Verified:

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:33:08

WHO WOULDA THUNK?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Sir Balin Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:33:50

can someone PLEASE copy/paste some logs so we can debate them?

Flamey Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:33:54

cue for 50 flame threads

locket Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:36:13

Originally posted by Sir Balin:
can someone PLEASE copy/paste some logs so we can debate them?

I heard that their mom wears army boots and walks into parked cars. GO!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:36:23

neato, wonder what PDM's official position is regarding the matter... probably not ridicule...
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:38:42

Our position is we hope you all lose.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Detmer Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:38:51

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
neato, wonder what PDM's official position is regarding the matter... probably not ridicule...

Ridicule might be our official position. The boards are OUR domain.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:42:58

YOU SHUT YOUR WHORE MOUTH TAN
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:44:09

we were brain storming on who was going to FS who, I won, but we never placed bets, so is kind of a meh for me.

We don't dislike either of them, but we don't love either.

Consider us neutral drunkards :)

Good Luck to both sides and may LaF 66 onliners not force people out of this game, and honestly it kind of sucks for Evo and I feel their pain, but isn't going to make us drop our panties and declare war on anyone, just what Evo would had done if the reverse had happened (when EVO/LaF relations weren't fluff).
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:46:01

HEY MRFORD! YOU LIKE CORN? CAUSE I GOT SOME IN MY ASS YOU CAN EAT.

STFU AND GTFO. ASSHOLE.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:47:00

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU! I ONLY EAT CORN FROM ASSHOLES, NOT CORN IN ASSHOLES

I WILL MURDER YOU IN THE LEG
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:50:00

IDIOT

YOU'RE SO STUPID YOU WORE A JOCKSTRAP TO BANGKOK
FREEEEEDOM!!!

iTavi

Jan 8th 2012, 22:52:32

get a room you 2 :P
~

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:54:30

BOY YOU ARE TARDEDER THAN A 5 SIDED TRIANGLE
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:58:31

don't forget the condoms and air deoderizer.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 22:59:52

Dibs they like it RAW

anyways better log out, I could have a car accident!!!

peace!!!
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:02:18

THE fluff

FORD MAKES LESS SENSE THAN A BUM
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:02:31

BETTA CHECK YOSELF BEFO YOU WRECK YOSELF FOO
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:05:27

HOW DO YOU CASTRATE A MRFORD? YOU KICK HIS SISTER IN THE CHIN (HE'S FROM THE SOUTH SO IT'S TRUE)
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:06:19

fluff, DONT MAKE ME KILL YOUR CAMEL BOYFRIEND
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:08:15

YOU'RE MY CAMEL

WHAT NOW fluff
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:09:56

I KNOW YOU LIKE TO CATCH SO ITS ALL GOOD IN THIS HOOD
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:10:42

AND I KNOW YOU LIKE TO SPIT SO IT'S ALL GOOD IN THIS HOOD TOO
FREEEEEDOM!!!

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:13:27

YOU ARE GAYER THAN A LAF VS EVO THREAD BROSKI
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TAN Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:18:29

YOU'RE LAMER THAN SOL'S REASONS TO FS LCN!

AND I'M NOT YOUR BROSKI, BROSKI
FREEEEEDOM!!!

elvesrus

Jan 8th 2012, 23:42:10

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
we were brain storming on who was going to FS who, I won, but we never placed bets, so is kind of a meh for me.

We don't dislike either of them, but we don't love either.

Consider us neutral drunkards :)

Good Luck to both sides and may LaF 66 onliners not force people out of this game, and honestly it kind of sucks for Evo and I feel their pain, but isn't going to make us drop our panties and declare war on anyone, just what Evo would had done if the reverse had happened (when EVO/LaF relations weren't fluff).

I had LaF vs Evo/Rage with LaF eating the FS
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 23:50:19

DAMNIT TAN, STFU BROSKI
Swagger of a Chupacabra

anoniem Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 0:34:31

i'm glad pdm find this so fluffing funny.

i wonder what your position would be if the same alliance broke a UNAP with you two resets in a row.

pathetic.
re(ally)tired

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2012, 0:48:36

I thought the jury was still out on who broke the uNAP first last reset, and this reset it's looking like KJ screwed you. Personally I don't really care who fights with who. It's a game that includes politics and war. It happens.

anoniem Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 0:53:59

you seem like a nice guy elvesrus, but you really don't have a clue (which is apparent from what you just posted).

if you are the jury, then hurry up and give me a death sentence, because clearly whatever facts are thrown at your face - you can't see past your own nose.
re(ally)tired

Sir Balin Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 1:15:22

i love AT drama

unusual that PDM doesn't have a stake in it, so we butted in.

you can take Doug out of PDM, but you can't take away our Doug-ness.

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2012, 1:26:42

I'm not involved in politics, so I'm just one of those people that only has what's put forth here to rely on for my information. From what I could tell based on posts from both sides, LaF and Evo both broke the pact last set before the FS. This set, even if a pact did get broken KJ slipped a clause in there that would have let Evo or LaF FS the other without needing to break the pact. All you had to do was get a DP to FS the other. Not a very good clause if your intentions are netting. So really, whether or not they broke a pact this set, KJ screwed you by putting that in.

My personal opinion, on the other hand, is that this all bled over from last set, and that if this set ends up like last set you can expect it all to happen again next set.

I've told people on both sides I want to see your fight go back to netting next set. I hate these wars with the never ending ally cycle, and I hope Evo doesn't resort to that this set because that's probably the only way you'll avoid war and go back to netting next set.

P.S. I don't think either side has been honest ;)

anoniem Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 1:37:50

Your post is factually incorrect and therefore your opinion is flawed. Why? I'll leave that to someone else, as frankly I cannot be bothered posting the truth about LaF, our pact terms in their entirety etc. just so people can still make half-arsed (at best) opinions.

We have chaoswind insinuating LaF and EVO were friendly at some point. We weren't. LaF couldn't take the fact they couldn't win avg nw. They lie and they cheat.

You would think alliances like PDM would have more compassion - seeing as you were nearly botted off the game by alliances like RD, who had more heads in LaF than hanlong has warts on his face. You'd also think they'd have more compassion when Evo reveal that a LaF head ran suiciders on EVO and broke game rules a couple sets back (not only pdm, but this is your thread, so i will address you).

I'm not asking for PDM to wage in and help or for us to be friends, but to at least get some idea of what is actually happening and has or hasn't happened, before making infuriating threads like this.
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 1:39:19

Originally posted by anoniem:
Your post is factually incorrect and therefore your opinion is flawed. Why? I'll leave that to someone else, as frankly I cannot be bothered posting the truth about LaF, our pact terms in their entirety etc. just so people can still make half-arsed (at best) opinions.

We have chaoswind insinuating LaF and EVO were friendly at some point. We weren't. LaF couldn't take the fact they couldn't win avg nw. They lie and they cheat.

You would think alliances like PDM would have more compassion - seeing as you were nearly botted off the game by alliances like RD, who had more heads in LaF than hanlong has warts on his face. You'd also think they'd have more compassion when Evo reveal that a LaF head ran suiciders on EVO and broke game rules a couple sets back (not only pdm, but this is your thread, so i will address you).

I'm not asking for PDM to wage in and help or for us to be friends, but to at least get some idea of what is actually happening and has or hasn't happened, before making infuriating threads like this.

Asians don't get warts

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 1:39:25

CRY BABY CRY. MORE KILL LESS CRY.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

warlorde Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 1:43:10

Ford why you so mean to TAN?

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 1:51:21

ford likes to be pasty white and not TANNED
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 1:54:49

I KNOW THATS HOW TAN LIKES IT, DIRTY AND ROUGH. HE SAND PAPERS HIS BUTT PLUGS.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Detmer Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:03:18

Infuriating? You are the one who made this about Evo and LaF. Other than the title this thread had nothing to do with you. You need to spend less time with Slagpit. I can hear the veins in your foreheads throbbing in time. Chill out dude.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 2:04:54

I haven't even posted here, go fluff yourself detmer.

Detmer Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:07:44

Originally posted by Slagpit:
I haven't even posted here, go fluff yourself detmer.

My penis isn't long enough.

And I knew you were here so you didn't have to post. I could hear you as I mentioned in my previous post.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 2:12:16

Yeah, unfortunately no one has been able to hear any evidence of your own brain's activity.

Detmer Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:13:48

Originally posted by Slagpit:
Yeah, unfortunately no one has been able to hear any evidence of your own brain's activity.

How do you think I run my mouth? Highly illogical retort there Slaggy.

Sir Balin Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:20:27

hey, lest this be perceived as PDM flaming Evo, let's not forget that Evo may have Slagpit and KJ, but LaF has SS.

both laf and evo do their politics in the margins of pact clauses rather than out of good will, so my compassion is limited, particularly given the ambiguity of the logs that have been posted and reposted in attempt to claim moral superiority.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jan 9th 2012, 2:26:14

Originally posted by Sir Balin:
both laf and evo do their politics in the margins of pact clauses rather than out of good will

EVO hasn't FSed an alliance in the past FOUR YEARS except in direct defense of an ally. I've been told that the last time EVO FSed was against LCN and MD over retal issues in 2007. (?)

Why don't you compare that to how many times LaF has FSed after one of their allies was FSed? I'm pretty sure that the answer is NEVER since the beginning of 2009, but I could be wrong.

You can fluff off too. Get informed before passing your judgments off as facts.

mrford Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:31:17

I THINK YOU ALL ARE MISSING THE POINT OF THIS THREAD

TAN MAKES LOVE TO CAMELS
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 2:32:40

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:

I'd like to say doggy style however most likely it is the missionary position that is in the lead.

Sir Balin Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 2:36:06

face down, ass up, that's the way we like to fluff

elvesrus

Jan 9th 2012, 2:45:01

I thought it was back seat windows up

Chaoswind Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 3:13:04

and that is the problem.

You would think that PDM declaring war on bots knowing it was a lost cause would hint you on the general feel of PDM as an alliance.

I am a little guy in there, but I was around when that happened to I will put my 2 cents in this.

as you may or may not remember PDM wasn't specially wronged by RD at that time, we got treated like everyone else on the server, so we had no special reason to charge into a fight that we knew we where likely to lose, yet we did.

Know why? because the alliance server wasn't fun anymore, because we where tired of people making a single LG on a RD country and getting killed over it, we where tired of the tension and this stopping being a game to become a stressful job, we charged not with the intent of victory, but with the intent of change things up or die trying.

PDM and LaF relations weren't good in the past and we got owned by them, yet we hold no grudges; why? because this is a game, they had their fun and we have no interest in pursuing a revenge that will do nothing but cause us grief, LaF doesn't like fair wars? big deal they play to win, not to have fun, they have always been like this, so why the big surprise now?

LaF will outmaneuver you politically, they have been doing this for ages so if you want to make them your enemies then you better shape up and try other approach's because the LaF sucks plz have pity of us is compelling, but won't turn anyone into your allies.

EVO fails at ralling others under their banner because you proceed to insult anyone and everyone that disagreeds with you all and you start to call names, and bash people personally, and we can forgive in game actions, but getting insulted doesn't go away as easily and is a BIG problem on the evo side.

That is why PDM is pretty much apathetic on this issue, because we don't like LaF, but EVO has done nothing to make us love them either, if you had to ask other alliances leaders they would probably say the same thing.

but maybe I am being a retard that doesn't know how to count right slagpit?
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2