Verified:

TNTroXxor Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 23:34:50

/hump mdevol
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Dragon Game profile

Dec 11th 2011, 23:59:35

I don't have a dog in the fight, but like everyone else around here, I have an opinion...

It's okay when SemperFi has a considerable advantage over NBK but it's somehow an "issue" all of a sudden and this 10 on 10 crap starts?

The whole notion is fraught with logical flaws. Assuming there's more than 10 members in SF, what does this mean for the rest of the clan? Peaceful netgaining? Exemption from kill runs?

It's been my personal experience since early in FFA (like 2000) that a clan can't split off separate war and net gaining components and get away with it.

Semper Fi, you guys opened a can of worms you maybe shouldn't have opened. As it stands now, it's up to NBK whether you ever net as a clan on this server. Not you. And I highly doubt that they're gonna accept some 10v10 duel to settle this issue. BK has always been, is now and likely always WILL be a warring clan. They'll come at you whether they have one or one hundred members. That's the cost to you of trying to establish yourselves by taking on NBK when outumbering them.

It was probably poor judgment on your part but hey. I can respect the fact that you guys decided to build a foundation o trying to beat up the Junkyard Dogs of the server. Too bad you didn't do so on equal ground.

I know what you guys are doing here. The problem with it is that you have netters in your tag and they are a liability to any war effort. NBK does not suffer that limitation. They could give a fluff less about netting.

10 v 10 aint gonna fly, guys.

Pain Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 0:06:28

pay attention. walding is not asking to settle the beef through a 10v10 hes just asking for a 10v10 to see which sides 10 best are, well, the best. NBK was the one who complained about the difference in numbers, and claimed they had 10 better players.

anyway this arguement is stupid now. just let it die.

Your mother is a nice woman

Rip It Up Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 0:08:27

Nicely said Dragon :-)

pretty much nailed it. Although we did publically and personally commit ourselves to attempting a netting set last set and SF decided to hit us while outnumbering us and our countries were hardly built for war. So yeah, even when we try to net, it seems we can't as there is someone who wants to take advantage while we are off-guard i suppose.

This set is about payback, and about letting SF know that they don't decide when they get to fight us and when they get to net peacefully. They can't just war us whenever they feel like it and then pact out the server the follwoing set when they are afraid of getting their asses handed to them as payback.

I liken this situation to an RL event like going up to a 120kg rugby player and smacking him in the face, and then running back behind your crowd of mates when you realise you didnt hurt him, you just made him even more pissed :-)
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

Dark Demon Game profile

Forum Moderator
EE Patron

Dec 12th 2011, 0:11:56

LOL I have to agree with pain just let this Die
Mercs
Natural Born Killers

synoder Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 0:15:07

riu, you lost me at "120kg rugby player". I dont know what any of that means ;)

Rip It Up Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 0:20:35

Originally posted by synoder:

hmm ok.. how about.. a 260 pound american footballer.. :-P
MSN:

synoder Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 0:42:37

o ok, a small guy then.

Dragon Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 0:47:02

Originally posted by Pain:
pay attention. walding is not asking to settle the beef through a 10v10 hes just asking for a 10v10 to see which sides 10 best are, well, the best. NBK was the one who complained about the difference in numbers, and claimed they had 10 better players.

anyway this arguement is stupid now. just let it die.

You know Pain, that's all well and good but don't you think it's a little stupid for the clan who had the numerical advantage to turn around expect their "victim" to play by the rules they're trying to impose?

Should NBK agree to it, they are basically bowing down to SF's superiority. Only idiots would do that and NBK may be may things, but idiots are not on that list.

I'm thinking YOU are the one not paying attention here. No. That's not even it. You're just arbitrarily bucking my POV because you don't like me or whatever. You certainly aren't arguing from a position of logic.

And that's cool. You probably should point out that you're making a rebuttal to my opinion though. Because it's certainly not unbiased logic driving you to make a post like that.

didleoman Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 1:06:39

since no one has yet...

*makes popcorn*

Dragon Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 1:13:41

Butter and salt, pls... :)

Popcom Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 2:45:28

first 2 sets SF tried to get us to do what they said, under the threat of killing us every set till we did. clearly that wasn't working, so now this?

dragon hits the nail on the head again. NBK will never bow to anyone, even if u have more countries and can kill us. as we have shown. we also wont bow to your will by letting you challenge our skill.

NBK doesn't play together so we can be, or try to be, the top clan. we play together because we enjoy playing together, and as shown over the last 10 years, we play well together. cutting the clan up isn't appealing to us not cause we are afraid, but because we like playing together. Im sure you could find a dozen long time NBKers who would rather just quit playing then not be in the clan together..
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Watertowers

Dec 12th 2011, 2:46:19

NBK did bow to cowardice.

synoder Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 2:50:38

when are you gonna actually do anything with your countries other than waste turns and die?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2011, 2:58:27

Originally posted by synoder:

any respectible importer or fine columbian products into the US, knows that 2.2 pounds equals 1 kilo.

kemo Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 3:45:48

all im gonna say is thanks for hitting me on a weekend so i can wall. sets just started and im already 2nd in defends
all praised to ra

synoder Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 4:10:38

lol nice

ICe Man

Dec 12th 2011, 4:50:41

Buy lots of tech, oil, and food.

ty.
Thank God, for I'm a blessed man.

synoder Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 5:01:15

but no military? how will I use my oil?

ICe Man

Dec 12th 2011, 5:02:53

Make military. Prices need to be lowered some more.

ICe Man

Dec 12th 2011, 5:04:03

As far as war tags and net tags.

FREEman proved that don't happen. I had countries in ICD's net tag and JadePenn had countries in DWAR's net tag. FREEman oops'd the net tag. DWAR oops'd ICD's net tag including all of mine :P

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2011, 5:24:27

ICD,FREEman,DWAR....ahhh I miss the good ole days! Btw, is he still around (FREEman) tell him I said hello if you talk to him :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

gege Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 6:05:14

nbk never change.. always looser. sorry for that

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2011, 6:07:33

So....gege....what's loose? A bolt? Maybe a nut? or a plug perhaps?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Popcom Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 6:34:52

we are looser then most generally...
we have fun, don't put, or try to make people put the game first. we have a laid back way of doing things that has found a good balance to make the game fun for all our members.
good observation.
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Rip It Up Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 6:43:12

Its also valid cos Gambit is surely the loosest player ever in FFA existence. :-)
MSN:

GunGrave Game profile

Dec 12th 2011, 7:55:40

come to NBK, where the rules are lax, the screws are loose, and Gambit's pucker will accept anything you shove in it.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

aliyah Game profile

Dec 15th 2011, 17:44:18

Gambit is mine. Lay off!
ALIYAH
TINY BUT MIGHTY!