Verified:

ZIP Game profile

Oct 12th 2011, 12:48:37

fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 12th 2011, 13:03:39

iran just thinks they're scarey because they haven't met the Jersey Devil yet. there are worse things than radical islam terrorists that go bump in the night.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Watertowers

Oct 12th 2011, 13:57:08

Iran really got some serious nerve to be doing this.

Terror Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 1:07:54

Well, it will be interesting to see what Obama decides to do with this. It would be sardonic if he used it as an excuse to wage yet more war and then argue that electing a different president would be destabilizing in a time of war.

oats Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 1:30:06

It sounds a bit contrived. I'm not convinced Iran is so stupid, unless they are trying to bait the US.

But I don't rule out the possibility that it could be at least partially fabricated to build a case against Iran. The way it's been played up in the media, the seemingly amateurish fail on Iran's part, the high interest in oil security in the middle east (and the will to remove undesirable regimes to ensure its stability). Just all seems to convenient to begin to set a stage for involvement with Iran.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 2:06:09

I'm not ruling out the possibility that Iran was directly involved in the planning, but I also saw nothing in quotes from officials. The Daily Mail is rather notorious for running with stories before they've fully developed in an effort to get the scoop - I need more info before I decide where I fall on this.

mrford Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 5:32:17

its been all over the network news stations yesterday and today. not just the daily mail
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Oct 13th 2011, 18:32:03

i should probably have read a bit more, but why are the Iranians wanting to blowup the Saudis?

Terror Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 22:17:11

Someone can clarify further if they have a better grasp on the politics, but in a nutshell, the Saudis have a fairly good relationship with the United States, and Iran probably wants to punish the Saudis for that along with destabilizing the relationship.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 17th 2011, 1:44:05

Those Iranians are crazy. They have some serious issues with their perception of exactly how powerful they actually are in the world.

If they ever get a hold of a nuke, they will use it, trust me on that. They have no restraint at all, none. In fact, if the US was actually going to invade a country this is the one they should have invaded, not Iraq.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Terror Game profile

Oct 18th 2011, 1:32:36

I can't say I am in favor of Iran nuking anyone--particularly since it is possible I might be a casualty although this is a bit unlikely. However, this might be one of those cases where we accept something that is quite bad in the short term so that humanity can avoid the truly horrific thing that might happen instead in the future.

Specifically, if Iran nukes someone, it give immediate cause for the rest of the world to completely dismantle their entire government. If this eventuality is inevitable, then let it happen when their weapons are relatively small and unrefined. If they are allowed to continue, their weaponry will become both more numerous and more powerful.

Nipping it in the bud is better, but it is apparent that a stronger incentive is needed before real action is taken to eliminate the threat.

blid

EE Patron

Oct 19th 2011, 15:08:01

I don't really believe this story.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Ballsy Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 12:41:58

Right, like when the West 'knew' Iraq was going to nuke its enemies. Like when the West 'knew' that the Taliban was building a dirty bomb. Oh but wait, Syria and Yemen are fine, they're still buying F16s and M16s. It smells completely of BS and at least Russia and China will veto any crazy destabilising idea the West has.

The Saudi - Iranian animosity is not about the Saudis being the West's allies but about ancient and fundamental differences in Islam. They could not care less about the West. They only care about their faith and that the two countries despise each other. The West should not flatter itself by thinking it should get involved. It should leave these two ancient sects alone and not cause further hatred facing the West.

Angel1 Game profile

Oct 24th 2011, 16:43:27

The US used to think we could avoid conflicts that don't directly involve us, but then Germany tried to bribe Mexico and Japan attacked Pearl Harbor.

Waging a war on terror without taking out the most destabilizing force in the Middle East at the time (Saddam Hussein) would have been laughable, but the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan show the law of unintended consequences. Taking out the Taliban and Hussein was itself destabilizing.

My conclusion is that ultimately the west needs to allow that Middle East to fight their internal battles, so long as they keep the battles internal. Aside from making it clear that we stand with Israel, the US needs to focus on being beleiveable when we tell Iran and other Middle Eastern countries to behave themselves. Iran going nuclear should be considered a threat external to the Middle East. Right now, we're not believeable. Iran already understands that we can obliderate them, they just need to believe that we actually will if they go nuclear.
-Angel1

Oct 24th 2011, 17:08:44

we can't support Israel and let the Middle East fight it's own battles. i don't see any reason to support them at all if it's working towards a homogenous state composed of Jewish descendents only.

legion Game profile

Oct 25th 2011, 4:18:08

meh
Nobody puts baby in a corner

Nov 5th 2011, 17:56:25

meh. profiling. meh.

iNouda Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 5:42:26

Pure BS. This is just another fabricated plot to get the public riled up over the next planned invasion (aka invading the sovereign nation of Afghanistan just to get at Bin LAden and Al-Qaeda (which ended up causing a never-ending war up to this day) | Iraq had WMDs (None found). Whoops. Sorry, we thought they were realz just doesn't cut it after hundreds of thousands of civies were killed and entire countries were devastated.

The fact that it reads like a really cheesy hollywood script further discredits the whole conspiracy theory. I mean, recruiting a Mexican drug cartel to carry out an assassination of a Saudi Ambassador on American SOIL? LOL, if this was a movie, I'd definitely go watch it for the lulz.

When was the last time Iran invaded another nation in modern times? Maybe a couple thousand years ago when they were the Persian Empire but in recent times, nope. Israel is the most likely nation to nuke another, if you don't include the US. They started the war with other Middle East nations (Egypt and co.) by attacking their airforce on the ground, provoking a war with their neighbors based on "suspicious behavior" alone. Israel has repeated threatened to nuke its neighbors....when has other nuclear-armed nations (other than the US), done that? The US is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons on another, namely unarmed civilians.

Edited By: iNouda on Nov 13th 2011, 5:44:31
See Original Post

Nov 13th 2011, 7:51:29

so, it's proven that people will use nuclear weapons?

iNouda Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 8:37:34

Totally, and it's a fact that the Axis of Evil (aka The US and its master Israel) have done it in the past and won't hesitate to do it again.

Nov 13th 2011, 9:21:25

there is no Axis of Evil. just a bunch of brain washed religeous zealots who think they are better than other people because they were told how to interpret their emotions a certain way.

General Earl Game profile

Nov 13th 2011, 19:35:39

They're not much different than uneducated, gun toting, bible thumping Americans.
General Earl
----
Every time I read AT: http://i.imgur.com/jeryjn8.gif
︻╦╤─✮ ┄ ┄ RatttaTaatataatat!

Nov 13th 2011, 20:30:03

heard that Syria is getting suspended from the Arab League on Wednesday. damn that Obama for subverting all the false arabians!

Nov 14th 2011, 19:23:17

hmm, just read that Israeli women have to board and sit at the back of the bus. weird.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2011, 1:12:29

Originally posted by iNouda:
Pure BS. This is just another fabricated plot to get the public riled up over the next planned invasion (aka invading the sovereign nation of Afghanistan just to get at Bin LAden and Al-Qaeda (which ended up causing a never-ending war up to this day) | Iraq had WMDs (None found). Whoops. Sorry, we thought they were realz just doesn't cut it after hundreds of thousands of civies were killed and entire countries were devastated.

The fact that it reads like a really cheesy hollywood script further discredits the whole conspiracy theory. I mean, recruiting a Mexican drug cartel to carry out an assassination of a Saudi Ambassador on American SOIL? LOL, if this was a movie, I'd definitely go watch it for the lulz.

When was the last time Iran invaded another nation in modern times? Maybe a couple thousand years ago when they were the Persian Empire but in recent times, nope. Israel is the most likely nation to nuke another, if you don't include the US. They started the war with other Middle East nations (Egypt and co.) by attacking their airforce on the ground, provoking a war with their neighbors based on "suspicious behavior" alone. Israel has repeated threatened to nuke its neighbors....when has other nuclear-armed nations (other than the US), done that? The US is the only nation to have used nuclear weapons on another, namely unarmed civilians.

You're a morron!,"100s of thousands of civies dead" LMFAO!!!!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2011, 2:31:09

He's not a moron, check it out

http://www.iraqbodycount.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/...ys_of_Iraq_War_casualties

So many people died..
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2011, 4:15:20

How many where killed by our soldiers?,how many by terrorists/suicide bombers?,how many of those "civs" where acually terrorists themselves? That's a very anti-war organization,wkipedia being equally biased ran with the story,being from Eugene Oregon I know them very well
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Ballsy Game profile

Nov 19th 2011, 11:38:22

wiki anti-war?????!? Any site or organisation that is open and free for all is always labeled anti-war by a war-mongering and a police state. Next wiki will have all funding disabled. A sad country. Wiki and the rest should move to a democracy!

Nov 19th 2011, 14:02:59

we need better ways to count the frags if we're going to keep blowing things up.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 19th 2011, 17:52:30

I love anti-war crowd!,so entertaining :D their conspiracies are top knotch!
(•_•)

Nov 20th 2011, 13:58:13

what's so good about war that people should be all for it?

if you can convince me that killing people is good for society, you might also want to find a decent hiding spot.

Oceana Game profile

Nov 25th 2011, 10:46:19

You know Cheney is just making the CIA leak this story with no credible evidence and it is to con Bush into going to war

iOsiris Game profile

Nov 26th 2011, 19:35:17

Bush isn't even the president these days...

Jackelope Game profile

Nov 27th 2011, 8:07:20

india n pakistan just about had a nuke war. Cubian missile crissis... can you blame the u.s. for not wanting nukes there? ild say soviet aggression.. why dont we give north korea some... see what happens. you can spot a muslim a mile away... as soon as they single out the jews. muslims have so much hate for them, its incredile... was it irans election promise "I wont rest until every jew is driven into the ocean" ?? doesnt help the usa has so many jews in power/holly wood

Nov 27th 2011, 8:42:49

religion is a choice. it's not a physical trait that people are born with. why else would people go around trying to brainwash, err, um, i mean convert people to their way of life. i think the Jackelopes should stay away from my booze.