Verified:

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:28:46

what is a "at war" pact.

why change it from "in defense of".

KJ changed it on purpose. why blame me for it? kj is the one that changed it to offensive, not me.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 3:28:56

Find someone with more confidence in his abilities.

Flamey Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:29:16

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by hanlong:

galleri: yes rival declared and hit first, and were in a state of war with Rival, as what evo wants. that's why you don't add these kind of stupid terms ON PURPOSE and should've kept it at "in defense of" which would be "same as SoF's"

Interesting.....
So the first kill was by Rival. Then AMAZING! The next 10 kills were by LaF. Who joined their fdp because the fdp must of been soooo scared. And needed back up because Evo is a threat. Seems most of the time FDP's are called in when you feel you are losing a war.
Here is how this really looks:
Laf and rival decided to war evo, but let rival kill first so LaF can void a pact in honor of their fdp. Or wait....even better,
PG was raging that Evo, whom is imag's fdp was faing them. So being the crafty little clever girl she thinks she is, went crying to LaF. And came up with this little clever plan. I hope you like Rival and pg lots and lots. It is gonna be a long time, I am sure before either of you see a net set again.

I wasn't born yesterday. Neither was most of the rest this game.

As far as I know, it wasn't just the FA that made Rival want Evo dead. It was partly being threatened by Evo leaders on a daily basis and being called a c***. I am not offended by the word at all, but I was brought up not to say the C word in front of a lady, let alone direct it towards one... Why would you use such an insult on a text-based game?

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:29:23

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
But I haven't cheated hanlong. Lets get that straight. You demoted LT as he's a cheat, not because he's gobby. But you want Evo to demote me because I am gobby? =)

SPIN HANLONG SPIN.

u admitted to me on ICQ you ran bots on LaF before. u want to post those also?

and you are lecturing me about cheating? come again?

like i said, it's time for more logs from KJ time!
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:31:37

That was a long time ago hanlong. LT cheated a few sets ago. You know yourself you have a whole bunch of people in LaF that cheated years ago, are you taking it up with them too?

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 9th 2012, 3:31:51

Originally posted by Flamey:

galleri: yes rival declared and hit first, and were in a state of war with Rival, as what evo wants. that's why you don't add these kind of stupid terms ON PURPOSE and should've kept it at "in defense of" which would be "same as SoF's"

Interesting.....
So the first kill was by Rival. Then AMAZING! The next 10 kills were by LaF. Who joined their fdp because the fdp must of been soooo scared. And needed back up because Evo is a threat. Seems most of the time FDP's are called in when you feel you are losing a war.
Laf and rival decided to war evo, but let rival kill first so LaF can void a pact in honor of their fdp. Or wait....even better,
PG was raging that Evo, whom is imag's fdp was faing them. So being the crafty little clever girl she thinks she is, went crying to LaF. And came up with this little clever plan. I hope you like Rival and pg lots and lots. It is gonna be a long time, I am sure before either of you see a net set again.

As far as I know, it wasn't just the FA that made Rival want Evo dead. It was partly being threatened by Evo leaders on a daily basis and being called a c***. I am not offended by the word at all, but I was brought up not to say the C word in front of a lady, let alone direct it towards one... Why would you use such an insult on a text-based game?

Lolllll
I have been called worse. So next time I get called a name in this game, I shall make sure whatever clan I am in FS's.
Wow, this place must be lady like and I missed it somewhere?

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

BattleKJ Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:32:20

Interesting.....

Because its a text based game, you have to use text as you can;t punch someone in the face through text.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:32:59

the point is

i never cheated. not even 10 years ago.

you did.

you can't lecture me about cheating. just because the admins now care about this game more than mehul did and you can't get away with it is the only reason why you aren't cheating like that anymore.

but it doesn't change you from being a douchebag still and a manipulative fluff. because sadly it's still allowed in this game.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 3:35:16

Your country gained land off of a cheater's country a few resets ago. Don't act like some kind of saint.

That's the old laf method, right? Have other people cheat on your behalf and pretend not to know about it. That way you can truthfully state that you never cheated personally.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 9th 2012, 3:35:32

but it doesn't change you from being a douchebag still and a manipulative fluff. because sadly it's still allowed in this game.

Whoa now, there are ladies in this game

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Flamey Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:37:02

"Lolllll
I have been called worse. So next time I get called a name in this game, I shall make sure whatever clan I am in FS's.
Wow, this place must be lady like and I missed it somewhere?"

Whatever floats your boat. I e-raged a lot on this game when I was a teenager, but I find all the personal insults and fluff in this game sad.

"Because its a text based game, you have to use text as you can;t punch someone in the face through text."

Is it possible to bribe Chris Foy through it?

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:37:41

Whoa now, there are ladies in this game

sorry <3
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:37:50

Hehe...

You're grasping at straws already hanlong. You have nothing. Move on from it man, we all know you're a filthy scumbag pact breaking dunce. You aren't helping yourself.

The End.

Soviet Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:38:17

hanlong, you missed the point man. SolidSnake said it himself that this is in 'defense' of Rival. Since when was Rival needing defending? iMag has been dead for over a week let me quote Marco himself in #EE;

[23:30] <Marco> I'd say join imag but for some reason any time a country gets over 4k acres it turns red

Okay so Rival is a bit pissed over iMag getting some FA. So what? It's not going to change the fact that #1 Rival is farming iMag and #2 iMag is having fun killing restarts. It's win-win as far as the health of the server is concerned.

Rival didn't need help then and doesn't need help now. You simply fluffed up your own pacting and broke Evo's pact to kneel to Rival's request for assistance.

What a real class act.
Imaginary Numbers
http://www.letskillstuff.org

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:40:00

LOL

i have nothing?

you will see, you will see ;)

just post more logs. i dare you. you know i will eventually and we can come back to this post and every single person who plays this game can collectively laugh at your sorry ass. i can almost gaurantee it.

just like when you did dumb fluff like run bots 5-6 years ago and cheated your sorry ass off.

still the same dumb kj. and you still think you are right.

then you get proven wrong, and you quit this game and don't come back until people forget about how big of you a d-bag you are so you can pull the same fluff again.

nothing has changed. everyone who knew me years ago know i wasn't a dirty lying cheater, while that wasn't the case for you.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

dagga Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:41:31

Don_Hanlong is over there stroking his tiny epeen telling himself how much of a playah he is, orchestrating all these gangbangs and justifying them on shaky bullfluff clauses in stupid pacts.

None of this stroking is hiding the fact that LaF has achieved nothing since the middle of 2010. What have you achieved? Seriously. Have you beaten anyone at netting? Have you beaten anyone at fighting? You come up empty everywhere.

You have the most members. Well done. That's an offshoot of creating a coalition of gangbangers and driving people from the game. These ill gotten gains are not an achievement either but a spin off from your actions of complete bastardry. You're an utter failure hanlong. Wake me up when LaF achieves something by itself.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:43:02

dagga: u clearly missed the FS post i made on SOL earlier this reset. i already stated why LaF FSed SOL and it clearly applies to your question.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 3:43:14

"I have three GDI farms at once but I'm totally legit" - Laf players like hanlong

Btw no one cares if you were having a bad day or your girlfriend was fluffing at you. You didn't give evo your pact list, so you had no right to break the pact, EVEN IF we suppose that your version of the pact was signed for this set.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:43:55

Originally posted by Slagpit:
"I have three GDI farms at once but I'm totally legit" - Laf players like hanlong

Btw no one cares if you were having a bad day or your girlfriend was fluffing at you. You didn't give evo your pact list, so you had no right to break the pact, EVEN IF we suppose that your version of the pact was signed for this set.

i never had three GDI farms at once... wtf? i think you are referring to someone else for sure.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:44:58

I'll come back to this thread when you provide solid reason for me to do so hanlong, but I am not trawling through logs to to discredit every bit of crap you come up with, its too much of a chore for me.

Everyone can see you have broken a legitimate pact this set. Thats enough for me! =)

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:45:51

not everyone.

that's enough for me. we're done here for now.

but yes we'll come back here in a few and we'll have a good laugh kj.

i promise you ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

dagga Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:45:57

No it doesn't. LaF has not achieved anything. If you had done it by yourself, you can claim it. But no, you weren't good enough as usual so you resorted to getting as many derelicts together as possible and gangbanging people out of protection and while they were trying to net.
signatures are stupid.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:49:12

yes we haven't done it by ourselves, we did it with our allies dagga.

nice that you feel that we are all derelicts ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:49:13

damn this thread exploded
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 3:50:22

I said "players like you". As in they did the same kind of cheating that you do, hanlong. Not that hard to understand.

flameo

Jan 9th 2012, 3:50:50

thomas?

Flamey Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:59:58

Anyone want a bet on how many bans this thread results in?

Son Goku Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:03:15

How many bans for "provoking" rage fests?

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2012, 4:05:04

I'll take 3. Hanlong, KJ, and Slagpit. Am I forgetting any personal attacks?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

miniii Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:05:15

Did LaF even disclose the FDPs?

diez Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:06:38

its funny when people ask us for proofs and we actually does - then people laugh at our proofs.

Now what story does that tell?

KingKaosKnows

Jan 9th 2012, 4:07:40

LaF defeated SoL in less than 24 hours, and had almost 70 players online for their FS on evo.

I think saying LaF couldn't pull this off on their own is a big overstatement, the only reason RIVAL made a kill on Evo was to allow LaF to destroy Evolution breaking the pact with the very terms evolution added.

I can see this for what it is, Evo wants revenge on LaF so they add a little change to the pact, LaF being the political powerhouse they are bow to destroy you this set and deny you the chance.

LaF broke a pact to hit EVO? Yes.
LaF had reasons to do so? Evo didn't have the best intentions with that clausule

I would say this happened because KJ wanted to be a smartass.

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:07:40

bonus
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

diez Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:10:53

KKK, why would we take a revenge on laf AND put a breakable clause with sof where they can defend laf if we end up FSing laf at the same time?

Try a new story bro

dagga Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:20:46

"KingKaosKnows" is obviously a mental giant. Did you forget the 3 resets of gangbanging that went on prior to this set? I don't give a rats ass how many players you had online against Evo, you achieved nothing.

June 2010. That's the last time you won total net. Since then, you guys come up empty in any category except the category where you rank how far alliances can possibly sink into the muck of fluffbaggedness. In that category, you top the class.
signatures are stupid.

diez Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:23:37

btw to hanlong mac noob

cmd+shift+4 is the shortcut for screenshot.

Mac OSX is a very nice OS compared to gay windows if you know all the shortcuts.

miniii Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:27:22

cmd+shift+3 can let you choose the size of your ss too, it's very nice

hawkeyee Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:37:42

No no no. cmd+fluff+3 takes a ss, cmd+shif+4 lets you drag a box around what you want to be screenshoted.
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

Sifos Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:54:55

(warning, wall of text)

and like what you said, that's the reason why you didn't FS Rival first. you didn't want their FDPs to come in.

so why did you change it to "at war" exactly?

Why do you keep pressure on this change which obviously you had gain from (well if there hadn't been a mess up with another pact also in effect anyway, if there's two pacts, the stronger one has to be the right (unless the other one contain negative clauses, but then it's to messy to be practical anyway)). And if and when it's in place, why would it make any differance to Evo whetever they FS or get FS'ed? They tried to get Rival to FS them, to avoid the clause which you say they removed (or introduced a weaker version of).

00:31:45: <Don_Hanlong> the term i want is same as sof's

might been a typo which you might have interpreted wrongly. i meant to type "the terms i want is same as sof's".

term made no sense in that context anyways and you didnt question it so i assume you understood me

And it's a formal offence to not fullfill your asumption that people read between the lines? You're not obligated to fullfill your pacts if the other side did not interpret you correctly, even though you admitedly used bad wording and then signed the pact after having it displayed for you?

and i never told you that was what we agreed.

did i say "oh yah i agreed to standard" pact?

i said

"23:04 <Don_Hanlong> whatever"

And that was after already signing the said pact. It's pretty bad to have the attitude "whatever" to signed pacts.

i'll do it in a few hours when i get home back to my win7 so i can screenshot for you.

Getting old.

Originally posted by BattleKJ:

(Long letter convo)

Too add even more confusion, it seems that you may not only have had 2 pacts, but 3 :P

The one hanlong complains about because of its abigious start, a standard unap, and a standard LaF unap. While the first may be in effect or not, the other two are clearly not since they're for "the rest of the set", and "the remainder of the set".

you still have more logs you didn't share, but like i said i only address what you share kj.

You also said you will be posting a lot of logs, while at the same time critizing BKJ for not posting the stuff you want?!?.

so you intend to use it for next reset? so you are a dipfluff who signs 3 reset peace pact to break for the very reset it starts.

NICE :D

You over use that HanLogic way too much. Where does this insinuation of Evo signing a pact just so they can break it come from? You see no other reasons to sign a pact?

i had the same interpretation as hawkeyee. and he's not in LaF. heh

You had the interpretation that you ONLY broke ONE of SEVERAL pacts?

Originally posted by Unsympathetic:

News flash: Nobody "has" to accept your values or your facts.

I think many will by their own.

just post more logs. i dare you. you know i will eventually and we can come back to this post and every single person who plays this game can collectively laugh at your sorry ass. i can almost gaurantee it.

It will probably be too late. Many will already have spent hours reading stuff which heavily favours your antagonist.

not everyone.

that's enough for me. we're done here for now.

You don't have high standards if it's enough for you that you yourself think you havn't broken any pacts.

===

End of thread...

Knowing I'm prone to be biased since having Evo as allies and having fought for them, I'd like to think due all the confusion last set that I had no fluffing clue who had the moral high ground. I was in for our defense on Evo by pure honor to the DP.

This set it's pretty clear though. Sure, the FA negotiation clearly had some bad ambiguities and missphrasings, and the fact that 3 pacts seem to have been signed is a mess. This is on both sides. However, to me it seems regardless how you turn it, LaF broke 1 or possibly 2 of 3 signed pacts.

Hanlong makes no statements about the mail convo being wrong, but in his defense instead focuses on the one pact which wasn't broken and possibly not even in effect.

Evo had my country (well, countries) in this dispute last set, they have my heart and soul for the following ones.

Originally posted by MechicanGirl:
It is gonna be a long time, I am sure before either of you see a net set again.

I'll surely use my influence in imag to have them spend their sets dying, or atleast hitting countries tagged imag, for a while.

Edited By: Sifos on Jan 9th 2012, 4:58:09. Reason: quote not working
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

Sifos Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 4:55:13

Originally posted by Soviet:

23:30 <Marco> I'd say join imag but for some reason any time a country gets over 4k acres it turns red

LIES! Mine has been over 4k acres three times before, and is now there for the fourth time! (although, I bet it won't remain in a state of none-deadness for long now :D)

Edited By: Sifos on Jan 9th 2012, 4:57:47. Reason: quote not working
See Original Post
Imaginary Numbers
If you're important enough to contact me, you will know how to contact me.
Self appointed emperor of the Order of Bunnies.
The only way to be certain your allies will not betray you is to kill them all!

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Jan 9th 2012, 5:31:07

There are no current bans from this thread. And I highly doubt that you will really wanna bring that up. Way to sidetrack the thread.....

Ivan Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 5:31:29

laf has bout 20 more membes then evo so i dont see how evo would beat laf in netting

diez Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 7:34:24

nice logic Ivan. I'm thinking of making that quote of yours my forum sig.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 7:44:58

I ran out of popcorn :/
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

ArsenalMD Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 8:22:53

rofl

hawkeyee Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 8:57:21

Originally posted by ArsenalMD:
rofl
Minister
The Omega
Omega Retal Policy/Contacts: http://tinyurl.com/owpvakm (Earth Wiki)
Apply: http://tinyurl.com/mydc8by (Boxcar)

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 9:14:45

Originally posted by diez:
btw to hanlong mac noob

cmd+shift+4 is the shortcut for screenshot.

Mac OSX is a very nice OS compared to gay windows if you know all the shortcuts.

thanks =)

i dont know the macos shortcuts.. i should probably learn tho
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 9:21:53

i cant believe so many posts in this threa and theres barely any mention of:

"FDPs are to be listed at the start of the set, or this pact."

Why would it say or this pact if the pact started at the start of a set. Also it doesnt say anything about FDP's not being listed unlike the sof/evo pact does.

So if KJ had just given hanlong the same pact as he gave sof instead of trying to be sneaky and screw us he would have been fine. Except for not being able to screw us so i guess that doesnt count as a soution to him.

When i heard of this pact i made a suggestion on the proper way to draft a term like that with something more like this:

if we actually want to use this sort of pact in the future it should explicitly state something along these lines

x The uNAP can be voided if one of the signing parties of this pact is involved in a war with one of the other signing parties FDPs.

x.1 all third parties which could trigger this clause must be notified by x date
x.2 if a third party is not listed that third party may not be used as a trigger for this break clause
x.3 if a third party is listed but denies that they meet the criteria to trigger this clause (are an fdp) within x hours/days of notification in front of authorised representatives of both signing parties at the same time then that third party will not be considered to be valid to trigger this clause

KingKaosKnows

Jan 9th 2012, 9:28:09

Yawn sleepy

Ok dagga let's put it like this.

LaF are gangbangers, but that doesn't change the fact that they haven't lost a war in this exchange yet; put it like you want but that is a political achievement.

Take a look at this situation, LaF broke a pact that is correct, but when a uNAPed alliance suggest FSing during said negotiations, and says whatever when you try to keep the ball rolling, I would say that is a clear indicator that "negotiations" are not going well.

Is like a drug deal, if you go to buy drugs to a Colombian cartel, and you bring less of the cash than you agreed for the exchange, and the cartel says yeah whatever while pulling out their guns, is clear that fluff went bad even if you got the drugs in your hands.

Also take a look at this, the comunity isn't exactly raging over this issue, want to know why? Because when we tried to stay neutral your side (EVO/SoL) comes and insults us for being color blind, is not that we can't see is more about not caring anymore because everytime we tried to understand the issue, you proceed to flame us.

All I get from this is that LaF is willing to break pacts if they dislike you enough, but honestly who wouldn't; we can be FDP, but the moment you start to call every member of my alliance a moron is the moment that FDP goes to hell.

But that is just my personal opinion, and I don't play alliance all that much, I'll go back to my express hole and see how far I go.

iTavi

Jan 9th 2012, 9:52:17

thats a load of stuff in here but i have found this summed up by someone really nicely"

"LaF broke a pact to hit EVO? Yes.
LaF had reasons to do so? Evo didn't have the best intentions with that clausule

I would say this happened because KJ wanted to be a smartass."

i am only interested in the first part. i do not care if laf had reasons (they were not legit). i don't care who wants to be a smartass. i do not care if hanlong is white, asian, gay, smells bad, lies usually, has a lump feet, etc. if a clause was found in pact that "this gets voided if hanlong is one or more of the following white, asian, gay, smells bad, lies usually, has a lump feet". then that would be good to post logs and fluff.

otherwise i don't care how KJ is how hanlong pisses how i scratch my head. it's totally irrelevant and that can only make the player's image bad but the fact that LAF broke a pact still stands.

i don't see where you going with the changing it to "at war" clause next set? did you sign? if you did, why does it matter now?

VOIDING a pact is legit disregarding the clause you do it for (if specified in pact terms, ofc)
BREAKING a pact means you just want to forget you sign that pact without any "legal" clauses written in the pact.

i dont know about others and i don't think LAF will care much (since we're no big threat to you) but if this still doesnt show that you DID NOT BREAK this set's uNAP, i will insist Imag has absolutely no FA relations on the future because they obviously mean nothing to you.
~