Verified:

Watertowers

Oct 11th 2011, 8:03:01

Eurabia is likely form within 30 years with the capital being either Londonistan or Parishashabad.

The latter is somewhat more likely due to being in the mainland of the future Northern Caliphate Eurabian State. The possibility of Parishashabad being the capital is bolstered by the fact that France will become an Islamic State first, in around 2029.

Not long after, the other Eurabian states will unify under the banner of Islam. Spanning several continental masses, from Madridah to Istanbul, from Helsinki'a to Mogadishu, the new caliphate will impose sharia law on all those living under the green crecent.

source:
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/...ing-an-Islamic-state.html

--------------------------------------------------------
Flash Foward to May 5, 2029. Second Round of the French Presidential Election

Today it has finally happened. A great European nation embodying centuries of the grandest scientific inventions, site of the momentous Battle of Tours which saved Christianity, positioned at the forefront of Western civilization- is no more. The vaunted citizens of the "La lumière du monde" have voted to merge with the new Turkish caliphate.

When it happened, it surprised no one. The people of France had long since acquired the culture and religion of Morocco and Algeria- which as we all know- united with Syria, Iraq, Palestine, and Turkey a decade ago to form the Hamzahad Caliphate.

Stepping into the buckling La Défense RER subway station, long since abandoned and taken over by squatters, one can see in the dim light percolating through derelict ceiling tiles... a massive underground community that spreads into the tunnels which used to form the core of Parishashabad's subway system...

Looking through a pile of garbage, one can find torn pages of books from the recently closed Bibliothèque nationale de France. One crumpled page dated 1976 shows a French girl, her golden hair waving in the wind in Reims with the the spires of the cathedral in the background. As we all know, neither exists now. Few know that the cathedral is now the Mosque of Muhammed al-Mazen. And, of course, no girl looks like the one in the picture as people of that kind merged with the explosive immigrant populations from both the so-called "Sub-saharan Afrique" and the Arab world.

On May 5th, those people came out voting en mass. Fifteen million total votes were cast by the estimated 24 to 31 million eligible voters of Parishashabad. Many of the elder French were unable to vote due to rioting which centered in the 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th, and 17th arrondissements. Reports of intimidation has been widespread. Calls from the Eiffel Minaret, the tallest in Europe, for an orderly election process was not heeded. An unknown number of ballot stuffing complaints, made mostly by elderly French, was reported despite the deployment of UN election officials to around 2000 randomly selected voting booths.

Two weeks later, the UN declared a resounding victory for the Caliph of Turkey, the first time in history that one nation has voted for the head of state of another country. Within 24 hours, the Sénat confirmed the decision to disband all national political organs. Top generals were replaced by generals selected by the caliph. A Nigerian Muslim was selected to the head of all national historical sites.

Perhaps the Battle of Tours wasn't so decisive after all.

Stay tuned for the next newscast occurring in 2038

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 11th 2011, 13:43:34

here we go again...

Watertowers

Oct 11th 2011, 14:55:00

This is a story which is constantly at the forefront of the news. There are entries on Londonistan and Eurabia on Wikipedia.

Marshal Game profile

Oct 11th 2011, 21:54:27

eu-leaders would like to make eu-countries states of eu.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Terror Game profile

Oct 12th 2011, 0:14:24

It was an interesting read. I'm not in favor of any laws regulating the dress of school children unless that dress is a consistent distraction to the educational process. Neither a scarf or a beard would qualify. Although they may be outside the norm for traditional French society, children are far more tolerant to change than adults. Within a day or two a classroom would simply accept that a given student had a scarf or a beard and the educational process would continue.

I can only speak for myself here, but I like living in a free society where there are few limits on peoples' comings and goings or how they choose to express themselves. It would not be worth it to me restrict my own freedoms in a futile effort to preserve dying traditions. That would be an example of cutting off my nose to spite my face.

The individual person should be allowed to chose where they live and with whom they associate. If my current situation becomes untenable, I will go elsewhere. If the world evolves to a point where there is no where to go and someone imposes their will over me in a way I find intolerable, then finally I will fight. I suspect this is how it will be for the French.

The world changes. It has always been so, and it always will be. Get used to it.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 12th 2011, 1:37:23

omgzorz! It got mentioned on wikipedia!? It must bee teh truez!

The Telegraph is a trash tabloid which will run articles without even a shred of substantiated fact. The article completely undermines middle eastern civilization in a very blatant manner and takes an anti-foreigner approach to society. The viewpoints presented are wholly one sided, and not backed by any sort of relevant logic.

As I said before...

here we go again

Edited By: NOW3P on Oct 12th 2011, 1:40:02
See Original Post

Watertowers

Oct 12th 2011, 5:09:50

------------------------------------
August 2, 2038
Protests in Spain ends with the resignation of the government
------------------------------------

It was Andulusia in the ages past and now it is Andulusia again. Shouting "Sharia, Sharia, Sharia", millions of protestors who had camped in more than eighty locations through the capital of Madridah have finally achieved their objective: the resignation of the democratically elected Spanish government.

In a live televised broadcast, Prime Minister Abdul acknowledged that the current form of government was incompatible with Sharia. Though he was the second Muslim Prime Minister, many had seen his policies as too accommodating to Christians and members of other faiths.

The head imam of the country agreed.

"The Caliphate has one leader with one shura council. They cannot be elected by regular Muslims, but must be selected based on religious knowledge. The election of Christian representatives in smaller rural districts in Spain to be part of the national government, preventing an implementation of Sharia is against the teachings of the religion of peace. We must follow the footsteps of our brothers in Parishashabad and unify with the Great Eurabian Caliphate".

His words echoed among the protesters.

Standing on the buckling steps leading of the Royal Mosque of Madrid, which used to be the palace of King Juan Carlos who died under mysterious circumstances in 2022, lead protestor Mohammed Shad gloated to the roaring crowd - "The apostate prime minister is no more. Tomorrow, the caliph will step in the land which rightfully belongs to us. He will triumphantly step into the Moncloa Palace and tear up the apostate constitution, just as he did in Parishashabad nine years ago as well as in Bruxellia, Amsterbad, Islamenhagen, and Mohammedholm."

Gunfire was heard in the streets throughout the day, and fires burned in what remained of the ancient Gothic buildings of the city.

In the northern coast of spain, several abandoned cruise ships were reported to be loaded with elder Spanish who wanted to escape to the United States, but President Lamar Obsanjie spoke through his Chief of Staff Jose Gonzales that the United States was unable to accept any more refugees.

"We are a nation of immigrants, but recent years have brought too many people to our shores. Those Spanish, French, Dutch, and Swedes are generally too old for any manual labor. Social Security and other forms of social assistance are only for established minorities who suffered discrimination for centuries and are rightfully being given reparations."

He refused to address the more pressing issue of food shortages which have been plaguing most of the country, and instead decided to continue his focus on foreign policy.

"What we are seeing is the democratic process at work. The people of Spain have spoken, and soon the people of Great Britain and Germany will also speak. They will make the decisions which is best for their country."

------------------------------------------------
Stay tuned for the next newscast in 2041
------------------------------------------------

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 12th 2011, 6:03:33

Well, the immigrant population of Europe is outbreeding the average Euro-trash couple by a few. The population of most western nations are continuing to fall while the population of most Muslim countries is still climbing, especially after they immigrate to the west. Thus, they will be able to outvote, out riot and out produce western populations. So, despite the hype, this does have the ring of some truth to it.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Terror Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 0:45:01

That's an interesting bit of fiction. There is a grain of truth in it. If and probably when food supplies diminish there will be fighting. I'm not sure that those of Muslim faith will have an overwhelming population majority when it happens though. Even if they do, it is doubtful they will completely unify as one cohesive force. If indeed they could, then there is a strong argument to do away with the divided Christians who squabble among themselves. The resulting utopian society would be without conflict once the infidels are dead.

