Verified:

SuperFly Game profile

Jan 5th 2012, 13:54:57

But the guy that gets the AB FS on the other guy will
Win the war and the battle

elvesrus

Jan 5th 2012, 16:52:09

sorry, I don't roll solo on tag based servers. that's not a no, just saying it'll have to be primary or express
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

iScode Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 10:35:20

You cant have one set not netting? weak sauce.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2012, 16:48:08

Originally posted by JJ23:
i enjoy netting. thats why i play team to fluff around and do stupid stuff.
And the other servers to cheat, judging by your record of tons of deletions.
Originally posted by Cerberus:

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2012, 19:59:52

How is mentioning that you've been deleted 7 times in express banworthy?

This guy is destroying the U.S. Dollars position as the preferred exchange for international trade. The Chinese Ruan is going to replace it soon, then the U.S. will not have control of the IMF

elvesrus

Jan 6th 2012, 21:13:18

he's been purple here too
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

CGiboney Game profile

Jan 6th 2012, 23:45:07

urple jj

Unholy Monks

CGiboney Game profile

Jan 7th 2012, 23:00:11

cheating

Unholy Monks

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2012, 1:56:27

JJ.. you seem unaware of your surroundings.

In today's game of Earth Empires cheating is just not accepted, no matter the server. In addition it's not even cool, in a 'dark side' kind of way.

It's just stupid.
And it's a big deal.

Seriously.. even if i went out on a bender and created multiple accounts during a blackout and found myself purple the next day and then it all came back to me, i'd be so fricking ashamed that i don't even know if i could face the ppl i've met in this game the past 14 or whatever years.

But you are chronic, and have no shame. And seem completely unaware of your surroundings.

You really don't seem to play well with others.
👽

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 6:57:22

Retal'ing with all jets is kinda like saying taking an LG and than buying up tons of turrets to try and prevent a retal.

Except there is one big difference....
The first is trying to defend your country and get your land back, opposed to latter one being an offensive country.

So to me if anything, retal with all jets is much more acceptable. Not saying latter one isnt, just that retal'ing with all jets is even more acceptable.

tduong Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 14:57:19

Originally posted by Hawkster:
Retal'ing with all jets is kinda like saying taking an LG and than buying up tons of turrets to try and prevent a retal.

Except there is one big difference....
The first is trying to defend your country and get your land back, opposed to latter one being an offensive country.

So to me if anything, retal with all jets is much more acceptable. Not saying latter one isnt, just that retal'ing with all jets is even more acceptable.

so that means you have no problems with someone wrecking your country because you barely have any defense with more LGs unless it's special attacks. If that's the case then you shouldn't go crying to your tag and other tags about how unfair it is that someone ror your ass 5 times because you bought 8 mil jets and have only 2 mil turrets.
With your justification, this is how dumb wars start. Because people who suck at netting and wants to net always get grabbed always wants retals.
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

Hawkster Game profile

Jan 8th 2012, 15:48:54

If I (or anyone) has barely any defense. Then uhm no I dont and I would deserve it. That is just one of the risks you take on running low defense. I agree if that is the case you should not go crying. Now if its someone doing ror, than yea maybe, but not because you are running with barely any defense, but because of the ror. To me there is never an excuse to do ror.

You cant retal a retal. THIS might be the reason that dumb wars start. Yea I might also agree with your reason too, to a point. If you attack, you should be expecting some form of retaliation. Same if you get attacked, especially if you are netting sucky running a major risk by running a low defense but even still, you should be able to take some form of retaliation. But retals on retals .. no.

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 0:46:57

I don't mind retail's at all. Magic acres are created. I mind all Jetta retals

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 18:53:35

Originally posted by tduong:
JJ just because you say it through two accounts doesn't make it true

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 19:55:24

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
Originally posted by tduong:
JJ just because you say it through two accounts doesn't make it true

lol fool

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 22:35:35

the butt pirate is a little slow in the head. funny thing is. TSO farms other people, but when those same countries fight back, they kill those countries with their sheer numbers.

that is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. you will not issue that type of double standard. if you say, dont like it stop us, then dont you worry, the hurt is coming.
Looking forward to you dethroning TSO. I enjoy this server without a clear power. The netters on the server would have quickly banded together to kill you if TSO hadn't, they're not that necessary for cases such as yours. But to fight a force like TSO if they get out of hand is a bit more challenging for the netters..

Pontius Pirate

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2012, 22:35:51

+ your country will make excellent farmland if you fail

tduong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 23:15:13

Originally posted by Pontius Pirate:
the butt pirate is a little slow in the head. funny thing is. TSO farms other people, but when those same countries fight back, they kill those countries with their sheer numbers.

that is not acceptable and will not be tolerated. you will not issue that type of double standard. if you say, dont like it stop us, then dont you worry, the hurt is coming.
Looking forward to you dethroning TSO. I enjoy this server without a clear power. The netters on the server would have quickly banded together to kill you if TSO hadn't, they're not that necessary for cases such as yours. But to fight a force like TSO if they get out of hand is a bit more challenging for the netters..

better die trying then standing there whining.

Martin-l Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 9:37:52

Good luck ;)

tduong Game profile

Jan 10th 2012, 12:31:37

I don't need luck to die :)