Verified:

mdevol Game profile

Dec 25th 2011, 6:38:14

Effective 12:00 PM (noon) EST Dec 25th

NBK contact me to confirm and discuss details.

In this CF, we will take over policing for SemperFi and FoCuS

Untags made after #3000 and over 750k NW have 24 hours from CF to tag, or we WILL kill them.

-mdevol

Edited By: mdevol on Dec 25th 2011, 6:54:30
See Original Post
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Mars UP Game profile

Dec 25th 2011, 6:47:30

January 25th? That's a long ass time until the ceasefire. :p

mdevol Game profile

Dec 25th 2011, 6:54:49

good call...
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Donny Game profile

Dec 25th 2011, 7:58:43

Pwnt :)
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Dec 25th 2011, 8:12:58

oh Btw, excellent war NBK :) was fun! shame there wasn't as much fluff talking between me and you! :(
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

joeskin Game profile

Dec 25th 2011, 11:56:53

CC ...does those retagged to tejo belong to yours....just wondering cause it happend during ur ceasefire called
Sons of Liberty -http://sol.ghqnet.com

joeskin Sol kicker (#1123) [abSOLute] -> VolonterR (#1193) [RIVAL] 18C 116B

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 25th 2011, 13:20:11

Originally posted by mdevol:
Effective 12:00 PM (noon) EST Dec 25th -mdevol

confirmed, also good warring nbk, cya round in 2012 ;)
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 25th 2011, 13:32:56

akula ya nub... u gotta hit to be in a war ;)

/me spanks da boss
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Asing Game profile

Dec 25th 2011, 14:40:54

lol bsnake

+ bonus :)
SoL
CC

Link Game profile

Dec 26th 2011, 5:18:58

nice :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mike Game profile

Dec 26th 2011, 18:17:20

resting time so soon? ok !
Carpe Cerevisi

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 26th 2011, 19:34:23

Yay, my countries will live 30% longer :P
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Crippler ICD Game profile

Dec 26th 2011, 20:27:30

well what you have now is what you brought on yourself :P lol we're not terrible active this set, so perhaps you'll live 33% longer instead :)
Crippler
FoCuS
<--MSN
CripplerTD

[14:26] <enshula> i cant believe im going to say this
[14:26] <enshula> crippler is giving us correct netting advice

Cabrito Game profile

Dec 26th 2011, 21:32:54

And if crippy had been quicker they wouldn't be alive now LOL
When the white man discovered this country,
Indians were running it.
No taxes,
no debt,
women did all the work.
White man thought he could improve on a system like this. - Cherokee proverb

gege Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 3:11:43

bah

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 7:15:51

Originally posted by Crippler ICD:
well what you have now is what you brought on yourself :P lol we're not terrible active this set, so perhaps you'll live 33% longer instead :)

Technically no, you were going to hit us anyway, which is the sole reason we hit you, lol, not to mention the pack of other clans that were hitting us too :P
NBK

PG Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 10:26:35

Originally posted by Bsnake:
akula ya nub... u gotta hit to be in a war ;)

/me spanks da boss

/slap Bsnake... behave my boy :P
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Bsnake Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 10:40:06

gee everyones picking on me today lol
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

kemo Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 14:23:14

Originally posted by Kill4Free:

Technically no, you were going to hit us anyway, which is the sole reason we hit you, lol, not to mention the pack of other clans that were hitting us too :P

no k4f you were told what would happen and you did it anyway. its your own fault. tough it up
all praised to ra

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 15:15:01

Untags made after #3000 and over 750k NW have 24 hours from CF to tag, or we WILL kill them.
--
(I call BULLfluff! ^^^ This, is not what police do..)
--
You are police, not pigs! Did you think that up all by yourself, or did Aquaview give you that idea? LMAO

Untags, suspected of possibly suiciding, (like that prick that just fluffed TKO), by all means stop those little hearts!.

You playin' police has nothing to do with NBK, unless I completely misunderstand that sentence?..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 27th 2011, 15:46:55

yup
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

mdevol Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 19:52:09

Originally posted by QM Diver:

--
(I call BULLfluff! ^^^ This, is not what police do..)
--
You are police, not pigs! Did you think that up all by yourself, or did Aquaview give you that idea? LMAO

Untags, suspected of possibly suiciding, (like that prick that just fluffed TKO), by all means stop those little hearts!.

