Verified:

Meow

Jan 18th 2012, 18:06:50

So I saw you guys earlier saying you were going to kill whoever started FA'ing countries to the top because it displaced "honest" players.

Isn't what #227 and KSF are doing the same exact thing but instead of "FA" it is in the form of land which is essentially one in the same?

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 18:25:59

There are a few things wrong with #227 and KSF

and I'll leave it at that,

Edited By: Chaoswind on Jan 18th 2012, 18:28:07
See Original Post
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Chump Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 18:39:01

Based on what they said.. They should be killing #348.

It gained quite a decent amount of land off 227 (aid)
also had 3 Tech leaches (aid)
It will get Top ten, and likely #1st, thus displacing an MD's rank.(fills the remainder of the requirements)

Wonder if they'll follow through.

Meow

Jan 18th 2012, 18:42:40

I highly doubt it just saw that and thought it was funny after all the hoopla surrounding their "announcement"

maverickmd Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 18:51:08

We do have these things called pacts guys :)

Killa Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 18:55:25

Kinda confused, is 227 only able to be hit by KSF? or is anyone able to hit it?

+Killa

Nekked Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 18:55:50

md strikes again

Trife Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 19:06:33

omg ksf hax if only they can hit 227!111 hax0rssss!!!`1`11!!~~~```~~

Boltar Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 19:55:42

well its untagged.. farm it too.. and if u follow the news..it was first started by a laf'er who farmed him.. KSF has hit yes alot.. RD has hit it.. and SoF has hit it.. whom #227 chooses to hit back is #227's business, also since when is it against the rules to have tech allies when ur not teching? all countries do it who arent teching if they got the friends to let them leech

ld Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 19:56:07

I dont exactly like whats going on with 227 in the news but I will say that the member had quit KSF and the account associated was removed. And as far as I know there is no coordination with what that country is doing and KSF members.

I have not been contacted about the situation and I dont know if any other KSF leaders have. But I can see how there may be some concern associated with the country and if anyone wants to discuss it we can.

Boltar Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:04:22

from what i heard he settled things with laf.. then the RD guy farmed him.. so he of course is gunna retal them

Pain Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:08:43

its pretty clear oden coordinated with him. beyond that it looks like he just asked KSF to farm him. the RD guy is an idiot for farming a country that can retal.
Your mother is a nice woman

hanlong Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:30:24

eh just part of the game i guess
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2012, 20:32:12

Why is it pretty clear oden coordinated with him? There is only one time when his attacks are similarly timed to 227's hits and that was in the very beginning and 1) 227 was already in a spam tag 2) this happens a lot when untaggeds get big acres and people camping the news see it. If more netters weren't warring, it could have just as easily been one of those alliances, but it happens to be KSF this time.

If the untag is hitting a tag and they can't get their acres back, they should probably just prevent it from hitting in the first place, either by killing it or getting enough defense.

highrock Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:32:57

i doubt oden is getting #1
formerly Viola MD

hanlong Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:36:40

oden has 3 tech leeches also.

he clearly wants to get his first 1A win very badly.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

highrock Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:40:01

that's too bad because a few of those KSF techers probably could've won if they hadn't let him leech.
formerly Viola MD

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2012, 20:47:57

I felt like the tech market was pretty weak this set, though the bushel peaks have been steady. I kind of doubt there would be too many techers at the top regardless of leeching, but I've never played a top 10 techer so I could very easily be wrong.

highrock Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 20:49:11

a techer with early land will always have a chance to win regardless of the tech market.
formerly Viola MD

KingKaosKnows

Jan 18th 2012, 21:39:11

My only problem with #227 is that is pretty clear he is letting KSF farm him without repercussions while he "retals" anyone else (missiles on LaF), I just say that if that country hits me unprovoked and KSF hits him even once after that, I will consider that two stepping and retal KSF 2:1.

Is the only fair thing.

kemo Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 21:50:00

every time i try to wait the 72hrs after retaling to delete im farmed from another clan again. i wont pass up a chance to get back at that greedy a person. couple hits i most likely wouldnt even care from anyone. an all out farming youll be seein me in your news.

the laf guy hit me right after i retaled him as well. that mean we coordinated? even though i told him no i dont want to land trade?

also im just gonna throw out there laf gives out medals to those who run untagged land farms so yall shouldnt even be in this thread...
all praised to ra

Brink Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 21:52:09

Look on the 15th. You see 227 take huge LaF land. Oden immediately within minutes farms the acres away. Returns start to fall, Oden stops, 227 immediately fires off a bunch of missiles to get out of diminishing returns. Oden resumes farming.

