Verified:

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 19th 2011, 16:29:00

Watertowers:

This board is not meant for your theories regarding race and ethnicity. There are, in fact, boards dedicated for people like yourself to share and discuss common ideals and tribulations. In addition, there are many groups throughout the world that hold meetings and conventions to further awareness for the topics that you have posted here, and to other non-General Talk boards. My guess is, these outlets are either unavailable to you, you have not established the courage to attend/visit them, or you have not mentally come to terms with the kind of person that you have grown to become.
Nevertheless, I have reported and will continue to report any post/thread of yours that I find to be inappropriate for these game boards. You have already received a delete-all from the game administrators, and yet continue to post the same related material. This message is simply to inform you that your threads of this nature will not be tolerated and I am the person reporting them.

Best of luck.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Sep 19th 2011, 16:56:53

+1 primey

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 19th 2011, 21:29:44

Prime just got a little bit cooler in my book.

legion Game profile

Sep 20th 2011, 2:11:16

Negative, he went down from 0 in mine
Nobody puts baby in a corner

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 20th 2011, 10:53:09

HAHAHA I guess it MUST be in the genes. LOL
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Sep 20th 2011, 11:30:08

some of us enjoyed reading opinions and thoughts other than what we were told to believe :(

apparently we're the minority :(

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 20th 2011, 13:49:06

I don't mind other opinions - but if I want stuff of the calibre of what watertowers believes, I'll just go read some youtube comments.

Sauron NBK Game profile

Sep 20th 2011, 16:51:02

Seems like wt is starting to gather a following... Sounds an awful lot like a cult. Maybe you guys should dress in white sheets and ride around on horseback. Oh wait....

braden Game profile

Sep 20th 2011, 19:13:02

the one started by democrats to keep the freed black man down? no thank you.

Dibs Ludicrous Game profile

Sep 22nd 2011, 8:37:02

ahh, so that's where my troll food went. it got flushed by some dictator who can't stand free speech.
There are no messages in your Inbox.
Elvis has left the building.

iNouda Game profile

Sep 22nd 2011, 15:07:22

It's kind of a waste to delete all his posts. He was the only remotely interesting poster on the GT boards...where am I gonna get my lulz now? :(

legion Game profile

Sep 22nd 2011, 19:12:31

Agreed

Terror Game profile

Sep 26th 2011, 22:27:54

I think some of us occasionally have interesting contributions. In general, I despise watertowers' point of view. I can hardly believe he lives with people in his RL community who subscribe to his wildly negative take on the human race, but I object to censoring him.

If watertowers actually converts someone here to his doctrine of hatred and bigotry then so be it. I'd rather see that than have people go on not knowing that racism like that is alive and well in the world.

Censorship leads to ignorance. Ignorance leads to fear. And of course fear leads to the Dark Side.

Sep 26th 2011, 22:52:56

hmm, reminds me that i haven't played RTCW in a long time. wonder if it still works on my xbox.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 27th 2011, 3:03:58

Terror - I think it's not so much censorship as it is the community speaking as a whole that we have no interest in that type of thing here. I guess you can place whatever semantics you like on it, but given the freedoms he was given in posting inappropriate material on unrelated threads, you would be hard-pressed to get an agreement out of me that he was censored in any way, especially considering he was warned by administrators on multiple occasions.

So far as I understand, the ban was only handed down after several requests from admins to leave the continuous unrelated rhetoric out of his posts, and he continued to ignore those requests.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 27th 2011, 16:17:40

If this forum is your educational facility to understanding the outside world, you have bigger problems than being censored.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 27th 2011, 19:36:02

Originally posted by Primeval:
If this forum is your educational facility to understanding the outside world, you have bigger problems than being censored.

+1

Sep 27th 2011, 21:40:46

lol, i suppose that your idea of understanding the outside world is to cough up a bunch of money to an organized union for filling your head with a bunch of acceptable propaganda so that your brain doesn't have to break a sweat.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 27th 2011, 23:06:21

Or just not getting the basis for his opinions from inter-ma-net trollz?

Terror Game profile

Sep 27th 2011, 23:17:41

For watertowers to hijack other threads with his propaganda is definitely rude and if done to excess warrants sanction by admins. If he floods the board with too many topics, that is also a problem. I concede that I am not active enough to see all that he does, so if he is indeed doing these things then he deserves to be kicked. However, I don't see him doing that--nor have I seen him level a direct attack on any other member. Make no mistake, I am not a white supremest, but I do from time to time agree with some part of the things he says.

If he consistently hijacks other people's topics then kick him out. If it's just a question of people not liking his point of view on topics that he starts, then people here just need to follow the simple age old rule--don't feed the trolls.

I'd like to think I have the right to respectfully present ideas outside the mainstream without fear of being banned, but in order to maintain that freedom for myself, I have to defend the rights of a total S.O.B. like watertowers.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 0:52:20

I think you probably didn't see a lot of it because the admins chose to delete a good majority of his posts/threads. If you check AT, I think there is still a thread or two remaining which he continually took off track, despite requests from posters and admins to stop doing so.

I honestly don't believe he was banned for being a racist little turd....I think he was banned for being a disruptive poster with no respect for the posting rules of any given forum he posted on.

Sep 28th 2011, 2:09:12

Originally posted by NOW3P:
Or just not getting the basis for his opinions from inter-ma-net trollz?

naw, i'm fairly certain that Primevil thinks that the academia union nuttz can provide a solution, even though they have to strike just to force a dispute into their favor.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 2:55:42

Could be. I'm just not going to make that assumption based on anything I've seen here.

Terror Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 3:45:03

I'll take your word on that. He was not my dear friend. Hopefully future people with wildly offensive viewpoints can maintain decorum so we can be properly entertained :-P

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 4:02:23

In my experience, the two are usually mutually exclusive from each other...but I guess we can hope, eh?

Terror Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 4:08:53

You are not wrong.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Sep 28th 2011, 15:41:09

I'm not debating the issues and ideas he was attempting to discuss. Nor am I playing into troll attempts.

His topics have no place on this game's boards. Admins felt it was necessary to delete and ban. Time to let it go and move on.

Fsc Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 16:49:06

legion Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 17:21:54

bollocks

Sep 30th 2011, 15:45:42

this is the General Talk forum though. did he get banned for posting non-game related stuff in the other forums? hmm, i can't remember if he used offensive language. know he thumped the bible a bit.

Terror Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 20:18:40

In general, I would rather not see prohibitions on free speech, and I think the admins know that most people feel that way, but I also know that if I were an admin and there was a contributor who frequently offended other people and didn't change the behavior after a fair warning, I wouldn't want to deal with him at all on any board. Free speech is nice and everything, but when it comes down to it, the admins don't get paid enough to deal with people who cause them headaches. I imagine the admins would also support the notion that anyone who feels they are being overcharged for the service being provided can take their business elsewhere.

Sep 30th 2011, 20:50:06

people who let themselves get offended by a bunch of words are people who are not capable of tolerance and have no reason to be respected because they really ain't doing anything except responding to instinct like any decent animal would.

Sep 30th 2011, 20:54:14

neener, neener, neener.

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 22:02:29

I don't think his opinions were relevant enough to offend anyone. I'm sure it was more that he insisted on making a nuisance of himself than anything.

Terror Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 2:59:19

I can read between the lines on your second to last post Dibs, and I totally agree and absolutely approve of that post.

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 6:42:29

You'll give yourself headaches trying to read between the lines of Dibs' posts....I don't recommend it without heavy adult supervision and a 5th of Jack.

Watertowers

Oct 6th 2011, 10:55:15

I thank everyone who supported me or my capacity to post during this time.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2011, 12:20:14

I'm not entirely sure everyone supports your "capacity" to post on the forums, but I'm sure everyone supports your "right/privilege" to do so.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 7th 2011, 7:06:10

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I'm not entirely sure anyone supports your "capacity" to post on the forums, but I'm sure everyone supports your "right/privilege" to do so*.

*as long as you post within forum guidelines.

Fixed that up for ya Cerb.