Of course I'd be among the dead infidels, but that's ok if it serves the greater good of humanity. Even Jesus could appreciate that, and all the dead Christian faithful would be united with God for the rest of eternity--a happy ending for all!

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 17:31:26

let me get this straight? they're predicting that France will surrender again? interesting.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

Terror Game profile

Oct 13th 2011, 22:07:27

France hasn't been so good in the fighting department for a few years.

Watertowers

Oct 14th 2011, 5:45:27

----------------------------------------------------------------
January 24, 2041
Parishashabad, Capital of Northern Eurabian Caliphate State
----------------------------------------------------------------

PARISHASHABAD - Latest population figures put the population of Eurabia at 1 billion, a feat only achieved by two other countries in history. According to estimates by the UN, there were an estimated 400-450 million people in the Northern Caliphate Division, 250-350 million in the North African Caliphate Division, and at least 350 million in the Central Umaah. The population growth has occurred nothwithstanding a massive famine that has ravaged Eurabia for the past decade.

Despite the starvation of most of its people, the Caliphate has continued spending most of its funds on the military. On January 12, the caliph trumpeted out one of its regional militia leaders to discuss the topic of the importance of military.

"Throughout history, the Umaah has been measured based on its ability to conquer others. Muslim lands have never expanded without the sword. Just as Mohammed conquered Medinah, so shall we conquer Germany and Great Britian. Those infidel states have resisted joining the Great Caliphate. They have prevented the rightful settlement of their lands by our people. The wait of twenty years for a Muslim majority to emerge in Germany is far too long. Soon the missiles will rain down on their cities and we will march into their capital."

Stay tuned for the next newscast in late 2041

Edited By: Watertowers on Oct 14th 2011, 5:48:14
See Original Post

Klown Game profile

Oct 14th 2011, 17:21:39

Pat Buchanan has a similar sentiment:

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashpb.htm

Terror Game profile

Oct 16th 2011, 4:36:55

His sentiment echos one of nearly three generations prior: "Better dead than red."

It is interesting that white people think of their racial purity in terms of having offspring only with other people who are purely white. Does anyone notice that the President of the United States is as white as he is black?

Personally I don't care. I prefer the interpretation of a man who was indisputably of black heritage who commented on the hope that his children would be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin.

Klown Game profile

Oct 16th 2011, 13:10:22

Originally posted by Terror:

Personally I don't care. I prefer the interpretation of a man who was indisputably of black heritage who commented on the hope that his children would be judged by the content of their character rather than the color of their skin.

Certainly. However, there are cultures that for some reason are divided along racial lines. If a race dies, that cultures dies with it.

Terror Game profile

Oct 16th 2011, 22:13:26

That's a good observation, but in fact, and many people percieve the preservation of their culture as dependent on the preservation of their ethnic group. It is true that even if no violence occurs that cultures will die by having people of different ethnicity intermarry. What people generally fail to see is that culture will change over time even if racial purity is maintained. Therefore, divisiveness on racial lines is pointless and ignorant. Given enough time all culture dies and is replaced by new culture.

Hate and violence tend to be less effective than cooperation and peace, so I am not really too concerned about what color the children are in France 30 years from now. In the end, people are people. Some are good and some are bad. That's how it has always been and how it always will be.

Mars UP Game profile

Oct 17th 2011, 4:15:46

hmm I thought Jared Loughner wasn't allowed on this website or even near a computer anymore.

Watertowers

Oct 17th 2011, 12:46:17

Everything is purely a work of fiction. I do not advocate anything but a good storytelling event.

Klown Game profile

Oct 17th 2011, 22:30:47

*shrug*

I see nothing wrong with striving for the preservation of the races to preserve their unique cultures. It is not racist unless you believe one race has inherently superior characteristics to other races. I value the uniqueness and the history, I don't believe in inherent superiority.