Wasn't just last set that KSF hid tag jumpers who then came out and starting attacking again?

kemo Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 21:53:30

kkk anyone who knows me knows i dont farm anyone and i dont like getting it done to me. however if its gonna happen its gonna be by people i know. dont like it? not my problem. kill me and save the trouble of waitin 72 hrs
all praised to ra

kemo Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 21:56:39

2012-01-14 22:14:50 SS Premature Recallation (#13) LaF hoooooooooooooo (#227) waffles 1322A (2106A)
2012-01-14 22:13:33 PS hoooooooooooooo (#227) waffles Premature Recallation (#13) LaF 3587A (5291A)

omg we musta coordinated there too!!!!
all praised to ra

Boltar Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 22:40:57

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
My only problem with #227 is that is pretty clear he is letting KSF farm him without repercussions while he "retals" anyone else (missiles on LaF), I just say that if that country hits me unprovoked and KSF hits him even once after that, I will consider that two stepping and retal KSF 2:1.

Is the only fair thing.

if the 2stepping isnt in ur pact with KSF do what u want.. not many in ksf care anymore about this set cause of llaar situation.. as for u not liking that he isnt retaling ksf.. well take that up with him.. if someone from ur tag detagged and was gunna quit. but was bugged by other clans.. im sure he wouldnt retal his former clan either

KingKaosKnows

Jan 18th 2012, 22:42:43

I would need to check the news again, but I would swear that you started that mess, but if I am wrong my apologies.

Also I give 2 fluffs if you let KSF farm you, what I don't like is that you choose to retal others while KSF gets scotch free (is that spelled right?), but I don't care about that because is your personal choice and if someone was tard enough to hit an untagged that can retal them, then they deserve the retal.

Now what would piss me off is if you hit me unprovoked and KSF just hits you, THAT would be a huge problem, I don't care if an alliance mate farmed your ass and you can't hit him and you decide to vent on me, if that happens I am holding KSF accountable, because is clear that you aren't a simple untagged with no clear affiliation, you are a member of KSF as far as I know; delete your country or suicide on them otherwise you are tagged KSF to me.

*meaning that I will respect your tag and will hold KSF responsible for your actions, that's all and good luck with your real life.

Pain Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 22:46:31

Originally posted by Brink:
Look on the 15th. You see 227 take huge LaF land. Oden immediately within minutes farms the acres away. Returns start to fall, Oden stops, 227 immediately fires off a bunch of missiles to get out of diminishing returns. Oden resumes farming.

Wasn't just last set that KSF hid tag jumpers who then came out and starting attacking again?

oden started hitting him 10 seconds after the topfeed on LaF. then 4 seconds after he stopped 227 fired enough missiles to come out of DR and then about 60 seconds later oden made 2 more grabs.

to be honest i dont care what 227 does with his own land, but dont pretend its just "random"
Your mother is a nice woman

Atryn Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 22:47:38

Ummm.... Looks resolved to me.

CM de La de ala delica (#525) [LaF] --> hoooooooooooooo (#227) [waffles] -- 2C/1B

Ivan Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 22:51:57

Indeed, he did some hits on SOF anyway in the not to far future tags/tards wont be able to pull this kind of fluff :)

KingKaosKnows

Jan 18th 2012, 22:53:57

Good enough.

Seems like I was getting pissed over nothing, but after last set shenanigans and this... Well KSF isn't high in my list.

Not like they have to care, and probably don't.

Flamey Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 23:06:03

Bunch of ex-Evoers obviously coordinating. Problem sorted.

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2012, 23:07:48

Originally posted by Ivan:

Indeed, he did some hits on SOF anyway in the not to far future tags/tards wont be able to pull this kind of fluff :)
Haven't you been making threats about two stepping for over a year now without acting upon it?
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 18th 2012, 23:17:40

227 was only ever retalling those who farmed him, no two-stepping or reverse two-stepping or any other FFA no-no seems to have been done.

Good name drop Flamey, but I'm pretty sure Kemo did not come from Evo (at least not in the last few years, maybe he was a member long ago). If you're purposefully trolling (and it's always so hard to tell with you since a lot of your comments could go either way), then good job.

cypress Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 23:20:24

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:

Also I give 2 fluffs if you let KSF farm you, what I don't like is that you choose to retal others while KSF gets scotch free (is that spelled right?),

"scott free"

Ivan Game profile

Jan 18th 2012, 23:21:44

So he just retalled everyone but KSF?

As usual Pontius is talking out of his ... about things he has no idea about, the majority of sof pacts has 2 stepping clauses in them and tho we arent pacted to we dont care that much about becuase if that particular thing ever ends up being a problem with those tags then all their land will belong to us

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 19th 2012, 0:29:57

Originally posted by Ivan:

Since certain morons cant leave us alone all land taken from countries suiciding on SoF will be retalled accordingly

if you have a pact with us we expect you as our friends have no problem with this and if you dont have a pact with then we really dont care what you think

Ivan
Survival of the Fittest

(that is from 9 months ago)
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

ld Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 0:47:58

well Kemo explained himself... I dont know what there is to argue about at this point. He wanted to delete but chose to let KSF farm him. He is too stubborn to just delete, if someone else farms him he wants retribution. KSF doesn't agree with it nor can they control it, but it is not our place to control countries outside our tag.

