Verified:

AquaView Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 5:54:33

We will be netting to insure that we be netting in peace we have CC ELY policing and other allies as well as they firm up we will post this. Any clan that hit us will be hit by are allies. we are putting nbk as a do not hit for the set but retals will be taken.

everyone have great set

I and pg will be handling FA issues as walding is having RL issues and well deseaved brake he will be play countries as he can and checking in

I hope this gives nbk and semperfi a chance to cool down.

if anyone wishes to join us for a netting set you are welcome

AquaView Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 5:56:40

My msn is

or can be reached at server irc2.scourge.se #semperfi

Mickster

Dec 1st 2011, 6:07:56

oh boy

good luck with that :)

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 6:19:47

Have a good netting set.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 6:26:53

TKO declares war on SF for being ugly faced!
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

mdevol Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 6:49:19

yep, its true.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ZIP Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 11:01:29

I hope semper can net as they wish, this is true, but elysium will be warring so I think we would be fluffty police.

maybe semper can police for us?
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

synoder Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 11:16:50

lol you say every set that you are gonna net.

PG Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 16:33:18

confirmed
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 1st 2011, 21:14:07

SemperFi+Netting=oil+water
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Gmann03 Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 21:30:54

they don't mix................lol
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

mrford Game profile

Dec 1st 2011, 23:18:33

Originally posted by Mickster:
oh boy

good luck with that :)

seems legit Mickster imo
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Watertowers

Dec 2nd 2011, 4:04:18

What more can SemperFi say? Netting is netting, even in the sat where SALT attacked SemperFi, 3 countries still managed to be ranked in the top 10.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 2nd 2011, 4:29:13

only because TKO was at war that reset :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rip It Up Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 8:24:57

no comment.
Pain is weakness leaving the body.
MSN:

llaar Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 10:03:01

tell walding to contact me

dreamCatalyst Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 10:33:07

Walding: contact llaar.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2011, 13:28:53

What a bunch of pussies. They need someone to police their netting? Afraid of getting their vaginas hurt?

Chaoswind Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 15:38:13

Is a great idea :P

and honestly, they got dragged to wars in their first 2 sets, so announcing they have a ton of police is a good way to discourage clans from hitting them, as any wars against them would be super one sided.

SemperFi + their pacted police = More than half of the server, so good luck winning that...
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 16:14:00

"dragged to wars"

Funny that, SF posting on ffat that NBK is going to die, then attacking us is getting dragged, I don't wanna know what your opinion of free will is!
So many ways to die, only one way to live...
NBK

Dickie Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 16:48:17

K4F, from this set -3 SALT declared, -2 NBK declared, -1 SemperFi declared.

Makes 2 sets.. SemperFi declared last set, and we did so because we were afraid that our vaginas would hurt, as Smegma so delicately puts it.

This time we got polices, for the sake of our vaginas..

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 16:56:23

Well that shows you are pussies.
But we love pussies, don't we?

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 17:36:37

NBK declaring was done because SF was gonna declare on us... (SF even admitted so).
NBK

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 2nd 2011, 19:59:03

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
Well that shows you are pussies.
But we love pussies, don't we?

Yes we do and thank God we're man-fluffs because we sure know where a whole haremful are hiding.

Mount up them camels boys let's go see what Semper Fi is hiding under those burkhas.

Bradman Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 20:52:04

It's funny how one sides truths are different from the others.

kemo Game profile

Dec 2nd 2011, 20:58:07

see thats why i love belly buttons. cant knock the chick up
all praised to ra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2011, 0:06:58

Hmm, the same can be said about oral ya know. I wonder which one is more likely to have piercings???

crysk Game profile

Dec 3rd 2011, 1:20:53

How about I kill nbk (or try to) <3, and the rest of you play nice :) Win win!

