanted more alliances to act. If I had really wanted to push my will on the game, I would have sat in a channel with qz+slag and thought up how we could fix the problem rather than reaching out. folks bit the hand that feeds a few too many times, so I stopped working in public and instead started talking to people privately.

I'm fine calling folks out on their bullfluff because I know if the shoe was still on the other foot and SoL was the top dog with all the political capital, you'd be 100% against anything that helps the server at the expense of SoL's agenda.

and to make it even funnier to me, I actually SAW all this coming -- the rift between SoF and SoL, the re-emergence of MD on LaF's side, LaF rebuilding and owning SoL. I didn't expect Evo to get involved though. My "hey let's all work together" posts were meant to build a better dynamic than just letting the same fluff slide back and forth every 6 months to a year. this is what we've seen -- the same crap, different direction. I wanted to break out of that pattern but the alliances crying out for "fairness" and "changes" today were utterly uninterested in them when the political environment favoured their agenda. I told h4 when all that was happening that in a year when LaF is owning the server again and SoL/SoF are no longer on top that I will laugh when any of those guys start championing the ideas I presented a year ago.

So, I'm sorry the fluff is now sliding toward your interests, but it's not a reason to change the game. If it wasn't a year ago, why is it now? because you're losing?

Let us worry about overarching changes and stop focusing on how we can put bandaids on the game to help your short-term political agenda, k?

Edited By: Pang on Feb 2nd 2012, 17:13:44
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 2nd 2012, 18:12:32

You didn't forsee us getting involved because we didn't "get involved"; we were blindsided during a netting set by LaF while we had a Unap with them; and then gangbanged by them with Rival this set, again while we had a Unap with them.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 2nd 2012, 18:18:38

Originally posted by qzjul:
You didn't forsee us getting involved because we didn't "get involved"; we were blindsided during a netting set by LaF while we had a Unap with them; and then gangbanged by them with Rival this set, again while we had a Unap with them.

that's another tangent; but yes... I expected Evo to be able to net-it-out on the sidelines for the duration of the SoF/SoL/LaF/LCN wars (which stretch back to the start of EE and has SoF essentially switching sides). and I believe Evo could have continued to stay out if their members didn't like AT and LaF-bashing so much. We can argue the validity of that as a reason to go to war, but in the end if Evo wasn't fighting with LaF in public I don't think LaF would have hit Evo at all.

but then again, I haven't had visibility into LaF's planning for over a year so maybe things changed from when I was there.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

CGiboney Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 18:22:40

what server is next to go, alliance team express..

Unholy Monks

weasel Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 18:53:39

that's another tangent; but yes... I expected Evo to be able to net-it-out on the sidelines for the duration of the SoF/SoL/LaF/LCN wars (which stretch back to the start of EE and has SoF essentially switching sides). and I believe Evo could have continued to stay out if their members didn't like AT and LaF-bashing so much. We can argue the validity of that as a reason to go to war, but in the end if Evo wasn't fighting with LaF in public I don't think LaF would have hit Evo at all.

but then again, I haven't had visibility into LaF's planning for over a year so maybe things changed from when I was there.

qz is completely right, but there is validity to your point as well pang. i would like to see evo become a more positive influence on AT than in the past, and change our reputation a bit across the server. we are still just a bunch of treehuggers at heart.

lets be real about this here though. For a consistent number of resets we dominated ANW, and once we built our member base up around the 70's, we were taking TNW and Land too. We went from an annoyance to a threat by being larger. we will now go back to being simply an annoyance, because we've lost about half of our members from our peak a few sets ago. thats the bottom line with Evo's involvement. We wanted no part of a war with LaF, despite the banter on AT.

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 2nd 2012, 19:01:20

well I think that's all fair, weasel, but I've also had my alliance threatened by an Evo leader (as a PDM member) :(

After Evo'ers were taking between 75-79% on every retal then doing a 2nd even bigger retal to surpass 80%, I complained to an Evo leader about it because I know their site offers tools to find the exact returns of a target. The leader (who doesn't lead there anymore, btw) told me that if it was worth the effort that Evo would kill+farm PDM back when we were like 30 members and Evo was 50+. With leaders like that it's no wonder you guys are got into wars.

That's a lot of bravado for an alliance who wanted to not get into wars.

Edited By: Pang on Feb 2nd 2012, 19:03:21
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

weasel Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 19:06:15

to my point of changing our reputation, i hear that loud and clear.

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 2nd 2012, 19:17:28

Actually we don't have tools to calculate exact returns; we have a PReturns which predicted E2025 returns to 95% accuracy which hasn't actually been updated to account for ghost acres (or ghost minimization) or other changes; though it's still a good guideline i guess.

hanlong Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 19:40:43

Originally posted by weasel:

qz is completely right, but there is validity to your point as well pang. i would like to see evo become a more positive influence on AT than in the past, and change our reputation a bit across the server. we are still just a bunch of treehuggers at heart.

lets be real about this here though. For a consistent number of resets we dominated ANW, and once we built our member base up around the 70's, we were taking TNW and Land too. We went from an annoyance to a threat by being larger. we will now go back to being simply an annoyance, because we've lost about half of our members from our peak a few sets ago. thats the bottom line with Evo's involvement. We wanted no part of a war with LaF, despite the banter on AT.

well said. you will win more ANW titles in the future i'm sure, and combined with an interest in being a positive force on AT, i'm sure things will go a long way between patching the LaF/Evo relationship
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 2nd 2012, 20:09:26

Actually we don't have tools to calculate exact returns; we have a PReturns which predicted E2025 returns to 95% accuracy which hasn't actually been updated to account for ghost acres (or ghost minimization) or other changes; though it's still a good guideline i guess.

then your members oversold what your tools can do!

Edited By: Pang on Feb 2nd 2012, 20:13:10
See Original Post
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 2nd 2012, 22:21:15

it's simple. I left EVO a few sets ago (more exactly I was booted) and they have gone downhill ever since! Coincidence I think not=)

bertz Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 2:54:07

in your dreams Bobby :P

archaic Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 3:11:38

guys - anon made a hitler reference like 20 posts ago, he wins - its over, put it to bed

dagga - lol, you're like a dog that takes a crap, then rolls around in it, then licks his balls and wonders why they taste like fluff.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Autocorrect Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 4:03:14

Originally posted by archaic:
lol, you're like a dog that takes a crap, then rolls around in it, then licks his balls and wonders why they taste like fluff.

Brilliant, meandering, and whimsical and you can consider it stolen.

anoniem Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 11:22:03

lol thanks archaic :P
re(ally)tired

archaic Game profile

Feb 3rd 2012, 19:30:29

I've been writing other peoples signatures for years, wait til you get my bill.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Seren Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 0:19:08

I'm not at evo anymore after last set, but I can tell you that there's a dedicated core of veterans. Evo at its core is a netting alliance, however last reset we were doing pretty good 1v1 versus SoF in an even and fair war.

Personally, I think these shenanigans with Laf are going to continue. It's obvious that Laf want Evo out of the server and they (along with SoF+pets) are going to keep gangbanging Evo reset after reset until that happens.

~S

locket Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 0:29:44

Originally posted by Seren:
I'm not at evo anymore after last set, but I can tell you that there's a dedicated core of veterans. Evo at its core is a netting alliance, however last reset we were doing pretty good 1v1 versus SoF in an even and fair war.

Personally, I think these shenanigans with Laf are going to continue. It's obvious that Laf want Evo out of the server and they (along with SoF+pets) are going to keep gangbanging Evo reset after reset until that happens.

~S

:'(

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Feb 4th 2012, 1:28:07

It can't be that obvious, given that you are wrong.

ArsenalMD Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 2:11:33

h4 sighting

sleepy Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 2:14:17

Woah

anoniem Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 11:59:26

what FA leader was that pang? cos i'm pretty sure it wasn't an FA.

so that point is moot.
re(ally)tired

Flamey Game profile

Feb 4th 2012, 16:34:28