If you feel you were wronged in some way by this then please contact someone in KSF. As I said before "as far as I know the attacks were not coordinated... but some of the hits do look suspicious."

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 1:12:39

he didn't wrong anyone (as far as I know).

the issue would have been If he topfeeded someone and then KSF farmed him, because if he is letting his friends farm him without any kind of retribution you may as well just keep him in the tag, as thus if he made a hit on anyone, it wouldn't be a simple untagged hitting a non related undefended country, it would be a KSF member playing untagged hitting people and letting his friends farm him aka 2 step.

In the words of PAIN, i don't care what he does with his land, HIS LAND not mine.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Xinhuan Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 1:37:25

P.S. Missiles does not add or remove DR to the attacking or defending country. Any tools that say otherwise are wrong (which is pretty much all of them).

hanlong Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 1:44:30

it's ok

i already talked to kemo ingame (i was the LaF country he hit).

i did farm him first so i wasn't hot and bothered that he hit me, nor of the fact that KSF hit him back.

the hits were obviously coordinated amongst Oden (who benefitted the most out of all of this), but kemo did retal me and even as an untagged he has the right to PS retal..

the missiles i thought was tasteless and definitely uncalled for, however. i just told him we were "even" and we both agreed to drop it since i'm not really netgaining this reset anyways.

if it was another LaF member who got missiled from untags i would've made a bigger issue out of it, but i didn't feel like dragging my alliance in with me for the actions i personally did to kemo's country so i dropped the issue.

Edited By: hanlong on Jan 19th 2012, 1:47:24
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

diez Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 2:14:22

Originally posted by Pain:

oden started hitting him 10 seconds after the topfeed on LaF. then 4 seconds after he stopped 227 fired enough missiles to come out of DR and then about 60 seconds later oden made 2 more grabs.

to be honest i dont care what 227 does with his own land, but dont pretend its just "random"

Missile attacks doesnt get you out of DR, so there goes these theories.

diez Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 2:16:29

Originally posted by hanlong:
it's ok

i already talked to kemo ingame (i was the LaF country he hit).

i did farm him first so i wasn't hot and bothered that he hit me, nor of the fact that KSF hit him back.

the hits were obviously coordinated amongst Oden (who benefitted the most out of all of this), but kemo did retal me and even as an untagged he has the right to PS retal..

the missiles i thought was tasteless and definitely uncalled for, however. i just told him we were "even" and we both agreed to drop it since i'm not really netgaining this reset anyways.

if it was another LaF member who got missiled from untags i would've made a bigger issue out of it, but i didn't feel like dragging my alliance in with me for the actions i personally did to kemo's country so i dropped the issue.

A couple of sets ago lenshark got burned for this by a laf detagger, so I think your action (and his) is only fair, since you were the one farming him first.

kemo Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 2:17:24

i was pretty ticked when you farmed after i denied the trading and then you said we can stop when we both benefit = i already said no to trading :P it was either that or ab you which i didnt really feel you did enough to deserve that. the recievin end of an ab sucks no matter the reason
all praised to ra

kemo Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 2:22:45

and chaos me grabbin in that situation would do nothing but ruin someone elses day which i dont set out to do
all praised to ra

hanlong Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 2:29:24

diez: like i said. i started it first by farming him so i get to live with the consequences. nothing wrong about it

i still think sending missiles is destructive. SS/PS in this game can be viewed as "friendly" because of ghost acres.

i didn't get why you didn't want to get ur land back from trading and call it even though and instead sent missiles instead. that part i still don't like (because you are now just actively destroying)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 2:31:17

Everyone CHILL

:D

for all I knew you where a "Fatty" that got kicked out of KSF and was about to cause trouble, didn't mean to imply anything :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Boltar Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 2:38:10

u could have asked me u former ely'er!!!

diez Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 2:49:17

Originally posted by hanlong:
diez: like i said. i started it first by farming him so i get to live with the consequences. nothing wrong about it

i still think sending missiles is destructive. SS/PS in this game can be viewed as "friendly" because of ghost acres.

i didn't get why you didn't want to get ur land back from trading and call it even though and instead sent missiles instead. that part i still don't like (because you are now just actively destroying)

Yep, I said it's only fair too -_-

Well, one reason is that kemo was unable to retal you with jets, so he made a statement of intent with missiles to make you stay away from him. Right? :p

hawkeyee Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 3:04:20

Is it dead? I have many chems. I can make him dead!
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

RandyMD Game profile

Jan 19th 2012, 21:36:14

I have more chems than you, neener neener lol
Email: