Verified:

Dark Morbid

Apr 8th 2010, 19:30:38

You need to re-make your account my friend. Your old login is for the old forums =)
Originally posted by kemo:
they day you make it pay to play the player base will drop like a vanilla ice album

gambit Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 20:09:58

leave qm alone...

hes smoked himself silly :P
Natural Born Killer

DM Game profile

Patron

Apr 8th 2010, 20:12:17

I know he did, you should see the 2 messages I got from him about it..lol

gambit Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 20:31:35

im surprised he would message you about it and not someone else...

unless it wasnt a pleasant message...

cause he still doesnt like you very much... because of all the stuff that happened back in the day :P
Natural Born Killer

DM Game profile

Patron

Apr 8th 2010, 20:39:24

My other nick is the Forum Admin nick. prolly for that reason only I would assume.

gambit Game profile

Apr 8th 2010, 20:43:42

whats your password?
Natural Born Killer

DM Game profile

Patron

Apr 8th 2010, 22:54:56

password1

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 0:45:49

whats your password?
================
ROTGLMFAO@GAMBIT!!

(Bucksnorts when catching my breath from laughing SO flucking hard!

OMG... HAAAA!

OK, then...

*tears in my eyes..* Not from the glue huffing either. Honest!
*crosses heart*

I don't think it's a question of like/dislike, Gambito..

I believe it's more like a case of taking great care to protect oneself/NBK, even while the chances of doing so successfully, are still prolly way too slight, to actually be able to, at my level of sophistication regarding ability to ward off a possible attack from any internet hacker/hijacker, not only DM. I just hope that was the proper length, of a true, run on sentence. :P

Much time has passed, yup..... Though it seems like my sphincter still puckers, when I think of the havoc DM is capable of wreaking in any, random day..! Things you might be too willing to take for granted.
I'm glad to see him and his gig here are going well.. This is my hope, that all is and will be good... Redemption is a big word for me... Admin, in this server/game/whole ball of wax... Is such a gamble anyway, as we know it, eh Gambit?

I messaged DM, cuz I wasn't sure I even could, and I did see Administrator under his name, which kinda made it.. Scarily exciting, at the minimum!!.. LOL.
And...
I thought I might have a connection, an inside man, to help when I can't pull the trigger on a simple registration, while still able to see, yet could not post to threads on the forums/FFAT.

So, I What I have to say to DM, is...

Thanks a lot for the clue there, DM.. You scarey Sumfluff!!
(:O)

btw I covered my buttocks by messaging QZ also cuz.. I could.. and was able... and I was... permitted to..

Really, that is all!

QM Diver
Life, disallows learning ceases!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

General TwizTid

Apr 9th 2010, 1:50:37

Ugh another one QM :p
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

DM Game profile

Patron

Apr 9th 2010, 4:15:06

Well, I am not a game admin for one, and for 2, if your still stuck holding on to something I did 7 yrs ago, then I must tell you to move on. If you can't, then that is not my problem.

gambit Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 4:17:47

show up naked on our doorstep...

and come inside...

all will be forgiven in the morning...

:)

/me wuvs qm ramblins
Natural Born Killer

General TwizTid

Apr 9th 2010, 5:25:58

QM is a veywy veywy unstable person atm.... dont mind him :p
General TwizTid
NBK HFA - FFA
EEVIL Member - Alliance
MSN:
yahoo:
#nbk on irc.gamesurge.net
http://nbk.boxcarhosting.com
[01:37] <@Gambit> if it has a hole, ill fill it!

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 7:37:23

7 years ago, or yesterday, I bet it will always be a time when I was terrified. Prolly not that much from what was done, but the possible things to rectify and retaliation options were trueley thoughts of one who had become temporarily insane!

Make no mistake, I respect your mind DM.. You were blessed with not only more marbles than most, but you were gifted a lot of the coolest marbles. Clearies and the Steelies, and the cool velvet bag to carry them..!

This for you is a very cool thing! I was at least envious and also grateful that you shared some of this knowledge with me. I prolly understood perhaps half of what you might have tried to convey?

Knowledge is Power.... I just knew you knew.. an awful lot, for such a young punk! ;o)
Who gives a rat's ass how long ago it was?.. Left an impression? You have. Downplay it, as you wish.

Move on? I have, worry not.. I've even imagined you as one of those that might be hired on as a employee of the Fed's Banking or the guy who's JOB was to break the defenses of these Banks, show them where they are vulnerable, by taking a few million bucks from one acct and stuff it into your (work acct)
I bet a guy like that, if they actually exist.... Must pull down at least a BIZILLION DOLLARS a year! Don't ya think?

You say, 'that is not my problem'

For my family, NBK....? By your name choice alone, tells me beware.. but from afar. I certainly don't think about the doom and gloom you could easily inflict...
I'm always concerned though, about my brothers in NBK...

I figure you've grown and have actually gone into the light? Though your character's name remains... DARK..... MORBID?

Morbid..
suggesting an unhealthy mental state or attitude; unwholesomely gloomy, sensitive, extreme, etc

Perhaps a name change for you might help... Me! haaa!,

Besides the sewious meds I have been forced to use, I haven't lost it compwetely... Have I? Golly, not that jacket again! Nothing "Straight' about that damn thing, ffs!...
I wamble for you, Gambit!

Re. Twizzle...
SHUT UP QM!! You are scaring the children!

Unstable?
hmmmm
When out of my element?
Possibly even... 'touched'! Aye!

QuazyMuffDiver
Stwange sumbeach...
at large

marathon post #638
neener neeener!
Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Desperado Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 13:00:49

QM...

let the purple haze clear up before posting bud

Originally posted by Primeval:
pants antler

QM Diver Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 20:40:43

I heard QM's realy asceered, Despy!

weren't purple haze.. might have been windowpane though.. It had a purple haze to it..
They promised flashbacks too...
Still waiting for one of those..
Lying bstrds...

;o)

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

jagernacht Game profile

Apr 9th 2010, 21:15:48

i cant understand this thread!
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN: