Verified:

duboisbud2 Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 6:26:40

I created my first country tonight for the first time since 2003. Everything looks pretty much the same as far as I can tell but is there anyone on here that remembers back so far into the history of earth 2025 and can tell me what is new that I may need to know?

mrford Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 6:55:55

there is a good bit that is new man. welcome back!

the admin and mod teams are crazy active. there is no rampant cheating. the 2bill bug has been removed. there has been a java system built into attacking. ghost acres are back, as is FFA.

theres no hail many changes, but quite a few small ones that add up. there is also a very extensive wiki

http://wiki.earthempires.com/index.php/Main_Page

that ppl have worked hard on to create a cool database of not only history, but formulas and game mechanics as well.

feel free to PM me with any specific questions.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 13:30:40

some players remember history back to 2003 and even beyond that like mARTIAN and fingolfin (he just came back) and others.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

VegetaAFH Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 15:31:10

welcome back dude!
the game is much better than it used to be. suggestions are actually heard and read

only thing sux is the number of players especially for recruiting or tourny

and if your looking for a good home to come to Paradigm is good for you super active!

Marshal Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 20:37:19

pdm is bad choice, join icn instead.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 20:37:30

you are still worthless Marshal

stfu
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford