Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 7:31:33

Ha!!! You admitted it AGAIN! Hahahaha!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 7:32:54

Originally posted by Pain:
yea youre right, its totally acceptable to get put into DR so the people whose land you took have no chance to recover it. please just stop posting now, youre retarded.

thats not what i said.. you must be the one thats retarded. did you want me to draw some pictures for you.. you dont seem to get it.

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 7:34:51

and lets just make a note.. who threw the first insult. it will be funny when "i" get banned again for name calling

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 1st 2012, 7:45:35

There is no "i" in team!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Pain Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 7:49:51

Originally posted by Jackelope:
Originally posted by Pain:
yea youre right, its totally acceptable to get put into DR so the people whose land you took have no chance to recover it. please just stop posting now, youre retarded.

thats not what i said.. you must be the one thats retarded. did you want me to draw some pictures for you.. you dont seem to get it.

you tried to justify what tdoung and JJ did because JJ has enemies and you somehow think its not fair to get picked on when you go around and piss off half the server. thats EXACTLY what you said.

you say people are trying to ruin his set is not fair, but you think its ok for him to ruin others sets by grabbing people and then having someone put him in DR
Your mother is a nice woman

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 9:24:31

no.. I didn't believe tduong's first reason... if you want to read back to confirm what i'm saying... be my guest. I think we have got most of the truth out of tduong, I DO NOT agree with how he handled it, i talked with him privately and i believe he felt bad for JJ and did it out of pity, but I don't believe it was planned out. Ive talked to JJ too, the guys always raging because soo many pick on him(i know he angers a lot of people as well)... hes just venting. He's definitely a different kinda guy... very colorful. he has cheated in the past, but he said he would quit cheating if people left him alone.. i was there. i know this is a fact. and people agreed to this. and JJ has kept his end of the deal.. as far as i can see. should tduong be branded as a cheater for this??? fluff no! again everyone over reacts.. and they want blood, because it involves JJ. and i'm probably wasting my time.. i shoulda drawn some pictures.
And when i seen that tduong made this thread to try and make peace with the "mob".. i fluffing laughed my ass off!!.. he had NOOO idea what he was in for... and i felt sorry for tduong so i'm just trying to keep this "roast of tduong" civil. hes a nice guy, so just be gentle with him.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 10:01:48

jack he said that last time, and didnt , disappeared for a while then came back and guess what?? cheated again

so JJ's word means nothing, only his actions and thats the only thing people can judge him on, recent resets he hasnt done anything that is clear cut cheating.

If he stopped threatening people with real life things then people might get over it and leave him be, but while he keeps that up people are going to keep picking on him
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

TNTroXxor Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 10:07:39

but he said he would quit cheating if people left him alone..

Thats the exact reason why he will never be left alone to net. The kid should seriously grow up and learn that you shouldnt ask/get anything in return when you follow the rules.

Everyone that does play fairly suffers from the exact same risk as he does (topfeed or harmful spy ops or whatever) so why is he thinking that if he doesnt cheat he would net in peace without any risk from anyone ? He doesnt want to cheat, but he still wants what acheater has to gain, an advantage over everyone else so he could win.

It takes only 1 country to screw up someone's netting set, and there's hundreds of players out there. I think he has a long way (or list for that matter) to go about his attitude in game and in here before he gets back the same respect as a rainbow builder
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

echlori Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 10:37:29

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Jack, you weren't around when Marco and I attempted to form a police to try and divert suiciders from going after netters? We both died 3x that set due to people ganging up on us, I'm pretty decent at war and Marco can hold his own and you didn't see any of us go nutts over the raping we took! LOL that was fun set BTW :p

Have you ever considered that it was what YOU and Marco posted that made people go after the both of you?

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 11:05:50

I dont think JJ deserves anything special... fluff if he double taps someone.. he should get a parking lot overhaul... and he seems to like double tappin. and he deserves a retal for every Lg he does, like us all...what tduong did was foolish to say the least. But there are people going outta there way to ruin JJs sets over and over.. these are the trouble makers IMO.
I respect many players here and i don't enjoy trying to be the peace maker and being hated by association to JJ.. trust me when i tell you this... i am not a cheater or a trouble maker, I'm not here to make enemies out of you guys... Just stop being so cruel. fluff, i genuinely felt bad for tduong when i seen that he posted this thread... what could i do??

Edited By: Jackelope on Feb 1st 2012, 11:10:57
See Original Post

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 11:42:41

Originally posted by Warster:
no tdoung stopped people from being able to retal the grabs done on them, please go and reread the threads

is this considered cheating warster? if it is then i'll stop.

Again, helping someone i don't really care about is not coordinating. I did not at all do it because he asked me. I did it because i felt like it and he didn't even know. In fact, if y'all didn't post jj's country and the DR thing on the board, I'd probably wouldn't know anything about it lol cause that's where I got that info from. I was actually pissed that I PS all those jets on JJ and received only 160 acres. I was expecting to gain about 2k acres and 700 of those are indies to bump my spies.
Check the eestats news, I topfed everyone that set. I was going to wait until Booboo pass me to topfeed retal his dumbass for DTing me but he died.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 11:50:13

tduong my post that you qouted was directed at jack who was claiming that everyone was pissed cos they couldnt topfeed JJ

i was clearing that misunderstanding up
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 12:17:50

Originally posted by Warster:
tduong my post that you qouted was directed at jack who was claiming that everyone was pissed cos they couldnt topfeed JJ

i was clearing that misunderstanding up

were both right.. people are mad for both reasons...
Anyways i'm done.. Ive said my piece on behalf of tduong.
Pain.. no hard feelings.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 12:21:37

Originally posted by tduong:
i look at it this way. Everyone was waiting for jj's dr to pass to topfeed him. That is wrong. I didn't help jj. I stopped everyone from doing what I would consider "cheating", at least in my book.
first of all, you were just talking about how you top feed everyone

second of all, jj attacking me in the first place was "wrong" as he only did it because he was in DR to begin with. i could have retaled him then and there, so it was a stupid grab he would have never made if he wasn't in DR. and then when his DR is finally gonna end you extend it.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 12:25:03

and of course that's cheating, because you had nothing to gain from putting him in DR. so in other words, you were only helping another player, in an unfair way. the only way it wouldn't be cheating is if you were a newb who didn't understand that the DR was hepling him, or if it was a failed/aborted kill run. but you came on here and admitted you did it to help him. maybe warster can't delete jj if he didn't "ask" for it, but he may be able to delete you. whether he can or not though, i'm sure you'll find everyone here agrees that was cheating. so far i haven't seen any dissenters.
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 13:22:49

Tdoung is JJs menyon. He is a hand puppet kept in JJs pocket to be used and gooed. Or there is an alternative here we might not have thought of- it could be the two of them are a couple. I mean, in New York they could even get married. Think about it- if you loved someone you would try to help them. This could be the reason tdoung has helped JJ to cheat.

Can anyone here confirm that JJ and tdoung are a couple? Yes we all know they are both males but its possible. Also, if they are a couple does anyone know who wares the pants? If so have them message me- i want all this cheating stopped and i will talk to them.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 14:25:30

i look at it this way. Everyone was waiting for jj's dr to pass to topfeed him. That is wrong. I didn't help jj. I stopped everyone from doing what I would consider "cheating", at least in my book.

second of all, jj attacking me in the first place was "wrong" as he only did it because he was in DR to begin with. i could have retaled him then and there, so it was a stupid grab he would have never made if he wasn't in DR. and then when his DR is finally gonna end you extend it.

the first DR from GS JJ received was not anyone helping him. They were trying to kill him lol. How are you going to hold that against him. In that case, i should blame BooBoo for being in DR as i could not retal him lmao.

There is nothing wrong with topfeeding. I only have a problem with all jetting topfeeding retals in team server as they expect the "mob" retal policy mentality to protect them. Which is ridiculous and i will enforce my own rules on them. That being said, topfeeding has it pro/cons. I use less turns attacking and gain more but retals are pretty much a guarantee and getting a defense held is a miracle. Not to mention, you'd have hit someone at least 50% more land than you to make it profitable. But I was wrong to call it topfeeding as I feed on top10 players. However, I was in the top10 for most of the game and hitting people in the ranks 1-15. So the top means top players but it's more of midfeeding.
Let's look at it from a different perspective. If topfeeding is wrong then bottomfeeding is just as wrong or worse since you are affectively bullying through sheer size.
Here's another perspective. If topfeeding is wrong then why are you guys planning to topfeed JJ. Even the ones that JJ didn't hit lmao.
here's another kicker. This board is primarily made of bottom feeders. So of course the general consensus would be that topfeeding is wrong. Here's an analogy so you can understand. Bullies think it's cool and perfectly fine to beat up weaker kids and facing no consequences. But if one day, they get punched in the face then someone has to pay 10x wtf lol. Ridiculous!

If you can call me a cheater for putting JJ in DR to prevent this mob from robbing him of his finish then i don't know what to say except you're hyprocrites. If that was cheating then whoever that put BooBoo in DR is cheating too as i could not retal. But you don't see me go on a board and whine and calling people cheaters.

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 14:27:30

Originally posted by Deerhunter:
Tdoung is JJs menyon. He is a hand puppet kept in JJs pocket to be used and gooed. Or there is an alternative here we might not have thought of- it could be the two of them are a couple. I mean, in New York they could even get married. Think about it- if you loved someone you would try to help them. This could be the reason tdoung has helped JJ to cheat.

Can anyone here confirm that JJ and tdoung are a couple? Yes we all know they are both males but its possible. Also, if they are a couple does anyone know who wares the pants? If so have them message me- i want all this cheating stopped and i will talk to them.

This is nothing more than a negative personal attack and brings nothing of any relevance to the discussion. Any mod please delete

blid

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 14:42:18

the first DR from GS JJ received was not anyone helping him. They were trying to kill him lol. How are you going to hold that against him. In that case, i should blame BooBoo for being in DR as i could not retal him lmao.

There is nothing wrong with topfeeding. I only have a problem with all jetting topfeeding retals in team server as they expect the "mob" retal policy mentality to protect them. Which is ridiculous and i will enforce my own rules on them. That being said, topfeeding has it pro/cons. I use less turns attacking and gain more but retals are pretty much a guarantee and getting a defense held is a miracle. Not to mention, you'd have hit someone at least 50% more land than you to make it profitable. But I was wrong to call it topfeeding as I feed on top10 players. However, I was in the top10 for most of the game and hitting people in the ranks 1-15. So the top means top players but it's more of midfeeding.
Let's look at it from a different perspective. If topfeeding is wrong then bottomfeeding is just as wrong or worse since you are affectively bullying through sheer size.
Here's another perspective. If topfeeding is wrong then why are you guys planning to topfeed JJ. Even the ones that JJ didn't hit lmao.
here's another kicker. This board is primarily made of bottom feeders. So of course the general consensus would be that topfeeding is wrong. Here's an analogy so you can understand. Bullies think it's cool and perfectly fine to beat up weaker kids and facing no consequences. But if one day, they get punched in the face then someone has to pay 10x wtf lol. Ridiculous!

If you can call me a cheater for putting JJ in DR to prevent this mob from robbing him of his finish then i don't know what to say except you're hyprocrites. If that was cheating then whoever that put BooBoo in DR is cheating too as i could not retal. But you don't see me go on a board and whine and calling people cheaters.
dunno what all these words are about, they dont have to do with what i said

crest23 Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 15:13:23

I've given up trying to make sense of anything he says. Chuck it up to him being drunk I guess. **On a Wednesday morning**
The Nigerian Nightmare.

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 15:23:29

that's because i just laid out every possible scenario of every argument you could possibly put up. But it contradicts everything else you do so you don't want to accept it.

it was about topfeeding, "cheating", "wrong", etc... that you posted in your previous reply. If you can't see it then maybe you should scroll up a little.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 15:33:21

You say an all jetter is cheating in your opinion? Did you go all jetter when you tried to hit me last set? DId you cheat? Or were you planning on cheating if you would have the cash after the hit? The only way you could have broken Nam Nam was by going all jetter, **cough, cough** cheating as you call it.

JJ NEVER fails a hit 2x. JJ NEVER hits a top 10 player, TWICE for that matter.

Every scenario you have brought up has been refuted, SOMETIMES even by a mod.

Best case scenario, this topic dies with everyone thinking "Boy, I tell you what, tduong made a mistake, let's give him another chance". Right now you keep talking and it is "That tduong guy ain't too bright".

By the way, I don't know where you saw people saying they were waiting for JJ to come out of DR to topfeed him. To take retals, yes, probably.
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Hopeless Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 15:38:27

OMG you people are still going at it

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Feb 1st 2012, 15:46:48

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
JJ = Newman
Tduong = George
Jackelope = Kramer
Warster = Jerry
Galleri = Elaine

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!!

martian = soup nazi

NO SOUP FOR YOU!
:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 16:14:30

Originally posted by crest23:
You say an all jetter is cheating in your opinion? Did you go all jetter when you tried to hit me last set? DId you cheat? Or were you planning on cheating if you would have the cash after the hit? The only way you could have broken Nam Nam was by going all jetter, **cough, cough** cheating as you call it.

