Verified:

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 2:37:21

How the fluff do you pronounce your name?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2011, 2:43:49

Nowthreepe?
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 3:03:40

That's how I imagined it too lol.

Rico Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 3:04:03

When ever I see that name I think of C-3PO.

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 3:35:18

Demon
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 3:47:29

^^^

damn, thats actually pretty cool. i never noticed that
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2011, 3:50:03

Very nice! Kuddos for creativity!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 9th 2011, 15:47:31

Demon backwards. But I like him to call him many other names!!!

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 19:10:34

i go with now, and hope he reads it as his name :P

he hasn't told me his real name, once he does i'll call him that!

interesting side note, mrford is drofrm backwards. it's just easier to pronounce the former.

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 19:14:27

pLotLm would be backwards and upside down like in NOW3P's

get it right tardamus
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 19:24:36

name calling is for children and the uneducated. congratulations.

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 19:29:29

and m upsides down would have to be a w, wouldn't it? :(

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 19:39:13

you shut your whore mouth tardamus!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:06:56

i'll take that to mean i'm right, the m should be a w, and instead of apologizing for your ignorance you are once again going to name call.

i don't blame you, i blame your upbringing. it is their fault, they should have taught you better :(

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:13:32

the internet is clearly serious bidness for you isnt it?

which is worse? someone clearly joking around, or someone with a stick so far up their ass that they attempt to break down and belittle someone that is joking? you look down on name calling and yet personal insults and belittling is ok?

like i said, you shut your whore mouth
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:26:40

no, i am nothing but polite to you and you are nothing but rude to me in return.
i continue to try and be polite, and you continue to be rude. if i offended you three years ago and you hate me today because of it then i apologize, but otherwise you are needlessly rude and offensive when i try to be nothing but kind.

this, and for this reason alone, i give up on trying. you throw it back in my face, i can blame only those who raised you or taught you to meet respect with disdain.

you treat others how you wish to be treated, and you treat me like fluff. either you're fluffed up in the head and can't see this, or somebody raised you to be fluffed up in the head- again, your choice?

the internet is no different than real life. you are polite and respectful or you are a fluff. you draw your own line in the sand, i have nothing to do with it at all.

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:29:41

(i cheated here for nine years not giving a fluff about my reputation, so try and let that sink in how much i care about the internet)

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:29:44

sorry to burst your bubble bro, but i dont even know who you are, much less where you were 3 years ago. im the same towards everyone, grow a bit thicker skin, this is the internet. I was joking around, and im really sorry that you couldnt handle it, but that is not my problem. you take this fluff way too serious and id appreciate it if you left my family outta the conversation, you are being pretty hypocritical, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:32:25

i don't know who you are, but i think we allied one time in game (express or tournament? your country name escapes me right now) and we had friendly conversations. outside of this you're a tool, so i was foolish enough to believe you were good people. again, my bad for assuming the best in the people. i'll learn one day.

i treat those how they treat me. you have nobody to blame but yourself.

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:34:35

and if i wasn't right about them you'd not be taking the internet as seriously as i am, right? talk about hypocrisy, no?

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:36:06

so, your personal montra is if someone is being mean to you, you be mean back, sinking to their level? and then you try to critique my upbringing and parent's morals?

do you not see anything wrong with this? you are trying to take the high and mature road here, which is admirable to any extent any internet argument could be, but you are doing a REALLY bad job at it.

my country name has always been CamaroLand, and once again, i was joking around. you seem to take fluff way too seriously and therefore maybe the problem lies with you?

im not taking this seriously, im just attempting yo point out how tardomus you are being right now

that and everyone who had known me here knows i like a good argument, you are falling right into my entertainment, quite nicely. THANKS!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:42:44

yes, that is it. we have allied ingame NUMEROUS times and been nothing but polite to each other. outside of this you are rude.

am i perfect in my life? absolutely not, and i don't try and convince myself or anybody else that i am. but i *try* to be better. that is my moral high ground as you put it, yes.

this can be seen in my politeness to you even after your albeit joking rudeness to me, the end of which i have met. now i meet your rudeness in kind, regardless of any fluffing high ground or what you think in your life.

so now i can say i was joking about my rudeness, right, as you did yours, and we're supposed to be cool?

haha, we're friends now?

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:48:19

your proposition is denied tardamus

i await your next proposal

in reference to out ingame allies, this is a forum, nothing rides on anything i say here right now, so i do what i want. but when it comes to clan mates, allies, or ingame relations, thats when i get serious. there is a pretty massive difference, and one that i do not intend on changing any time soon.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:51:37

fair enough and in my private message to you i think i found a happy compromise for both of us.

but as for denied tardamus, now who is once again being hypocritical? so you time after time do wrong and do wrong again and then i meet you in kind, but i'm giving up my high ground? i can at least still claim high ground because i'm not continuously instigating it.

in fact, i would strongly argue i'm trying to resolve the issues at hand.

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:54:45

by definition, if you respond in kind, you are on a level moral field as me. it matters not "who started it." therefore you can NOT be on any type of high ground. thats basic!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

snawdog Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 20:59:22

/munches popcorn and awaits the next response(reads like a thrilla!!)
ICQ 364553524
msn

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 21:04:58

/grabs a handful of snaw's popcorn and sits down to watch "As The Earth Turns"
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 21:05:22

think of it this way: if you're anakin, you don't want me to have the high ground. and if you're a young obi wan kenobi i don't want you to have the high ground ;)

(anakin loses his arms and legs for obi wan having the high ground)

level ground is good for me :P

snawdog, last time i checked you had played/created a country in every single express game. is this still true, or did you you eventually miss one? :( I try to make amends and not argue for long, as i like friends not enemies. that is why i'm always polite to you! :)

i know, i know, i said fair enough, but again resolving :)

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 21:06:07

crazydave: Bold and the Beautiful.

Surprisingly enough, I'm the bold..

snawdog Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 21:09:59

eh, i moved to a new place and missed a couple sets..kinna bummed me.It was gettin kinna like being an undefeated sports team tho,the pressure to keep up was unbearable(tongue firmly in cheek).
ICQ 364553524
msn

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 21:11:49

haha

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 21:12:35

i was thouroughly impressed too bad it ended, i am always happy to see, and send a message and potentially ally the quality angelinaholie country :P

had a lot of good finishes as allies in the earlier express games, you and i :)

snawdog Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 21:15:31

heya CD..How goes it?
ICQ 364553524
msn

snawdog Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 21:16:08

braden : yes we did
ICQ 364553524
msn

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 22:12:23

It's pronounced kebert xela (ha! Schuck it Trebek!)

I don't think there's any one way to pronounce my nick - I've seen NOW, now, nowie, now-ep, now-erp, 3P, C-3P0 etc etc....but yeah, fordie's right on the hidden nick. It's always funny to see people who have seen it a hundred times figure out what it really means for the first time since it's apparently not incredibly obvious. :-D

Whatever you come up with though, I've been called worse, so have at it. :-)

Edited By: NOW3P on Oct 9th 2011, 22:14:32
See Original Post

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 22:28:25

ha, friend! i showed you. total burn.

i'll call you pewon from now on!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2011, 22:50:06

I don't know you,braden,but I already like you ;) good attitude is in short supply in FFA,as the majority have the "I'm tough,don't fk with me" attitude,its good to see people not running around chest pumpn :)
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 22:55:09

i am always down to make another friend, koh :)

i play in tko and my interest is to netgain- i get beat by a lot of better players, but i like to think i'm picking up on the idea that they so excel at :)

although i do believe/hope ford and i have worked out our issues, it's always nice to resolve differences :)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 9th 2011, 23:00:15

Well,you've got a friend here :) I've been gone since 04' but started playing Earth in 96' left after Mehul pulled the plug on FFA,and just got back in a week and half ago,I'm looking forward to gettn to know all the peeps that are new to me :)
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 23:26:35

started ninety nine when i was thirteen, twenty five now going on fourteen, i'll get there one of these days ;)

(maybe fourteen, may birthday with a september school start date, i consider it end of grade eight/start of grade nine when i got my home Bell internet for the first time!)

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 23:45:17

ha ha - I forgot about pewon! Haven't seen that in ages! Morwen used to call me that..although it coulda been because she just didn't know how to spell peon. Still not sure on that one.

fordie just likes to bluster and bellow a little bit - once he gets it out of his system, he's a pretty nice guy.

braden Game profile

Oct 9th 2011, 23:52:23

we i believe have come to an agreement via pm where i not be a douche and we can ultimately push each others buttons without having it be personal

kyle busch did after all take over marky marts all time nationwide wins lead, so now i can really hit him where it hurts :P

(and he was right i shouldn't have taken anything as serious, and i shouldn't have put that fluff on him, ricky bobby)

again with the interesting side notes, i peed my pants earlier today and i'm still wearing my pee pants now.

mrford Game profile

Oct 10th 2011, 1:09:56

i have a larger penis than all of you

its science
Swagger of a Chupacabra

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Oct 10th 2011, 4:57:43

this may make a bit of sense for me
I galleri, am still more epic than all of you :P

Nowepepepepepepeeeeeee will be by to confirm

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Oct 10th 2011, 6:43:52

Haha that is actually pretty clever I never woulda thought of demon. I will still prolly think now-three-pee when I see it tho lol.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 11th 2011, 0:07:36

I like now3p better - demon is fine, but there have been a few of those around through the years....never another now3p though.

I think if you google it, the only results that come up are from Earth and Earth related sites, so I stick with it.

Don't feel bad, only a dozen or so folks really ever knew what it went from the last 10 yrs or so before fordie went and splooged it all over the thread here...