Verified:

dagga Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 8:55:40

You closed that thread on what grounds? I'm assuming it's because it struck a chord. Maybe that thread could have been a serious discussion point for changing the direction this server is headed.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 31st 2011, 9:02:49

that thread had NOTHING to do with getting a discussion going about the direction of the server

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Kyatoru Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:05:45

It was a pretty good guide. :)
+Kya

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2011, 9:07:23

oh i'll open it , the moment i see a single personal attack the whole thread will be deleted :)

sound fair
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Walding Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:13:39

Why does a Team & Express Moderator mess with anything on AT? I am asking because I dont know not to be a fluff. Just curious.

dagga Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 9:19:01

Heil.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

elvesrus

Oct 31st 2011, 11:19:06

would you rather have an issue taken care of right away, or do you want to wait until the right people get on. if you go for option 2 things can spiral out of control when it could have been prevented.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

dustfp Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 11:20:43

As elvesrus said, all mods can intervene on forums, regardless of their server responsibilities. Means things don't get out of hand while someone's asleep for example.
-fudgepuppy
SancTuarY President
msn:
aim: fudgepuppy6988
http://collab.boxcarhosting.com

Killa Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 11:34:08

BONUS
+Killa

Jofel Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 11:50:27

Dagga, stop using that kind of emotionally heavy words like nazi or heil.

Want to talk to my family who had to endure the fine German rule from 1940-1945? They can explain really well how you are being a inconsiderate, hurtfull excuse for a human being.
So say something with some content and not your current trolling and hate.
Join The Monsters in their struggle for peace, love and understanding:
http://www.boxcarhosting.net

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 12:00:33

You guys have all been misunderstanding dagga from the start. What he really means to do is present a compelling case for an ignore feature being added to the forums.
-take off every sig.

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 12:08:16

Where's the post ?
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 12:24:37

Originally posted by UBer Bu:
You guys have all been misunderstanding dagga from the start. What he really means to do is present a compelling case for an ignore feature being added to the forums.

That feature has been available for months. Click on the user's name in a post or in User List to get to his/her profile, then click the little green check to ignore (or click the little red 'X' to unignore).
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Sir Balin Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 12:29:24

Originally posted by NukEvil:
That feature has been available for months. Click on the user's name in a post or in User List to get to his/her profile, then click the little green check to ignore (or click the little red 'X' to unignore).

THAT'S AWESOME!

Deerhunter Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 12:40:31

*goes off to ignore NukEvil*
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Deerhunter Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 12:48:45

I personally think it is crap to close a thread because a mod doesn't like it. There needs to be freedom for all point of views right or wrong- not just the crap mods want us to see or view. Sometimes i think mods are right and sometimes wrong- as with everyone. As far as a personal attack- that happens in about every thread here. Nothing new there. If someone doesn't like whats being said they can either not look at it or state what they believe. Its crap for a mod to control what we are seeing, only allowing what they agree with. So long as there are no curse words the thread should have been left open. I looked at it and found nothing wrong with it. I thought it was meant to be sarcastic and used to point out the pointless effect of a lopsided war. Nothing wrong with that. You mods need to chill out and stop letting your feelings get hurt and quit trying to prosecute and try to be more objective when you look at stuff. Again- probably 95% of time your fine- but the other five deserves to be heard too.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Oct 31st 2011, 12:51:17

DH i sooo got my feeling hurt by a thread that has nothing to do with me and the alliance i'm in

so please tell me how i let my personal feelings get in the way???

Edited By: Warster on Oct 31st 2011, 12:56:01
See Original Post
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 13:24:24

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by UBer Bu:

Sokath, his eyes uncovered!
-take off every sig.

Cougar Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 14:14:03

Bu and I, here, on AT

Assassin Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 14:36:31

lemon curry?

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 31st 2011, 15:04:15

batman on an elephant, this thread is invalid.

p.s. I'm the one assigning mod perms to most people. the title is which game server they moderate but everyone can moderate all forums if necessary but most people tend not to unless it gets extreme.

p.p.s. If you have an issue with a mod/moderator action please take it up with me in private. If you are not satisfied with my response, feel free to take it up with another admin. "Nazi mod" threads are not a good way to get your concerns addressed.

++martian
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!