You playin' police has nothing to do with NBK, unless I completely misunderstand that sentence?..

You did read it correctly. This has nothing to do with police. This has all to do with us preventing our allies from getting suicided on. We finally have turns to do so and we are doing this. Tag your restarts and you have nothing to worry about, its that simple. This has nothing to do with nbk, you can rest assured on that. We don't think you guys would grow that big outside of war anyways, especially since you need all the hits you can get at this point.

mdevol Game profile

Dec 27th 2011, 19:55:49

On top of that, even if it DID have to do with you, I do believe it was YOUR wardec that mandated semper tag within a certain time limit did it not?

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 1:34:21

Originally posted by kemo:

no k4f you were told what would happen and you did it anyway. its your own fault. tough it up

Looks like they want to make a habit of this :)
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 1:40:03

On top of that, even if it DID have to do with you, I do believe it was YOUR wardec that mandated semper tag within a certain time limit did it not?

No, we never said anything about SF tagging, in fact we encouraged them to detag if they wanted to net :P

Please, no more making stuff up :P

We hereby give all our bases to NBK
NBK

iTz Klutch Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 10:14:16

No, we never said anything about SF tagging, in fact we encouraged them to detag if they wanted to net :P

Please, no more making stuff up :P

We hereby give all our bases to NBK

you killed an ex-SF player who was finding a netting home. then you complain that we had 50 untagged. you cant play the victim while choosing your own fate. its hard to figure out whether NBK is joking or serious considering their pothead president asked for focus to 'follow suit' when NBK declared on Focus..
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 17:44:57

I did not complain you had 50 untagged, geez with the making crap up, give me a break... really?

I mentioned that they existed when all of SF's allies said that SF didnt count in a war cause they had restarts and less then 100 tagged.... None of which turns out to be true looking at the hit/kill numbers.

And funny how you got fellows looking for a netting home with warfare and weapons tech almost solely while boosting SPAL, while staying untagged for a week, yeah, thats netting...
Especially since Focus and CC had planned to hit us a few days after we killed that series (this is on hindsight, but from the get go, it was clear that they were looking to hit us)
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 17:48:47

I mentioned that they existed when all of SF's allies said that SF didnt count in a war cause they had restarts and less then 100 tagged.... None of which turns out to be true looking at the hit/kill numbers.

I can probably find you a half dozen quotes from FFAT, to back this up if you wish to continue putting words in my mouth, I said SF cannot be discounted at all, and they did have around 300 countries, many in restart mode however (You can see a few series of originals tagged up after CC declared on us).

You can say the sky is purple all day long but at the end of the day it isn't :P NBK declared war on SF during their netting set, since they declared war on us during our netting set, the only difference is they had 400 countries worth of allies, in addition to being mostly our size.
NBK

Pain Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 17:56:10

you were the ones that laughed at them about the "netting police". while i agree that is a silly idea, i guess you called their bluff, went all in, and lost.

you guys claim you wanted to net, yet refused to pact the alliance who had made it clear they would war you if you provoked them. to me thats arrogance, or stupidity.
Your mother is a nice woman

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 18:02:53

Originally posted by Pain:
yet refused to pact the alliance who had made it clear they would war you if you provoked them. to me thats arrogance, or stupidity.

Neither, we lost fairly the set before, NBK even surrendered, which isn't exactly a common thing. So we decided to make our intentions clear and see what happened. SF showed us that getting us to surrender isn't enough, they gotta jump us the set after too, we see how it is, and we will remember this.

Also we had thought CC had a pact with us, they went through all the motions of setting it up, but it was never technically signed, they told us this a few days before we hit you (another item which implied that you two were working together).
NBK

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 18:42:07

As for the netting police, it didn't make a difference, even if every clan on the server woulda hit us, we woulda done the same thing, if they didn't want to fight us cause they got tired of trying to kill us for the last two sets, their issue, not ours :P
NBK

kemo Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 19:01:42

i didnt even know it was legal to quote yourself :(
all praised to ra

mdevol Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 23:22:31

You thought cc was pacted because your fr dept is garbage when demon isn't around. Which is clearly on display this reset.

We were almost signed and had every intention to pact nbk, we just couldn't meet in the middle. I won't go to detalis as I have already talked to nbk about this in private but nbk failed themselves this reset. And its sad that they potentially destroyed their lone ally in doing so.

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 28th 2011, 23:46:27

No, we did provide a way for those that wanted to net, in SF, to detag and join other tags without us hunting them down, providing they didn't hit us or help SF in any way (FA) during the war.

I thought that was very cool of NBK, as Walding had told many he recruited, they would be netting..

This has nothing to do with nbk, you can rest assured on that.
---
That's all I wanted to know, thanks..

And its sad that they potentially destroyed their lone ally in doing so.
---
Who is this lone ally??

Edited By: QM Diver on Dec 29th 2011, 0:02:08
See Original Post
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mike Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 2:59:41

I did not complain you had 50 untagged, geez with the making crap up, give me a break... really?

And funny how you got fellows looking for a netting home with warfare and weapons tech almost solely while boosting SPAL, while staying untagged for a week, yeah, thats netting...
Especially since Focus and CC had planned to hit us a few days after we killed that series (this is on hindsight, but from the get go, it was clear that they were looking to hit us)

i saw that synoder had posted the 50 some untags also, so unless you speak for every individual of nbk, get off the soap box plzkthxbai.

and the joke of a claim you just made about warfare and spies is the reason its easy for people to go against you. play the victim day and night, but from the #s they gave of the guy quitting i saw a 500k nw, 5k acre mono with like 80 cs and 27k spies. 0 techs lol. but please, do go on.

Carpe Cerevisi

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 29th 2011, 3:08:23

maybe the players wanting a netting home should have done what i made the Sole SF member that joined TKO to do

delete all countries and restart fresh in TKO
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pain Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 4:03:23

Originally posted by QM Diver:

No, we did provide a way for those that wanted to net, in SF, to detag and join other tags without us hunting them down, providing they didn't hit us or help SF in any way (FA) during the war.

I thought that was very cool of NBK, as Walding had told many he recruited, they would be netting..

This has nothing to do with nbk, you can rest assured on that.
---
That's all I wanted to know, thanks..

And its sad that they potentially destroyed their lone ally in doing so.
---
Who is this lone ally??

i think he was referring to XI, but he shouldnt have said lone ally, he should have said lone friend. obviously NBK has other allies.

mdevol Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 5:11:56

yea, my bad i meant lone alliance that has backed them last 2 sets. tko did this set politically but i meant xi. im pretty sure anybody not nit-picking my post looking for technicalities would have known what i meant.

dragging xi in way overmatched killed their morale and lead to their leader wtfrageqitting. it was respectable what they did in honoring pact, but it was ad to see it play out the way it did.

GunGrave Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 8:11:44

Effective 12:00 PM (noon) EST Dec 25th

NBK contact me to confirm and discuss details.

In this CF, we will take over policing for SemperFi and FoCuS

-mdevol

lol... CC DoW's the untags?

Wow, i really don't no what to say or think about that.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

mdevol Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 9:30:45

its quite simple really, our netting allies have been suicided on by untagged. we are not letting untags grow...

mdevol Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 9:32:08

and if you dont know what to say, then dont...thats also simple.

iTz Klutch Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 20:30:08

lol, i like how NBK wants to spin it so that CC isn't allowed to aid the netters (why let them waste their netting turns if TKO/PANLV are both allied with us???) with killing potential suiciders.

Originally posted by Warster:
maybe the players wanting a netting home should have done what i made the Sole SF member that joined TKO to do

delete all countries and restart fresh in TKO

and i think warster misunderstood. there were several members involved in a dispute with aquaview over personal reasons. its the christmas set so not everyone was thinking "ohmaigodletmegorunmyearthcountries" so they took it slow as they found a new place. nbk killed all 16 of one of the ex-members relocating. the countries never allied SF countries, never attacked nbk, and had only be played a few times before the dow by NBK. when netting why restart 2 weeks into the reset then re-delete new countries just to go net. so he figured joining back up and getting payback was best.

