Verified:

Mooker1 Game profile

Oct 16th 2011, 17:46:00

Hello all-

First time going full MBR in express (convert from theo cash). I have my country uploaded above and would like feedback/advice. In the future i would convert earlier as i am finding buying out my private and reselling it would take a couple days to jump a competitve NW (only will be able to do this the final 24 hrs). One main question i have is what do do with my turns...are they just no longer needed when i am reselling? Does the private market bonus even matter or should i focus on pci only?

Thanks!

ThunderDawg Game profile

Oct 16th 2011, 18:15:17

When your Net Income is too negative, you can't afford to take turns. You only take turns to sell maybe a few times a day.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 18th 2011, 17:44:37

How did you do?
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

echlori Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 19:06:27

You'll need more land.

Mooker1 Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 23:47:26

I finished 33... My worst finish ever, BUT i have a better understanding of mbr in express. The challenge is the shorter time frame and the amount of buy/sell u have to do each day. Land wise i think i was ok...just needed to convert earlier and not build up my cashier as strong as i did b/c that is just a waste of money in the long run.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2011, 0:26:45

http://express.www.earthempires.com/topplayers?round=94

QueerGuy in that round did an MBR.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Mooker1 Game profile

Oct 19th 2011, 1:31:59

Link doesnt work...

Deerhunter Game profile

Oct 20th 2011, 14:49:26

Here is how you use your turns. Sell 2-3 times and them mass explore, build, and then buy our purch and resell- Repeat. I will tell you though you cant do good in express going MBR. there is not enough time to make it work. Also people will undercut you and your goods wont sell.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!