Verified:

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 16:10:46

Personal attacks are fun, especially from Admins.

Might want to make it more clear to your own alliance leaders who start these threads not to combine the colorful pieces of paper.

Everyone involved in wording this pact/COALITION PACT should be taken outside and beaten.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 16:17:51

So if there was no "coalition terms" pact in the first place, then why did LaF FS us again?
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

hanlong Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 16:18:14

Originally posted by Slagpit:
There was a pact and there were separate "coalition terms".

Imagine a piece of paper placed on a table. That piece of paper has the unap. To help you understand the difference, this piece of paper is colored bright pink.

Now imagine a different piece of paper placed on a different table. That piece of paper contains the coalition terms. This piece of paper is colored purple.

Is that clear now? Do the bright colors help?

there was a separate pact?

even anoniem pointed it out... again this isn't even an argument other than your attempt to troll.

To: anoniem
Subject: RE: renew uNAP
Date: Oct 3rd, 16:02
Message Body:
? not sure what you are referring to. our old pact stands unless explicitly cancelled. unless you want to sign two pacts for one reset? not sure how that works

----------------------- Original Message[Anoniem] -----------------------
I'm not asking to be friends. just whether u want to renew the uNAP or not :P
++++++++
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 16:19:06

Imagine a piece of paper placed on a table. That piece of paper has the unap. To help you understand the difference, this piece of paper is colored bright pink.

Now imagine a different piece of paper placed on a different table. That piece of paper contains the coalition terms. This piece of paper is colored purple.

Is that clear now? Do the bright colors help?

First post from anon:

"Anti-BLINDSIDING Coalition PACT (with uNAP terms)"

Bright pink = uNAP
Purple = Coalition

Your posts contradict each other.

Evolution Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 16:21:17

Originally posted by Son Goku:

First post from anon:

"Anti-BLINDSIDING Coalition PACT (with uNAP terms)"

Bright pink = uNAP
Purple = Coalition

Your posts contradict each other.

They are American, you can include unrelated legislation when you try and pass an act.
Not posting on AT as much because Maki/Steeps gave back some of my forums on GHQ. RIP my decade long blog, my blog even had replies from people who are no longer with us :(.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2011, 16:23:05

At this point Evo has every right to be bent out of shape over this however it wont change the fact that you will be fluff rammed up the butt this set.

Let's look forward to a few sets of war. But the thing is Evo loves to netgain, so they may not want to war for too long over it.

Alliances such as Omega and Monsters have done a real good job at staying out of conflict. Maybe some alliances need to take a lesson from them!

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 16:28:42

At this point everyone should stop complaining about this nightmare "pact", EVO should call someone in ~30-40 members and let both sides fight it out for 6 weeks instead of crying on AT constantly.

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 17:56:05

Yeah, you posted it out of context. Diez was saying that LaF and EVO had a UNAP.

Real solid FA work there buddy, breaking a pact because you apparently don't know how to read.

Do we need a disclaimer? "Players without basic reading skills may not fully be able to enjoy the game."

How is it in any way out of context, he replies to two separate points...

statement 1:[12:46am] S|snake: if you cant, you cant, and we'll find some other way, but eug just told me we were fop'd so we may as well ask
Answer 1:[12:46am] diez: are we? lol

Question 2:[12:47am] S|snake: out of interest, did sol pact you guys this set?
Answer 2:[12:47am] diez: looks like we have a unap

So its either your assertion that your vp has no idea what pacts you have (As laf and evo havnt had a unap for over 4 months? nearer to 6?) or that you still just trying to lie and troll...

And anyway, you've since confirmed that you had a pact with sol, which would take away the opportunity for any offensive action which is specified within the pact. Breakable/unbreakable without laf getting the same deal you did, you've broken the pact.

I mean really how many ways did you want to break the pact before we deemed it void, is two not enough? you wanted three? four? more than four?

Edited By: SolidSnake on Oct 18th 2011, 18:01:15
See Original Post

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2011, 18:57:52

SS: The issue is that even though the pact terms have been posted, you continue to lie and say that the things that make you look bad were never there. Maybe something went amiss in the pacting if both clans had different pacts, but considering you never posted yours and already admitted that this was all a ploy to purposefully blindside Evo I don't think many of us will be believing you any time soon.

Specifically in the first post of this thread, it says no uNAPS or DPs. They had neither with SoL. They also did not have a FOP with you, which you didn't want anyways, because you were only looking for some reason to hit Evo which you've also admitted.

There is no evidence that Evo broke a pact and they have put everything out plainly for all to see. LaF comes up with some new reason every 18 hours and it is all still refuted by the original pact posting.

You've already admitted this was all on purpose and that you are lame as hell, why not just admit that your great ruse was faulty and that you hate Evo enough to break a uNAP and blindside them when they are netting. No one will respect you, but at least it makes you look less foolish than continually digging yourself deeper in lies.

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:05:57

Not sure how many times "it wasn't a uNAP" can be refuted?

Maybe as many times as EVO leaders have contradicted themselves in this thread. Can someone have the balls to admit the pact was voided? I guess that doesn't sound as good when you call in the kitchen sink.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:08:00

I don't think the argument is in the fact that the pact was voided. I believe there's a disagreement on who voided it first. Or something.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

locket Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:11:20

Yeah I get that, the counting and reading lessons are for LaF members only at this time.

I think you need a timeout. Your inner child has taken over... we might need an exorcism. I could put this into a picture book for you if you want to understand it! BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH SO FUNNY. SOOOOOOOOOO FUNNNY Im so funny too. Im glad that we are both funny slagpit. It makes me feel warm inside.

But seriously... grow up. Your posts for the last month have just been the sad/angry posts of a teen with daddy troubles.

pele Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:12:15

bah... less talk, more fighting...

Neither of the alliances likes eachother, both has trashtalked each other and now there is a war.. nuff said!

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:12:33

Slagpit is claiming there's two separate pacts actually.

Which Hanlong denies and you as VP of Evo don't seem to know? There isn't exactly a unified point from EVO, you're all contradicting each other. Then to top it all off this is possibly the worst written pact/coalition pact/secret handshake agreement in the history of earth.

Edit: Although my favorite part has to be posters claiming quotes are inactive or straight up lies.

Edited By: Son Goku on Oct 18th 2011, 19:15:09
See Original Post

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:26:55

Who told you I was VP?

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:34:44

My memory is off then, ignore the VP part.

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:39:45

Originally posted by Tertius:
SS: The issue is that even though the pact terms have been posted, you continue to lie and say that the things that make you look bad were never there. Maybe something went amiss in the pacting if both clans had different pacts, but considering you never posted yours and already admitted that this was all a ploy to purposefully blindside Evo I don't think many of us will be believing you any time soon.

Specifically in the first post of this thread, it says no uNAPS or DPs. They had neither with SoL. They also did not have a FOP with you, which you didn't want anyways, because you were only looking for some reason to hit Evo which you've also admitted.

There is no evidence that Evo broke a pact and they have put everything out plainly for all to see. LaF comes up with some new reason every 18 hours and it is all still refuted by the original pact posting.

You've already admitted this was all on purpose and that you are lame as hell, why not just admit that your great ruse was faulty and that you hate Evo enough to break a uNAP and blindside them when they are netting. No one will respect you, but at least it makes you look less foolish than continually digging yourself deeper in lies.

I've already posted the pact... but ok, i'll post that term again

"All alliances in the coalition will enter into war (preferably simultaneously in a large strike) against the Enemy; after they are sufficiently beaten down, farming may commence. NO ALLIANCE IN THE COALITION SHALL SIGN A PEACE TREATY WITH THE ENEMY WITHOUT ALL MEMBERS OF THE COALITION GETTING THE SAME PEACE DEAL, UNLESS THEIR LEADERS APPROVE. "

It specifically states no pacts unless all alliances get the same pact, or it is agreed to by all alliances within the coalition. Talk trash all you like, but your claims that we broke a pact are false.

davidoss Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:39:47

Originally posted by anoniem:
Originally posted by Xinhuan:
You guys aren't getting it. The request for Evo to FS SoL was not the cause of the void pact.

The request was only to find out if SoL is pacted to Evo, which diez confirmed - and that is the cause of the void pact - that Evo is pacted to a warring clan without everyone else in the coalition also getting the same pact.

You guys are fixated on the 50% or 66% or whatever clause; it has little relevance.

Xinhuan, I'll assume you are retarded.
1) LaF prior to the reset beginning Hanlong stated no alliances not to pact.
2) LaF have declared war on more alliances than SoL over the past few resets.
3) You need 66% vote in order to FS another alliance pre-emptively.
4) SoL and Rival had no intention of hitting LaF
5) 50% majority vote is needed if either LaF or EVO are FSed in order to come to your aid.
6) You spoke to diez and then less than 24hrs later you FSed us, so you were always planning on FSing evo no matter what.
7) EVO have a BREAKABLE pact with SOL.
8) LaF clearly have no interests in netgaining, and prefer to blindside or gangbang their allies while pact breaking.

If you would like any more points as to why you're an idiot or why your alliance is made up of the scum of earth empires then i'll be happy to type up a few more bullet-points.

Thank you for reading and good day.

Attention to point 7) outlined by Anoniem.

Anyway, can you guy just stop the bickering?

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:41:09

Originally posted by SolidSnake:
...Talk trash all you like, but your claims that we broke a pact are false.

Oh. So you DIDN'T have a pact with SOL last reset then?

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:41:42

Originally posted by davidoss:

Attention to point 7) outlined by Anoniem.

Anyway, can you guy just stop the bickering?

Attention to the terms of the pact "NO ALLIANCE IN THE COALITION SHALL SIGN A PEACE TREATY WITH THE ENEMY WITHOUT ALL MEMBERS OF THE COALITION GETTING THE SAME PEACE DEAL, UNLESS THEIR LEADERS APPROVE. "

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:42:41

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Originally posted by SolidSnake:
...Talk trash all you like, but your claims that we broke a pact are false.

Oh. So you DIDN'T have a pact with SOL last reset then?

We signed them last reset, although it was after you signed them last reset.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:42:46

Without knowing the pact terms of last reset's signings, I suppose it's impossible to determine whether or not both Evo and LaF got the same deal, then.

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:48:22

Without knowing the pact terms of last reset's signings, I suppose it's impossible to determine whether or not both Evo and LaF got the same deal, then.

Nope, but last reset you hadnt been trashing us with your country names, calling is cheaters and suiciders, etc. So last reset we didnt have reason to fs you outside of you signing sol without talking to us first.

This reset, you decided to start a beef with us and hide behind a pact, which seemingly you failed to realise you had broken the terms of, and thus made voidable.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:50:07

Perhaps you should have thought about that before breaking a uNAP by not paying reps and then ganking our triple crown?

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:53:49

Perhaps you should have thought about that before breaking a uNAP by not paying reps and then ganking our triple crown?

We didnt have a unap last reset either... so we cant have broken a unap. And you dont believe we broke a pact either because if you did, why didnt you do anything about it?

And perhaps you should have a think back to april-june reset where you decided to drop 3 members last week costing laf anw.

Son Goku Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:56:30

I feel like this is going in circles.

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2011, 20:32:53

Yes SS attention to the terms of the pact:

Alliances in the coalition will not sign UNAPS or DP's with "warring clans" unless they provide UNAP/DP to all in the coalition; warring clans may be those commonnly known as "warring clans" or those listed before the set & pacting begin; if an additional alliance becomes a problem they may be listed for futher inclusion in the "warring clans/aggressors".

You have your own dream pact, but it is bullfluff because it does not define enemies. Maybe it's what you originally wanted in a pact, but there is no way an Evo FA would sign with those exact terms.

As far as dropping members, Evo has always taken great steps to make sure that people are dropped prior to the last week (and typically two weeks before end set). Several sets ago mistakes could have been made but they were never in order to win the ANW because no one with any honor wants to win that way. Those that drop later than this are typically people who are new and self-delete without talking with leadership. On the other hand, LaF always has 2-3 member dropped in the last SECONDS of the reset when they know exactly what is necessary to "win" and we all remember how hilarious it was when you didn't drop quite enough and still lost the ANW crown. Troll moar please.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 22:12:58

laf can't netgain for fluff and those that can receive mass fa or run suiciders on the competition.

kthxbai
re(ally)tired

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 18th 2011, 22:52:11

we also need a disclaimer saying that if you make martian's brain hurt mass spam will start to occure:P
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Samx2

Oct 18th 2011, 22:56:18

laf can't netgain for fluff and those that can receive mass fa or run suiciders on the competition.

kthxbai

Agreed. But.. i still feel strange. When i want to netgain and win the set... there are only 4-5 players that i should watch. Because they are my competitors to win.

And sad, no one from them is an evo. :P

Seren Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 22:57:13

tl;dr cliffs:
1. LaF wins anw last reset dropping 2 members at the last couple minutes
2. EVO decides to run LaF Pokemons theme name
3. LaF gets butthurt and decides to fluff with EVO
4. EVO nets and LaF runs warring strats
5. LaF FSes EVO catching EVO with pants down
6. LaF versus EVO
7. SOL/IMAG decides to fluff with LaF and FSes LaF in defence of EVO
8. ????

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 18th 2011, 23:47:12

me: so... resign our unap + sign the coalition terms ?
hanlong.wang: yes
Sent at 2:09 PM on Tuesday
me: signed! qzjul, evo vp
hanlong.wang: k signed hanlong LaF don :P

Wonder what amazing lie we're going to hear next?

"Of course we signed the same pact twice, that's how we've always done it!"

hanlong Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 0:04:21

me: so... resign our unap + sign the coalition terms ?
hanlong.wang: yes
Sent at 2:09 PM on Tuesday
me: signed! qzjul, evo vp
hanlong.wang: k signed hanlong LaF don :P

Wonder what amazing lie we're going to hear next?

"Of course we signed the same pact twice, that's how we've always done it!"

yours.

i resigned our uNAP 3 resets ago. way to pull an old ass pact for anything to do with this reset.

when did i ever confirm renewal of that uNAP this reset? i didn't know i was bound to a uNAP that was 3 resets ago that wasn't renewed this reset. uNAPs don't carry over unless renewed you know ;P

quoting anoniem again:

To: hanlong
Subject: RE: RE: renew uNAP
Date: Oct 3rd, 19:34
Message Body:
oh right. thx

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
? not sure what you are referring to. our old pact stands unless explicitly cancelled. unless you want to sign two pacts for one reset? not sure how that works

----------------------- Original Message -----------------------
I'm not asking to be friends. just whether u want to renew the uNAP or not :P

i said "unless you want to sign two pacts for one reset?". if anoniem said yes and i confirmed then yes we had both pacts, but i specifically asked about it and he said oh right thx instead of asking for the uNAP on top of the coalition auto-renew which means the uNAP wasn't ever renewed. i don't even have to provide proof to show you are trying to win an argument that's not even an argument but yet another attempt at bad trolling.

Edited By: hanlong on Oct 19th 2011, 0:08:30
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 12:26:47

our pact was auto-renewable.

but why are you still trying to justify your breaking of a pact? it doesn't matter if it was the uNAP or coalition pact - YOU VIOLATED BOTH SETS OF TERMS.

Keep spinning. While dagga is away - LaF will spin themselves into a stupor
re(ally)tired

Samx2

Oct 19th 2011, 16:06:44

Hanlong, its useless to talk with aeonononiniem.

errr.. whats wrong with my keyboard ??? can't spell the name right.

diez Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:13:54

Originally posted by Samx2:
Agreed. But.. i still feel strange. When i want to netgain and win the set... there are only 4-5 players that i should watch. Because they are my competitors to win.

:(( last set I didn't see you finish above me :((

so, when do we have beer man?

/me runs

hanlong Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:20:35

Originally posted by diez:
Originally posted by Samx2:

:(( last set I didn't see you finish above me :((

so, when do we have beer man?

/me runs

i think samxz actually would've beaten both you and me but he got suicided on (he was up to par with the other 3 techers) :(
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Samx2

Oct 19th 2011, 16:25:58

at malioboro ? :P

diez Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:28:18

it was a joke hanlong -_-

wait... malioboro?

FHJ? :D

(game on!)

hanlong Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 16:37:06

haha probably a joke, you guys have some inside thing i don't get about

*runs away*
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

neok3

Oct 19th 2011, 22:14:07

*explosions*

martian Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Oct 19th 2011, 22:39:12

I hate all of you for making me read this entire thread...

The lack of fluff on this thread is just not right!
you are all special in the eyes of fluff
(|(|
( ._.) -----)-->
(_(' )(' )

RUN IT IS A KILLER BUNNY!!!

Samx2

Oct 20th 2011, 0:52:43

Originally posted by Son Goku:
I feel like this is going in circles.

Its really a waste of time, trying to understand what has happened, checking through every little details of each post,.. and finally realize its going in circles.

And the worst is... realized it, after circles couple times already.

Forgotten

Oct 20th 2011, 3:07:03

Jesus said Evolution is a lie.
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

VIPx Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 3:16:57

Can't be bothered to read the entire thread... but from what I understand LaF FSed Evo based on the fact that they thought Evo broke a pact by NOT joining them in a FS against another alliance?

Even if it was true, that's such a LAME reason to FS an ally.

LaF vs. Evo 1v1 arranged war plz. Let's settle this. We already know who the better netters are :P

Forgotten

Oct 20th 2011, 3:25:49

The better netters are definitely not the alliance that is behind SoF in #1 finishes in EE
~LaF's Retired Janitor~

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 20th 2011, 5:03:06

Evo has lazy vets, #1 finishes isn't everything, premature ejaculation is usually a negative even.

http://www.smbc-comics.com/...=comics&id=1364#comic

anoniem Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 22:05:35

Originally posted by Forgotten:
The better netters are definitely not the alliance that is behind SoF in #1 finishes in EE

wait didn't that sof country use the laf manual?
re(ally)tired

locket Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 22:08:30

Originally posted by Forgotten:

wait didn't that sof country use the laf manual?

the only laf manual I know is get fat and win :P

anoniem Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 22:44:14

i thought it was do market buyout and receive FA and win? lol
re(ally)tired