JJ NEVER fails a hit 2x. JJ NEVER hits a top 10 player, TWICE for that matter.

Every scenario you have brought up has been refuted, SOMETIMES even by a mod.

Best case scenario, this topic dies with everyone thinking "Boy, I tell you what, tduong made a mistake, let's give him another chance". Right now you keep talking and it is "That tduong guy ain't too bright".

By the way, I don't know where you saw people saying they were waiting for JJ to come out of DR to topfeed him. To take retals, yes, probably.

I was never all jetter. my ratio was usually around 40-50% turrets. Of course when I log in with $1bil to make a hit. I will buy 3-4mil jets at a time but what do you expect when I have 200+ turns. But then 2 mins later after i ran all my turns I buy it back up and try to keep it around 40-50% turrets. My weapons tech was always maxed btw.

And nam nam nam did not had that much defense. I believed i only sent like jets on a PS 6mil jets or something and i had 5 mil turrets at the time. nam nam nam had low weapons tech or hardly any. I made that hit simply for a profitable land trade. I picked the fattest countries and hit. I did profit handsomely. So please don't call me a cheater.

Maybe JJ hit me twice intentionally for the GS but i certainly did not offer it to him or him asking me to. IDK why he did. He apparently got other people to GS him. He also leeched tech off me for 24 hours twice in previous sets because he lied and told me he was techer. The second time, he sent me a message from a different name and i fell for it again lmao.

I don't need anyone to give me another chance. The mods refuted on things like my assumptions about DH's purple. Which i stated I cannot confirm but only suspected because it looked like cheating.

I never claimed i was bright and I also stated and confirm that I will do random things to piss people off. Especially hypocrites. When you say everything I said was refuted, that is completely biased. In your eyes, you think your right as well as people on your side. There's just more of your mob than mine.

I'm pretty sure people were going to topfeed JJ regardless of retals or not. Wow, one person felt unfair because he didn't get the retal. Else, they wouldn't make threads with tons of replies about how they think he's cheating blah blah blah when it's obvious he wasn't. The mob was going to teach JJ a lesson right? too bad your dumb mob was fluffblocked. next time, try to kill him instead. I can't stop that.

I got DT and didn't get my retals either, tough luck!
It's sad that you look at things this way because it's only from your POV. You might want to put yourself as a third person or the other side to see the bigger picture.

So keep being emotional and help out the tissues industries.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 17:20:20

I have a lot of stock in Kimberly Clark. BUT MORE TISSUES GUYS!
The Nigerian Nightmare.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 17:28:50

PLEEAAASE! STOP WHINING!!!!!!!!!!!

Hopeless Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 17:39:07

Originally posted by Getafix:
PLEEAAASE! STOP WHINING!!!!!!!!!!!

EXACTLY!!!

Hopeless Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 17:40:12

NEW SET STARTED PEOPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GO PLAY YOUR TURNS!!!!!!!!

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 17:46:24

you don't have to come in here. I'm not the one whining.

I'm not the one saying "it's unfair, you helped jj cheat and i didn't get my retals, acres whatever..."

blid

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 17:47:13

you're whining about being called out for cheating, even the thread title is a whine. "please stop" :P

tduong Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 17:54:57

it's to make people like you feel better lol since you got your butt hurt about not getting your acres back. Here's a tissue.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Feb 1st 2012, 17:56:16

FEED YOUR GERBILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 18:21:12

fluff off!

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 18:41:19

Last post... i promise...:P
Its because of people like deerhunter, that make the game bad, that people were robbed of your retals..
tduong... pls stop arguing...
i realized, when deerhunter posted, most of the people arguing here were the ones that were robbed of legit retals... as a result of fluff roaches <-- i did not direct that at anyone in perticular :).
tduong most are right as well, they did deserve to take a retal, you made a mistake how you handled the situation. Just say sorry and you will handle things differently in the future. hopefull the good people/players will understand leave you alone.. we can deal with the bad ones in game... because if you name call, you go in the jackelope hole :( i didnt like it.

crest23 Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 18:48:45

LMAO! Hahahahaha! Who here wants to go into the Jackehole?
The Nigerian Nightmare.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 19:10:10

I'm the Jackehole gate keeper :p
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 19:34:07

Last post... i promise...:P
Its because of people like deerhunter, that make the game bad, that people were robbed of your retals..
tduong... pls stop arguing...
i realized, when deerhunter posted, most of the people arguing here were the ones that were robbed of legit retals... as a result of fluff roaches <-- i did not direct that at anyone in perticular :).
tduong most are right as well, they did deserve to take a retal, you made a mistake how you handled the situation. Just say sorry and you will handle things differently in the future. hopefull the good people/players will understand leave you alone.. we can deal with the bad ones in game... because if you name call, you go in the jackelope hole :( i didnt like it.

I make the game bad? How so? Is it because when JJ and Tdoung cheated it was because of me>? I mean, i am the reason JJ cheats. It is clearly not because he is a Dbagg. If thats your reason why i make the game bad i understand and im sorry. However if its anything else- stfu.
I shall fear no retals,

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 19:35:22

BTW- i am still waiting an answer- Can anyone confirm weather or not JJ and Tdoung are more than just friends? I am trying to understand their relationship so i understand why tdyoung was willing to cheat for JJ.
I shall fear no retals,

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 19:41:02

Welcome aboard, DH :) I don't know what their ties are :/
(•_•)

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 19:43:57

deerhunter... you are just a fluff disturber.. turning good people against each other... i see you for what you truly are. I just hope others see it too. People like you start fluff, sit back and get enjoyment outta it... please visit your nearest tallest building.

TheTruth

Feb 1st 2012, 19:45:55

DH you make the game bad because you are a hypocrite. you claim to never topfeed, then blid points out multiple times you have topfed, and you change the topic and try and make it sound like you must have been provoked.

you seek out JJ in a tourney game, to suicide him for no reason. when he never attacked you.

you sit here with that stupid sig bragging about your awesomeness and a smug look on your face, ranting about how people cheat and this and that, yet you fail to have the slighest common sense to realize that with all the crap you talk here, do you really think youre going to get a favorable response.

yeah ok.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

Hopeless Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 19:46:02

tduong and jj are brothers from another mother people

Deerhunter Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 19:48:40

Jack- what are you talking about? What "good people" have i turned? A couple cheaters are not good people. Before you preach to me maybe get them into church. I have stayed out of this thread for a long time but enough is enough. I want to know why they are working together. I have no problem with it if they are a couple. That would explain a lot if they were. Do not turn this into a gay bashing thread. This is not about that. It is important to understand their relationship so i can see if tdyoung is justified for helping JJ cheat.
I shall fear no retals,

TheTruth

Feb 1st 2012, 19:50:45

and for the last time. no one cares what what you ramblers say.

if the country isnt purple, there its not cheating. if all of you reported it, and the mods were to have found it chaeting, they would have purpled the countries.

is it sneaky? yes. underhanded? probably. unethical, maybe.

but cheating.
no.

get over yourselves.

THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

blid

EE Patron

Feb 1st 2012, 19:53:29

TheTruth, you have it wrong... Just because the mods don't find enough evidence to PROVE they cheated does not mean they didn't cheat. If I kill a guy and nobody catches me, doesn't mean I didn't kill him. Work on your logic.

Hopeless Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 20:01:43

TheTruth = Noob

Jackelope Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 20:06:33

deerhunter.. youre more of a "cheater" than tduong will ever be.
the turd that should be flushed. you smell. We both know what kinda person you are? right... I dont need to explain it to you. let the rest figure it out, if they dont already know.

tduong, has told us his reasons for what he did... hes wrong. But i understand.

TheTruth

Feb 1st 2012, 20:08:18

TheTruth, you have it wrong... Just because the mods don't find enough evidence to PROVE they cheated does not mean they didn't cheat. If I kill a guy and nobody catches me, doesn't mean I didn't kill him. Work on your logic.

you just compared something within a GAME to murder in RL. wow. thats just. retarded.

so far, i havent seen any cheaters who havent been caught. the mods are good at what they do.

if you read the server details. it says. MULTIPLE countries are not allowed. if the way DR was used in this instance was not allowed, it would be posted there too.

Hopeless Game profile

Feb 1st 2012, 20:21:05

num num popcorn any1