Verified:

QM Diver Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 1:03:05

A couple strings deleted, for rules violations....

They had also FA'd.. You suck!

As if they needed any more help in this war..

Even more pathetic.. :O(

Lookin good, Semper! Real good! <--<< (sarcasm, totally)

That is all!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2012, 2:12:51

O O
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Popcom Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 2:24:41

never saw that coming!
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

gege Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 3:43:48

not multies :D i never create multies like u did NBK :P

N00B

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2012, 11:50:52

lol, give 'em a break ... not many places in ffa haven't seen the colour purple ;)

“Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit” ~Oscar Wilde
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Watertowers

Jan 2nd 2012, 16:23:31

Wow, NBK had several deleted for rules violation just a few weeks ago.

The crow ought to look at himself before saying that someone else is black.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 2nd 2012, 16:30:48

Originally posted by Watertowers:

Shush before I tell Waldo to zip your piehole...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

ZIP Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 17:10:35

i don't do piehole thank you - and to be fair do we know it was multies? maybe a shared account in the house and they sent FA?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

mdevol Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 19:18:39

didnt nbk just have countries deleted for rules violation a week or so ago?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

mdevol Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 19:23:41

also...thats some big talk for having just gotten stomped QM, 3 sets in a row now?
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 19:31:08

Hmm you guys really do suck at spinning lol. And it really makes you look stupid. NBK had 1 country deleted for inappropriate messages sent.how many in Semper got deleted?

And yea mdevol we "got stomped" and it only took 4 clans to do it this time. Idiot.

mrford Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 20:16:20

War loss is a war loss. the amount of clans that hit you shows how poorly you planned your course of attack this set. That isnt exactly a positive for you like you seem to be bragging about. Idiot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Boltar Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 20:30:43

last set it took 1 semperfi vs nbk/xi 1 clan vs 2 and u lost last set.. it doesnt take 4 everyset.. depends on strategy and such

Makinso Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 22:14:09

Sauron NBK had strings deleted in the past. It's the FFA curse it seems.

ICe Man

Jan 2nd 2012, 22:33:44

It was probably NBK spies

*stirs pot*

*runs from Gambit and K4F*
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 22:42:16

Originally posted by mrford:
War loss is a war loss. the amount of clans that hit you shows how poorly you planned your course of attack this set. That isnt exactly a positive for you like you seem to be bragging about. Idiot.

We hit two clans, the second of which was going to hit us anyway. As far as we could have planned it went as well as possible, I don't think there was anything that we coulda done cause we woulda been gangbanged regardless. We killed SF though so our first goal was accomplished, even if not permanently, lol.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

didleoman Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 22:57:41

Originally posted by mdevol:
didnt nbk just have countries deleted for rules violation a week or so ago?

it was a single country supposedly for foul language

not multiple strings in this case

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 2nd 2012, 23:01:39

i'm posting here simply to boost QM Diver's ego up to recognized status. you may all treat him as a normal person now, even if he still has to ride the short bus to wherever it is that he has to go.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Popcom Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 1:41:25

1 country for foul language. several for rules violations.
same thing right?

point is, took 4 clans and them cheating again (just finally getting caught) to beat us again. not that they beat us. Ante gets that honor lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 1:48:20

i beat you like a red headed step child!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dizology Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 1:49:37

I'd like to see how fluffy you are if both our FDP's didn't war each other before you joined the war. We could have evened it out to a 4v4. Networth/Numbers don't matter in your political game.

Popcom Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 1:52:58

no, u and 3 other clans..
if they didn't get your breakers it was all but over...well, perhaps not totally, CC still had a good amount of breaking power. thou we had more then the 3 clans combined till ANTE came in.

still took a large chunk of the server, and your multies to bring us down LOL
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

Dragon Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 1:56:15

NBK is in their comfort zone. It apparently hasn't sunk in that while they have a reputation and history of warring domination, these guys flat out don't give a fluff if they win or lose, but rather that they get to beat someone's teeth in.

These guys want to do one thing. Fight. Talk about junkyard dogs. Fighting is what they do. I don't know if they cheat. I don't care if they cheat. Since I'm not an Admin, it's not my job to care.

Simple truth. NBK remembers. Anyone that fluffs with them may as well forget netting. I think it's great for the server. We need balance. We need tree huggers and we need warriors. Everyone just needs to decide which role they wish to pursue cause there ain't no middle ground here.

kemo Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 1:56:29

so then pop what was your reason for losing when YOU got the fs on semper? you get your ass handed to you 3 times straight. im not sayin you suck in any way. just sayin maybe yall should back off the boards for a bit and rethink your strategies is all. personally win or lose id think 4 clans comin at mine would make me think mayber we aint doin so good...
all praised to ra

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 1:57:06

i just don't get why people still talk about the number of clans hitting?????

if one side is 300 and the other is 400 what does it matter how many tags are involved????

i always think its harder running warchats with different clans involved, always is more disjointed..
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 2:02:38

Originally posted by Dizology:

I'd like to see how fluffy you are if both our FDP's didn't war each other before you joined the war. We could have evened it out to a 4v4. Networth/Numbers don't matter in your political game.

lol, but that didnt happen did it? i dont really see a point in your what if scenario. politically you still got out played

edit: i see that dragon is still on NBK's nuts after pissing them off on the boards last set with his big mouth. entertaining
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 5:31:29

Multies in a clan Walding's running!? Imagine my shock...

You're wasting your time waiting for SoF to pick a fight they have a chance of losing, Diz.

Pain Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 6:18:04

Originally posted by Popcom:
if they didn't get your breakers it was all but over...well, perhaps not totally, CC still had a good amount of breaking power. thou we had more then the 3 clans combined till ANTE came in.

thats funny cause K4F said you guys had less breaking power then us and that we had the advantage. sounds like someone likes to play the victim role a bit.

but i agree without ANTE, NBK/XI probably would have been winning right now.
Your mother is a nice woman

Rip It Up Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 12:01:36

i love how some people have already forgotten that we wiped gthe floor with SF already this set. We came out and achieved our first goal. the second goal was to simply try and survive the gangbang that was to come..and we are still fighting.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 14:04:36

hey not my fault with no military im still 2 big to hit you rip :P
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Kill4Free Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 14:42:42

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by Popcom:

thats funny cause K4F said you guys had less breaking power then us and that we had the advantage. sounds like someone likes to play the victim role a bit.

but i agree without ANTE, NBK/XI probably would have been winning right now.

Aye, we were in pretty good shape until Ante showed up, though NBK's only advantage at that point was we were winning the breaker war, then Ante showed up and pretty much broke down our top 50-60, which crippled our only war advantage.
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

NukEvil Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 15:16:22

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Multies in a clan Walding's running!? Imagine my shock...

In the alliance server, Evolution had an issue with one of our new members a couple sets ago, who seemed to be following instructions on how to run his country. Until one day, this new member suddenly up and suicided on a LaF country. After some investigation, we deduced it was Walding's multi FAing Walding's other country in SOL.

Nothing fancy, just something to think about...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Crippler ICD Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 15:19:12

as far as I know walding's not playing.
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2012, 16:03:51

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Shush before I tell Waldo to zip your piehole...

Ummm, by posting this, I think you just did.

QM Diver Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 21:35:46

Originally posted by mdevol:
also...thats some big talk for having just gotten stomped QM, 3 sets in a row now?

I don't know about 'stomped'.. In fact our mission this set has been fulfilled..

It makes much more sense, now, why we lost last set, and the one before that.. It did seem kinda weird how Semper could stay at 100 more countries than NBK, even after member there had gone.. Yes, this makes perfect sense. It's a shame they took so long to catch em, at SF..

Mdevol, now you sound like you will back the cheating clan, still, eh? Wasn't it you who was in LAE? If so, there's nothing about cheating that's new to you, eh?

I think it's safe to say, NBK has NEVER had multis since EE started. That I'm aware of.. So, Makinso is wrong..

Bsnake has a point..

Let's see who else backs the cheating community, shall we?

Thank you, Nukevil.. For cluing us in on other findings, of cheating by Walding..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 22:34:09

Originally posted by Dizology:

Funny you mention this. Because if you talk to nbk leadership they knew that ely was hitting imp... I know this because well, nbk posted they did and because I did and that fs time had 100% to do with our potential plans... we knew exactly when ely was hitting imp and we didn't have ANY plans to get involed until that happen for this very reason.

And ely wouldn't have done much as we also had them pacted...
Score another loss to nbk politics this reset.

Also you keep blabbing on about how it took 4 clans to beat nbk. But you forget to give credit to xi for even being in the war. Had xi not joined nbk would have been wiped out by cc and focus (yes 2 clans that totaled a little less than all of nbk) sure semper had restarts but they were all turnn 99 that most couldn't even finish they were so small...

Nbk chose this route and they walked right into it. They can claim gangbang but when xi had joined the only advantage we had was #s and it wasn't by much you guys had significant breaking power afterf the fs on focus. And you lost it because you ran out of allies. You knew that would be the case and you simply were too arrogant to account for our upperhand in pacting. As your leadership admitted by saying they didn't expect ante to join, because they thought pan would.

You can try to spin that but its pretty heavy truth.

mdevol Game profile

Jan 3rd 2012, 22:38:53

And no, I was never part of LAE I didn't play FFA back then. I played 1 set in aodt (when we warred nbk and nobody can agree who won because apperantly having originals being too big to kill and tagkilling a clan multiple times over means you lose. Because they killed more nw?) and then I didn't play again until DOOM22 and SoF merged

aponic Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 0:17:56

I knew before reading this thread that it would be fluff. QMDiver wrote it.
SOF
Cerevisi

Donny Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 0:26:15

Originally posted by aponic:

ROFL,,, i dont bother reading anything more then 1 paragraph, anyone else do this?
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Pain Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 0:28:48

Originally posted by Donny:
Originally posted by aponic:

ROFL,,, i dont bother reading anything more then 1 paragraph, anyone else do this?

i try no to because half the time you cant tell if hes trying to qoute what someone said or actually making a response.
Your mother is a nice woman

Link Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 6:38:58

no surprises here lol.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 10:14:07

Lol Mr Ford calling me an idiot. The irony in that post is almost too much to handle.

Actually makinso I don't think I've ever been deleted even in the old ffa. As for NBK I'm pretty sure we've never been deleted for multis in ee, though I know aodt has. We don't want or need to cheat to win as you very well know because we've wiped the floor with you and your crew many times over.

It makes me wonder whether Semper has been cheating the whole time to beat us as many in NBK have suspected. Quite pathetic really... What's more pathetic is that their morons like Ford and pain are still backing them.

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 10:16:01

dude, i put the word "idiot" on the end of my post mirroring your post.

calm the fluff down. idiot.

as for your comment, i assure you im no idiot, you dont know me any more than i know you, but you can rest assured that im no idiot. but if thats what you truly think, then i would suggest that you dont fly Boeing. :)

Edited By: mrford on Jan 4th 2012, 10:28:47
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 10:27:04

every post you make is full of disrespect and hate, things that you all accuse me of constantly, and yet when i simply mock you and your negativity you jump all over me. love it. Idiot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

silverhybrid Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 13:05:56

saying someone as an idiot.. lol

he thinks he is clever.. =p

mdevol Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 14:21:10

Creating a new alias to flame ford...so clever

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 22:46:11

and for the record, i dont back SF at all.

but any reason to kill the jackasses in NBK that seem to have my same air of arrogance.....ill jump on that every time.

a lot of NBK are cool, but like every alliance, you have your fair share of mouthpieces
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 23:15:50

wonder if short bus drivers pull over and try to pickup every person who uses sez "idiot".
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Jan 4th 2012, 23:19:09

U r make no sense f00l!

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Jan 22nd 2012, 9:53:50

I love NBK, always have and always will. I will never be able to play in NBK again though because of fluff that happened before. I do know though that the only time I remember people getting deleted in NBK were the LaE multies.

Now the reason I wont be able to play in NBK again is the creator of this post. When a Leader and face of a clan creates retarded posts like this, you have to be nuts to back him/her up, and kudos to the other leaders of NBK for taking the task of backing up your "leader". Hell knows babysitting your president is a tough task.

not to mention every post QM makes seems like he is hard on acid or something... no offense :)