Verified:

En4cer85

Dec 9th 2011, 7:58:31

Those commies aren't set up right for netgaining.... whats going on ????

diez Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 8:00:26

oden inspired us to invade t10 with commies :)

En4cer85

Dec 9th 2011, 8:01:45

nice... so i guess we in laf should play the same netting strat ??? :P see who does it best lol

locket Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 8:03:40

Everyone knows evo can't net. This is just a prime example ;)

davidoss Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 9:14:17

Leave them be?

skyhorse Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 9:51:57

Bonus

IXNeo Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 9:56:57

+bonus
IXNeo
Illuminati X
Division: EoS

ArsenalMD Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 10:28:12

This is going to be fun.

DeDLySMuRF Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 10:37:01

+Bonus
FFA Server - Paragon of Duality
Alliance Server - Moral Decay

ebola Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 10:57:07

This will be interesting, I wonder how soon Evo will strike.

Wait to long and setups with techers will overtake the CIs war abilities, strike to soon and a kill will be meaningless since the difference between a restart and an original country will be tiny at this point... Guess it will depend on what all those LaFfers still in protection will run.

Well, that or they really did break CI and will all end T100 with it, who knows :)

KingKaosKnows

Dec 9th 2011, 11:30:23

Many CI suggest an early FS anything pass day 8 will become a disadvantage, so probably a day 5-6 FS is what we have here.

iScode Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 11:32:55

you guys really do underestimate the value of a good commie in a war set. Week 2 or 3 and commies are still good if you play them right and the market is good.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

LaFinglolrik Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 11:44:02

ci rule.

there is only 32 active LaF players this set! So go on and kill us!!!!! we all run mon all jetters.

ViLSE Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 12:51:59

Yep, I would bet on an FS after about 4-5 days as well.

KingKaosKnows

Dec 9th 2011, 13:33:56

Iscode no one denies CI abilities pass week 1 or 2, but Tyranny/techers start to pull ahead by day 8 and after that are better than most CI.

CI gives a good advantage early, but like everything too many of them screws the market beyond repair.

I would say that for very early wars the best strategies are: C/I, Theo/I and Theo/Cash, aside for the little tyranny/finishers running around.

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 16:07:24

What? We are netgaining!

UBer Bu Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 16:18:55

Clearly, slagpit won a bet.
-take off every sig.

Newworld Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 16:27:56

Bonus!
pew pew pew

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 16:32:09

The Evo members are a credit to obedience!

It was noted that we might need a few commies for early set retal protection so our IA left a note on the forums politely asking for someone to run a Commie.

This is what happened next :(

KingKaosKnows

Dec 9th 2011, 16:50:54

Then if you really plan to net with those CI then I expect the market will be screwed for the whole set

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 17:03:55

My commie casher is owning right now...
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

joydivision

Dec 9th 2011, 17:50:18

why not run commie indies? especially, with laf and sof wanting to drive evo off the game.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 9th 2011, 18:29:16

If we wanted to drive evo out of the game, why did we offer them a uNAP this reset?

They are the ones that turned us down. We also have no intention of FSing them this reset. Thus if we ended up warring this reset it is entirely on Evo.

But of course it is our fault though right? It is our fault for being here in the first place. We shouldn't exist, that would make everything peachy, right?

davidoss Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 19:29:49

Let's hope this does not turn into a "you broke a uNAP last set already so why would we accept a uNAP from you guys this set" thread. Because the truth really is the pact that Evo and LaF had last set was not a uNAP, it was more a NAP (at no point was it declared to be a <b>u</b>NAP by BOTH parties). In any case, I guess that's open to interpretation.

Peace.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 9th 2011, 19:41:33

Regardless of the pacting last set, I would guess there are few alliances that would not retaliate the next set when they are blind-sided and unprepared. That said, I wonder if LaF was thinking it'd be good to hit them last set so they could all leave for the expected war the next set during the holidays. It is then kind of a two-fold win because they ruin evo's first netting set, and then "lose" the following set while many of their members may not have been planning to really be competitive during finals/family time/travel etc.

hanlong Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 20:03:27

cool story bro

you guys overanalyze everything lol... what's funny is the guys who are actually doing the stuff don't even think this much :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 20:15:20

Well you dont need to think Hanlong as you have minions to try and take LaF's war for them with Evo. =)

hanlong Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 20:19:00

thanks for the heads up kj
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 21:04:52

Originally posted by davidoss:
Let's hope this does not turn into a "you broke a uNAP last set already so why would we accept a uNAP from you guys this set" thread. Because the truth really is the pact that Evo and LaF had last set was not a uNAP, it was more a NAP (at no point was it declared to be a <b>u</b>NAP by BOTH parties). In any case, I guess that's open to interpretation.

Peace.

There is zero chance this set wont end up with a 300 post argument. It happens every two weeks with these alliances and we are overdo.

locket Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 21:05:07

Originally posted by Tertius:
Regardless of the pacting last set, I would guess there are few alliances that would not retaliate the next set when they are blind-sided and unprepared. That said, I wonder if LaF was thinking it'd be good to hit them last set so they could all leave for the expected war the next set during the holidays. It is then kind of a two-fold win because they ruin evo's first netting set, and then "lose" the following set while many of their members may not have been planning to really be competitive during finals/family time/travel etc.

Laf doesnt lose wars!.... anymore...

joydivision

Dec 9th 2011, 21:39:39

didn't evo and laf have a pact last reset?

did laf offer evo a pact this set, so they wouldn't get hit themselves and give their friends sof free reign to fs evo?

N.B. I thought hanlong was the innocent one, and SolidSnake was the one pulling the strings, because hanlong is oh-so inactive? It makes me wonder why hanlong is always online when the fluff hits the fan.

hanlong Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 22:19:06

i'm active this reset... but not too crazy until a week or two from now...

i was inactive at the beginning of last reset. i was swamped with work.

i work for a startup company and i have insane 80-100 hour weeks. sometimes i dont have the time to run the day to day stuff for LaF and i let the other LaF heads help me out. i have a release coming up 12/15 and trying to do as little as possible in EE right now... but once its over i'd have more time again.

i don't see what me juggling rl life with work has to do with anything though
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

iScode Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:02:34

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
Iscode no one denies CI abilities pass week 1 or 2, but Tyranny/techers start to pull ahead by day 8 and after that are better than most CI.

CI gives a good advantage early, but like everything too many of them screws the market beyond repair.

I would say that for very early wars the best strategies are: C/I, Theo/I and Theo/Cash, aside for the little tyranny/finishers running around.

Tyranny indy can be good too. I like my tyr farmer restart for hitting oop as well.

I dont know much about the market, but I do not not many tyranny techers would pull ahead of my own personal commie after 8 days, warring ability that is. I mean techers at war are just wasted if you ask me.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:13:00

he said tyrany/finishers :P

any tyranny is good for war, even cashers ;)

However, the only Tyranny/Something that can be a breaker is the techer... unless is the war is going BAD!!!!
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

iScode Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:17:11

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
he said tyrany/finishers :P

any tyranny is good for war, even cashers ;)

However, the only Tyranny/Something that can be a breaker is the techer... unless is the war is going BAD!!!!

Wrong, a good tyr farmer can be a breaker. If we are talking mid-late set war.
iScode
God of War

DEATH TO SOV!

ViLSE Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:39:47

Of course Commie/Indies with no buildings are not very good in a war at all...
;-)

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:42:30

well everything said in this thread points towards early war noobcode :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

ViLSE Game profile

Dec 9th 2011, 23:45:44

Think the war already started mate...

Seren Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 0:33:09

FUUU killing my pro C/I netting strats

locket Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 1:13:05

Originally posted by joydivision:
didn't evo and laf have a pact last reset?

did laf offer evo a pact this set, so they wouldn't get hit themselves and give their friends sof free reign to fs evo?

N.B. I thought hanlong was the innocent one, and SolidSnake was the one pulling the strings, because hanlong is oh-so inactive? It makes me wonder why hanlong is always online when the fluff hits the fan.

Thanks for proving me right :P at least starting to anyways ;)

Y-NoT Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 1:53:36

bonus

bertz Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 3:27:10

give war on Christmas day!

ponderer Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 3:29:08

Originally posted by bertz:
give war on Christmas day!

christmas came early this year : ) best of luck

bonus +
m0m0rific

Revolver Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 20:04:10

H4. you should learn that they care much more about us than we give a fluff about them. You are taking them way to serious!

Originally posted by H4xOr WaNgEr:
If we wanted to drive evo out of the game, why did we offer them a uNAP this reset?

They are the ones that turned us down. We also have no intention of FSing them this reset. Thus if we ended up warring this reset it is entirely on Evo.

But of course it is our fault though right? It is our fault for being here in the first place. We shouldn't exist, that would make everything peachy, right?

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Dec 10th 2011, 20:05:10

Originally posted by Revolver:
H4. you should learn that they care much more about us than we give a fluff about them. You are taking them way to serious!

There's no point in pacting LaF if they just have their minions attack you ;)
Finally did the signature thing.

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 20:19:20

but their minions are easy to handle :P that FS was too weak and those CI are not damaged enough, if market prices don't go to fluff, evo should be pulling ahead in a few days.

All evo needs to do is neutralize the techers before they get their economy rolling, and it will turn into a war of early Farmers vs Early Indys, and Jets owns farms :D
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Revolver Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 21:15:56

Our minions ?? Why would we need any minions to attack you ? You dont need us to ask anybody against you. You are perfectly capable to put yourselves in some impossible situations without anybody's help. Its easy to point at others eh?

Originally posted by qzjul:

Revolver Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 21:18:23

Our minions ?? Why would we need any minions to attack you ? You dont need us to ask anybody to go against you. You are perfectly capable to put yourselves in some impossible situations without anybody's help. Its easy to point at others eh?

Originally posted by qzjul:

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Dec 10th 2011, 21:58:11

It doesn't matter that they have the causality wrong Revolver. They will do whatever they can to blame all of their problems on LaF, just like they always have.

Then they wonder why we FS them when we do.

Edited By: H4xOr WaNgEr on Dec 11th 2011, 0:37:37
See Original Post

fingolfin Game profile

Dec 10th 2011, 22:02:56

i've been blaming my problems on Laf for decades