Popcom Game profile

Dec 3rd 2011, 2:17:53

just more proof that semper has no balls at all. i said before, ill say again, terrified of a fair fight LOL, scrub tag
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 3rd 2011, 2:19:07

Originally posted by kemo:
see thats why i love belly buttons. cant knock the chick up

O_O

Sorry for your small winnie,bro!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Nuketon Game profile

Dec 3rd 2011, 2:54:20

Really? Having netting police? Do they get to take your retals?

kemo Game profile

Dec 3rd 2011, 11:06:19

why have 12 in that may puncture their liver when i can give 4 in of hardness that just tickles and feels nifty?
all praised to ra

QM Diver Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 7:02:09

we are putting nbk as a do not hit for the set but retals will be taken.
=================================================================
lol. Well, Lord have mercy!...
Why wasn't this done last set?
I wonder why this set would be any different, as last set, we wanted to net.

ill say again, terrified of a fair fight LOL, scrub tag
=========================================================
Well, staying consistently at 100 countries more than us, definitely lessens the chances of losing a war, that's fer sher..

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Bigwiggle Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 8:43:42

I wouldn't say scrub tag, they can hold their own
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 4th 2011, 14:19:30

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
I wouldn't say scrub tag, they can hold their own

rofl. They need "netting police". That is about as scrub tag as you can get.

KingKaosKnows

Dec 4th 2011, 14:38:45

Say what you want, but getting Half of the server to agree to be your FDP is quite the achievement.

Also, If I remember well their second set they went to war because NBK was hitting them too much, and yes by NBK standards 5 hits every 24 hours isn't much, but SemperFi was bigger so why stand around and do nothing while you can pound the enemy into submission.

Analogy:

School bully starts to pick on a new kid, said kid is bigger and stronger and probably knows judo, but bully doesn't give a fluff, bully tries to take the lunch of thre judo kid, they fight and judo kid wins even if he takes a few hits himself; next moring the judo kid fights the bully and wins again, yet bully and bully friend B promise to get him tomorrow, later that same day Judo kid tells the whole class room that him, the mathematics nerd, the karate kid, the light weight boxer lass, the creepy kid in the corner and the awkwardly gay kid are making a gang with is roughly more than half of the class, indicating that the bully can try anything tomorrow, but will only lead to a much harsher beating.

PG Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 15:05:15

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
Say what you want, but getting Half of the server to agree to be your FDP is quite the achievement.

Also, If I remember well their second set they went to war because NBK was hitting them too much, and yes by NBK standards 5 hits every 24 hours isn't much, but SemperFi was bigger so why stand around and do nothing while you can pound the enemy into submission.

Analogy:

School bully starts to pick on a new kid, said kid is bigger and stronger and probably knows judo, but bully doesn't give a fluff, bully tries to take the lunch of thre judo kid, they fight and judo kid wins even if he takes a few hits himself; next moring the judo kid fights the bully and wins again, yet bully and bully friend B promise to get him tomorrow, later that same day Judo kid tells the whole class room that him, the mathematics nerd, the karate kid, the light weight boxer lass, the creepy kid in the corner and the awkwardly gay kid are making a gang with is roughly more than half of the class, indicating that the bully can try anything tomorrow, but will only lead to a much harsher beating.

I like u KingKK :)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Popcom Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 16:42:12

no its not.

1/2 the server are netting self farmers who will FDP anyone..........

also, funny that the clan who has been the most fair with working along with other clans, 1 man tags, and untags is in your opinion the "bully" when your own clan came to us with a "pact us or we ill you" pact offer.

again, SF seems to think the entire server is retarded and doesn't see actions, only the nicely worded lies you spew out on FFAT. again, pathetic clan

Edited By: Popcom on Dec 4th 2011, 16:54:06
See Original Post
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

nico Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 16:59:41

why won't half the server FDP me :(

KingKaosKnows

Dec 4th 2011, 17:17:40

A few problems with your troll.

1) I play untagged and is only to test start ups for my game in express/primary, as a side effect I can't be in SemperFi.

2) NBK is only fair based in your own views, 5 hits every 24 hours on big tags doesn't sound like much to you, but most of the time you are pounding the same guy over and over, because maybe he is a newbie or a member with not enough time to play at his best and as such his/her countries are the least defended of the tag you are hitting to oblivion.

3) I remember a few sets ago you pounded PANLV so hard (even thought they did their best to retal all hits) that anyone that looked the stats of those hits would say you were blatantly farming them.

Because when 2 clans have over 400 Land Grabs exchanged on a single set it is land trading, the only problem is that PANLV lost an average of 3.6K acres per hit and only got about half of that on average.

3) If I where in SemperFi and I knew how you worked, then I wouldn't wait until you had farmed SemperFi, I would sent a message after the first 6 hits; you stand to a bully right away, not 3 weeks later.

synoder Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 17:21:05

lol NBK LGed semper a total of 2 times last set before they FSed.

I also seriously doubt that there were 400 LGs between NBK and Pan but I am not gonna bother checking cause they didn't bring it up and as far as I know have/had no issue with it.

KingKaosKnows

Dec 4th 2011, 17:21:39

And don't take me wrong, I respect NBK when it comes to warring, but when it comes to land grabs you aren't much better than the alliance assholes I suicide in primary and express.

synoder Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 17:44:04

FFA is totally different that the other servers because of self farming. People get massive acres so fast that if you are grabbing you are going to "top feed". We have been working to make our LGing policies more friendly as of late and if you compare them other tags policies ours are actually more self limiting. The only difference is that we LG whereas others self farm.

KingKaosKnows

Dec 4th 2011, 18:06:44

Again you do try to set limits, but most of the time you end hitting a single person way too much.

In the set of may-July one of your peps kept hitting me at the start of the set (good training for primary) so I kept watching your clan aggressiveness while land grabbing, in some cases it was ok, in others you where complete and total fluffs (not building up what you took, grabbing people playing different strats, dropping land (happened once), etc.

synoder Game profile

Dec 4th 2011, 18:13:41

If someone grabbed you then dropped land we would have made that right cause we do not allow that. Grabbing people playing different strats isn't ideal but its not abnormal or a jerk move. We allow all our players to grab and admittedly some of them do not know how to effeciently grab or what to do with the land after they get it. We try to help them learn but it takes time and sometimes they would rather just do it their way and we are not going to force them to do it differently as long as it is within our rules.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 5th 2011, 14:25:57

Analogy:

Soooooo far from the truth. Semper Fi is still the nerdy geeky kid with glasses and pimples. There is no bulking up. All the did was grab all the other geeky nerdy kids on the server and took NBK down with the sheer weight of their popped zits.

They still suck, they are still scrubs, and they still can't net worth a damn, and still can't war worth a damn. All they are is the Chinese flooding across the Yalu river.

Kill4Free Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 14:42:07

I gather from this that SF thinks they have a right to not be landgrabbed because they were new?

And by new, I mean people who have been playing for years but in other clans.

It isn't as if SF is really new, or that NBK was attacking SF more so then any other big clan...
NBK

gege Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 14:59:31

:P

nico Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 15:56:54

Originally posted by smegma:

Analogy:

Soooooo far from the truth. Semper Fi is still the nerdy geeky kid with glasses and pimples. There is no bulking up. All the did was grab all the other geeky nerdy kids on the server and took NBK down with the sheer weight of their popped zits.

They still suck, they are still scrubs, and they still can't net worth a damn, and still can't war worth a damn. All they are is the Chinese flooding across the Yalu river.

it's disgusting how racist you are.

and the thought that NBK and XI got beaten by "scrubs" means this server is headed more and more downhill. Don't NBK consider themselves to be the best FFA warring alliance? That's all i read last reset. "NBK is the premier warring alliance" "NBK has been warring since most of you were in diapers" "NBK has been around longer, so we get a 10 for longevity and thus warring skill" NBK declares on SF and loses. NBK gets declared on by SF and loses. These are facts. Your statements are merely opinion that are as vile as you are at playing this game.

also i'm not insulting anyone else from NBK or XI, i respect the alliances as individual wholes. its just that memebers like smegma remind me of Cerberus from SF who dont know when their opinion is outlandish and so over the top they are the only ones who side with themselves.

rebelnbk Game profile

Dec 5th 2011, 16:09:53

Even the best killers lose sometimes. Don't forget we never fought Semper on even turns. Yes we fs'ed Semper but that was only cause we suspected them to fs us. We still were outnumbered and we had half prepped countries.
Maybe its a bit arrogant but with 10 or so core members who play this game for more then 10 years together we are the best warclan in ffa. Sure you can find 10 players as good as our individuals, but you won't find them in one clan.