Verified:

KingKaosKnows

Oct 5th 2011, 3:00:28

I agree
Evo whines like a rich spoiled brat.

OMG PDM grabbed us and the grabber has too much defense!!!! Lets whine in AT.

OMG untaggeds are suiciding us!!!! Let's whine in AT.

OMG LaF detagger that we farmed hit us back!!!!! Let's whine in AT.

OMG LaF dropped their countries and won ANW!!!!! Let's whine in AT.

For fluffs sake, I don't like Laf at all, but when I was a ninja suicider, they managed to do something about us in game, and didn't whine this much.

If you don't like it, do something about it, spare us the children drama.

bertz Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 3:10:29

is Evo not doing something out of it? hmmmm.

but hey, there's fun in whining!

Seren Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 3:13:32

Originally posted by KingKaosKnows:
I agree
Evo whines like a rich spoiled brat.

OMG PDM grabbed us and the grabber has too much defense!!!! Lets whine in AT.

OMG untaggeds are suiciding us!!!! Let's whine in AT.

OMG LaF detagger that we farmed hit us back!!!!! Let's whine in AT.

OMG LaF dropped their countries and won ANW!!!!! Let's whine in AT.

For fluffs sake, I don't like Laf at all, but when I was a ninja suicider, they managed to do something about us in game, and didn't whine this much.

If you don't like it, do something about it, spare us the children drama.

1. Grabbing someone and then jumping to avoid a retal simply wastes time on both sides, I don't like buying up 15M jets to retal someone but I will for 10kA. The PDMer doesn't benefit and we don't either.
2. Suicider who was Laf's head of war and who threatened to suicide on evo.
3. Still within the time window that Laf would be responsible for their actions, per our pact
4. Dropping countries, I think we have every right to point out that they dropped two countries to win ANW.

KingKaosKnows

Oct 5th 2011, 3:17:57

1. Last set when I joined alliance server, PDM grabbed Osso and Evo whined like hell, so I was thinking PDM were like Imag/sol aka not enforcing L:L, but big whoops they do, and figures the country had not jumped networth at all, it was a country with varely no offense that managed to break one of the fattest countries in evo.

It was a minor issue at best (a topfeed with a country with 90% of its military as defense), and yet you people blew it out of proportion :/

2. Suiciders like to get publicity, if you whine they win, if the suiciders were sent by LaF, then you need to prove it or shut up.

3. Depends, Evo initiated the exchange and attacked a country that was capable to retal, with is the definition of a Retard making a mistake.

4. Is the only one that I'll completely give you, but it isn't against the rules, as far I can tell they didn't break any game rules, just the comunity moral ones, but HEY IS LAF!!!

Edited By: KingKaosKnows on Oct 5th 2011, 3:35:37. Reason: better
See Original Post

mdemon Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 3:42:06

Seren's fluffy attitude changed after war was mention... So much for the:

"I'm confident that if it comes down to it evo can easily outwar Laf."

all bark and no bite ... pls no more whining

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2011, 3:50:22

Its Drma Pang!

Drama= good

It means people care!

encourage these threads:)

Z is #1

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:02:16

====================
TROLL LINE

Everybody posting above it were trolled
-take off every sig.

Marco Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:09:24

Every Evo-Laf makes me dislike evo more and more.

Anoniem you are one hell of a mouth piece. I've never known someone who could anger me with words alone. Congratulations.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:11:04

Every Evo-LaF makes me dislike HAN more and more.

I don't know why....

bertz Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:12:40

the more you hate, the more you love :P

Marco Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:14:57

Btw my only dislike of Evo directly stems from Anoniems mouth

Samx2

Oct 5th 2011, 4:44:32

the more you love, the more you want to have sex.

the more you have sex, the more you have kids.

the more you have kids, the more earth will get new players.

the point is : love can improve earthempires than anything else.
Pang and qzul should start first, by love have sex each other.
We need an example to follow.

Samx2

Oct 5th 2011, 4:45:05

the more you love, the more you want to have sex.

the more you have sex, the more you have kids.

the more you have kids, the more earth will get new players.

the point is : love can improve earthempires than anything else.
Pang and qzul should start first, by love and have sex each other.
We need an example to follow

bertz Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:46:15

Why not include Slag?

Samx2

Oct 5th 2011, 4:47:15

3 way lover, can cause a huuugggeeee problemo, although more exciting.

Samx2

Oct 5th 2011, 4:50:20

but.... agreed. Whoever got the kid first.. should name his kid , dagga.

why such a strange name ? because have no mom , the baby's first word is daddy gagagaga

Edited By: Samx2 on Oct 5th 2011, 4:54:00
See Original Post

mrford Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 4:52:55

Originally posted by Marco:

hes actually kinda cute. if you ignore him, he goes even crazier than if you respond to him. his wild and unfounded fluff spewings, most of which are of a personal manner and have nothing to do with the game, are pretty funny when you think of what a sad individual it makes him look like. its interesting to wonder what emasculates him IRL to the point he has to be this aggressive and obnoxious constantly here.

i mean, in IRC just today (the first time i been there in over a week mind you) he followed me around and tried to but into my conversations for at least 30 minutes with petty little insults like "you have no friends" and something about a community college education, and i ignored him. then, after he began yapping like a little dog at others i decided to give in and have a fun little fluff fight with him. you should see him follow the LaF players around the rooms. however, once i latched onto a point he was arguing with someone else and attempted to weigh in, he lashed out yapping about how he wasn't talking to me and didnt really care. i found the irony almost too much to handle.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 5th 2011, 4:55:39
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Revolver Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 5:25:36

Originally posted by anoniem:
Detags in the past 6 days from LaF:
Date/Time (Local) Country Old Tag New Tag
Oct/05/11 0:00:03 DENMARK (#536) LaF none
Oct/05/11 0:00:03 Active Countries (#732) LaF none
Oct/02/11 23:15:03 IfeelLIKEdancingATL (#817) LaF none
Sep/29/11 14:40:03 I LOVE OCTOMOM (#307) LaF none
Sep/29/11 6:40:03 SB in Genovese (#1035) LaF none
Sep/28/11 23:35:03 Wish you had my Hanlong (#382) LaF none

ironically one of the countries that was detagged right at the end was called active countries. it's got so much iron in it i bet solidsnake feels like popeye.

good lord. You have such a complex of inferiority when it is about SS that someone would wonder how much you can admire the guy.

dagga Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 5:30:46

I'm more concerned about the rise in networth every set and how easy it is to netgain. Maybe if we had clan-based war decs you two would have the motivation to duel it out next set?

What's the point in scoring a war win though, when the game doesn't credit it.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

echlori Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 5:30:48

Originally posted by Marco:

My only dislike of you directly stems from your mouth, Marco.

Jiman Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 5:52:25

Laf vs Evo would be an interesting war to watch.

tryout Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 6:47:43

at least they wont be dropping members

Marco Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 7:07:26

Thats nice echlori, although I assure you, your opinion is no doubt based upon the spewings of anoniem, I would like evo, if not for him. My conversations with others from evo have been rather pleasant. However your welcome to your opinions. I'm such a terrible guy, letting my country get farmed for fa and accepting apology letters in place of fa.

Youre entitled to your opinion though, I dont like bullies, there is none worse then anoniem. I have a reason for my dislike. Care to share yours, since my mouth is so terrible?

diez Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 7:17:34

evo marco > rival marco

jajajajaja

Marco Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 7:46:45

At least by 10 diez

Erian Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 8:41:55

Originally posted by dagga:
I'm more concerned about the rise in networth every set and how easy it is to netgain. Maybe if we had clan-based war decs you two would have the motivation to duel it out next set?

+1

(omg I +1-ed dagga!)

PaleMoon Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 8:47:04

+1+1 to stupidly rising networths...

Plus I like these Evo - Laf threads; they make me happy that I avoid the forums unless I need to make bonus posts. :-)
"imo the true issue over there is and always has been palemoon." - Vic (Mr. Clear)

La Famiglia

Revolver Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 9:04:32

Originally posted by Erian:
Originally posted by dagga:

+1

(omg I +1-ed dagga!)

You should be embarassed! :)

TNTroXxor Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 9:13:18

Evo and laf should stop jerking off in public and war next set
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 9:14:24

1. Last set when I joined alliance server, PDM grabbed Osso and Evo whined like hell, so I was thinking PDM were like Imag/sol aka not enforcing L:L, but big whoops they do, and figures the country had not jumped networth at all, it was a country with varely no offense that managed to break one of the fattest countries in evo.

The fact is it could create a vicious cycle. If PDM/EVO didn't want to end up at odds with each other then it was best to come up with an amicable solution.
Especially, considering that PDM had promised to put any countries >50k land on a DNH, so please get a clue before you start running your mouth about matters you clearly know nothing about.

If you don't like my whining. Save yourself the trouble by NOT reading it and NOT commenting on it.

Is it that so hard for you?
re(ally)tired

grimjoww Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 10:02:02

i smell war... *builds a war country*

ebola Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 11:34:33

sorry

KingKaosKnows

Oct 5th 2011, 12:35:23

The fact is it could create a vicious cycle. If PDM/EVO didn't want to end up at odds with each other then it was best to come up with an amicable solution.
Especially, considering that PDM had promised to put any countries >50k land on a DNH, so please get a clue before you start running your mouth about matters you clearly know nothing about.

If you don't like my whining. Save yourself the trouble by NOT reading it and NOT commenting on it.

Is it that so hard for you?

Yet you went and posted all over AT complaining about the issue, now I know PDM likes to do FA in AT, so maybe that was the reason, nevertheless at the time Evo reacted like an all jetter had done a stock hit on them when it was probably a new player hitting a very FAT country in his score list.

But whatever dude, I don't know what was the deal with PDM that set, and since you were love tapping each other this set the situation shouldn't be hostile at all right?

Also seems like your other post was killed; so maybe is the return of the nazy mods.

To answer the issue about LT.

Last set Evo had a well know suicider in their ranks, if that suicider had not done what he did and played normaly, would anyone have any valid reasons to complain to evo leadership?

The answer is NO.

You can't just start to complain because a past suicider decided to join the ranks of an alliance, just like you can't complain if a leader in alliance X takes a set off, and decides to suicide.

LaF is not responsible for what LT did that set, and sometimes the only way to vent some anger is to play solo for a set and suicide on the people you dislike, I did just that in mehuls game every so often.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 13:00:32

i tried to contact TAN and Detmer via private messages. PDM brought the issue to AT, not I.

What well known suicider did EVO have in their ranks? if the person is well know why don't you just state his nickname and stop beating around the bush?

It's people like you and LT that have something incredibly wrong with your mindsets. What is evo played untagged all set and suicided on LaF just because we want to vent some anger against people we dislike? Like i said these things turn into vicious cycles. If I suicided on LaF as an untagged and qzjul or yank knew about it - do you think they would let me back into Evo? no. that's the difference between evo and laf.

You can have your ill-informed opinions all you like, but in the cold light of day this does not have anything to do with you, so I'll reiterate: if you don't like my so called "whining" then don't waste your time reading it, and certainly don't waste your time replying to "whiny" threads that aren't addressed to you.
re(ally)tired

danzigrules Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 13:11:36

The only thing evo is good for is crying like little fluffes.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 13:15:58

yes, i've heard that already. anything else?
re(ally)tired

Kingme Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 13:27:55

yes, i've heard that already. anything else?

you smell?

diez Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 13:30:47

I find hate posts funny, especially coming from people from tags less than half our ANW and less than a quarter of our TNW.

Anyway, evo and laf are netting tags. Netting is how we do our "war".

Diez out.

dagga Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 13:48:34

A 3500 turn restart that spent 1500 turns fighting gets 60m NW?

Bullfluff.

