Verified:

richprez Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 0:32:17

What has this game turned into? Your all running cash and land fat countries with no defense then you get mad when I clean you out. Hmmmm if you don't want your stuff taken which is the whole point of the game then don't play or buy defense to stop me from taking 80 million a hit.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 0:52:21

Originally posted by richprez:
What has this game turned into? Your all running cash and land fat countries with no defense then you get mad when I clean you out. Hmmmm if you don't want your stuff taken which is the whole point of the game then don't play or buy defense to stop me from taking 80 million a hit.

You're intentionally provoking people who can kick your ass, and then complaining when they kick your ass. They aren't getting mad, they're just penalizing you for your stupidity.

TroyTiger Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 1:01:15

you both are right, LOL.

Havoc Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 3:49:28

Originally posted by TroyTiger:
you both are right, LOL.
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2011, 4:11:47

Go back to 1a and leave us be,richy ;) we like being defenseless fat asses so when we get farmed we have an excuse to go to war :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 31st 2011, 4:52:31

and gives netting alliance's kill teams something to do :)
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Rockman Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 8:34:03

You need to buy more defense next time. Your current networth of 0 means your strategy doesn't seem to be working too well.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 31st 2011, 12:34:58

we will be waiting for you

also keep up those ingame messages they are rather entertaining
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

richprez Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:13:56

You could have all the d in the world. Its turns you need. One country can't defend against 10 and still remain viable and productive. I'm not complaining about getting hit one bit I'm talking about the ones out there that think the can maximize returns by having no expenses for military and cry and fluff when I farm em its nature of the game.

Havoc Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:15:44

Yeah, but what's your reasoning behind doing that? To teach us a lesson?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Rockman Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 16:26:20

You could have all the d in the world. Its turns you need. One country can't defend against 10 and still remain viable and productive. I'm not complaining about getting hit one bit I'm talking about the ones out there that think the can maximize returns by having no expenses for military and cry and fluff when I farm em its nature of the game.

So they could have all the D in the world, and they still can't remain viable and productive, in your own words ... yet you fault them for choosing to not have all the D in the world?

Do you realize how completely illogical you are?

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2011, 16:53:58

NO offense to all the netters who seem to want to play this game, but I have to agree, if you want to stop this guy from taking what he wants from you, then you MUST buy some defenses to protect it.

I would do the same to you in his situation. You are all only very lucky that I run a tight ship country that has the defenses to hold it's land and resources and I don't do a lot of landgrabbing since when I do grab I take so much that it takes me several days to build on it all, even when I'm building at 60+ buildings a turn.

So, if you really wish to not be preyed upon, don't be such easy prey. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 31st 2011, 17:07:06

Big tag protection,I would run 0 defense also :)
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

kemo Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 20:54:56

you can show them up with just a few hits. the blatant farming and ror you did was completely your own stupidity. dont call them stupid if you yourself dont even know the rules
all praised to ra

Angryjesus Game profile

Oct 31st 2011, 21:53:40

Originally posted by Cerberus:
NO offense to all the netters who seem to want to play this game, but I have to agree, if you want to stop this guy from taking what he wants from you, then you MUST buy some defenses to protect it.

I would do the same to you in his situation. You are all only very lucky that I run a tight ship country that has the defenses to hold it's land and resources and I don't do a lot of landgrabbing since when I do grab I take so much that it takes me several days to build on it all, even when I'm building at 60+ buildings a turn.

or we'll kill all the untaggeds and 1 man tags before they can become a threat :)

Link Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 3:35:39

Originally posted by Angryjesus:
Originally posted by Cerberus:

or we'll kill all the untaggeds and 1 man tags before they can become a threat :)

agreed :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

GunGrave Game profile

Nov 1st 2011, 4:52:58

Originally posted by Havoc:
Originally posted by TroyTiger:
you both are right, LOL.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 1st 2011, 14:03:32

Originally posted by Rockman:

You need to buy more defense next time. Your current networth of 0 means your strategy doesn't seem to be working too well.

Now this one is down-right funny. Kudos to the Rockman

Rockman Game profile

Nov 6th 2011, 13:52:54

I've found some really impressive untagged countries that have over 1 billion cash with just 125 turns used and under 150k networth and no defense. Its more than just untaggeds that need to be relentlessly killed. There's a few tags that also need to be killed over and over every single fluffing set it looks like.