Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 3:51:09

Yiles!,apparantely,he knew more than he said he knew!,good god! Bunch of "Herbert the perverts" out there,this is looking UGLY for Penn State!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

KyleCleric Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 3:54:17

whoah!!
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 3:54:22

i'm glad, this whole thing makes me sick to my stomach.

Dragon Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 3:55:46

The NCAA should revoke every victory he's claimed since he didn't go public since the first time he knew about it.

Everyone puts Paterno on a pedestal. All the SOB really wanted was the all-time record for wins as a coach. Very "convenient" that the sonofafluff announces retirement AFTER he gets the record. fluff HIM and fluff PSU.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 3:58:14

My question is,wtf are these 10 year old boyS,ya,more than one!,what and how,did they get into the showers with those sick bastards,I still can't wrap my mind on this,its COLLEGE,grown men go there,how does that happen! 10 year olds! Disgusting!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Walding Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 3:59:28

I say it was best choice for Penn State.

Where did the kids come from?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 4:03:13

Walding,that's what I'm wondering,cuz now the latest news is that there was SEVERAL,and I bet more will come out,very unfortunate!
(•_•)

Gmann03 Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 4:06:19

more heads will roll
Lot/Mars2025
http://cc.ghqnet.com
http://
http://sol.ghqnet.com
http://lot.ghqnet.com

PapaSmurf Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 4:06:57

btw, it started at 8 victims. Now it's up to 17. I've heard estimates of over 100. This guy starts a fluffing boys charity in 1977, so he had a farm of victims.

patterno had to know it was happening a long time ago, but for sure he had to know in 98. That is when the monster 'retired', but he still had a office and keys to facilities on campus, where he continued raping boys.

i hope every bridge is burned here. the government gets involved when it comes to steroids in baseball......this is a billion times more important. i hope heads roll.

PapaSmurf Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 4:08:43

btw this is the grand jury report, this will answer all your questions.....

*WARNING* likely to make you physically ill reading it.

http://cbschicago.files.wordpress.com/...rand-jury-presentment.pdf

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 4:10:11

Originally posted by Dragon:
The NCAA should revoke every victory he's claimed since he didn't go public since the first time he knew about it.

Everyone puts Paterno on a pedestal. All the SOB really wanted was the all-time record for wins as a coach. Very "convenient" that the sonofafluff announces retirement AFTER he gets the record. fluff HIM and fluff PSU.

I don't know if that's the way to go,but for sure erase his ego driven record and throw him in a dungeon with hungry lions,him and everyone involved in the coverup!
(•_•)

Dragon Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 4:12:10

Sandusky ran a "charity" for boys that came from broken homes or otherwise had little or no family and used sports to help them be part of society.

He used that to predate on young boys who had o one to turn to when he did what he did to them. And Penn STate allowed him to use their athletic facilities to sodomize young boys for years.

Line 'em up. Ad let ME put the bullets in their heads.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 4:16:46

Hitler compared to these people was an angel....
(•_•)

Dragon Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 4:21:00

THat's how these monsters operate. They find kids who have nobody. No family. No one to trust or talk to. Kids that society pretty much throws away.

There's a special Hell for fluffsuckers like Jerry Sandusky. There has to be.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 4:24:16

San Quentin is a good place for those monsters :)
(•_•)

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 6:22:00

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

You're kidding ya?

"Everyone puts Paterno on a pedestal. All the SOB really wanted was the all-time record for wins as a coach. Very "convenient" that the sonofafluff announces retirement AFTER he gets the record. fluff HIM and fluff PSU."

You're kidding ya?

I'm hoping no one getting out their pitchforks here is catholic. Yes this is heinous. Yes this is awful. But the media and you folks are making it seem like this was a PSU after school activity and that everyone needs to burn

Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 6:54:40

Yup! Every single last person involved in that cover-up,should be sent to San Quentin!
(•_•)

PapaSmurf Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 14:25:00

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

You're kidding ya?