This game needs tweaking before the hardest thing you do in a reset is deciding a country name.
signatures are stupid.
Months since LaF netgained: 22

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 14:00:37

Dagga does bring up a valid point. The game has no scoring system with the weight of TNW and ANW for alliances whose membership is mostly geared towards warfare.

I say that because I am constantly amused by posts coming from people who happen to be members of alliances either mostly geared towards warfare, or smaller alliances who have no ambition to make something of themselves.

In either case, these people have no business posting on threads whose topic is pointed towards THE top 2 netting alliances--especially if they claim to not like the constant trolling. NO ONE will ever remember the accomplishments of your alliances. NO ONE will care how many civilians you've killed or how many countries you've destroyed or why your alliance decided to hit that other alliance.

Because whenever a new player comes along, trying to decide the best alliance to join, this player is not going to find any record whatsoever of your alliance's "accomplishments". He/she may ask about who is warring or netting, but that will be the extent of his/her inquiry. All this new player will be able to find are records of which alliance won ANW, TNW, Membership, or a combination of the three. Because that's an extension of the main purpose of this game: to obtain the highest networth possible. Warring is only a means to an end.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 14:04:38

BTW, my country was also a restart, right in the middle of the reset. I used 2,887 turns, and obtained $87,322,069 nw.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Rockman Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 14:25:00

Originally posted by NukEvil:
Dagga does bring up a valid point. The game has no scoring system with the weight of TNW and ANW for alliances whose membership is mostly geared towards warfare.

Or to put it more succinctly than you did in the rest of your post....

Occam's razor. Simplest explanation is that the goal is networth, not warfare. So this isn't a war game.

Deerhunter Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 14:36:03

"congratulations to laf for being douchebags" Seriously? As if this was something new or even worth noting? Thats like saying humans breath air. We all know it so why mention it? Yes, laf is D-baggs.
Ya, tho i walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I shall fear no retals,
Cause i have the biggest, baddest, and toughest country in the valley!

Lord Tarnava Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 16:48:48

Lol I love how all of Evo is just publically stating I suicided with no proof(sorry guys play times don't match really, I play random times throughout the whole day) and despite my repeated requests for proof and denying the accusations. I guess if you yell it often and loud enough it becomes truth?

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2011, 17:09:33

The goal of this game, and Earth, was to achieve the highest networth. Average NW is just something for smaller alliances to shoot for because they couldn't beat bigger alliances in TNW (just do to the numbers). With the game in the shape it is now, the formally smaller alliances are actually some of the bigger alliances...

I guess the only way for Evo to negate LaF dropping people to boost their ANW is to also drop people. Either way the best ANW wins. Whether or not its your top 30 players or all 50...

Ideally an alliance wouldn't drop anyone however when players have control over who is and who isn't in the tag this will always happen.

And besides all that what's to stop people from detagging themselves to help the alliance get ANW? Don't complain about which you cannot control, instead control what you can and make the best of it.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2011, 17:17:53

duplicate post

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 5th 2011, 18:17:33

Originally posted by Lord Tarnava:
Lol I love how all of Evo is just publically stating I suicided with no proof(sorry guys play times don't match really, I play random times throughout the whole day) and despite my repeated requests for proof and denying the accusations. I guess if you yell it often and loud enough it becomes truth?

We have a pretty clear precedent for what happens when cheaters deny their previous actions. I suggest shutting up for a while.

KingKaosKnows

Oct 5th 2011, 18:32:01

WTF...

Since when suiciding = cheating?

Playing solo to have revenge isn't cheating, someone needs to remind Evo that suiciding isn't a crime.

And until LT does something to evo under the LaF tag, you will have to live with it or don't pact LaF until they kick him.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 18:34:57

cheating = multiple accounts.

Slagpit, made no mistake in his post.

i think you should tag laf and become their official spokesperson.
re(ally)tired

Sir Balin Game profile

Oct 5th 2011, 19:36:39

Originally posted by NukEvil:
BTW, my country was also a restart, right in the middle of the reset. I used 2,887 turns, and obtained $87,322,069 nw.

Were you the one that self-deleted after getting nailed for over-retalling, then restarted? :P