Verified:

tduong Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 7:29:43

Can we make earth somewhat kinda towards like utopia to keep the strats evolving and interesting. And a slight gain in production when having a high % of one type of building. This will involve everyone in using the market instead of having 1/3 of countries running rainbow strats. What made this game interesting is the public market and i think we should exploit it to make it even better.
For example, add something like personality on top of it or have a the government bonuses slightly change every set. This will keep more players on their toes so it won't be as redundant.
The more variables, the more fun and interesting the game becomes. We can even have a special unit or special ability for each government. Like communism can do propaganda while others can't.

We don't have to make a different version of utopia but I just think more variables in the game will definitely create a lot more interest. I honestly think the reason why utopia was more popular simply because there's so many variations plus it forced interactivity.

Edited By: iZarcon on Dec 14th 2011, 9:58:07. Reason: added title
See Original Post
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

tduong Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 7:30:10

damn, i forgot the title lol
Originally posted by blid:
I haven't had a wrong opinion in years

iZarcon Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 14th 2011, 9:58:38

i added a title, but you can change it if you want by editing your first post.

at least, i think original thread posters can change their own thread name. =)
-iZarcon
EE Developer

http://www.letskillstuff.org

blid

EE Patron

Dec 14th 2011, 13:05:23

I think Utopia was more popular because you can throw up any crap you want and it will be functional. Your kingdom can try to win wars or get high networths or get high honor or whatever, and be better than all the kingdoms not trying to do those things. And then it has the kingdoms/personal relationships thing going for it too, I think that's the biggest thing. I'd imagine Utopia has died down quite a bit too though from what it used to be
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

UBer Bu Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 16:52:39

GET OUT.
-take off every sig.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 22:44:40

***stumbles in***
The Nigerian Nightmare.

crest23 Game profile

Dec 14th 2011, 22:45:04

***quickly runs out, 'emphasis on quickly'***
The Nigerian Nightmare.