"Everyone puts Paterno on a pedestal. All the SOB really wanted was the all-time record for wins as a coach. Very "convenient" that the sonofafluff announces retirement AFTER he gets the record. fluff HIM and fluff PSU."

You're kidding ya?

I'm hoping no one getting out their pitchforks here is catholic. Yes this is heinous. Yes this is awful. But the media and you folks are making it seem like this was a PSU after school activity and that everyone needs to burn

Are you kidding me???? The crimes are horrible in themselves, but the fact that people knew what was happening and NEVER CALLED THE COPS. It does turn out it was basically a school activity, that way too many people knew about. Even the guy McCleary, or whatever his name did the wrong thing. The first thing he should of done, was save the kid that was being raped in the shower. And then call the cops. It is required by law from teachers or coachs report this behavoir too police, not report to school officals. So, everyone of those people need to go on trial, because they allowed and even empowered this guy to victimize more victims.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 16:13:02

Yeah, there was a huge lapse of moral obligation I agree. I was just overreacting to match the radical overreactions in this thread. Paterno is getting branded as an accomplice by a lot of people when he didn't realize the severity of a situation and didn't follow up with it as thoroughly as we would expect an authority figure to.
Wiggity

msn -

mike Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 16:16:06

um. bigwiggle. you are talking about not 'realizing the severity' of a situation that involves child molestation. anytime that comes up, he has to do something about it. proof or not, he has to take it to the proper authorities if it was brought to him. and i don't mean it wasn't the fault of the idiot who took it to him in the first place as well. i think the fact that everyone played dumb and now wants to act like they didn't know enough is stupid bullfluff that works in movies. maybe.
Carpe Cerevisi

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 16:30:13

Yeah you guys make a good point, I guess he did need to get removed. It's sad though, all around
Wiggity

msn -

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 18:51:01

riot police have been deployed. gotta suck to fluff up that bad.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 18:59:57

Really?,Dibs,what happened?
(•_•)

Nov 10th 2011, 19:05:44

think some kids beat up a television van and did some looting.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 20:24:48

Ya,sad,they should look into those people,they might be child molesters themselves :/
(•_•)

Nov 10th 2011, 20:33:52

not sure if the stats have changed, but most child molesting used to be done by relatives or friends of family of the child.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 20:36:51

Still is,Dibs,but this PSU ordeal added a new category,not one you want,dispicable,they ruined how many lives? They possibly created more monsters by doing so :(
(•_•)

Nov 10th 2011, 20:40:31

meh, how many monsters are created by the unhealthy attitude that Americans have regarding sex and nudity?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 21:13:46

Countless...
(•_•)

Nov 10th 2011, 22:36:53

still comes under the parent's responsibility to protect their children.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 22:44:46

That's the thing,these kids don't have family...
(•_•)

Twain Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 22:45:16

I had this discussion with a few other people and feel the need to share my thoughts:

Joe Paterno may have, according to Pennsylvania law, fulfilled his requirement by reporting it to the people above him. Those people, by failing to act on it, definitely have morally and legally failed and deserve any punishment handed to them.

Despite the fact that maybe Paterno fulfilled his LEGAL obligation by the law, if you're in a position where you are put in charge of children (and for this argument, I'm still counting 18-22 year old college kids as children, whether that's fair or not), you should be concerned if you haven't heard about an investigation and you still say the alleged perpetrator around campus or around kids. At that point, Paterno should have followed up. If he was told that there had been an investigation and there was no evidence of wrong-doing, then Paterno's clean. However, from all that's out there, this doesn't seem to be the case. Reporting an incident once and never following up on it despite the fact that the guy was still on campus is at least morally problematic, and at least by the laws in my state, if I didn't follow up, as a mandated reporter (as I'm a H.S. teacher), I could even be in trouble legally.

I'm not one of those people that thinks Paterno needs to go to jail or have all his wins revoked, but he definitely deserved to be fired and to go out on terms other than his own. Announcing his retirement wasn't enough.

Maybe something will come out that will change my mind and I'm certainly willing to be open-minded if future evidence either shows Paterno as more innocent or more guilty than he appears to be, but Paterno had to go.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 22:51:00

Agreed!,good post,Twain :)
(•_•)

Nov 10th 2011, 22:55:52

required to follow up something that he already reported and handed over to people who should have been capable of investigating in more detail than he had access to?

Twain Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 23:07:25

Dibs: Absolutely. Follow up and make sure that it WAS investigated. If he was told that it was, then it's out of his hands and I don't blame him one bit.

However, if there are allegations of child abuse or child molestation and someone who works with children knows about it, they absolutely should be expected to not only report it, but also follow up and make sure something is being done.

And once again, I say this as someone who DOES work with kids as I'm a H.S. teacher. If I heard allegations of something along these lines, I'd report it and follow up to make sure something happened. In fact, I've had a situation like this in my career before. When my administrators told me they contacted police on the situation, then I was satisfied. But simply reporting something isn't enough, at least when you see the same guy wandering around campus afterwards.

Tepes Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 23:21:13

I have a feeling this whole thing is like an onion, and we are only on the first layer. You really think Paterno didn't know.

What can be proved in court is one thing, but I know Paterno had to know what was up.

Nov 10th 2011, 23:25:05

i can see having to report it, but not having to follow up on it unless it obviously hasn't been addressed.

Nov 10th 2011, 23:32:04

if i mention it once as a possible concern and it gets dismissed, ain't my dang problem anymore.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2011, 23:35:36

It is a problem!,hence he got fired!
(•_•)

Twain Game profile

Nov 10th 2011, 23:36:37

Originally posted by Dibs Ludicrous:
i can see having to report it, but not having to follow up on it unless it obviously hasn't been addressed.

If an alleged sex offender is still walking around campus, isn't that a sign that it obviously hasn't been addressed?

I agree if there's no obvious signs that it's been ignored, but if the guy is still walking around campus working with kids after you've reported it, you owe it to the alleged victims and to your other kids to follow up and make sure that it's been investigated.

If he was lied to at that point or if Sandusky weren't seen on campus, Paterno did what he needed to.

Nov 10th 2011, 23:39:50

good. one less Pennsy driver burning gas to visit the ocean every summer.

Nov 10th 2011, 23:42:34

no, an alleged sex offender is not a convicted sex offender. entirely possible that the allegations are fraudulent.

Nov 10th 2011, 23:44:21

dumbass twit for brains. be nice Dibs...

Bigwiggle Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 1:14:52

Sandusky was banned from campus after the first reported incident I believe?
Wiggity

msn -

Twain Game profile

Nov 11th 2011, 2:14:43

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
Sandusky was banned from campus after the first reported incident I believe?

Maybe I misheard, but I thought I heard a report that he was seen on campus afterwards.

And Dibs, if the allegations are fraudulent, that's fine, but if it were me (and again, I can speak from personal experience on this type of thing), then I'd have asked the people I reported it to.

If they told me they looked into it and they were fraudulent, that'd be good enough for me. But I wouldn't just assume that.

And if you would, then I certainly hope that you don't work with children.

Nov 11th 2011, 4:02:19

don't think i could be paid enough to work with children.

my signature on the police report is enough for me. why i bother with reporting it if i have no faith in the people that i'm reporting it to?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2011, 5:29:09

Dibs,Joe never went to police,he reported it to PSU president,but never did with police.
(•_•)

aponic Game profile

Nov 12th 2011, 2:41:39

Nice post Twain, that was a good summation.
SOF
Cerevisi

Zues The Greek Game profile

Nov 18th 2011, 5:15:07

Makes me sick to hear this fluff!

Jade Penn Game profile

Nov 18th 2011, 11:48:09

lynch mobs are not pretty things. Anyone here remember Richard Jewell and the Olympic Park bombing? All I have heard is what the media has said. Without all the facts you should not rush to judgement and condemnation. The media is not unbiased they have a conflict of interest as they are not only reporting news but they are also selling their product to the public.