Verified:

ibujke Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 20:19:57

Archaic, you are obviously missing my point.

I am asking what is acceptable? I wont do retals by 'send and pray', I know what my retals will do. So I am asking all you proponents of this policy to tell me what is within the bounds of nice behavior.

All I got so far is 'if you do 79, it's war', I want to know when it's not war.

I don't see why you are mentioning iMag, this has nothing to do with iMag (at least not directly), but since you mention it, how do you know if iMag tries or doesn't try to avoid silly wars?

Either way, my question is, what can a retaler take (repeatedly) and not provoke a war. Is there a guideline better than 'not a douche' or is it a case by case thing?

H4xOr, wouldn't a range be better than a one number value? For example 70-90%? One number value only gives a minimum.

dryfus Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 20:29:51

the way i see thing if its not 80%, take another.

retaller is entitle to it. you think the person they would retal would be willing to drop half defense to let them SS to get remaining land back?? by the logic in this thread, they are a doucehbag if they dont.

so.. if you get 79% and take another, douchebag, if that country didnt drop half defense to let a second retal be easier as an SS, equally a douchebag. cancelled out douchebaggery

dryfus Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 20:31:16

^i bring up the SS argument cuz it would not abuse this situation by taking max land in the way a ps would

H Game profile

Dec 21st 2011, 21:27:03

I would aim for 79% whenever possible... this is a game, not RL :P

And if someone gets all bent out of shape because they got hit for 79% plus one more, tough titties, they decided to take the first hit. Learn to pick your targets better.

hanlong Game profile

Jan 9th 2012, 17:10:36

just a reminder this is in effect still.

and just for clarification, no alliance in the history of this game has ever agreed that ghost acres counts when you figure out L:L, so let's not get too creative here.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia