Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2011, 1:17:54

No problem,don't come to the forums crying like a baby when a schmuck desides to take you out with what he has because you're to big to retal on,just saying!
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

blid

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2011, 4:19:34

I think the guys complaining about it ARE the "schmucks."

You can "police" however you want on your own though, but I think it's when you talk about a "police force" on the forums as if you're creating an alliance on an individual server that you may be running foul of the rules.

Lastly, what people say about joining the GDI... it mostly works!
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 5:49:34

you really think a police force hasnt been done before? lol

its what caused the "spirit of the rules" disaster, deletions for organized kill runs, and the new GDI rules.

if you havnt been here long then its excusable that you do not know, otherwise wtf. if you dont wanna get suicided for no reason, join GDI, otherwise there is no need for a "police force" and this is coming from one of the ring leaders of the last police force that almost ruined the server with admin interventions, deletions, and new rules.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2011, 6:18:25

Last time I played,04',o well,was worth a shot,for the record,not my idea,but I was really looking forward to it.
blid,if you need me,you know where t find me ;) and for an addition to the record,even if you're in GDI,they can still steal Tech and Cash from you
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

echlori Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 9:02:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Last time I played,04',

It's 2011 now, my dear.

shanelee Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 12:07:22

lol..

Deerhunter Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 12:24:38

Originally posted by mrford:
you really think a police force hasnt been done before? lol

its what caused the "spirit of the rules" disaster, deletions for organized kill runs, and the new GDI rules.

if you havnt been here long then its excusable that you do not know, otherwise wtf. if you dont wanna get suicided for no reason, join GDI, otherwise there is no need for a "police force" and this is coming from one of the ring leaders of the last police force that almost ruined the server with admin
interventions, deletions, and new rules.

Finally mrford accepts responsibility for his evil way and admits to ruining the server with his alliance. Mrford, it is time you pay. I want 6 buck and a pack of big red sent to my country insite. I expect the same sent to every other non offending country. If there ever was a legit police force here, trust me, i would run it. However, i do not see the need for one ATM.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

shanelee Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 13:23:31

Seriously, I can't understand what is legit police for?

What it mean for actually?

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2011, 18:03:01

i said almost. i haven't played express for quite some time Deerhunter.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 7th 2011, 4:20:37

I can't say I'm necessarily against the idea, other than the fact that it is a pretty blatant violation of the server's rules and spirit.

I get the whole vigilante justice instinct...but this server is not the place for that type of thing. It sucks that hapless netters get picked on but this is, and should remain, an individual play server.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2011, 5:00:04

Tell that to Marco,he just got killed by a team effort by same guy from last set.
(•_•)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2011, 5:01:21

And his friend,#100 and #46
(•_•)

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2011, 5:21:29

you cant get killed if you are in GDI and dont do anything stupid. period.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 7th 2011, 7:14:59

Yes - and those countries should likely be deleted too, assuming there was out of game coordination and not just random folks who read this thread and decided to have a little giggle at his expense.....I can't say the thought didn't cross my mind as well when he posted his country #.

bertz Game profile

Oct 7th 2011, 7:52:54

I guess because he posted his country number. lol

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2011, 17:30:16

Lol,ya,and it took 3 of them to kill me all while I almost killed one of them,was fun :)
(•_•)

Fatty Game profile

Oct 7th 2011, 18:15:25

Never seen a schnmuck in this game.

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 7th 2011, 19:16:56

Me either,they're running countries thou
(•_•)

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 7:26:57

Originally posted by Fatty:
Never seen a schnmuck in this game.

need a mirror?

Fsc Game profile

Oct 10th 2011, 18:07:49

MilitantOrgy Game profile

Oct 10th 2011, 21:47:14

*confused* if you cant stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. This server is for people with the kahonies to play it, and if you dont choose to join GDI, expect to get randomly spanked.. And if you are in GDI, and you hit someone multiple times, expect someone to suicide on ya. Don't like it, play on a different server. We don't need a "police". The only police is the game admins

blid

EE Patron

Oct 10th 2011, 21:51:21

I really think it's stupid how people will ruin someone's set for no reason just because they didn't join the GDI... as if that somehow makes it cool to fluff them over. That said, I just join the GDI and all is good...
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 11th 2011, 0:17:31

compensation, blid

If their balls had dropped yet, they'd look for a fight instead of a massacre. If you don't join GDI, you are running at your own risk. In the same breath, if the best you can do is pick on a netter to try and feel tough, you won't have my ear for your thoughts on how this game should work.

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 11th 2011, 3:20:03

Short resets => small investment of time => low opportunity cost for suiciding

It's simple! Express is great because of the short rounds, but it's a double-edged sword since a suicider is never squandering more than 5 days of effort. GDI, folks.
-take off every sig.