iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 0:05:56

ouch.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Donny Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 0:40:27

yeah, that must have been hard 69 v 41 and the FS.

Edited By: martian on Dec 19th 2011, 15:28:14. Reason: no need for that
See Original Post
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Rockman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 0:55:12

Originally posted by Donny:

fluff

It would have been closer to 40v40, but the LaF has way too many semi-retired warmongers. You should have picked an alliance that was much less warmongerish to fluff with.

iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 1:21:20

fluff
oh sorry i didnt realise sol was the only alliance allowed to FS with a massive advantage. il make sure to remember that while u keep practicing how to restart all set. Have a merry christmas
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Kyatoru Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 1:22:33

Heh, someone is a little on edge
+Kya

iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 1:28:39

P.S. i am not a bundle of sticks. it is very mean to call me a bundle of sticks. simply because i dont realy understand the insult. is a bundle of sticks a bad thng? are the sticks on fire? if im on fire that could be a concern! please explain the insult u have me concerend now!!!
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 1:30:28

I also see no reason for the insults of ANY kind.

archaic Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 4:17:53

scodey, I thought you were a cigarette

I'm confused
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Donny Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 4:19:00

lol you think i'm gonna play with that war??? your crazy,, all done with 1a

ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Kyatoru Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 4:23:11

I WUIT!!!
+Kya

iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 4:36:18

lol you think i'm gonna play with that war??? your crazy,, all done with 1a

Ohhhh poor baby...
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 5:27:17

*licks iScode*

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 5:29:57

Congrats LaF, for further giving me reason for wanting to quit this server altogether.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 5:41:37

Wait so let me get this right, sol members want to quit the server because of their leaders actions and they are blaming Laf.

I told you all two sets ago to change your leadership (except suni!!!) and that there was internal strife between the leaders, but did you listen? No.

You only have yourselves to blame here, I mean really who would of thought I would be backing laf here??
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Spitzbart Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 5:59:18

Originally posted by archaic:
scodey, I thought you were a cigarette

I'm confused

Hmm I thought he was a sort of meatball

:S too much confusion just before xmas
Fear me not, but fear my hell.

Duna Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 6:05:16

GOGO LAF! Maybe SoF will learn from LaF, how to pick right time to war.

NightShade

Dec 19th 2011, 6:07:58

Originally posted by iScode:
Wait so let me get this right, sol members want to quit the server because of their leaders actions and they are blaming Laf.

I told you all two sets ago to change your leadership (except suni!!!) and that there was internal strife between the leaders, but did you listen? No.

You only have yourselves to blame here, I mean really who would of thought I would be backing laf here??

Since when did LaF become the United States of Alliance Server and declare other alliances in need of 'regime change' using war as a means of affecting it? If this fluff doesn't change, you're going to find yourselves getting some very unwanted attention, mark my words.
SOTA • GNV
SOTA President
http://sota.ghqnet.com

a.k.a. Stryke
Originally posted by Bsnake:
I was sitting there wondering how many I could kill with one set of chopsticks

hanlong Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 6:14:06

Originally posted by NightShade:

Since when did LaF become the United States of Alliance Server and declare other alliances in need of 'regime change' using war as a means of affecting it? If this fluff doesn't change, you're going to find yourselves getting some very unwanted attention, mark my words.

iScode plays in imagnum not LaF. i do not force anyone to regime change. read my wardec for LaF's reasons.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 6:16:22

*humps Hanlong*

dagga Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:15:17

The harder LaF justifies, the worse they look.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

INVINCIBLE IRONMAN Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:21:40

WOW the Dagga spinZONE is back

iScode Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 7:40:51

Originally posted by NightShade:

Yeah im in imag, I have lots of friends in SoL, just ask them, fact remains that I have been watching your alliance deteriorate since I came back to this game, which means one thing and one thing only, bad leadership.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

En4cer85

Dec 19th 2011, 10:40:37

if we want this to grow and we have warmongering alliances lets take the malice out and make pre arranged wars the way forward from here.