no one is afraid of NBK, considering we took them with / without an ally alone. we took their fs they took ours. we know they dont respect us but we are earning what respect we need in this server. this round we didn't want to kill them for the 3rd straight time in a row, to let their members get a rest as well as our own (several of our MOST active wallers/killers are taking a break during this set). we have awesome allies who have demonstrated great character the likes of which NBK paints XI for the public. It doesn't mean either side is wrong, just that NBK won't accept an end and are hard-headed enough to keep taking the beating. it's obvious what tactics they've used this set, playing the victim again. its ok if people like you, warster, don't agree with how our side is doing things. i thought TKO were great allies before this set and will continue to do so after its over.
[Carpe Cerevisi] in FFA

everything else is JUST A TOY

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 21:08:58

Meh you got tagkilled this set, almost impossible nowadays :P

Also love how you are trying to spin it that NBK hates trying to stop CC from helping netters :P

As for respect, you hit us while netting, though allowed, you fellows cried and cried and called in multiple allies when we did it to you. SF played victim 3 sets in a row, aqua made a ton of posts and IRC messages saying they are the victims, so suck it :P
NBK

GunGrave Game profile

Dec 29th 2011, 21:23:19

by all mean, they can help their netting allies all they want, and if it were a clan or group of clans i could see more sound reason behind it since a clan is a publicly acknowledged group of players/countries. but very few of the untags have any correlation with one another and its prolly only one guy who suicided. just don't see the point in killing off countries that have no relation to the suiciders or even know WTF is going on. you've stated that you're kill growing untags, just for being growing untag. neither being untagged and/or netgaining have any connection to being a suicider. you just don't want to put forth the effort to hunt down suiciders and would rather just net cap any untags. not really putting you down for it. i just think, considering your resouces, it could have been handled a little better. capping them could in fact backfire and urge more untags to start suiciding CC. i guess could still meet your goal since it would draw them away from your allies, but meh.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

gege Game profile

Dec 30th 2011, 5:08:40

trash talking :D better prove it in the battle war :D

Pain Game profile

Dec 30th 2011, 7:49:40

Meh you got tagkilled this set, almost impossible nowadays :P

Also love how you are trying to spin it that NBK hates trying to stop CC from helping netters :P

As for respect, you hit us while netting, though allowed, you fellows cried and cried and called in multiple allies when we did it to you. SF played victim 3 sets in a row, aqua made a ton of posts and IRC messages saying they are the victims, so suck it :P

how is tag killing someone almost impossible? are you claiming tag killing a bunch of unprepared countries oop was somehow impressive?

so far NBK has FSed SF, Focus and CC twice each in their earth careers, but somehow you guys still feel like you got wronged. im seeing a trend. its like NBK always has to one up people. nobody likes a one upper.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 30th 2011, 16:26:55

Never said we were wronged, putting words into my mouth again ftw. And most of our FS's were because we at last second suspected or found out that said target was going to FS us, which includes our FS on you, the first FS on SF, not sure bout CC though, though it was on SoF. (The other FS on focus was on Pan as well, which NBK was outnumbered pretty badly even after FS, so we could have a fun, fair war).

This time though was more of a statement, they were trying to hide behind allies cause they had enough of fighting after they attacked us, allies might make things easier, but not gonna stop us. As for a bunch of unprepared countries, 260 unprepared countries isn't something to be sneered at, and you can see for yourself SF knows how to use them...
NBK

gambit Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 7:29:29

you are all ignoring the fact that my penis is still bigger than yours
Natural Born Killer

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 9:14:46

Originally posted by gambit:
you are all ignoring the fact that my penis is still bigger than yours

LMAO... And besides that.... We did what we set out to do, this set.. :O) The rest is all gravy.. I never wanna see it,. Gambit.. But I'm still proud of you, for it!..
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

mdevol Game profile

Dec 31st 2011, 11:15:14

hahahaha, if you get your rocks off by getting wtfpwnd politically and then to go on and get smashed in a war (cry about the stats and numbers all you want you joined the war "KNOWING" it would be that way) i suppose that is win. otherwise i dont see outside of ruining sempers netting set how you won anything.

your best ally lost its leader as a direct result of your failed politics but i guess that is win because as usual nbk cares only about nbk and nbk's grudges.

also you destroyed hopes of what could have been pacting with CC in the near future. if nothing else you strengthened the ties of the people you did not want working together.

keep pacting those self farmers for defense nbk. it looks good on you.