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 19th 2011, 19:39:06

lol. prearranged wars might be good for netgainers. but if netgainers try and push a warmongering clan too far, they will fight.

Not saying thats what happened here...
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Dec 19th 2011, 19:49:36

pre-arranged wars are not exactly problem free either..
did about 7-8 of them during my reign of terror in sof. 1 we got jumped early anyway, 1 there was mysterious pre-war interference:P
In any case I found that you can't simply do that all the time as a warring tag as you lose out on certain aspects of warring.
Mind you I personally was not a huge fan of early fs either. I think I experienced 3 during my reign of terror (one of which was done to us).

I can say that pre-arranged wars don't really take the malice out. In at least one case, it ruined my opinion of a tag for like the next 5 resets.
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:29:16

This is funny.

Why is it SOLs responsibility to go to Laf and tell them about a pre arranged war when we had absolutely no plan to hit Laf, yet Laf themselves were planning this from the beggining of the set?
Pre-arranged war could not occur because,
1) Too early in the set when asked
2) Had to leave options open to help allies if need be
3) No intentions of hitting Laf because Hanlong said it himself, Laf simply wants to net this set.

Revolver Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:39:38

Well Jiman, do we need guarantees that you will FS us? The way SOL's leadership behave is enough to make us believe that odds that you could declare war on us are relatively high. The way somebody acts can create assumptions. If the assumptions are strong enough, like it is the case with SOL this set, it can be a good enough reason to be alert or to prevent being raped by you. SOL's leaders enjoy playing with people to be unpredictable, well, you got a reaction to your acts. Enjoy the rest of the war.

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:47:44

Well, I was talking to Hanlong through PMs about what he wants because of those 12 plus grabs.

You know, the grabs that were obvoiusly an attempt to get SOL to FS Laf.

Instead of responding with hate, I message Hanlong to figure out how to make things right.

Guess what? It was getting there. No not in one giant massive leap, but progression was being made... well thats what I thought.

I mean, I even asked that we put both alliances on DNH so we could talk things through.
That doesnt look like assuming too me, looks like I was trying to spare us from having to war.

Your right though, assumptions can come from peoples reactions and behavoir.
That is why I acted. What is why I communicated. That is why we were going to give laf that pact you guys so darely wanted and then some.

But, since Laf simply hates SOL with a blind rage, i guess it doesnt matter.

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:52:30

I recall a SOL leader about a year ago asking LaF to put SOL on DNH.

Few days later you FS'd LaF.

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 20:56:21

WEll when I asked for the DNH in this case, we were still being hit.

What occured in that circumstance, Hope your not leaving any little details out like Hanlongs war declare :P

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 21:08:45

Remember that saying "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me"?

I think that explains the current situation well.

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 21:13:49

I dont fool. I am straight forward and honest.

That does not apply to me. Sorry.

Son Goku Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 21:17:05

That very well may be the case, unfortunately you're not the only one to handle FR matters.

The thread isn't called Jiman vs LaF warstats =p

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 21:21:06

Lies, I handle all FR matters.

Starting now, I am the only FR for MD, Imag, TIE, KSF, Sof, Laf and Monsters (Servant can take the vacation he so badly wants).

davidoss Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 22:34:25

What about Omega? :(

Jiman Game profile

Dec 19th 2011, 23:13:39

Angel1 wouldnt let me help. :(

locket Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 0:42:17

Originally posted by Jiman:
Lies, I handle all FR matters.

Starting now, I am the only FR for MD, Imag, TIE, KSF, Sof, Laf and Monsters (Servant can take the vacation he so badly wants).

somehow I see you breaking 500mill networth with that deal in place :P "Jiman, some Sol guy grabbed us" "Dont worry I'll handle it!"

Brink Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 2:55:48

SOL crying because they were unprepared and got FS by a bigger and prepared alliance?

The irony is just OOZING in every direction......

It ought to happen to SOL at least once for every 5 times they have done it. Even at that ratio, the scale isn't close to balanced.

hanlong Game profile

Dec 20th 2011, 17:06:36

<3 for all
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia