Verified:

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:20:13

Originally posted by Samx2:
oh well,... The questions such as "why Evo triple tap an untag that is capable to retal,.. then cry when the untag hit back" ... is also never get the answer.

i'm talking about the last round (the round that came before this round!)

Edited By: anoniem on Oct 4th 2011, 20:36:15
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:21:34

and if you are really trying to be a dumbass, we can agree to let a mod/admin to look into this. the ops are there.

what purpose is there to lie about a failed spy op? i'm also almost certain you guys even have the op in the evo site lol
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:22:04

http://tinyurl.com/6bo85nq

Same to you, hanshlong.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:22:50

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Same to you, hanshlong.

you got to be kidding me.

i challenge you to let a admin look into this matter if you really want to play this game.

if you just want to play dumb, i really can't stop you though

and kj happened to lose 1k nw when he lost 3k spies. you can do that also? :P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:23:38

Same to you, hanshlong.

You realize he isn't lying about this I assume... and you are just trolling?

Again anon raging... you need a break :P

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:24:33

Yeah, I'm trolling. I don't really care about the spyop.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:24:34

teach sam how to read then

kekekekeke±
re(ally)tired

highrock Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:25:09

formerly Viola MD

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 20:25:24

For everyone that read this thread, hopefully its entertaining.

Sorry if there is some lack of information in here. We will release a trilogy story book regarding this situation.

For a long time earth player, there will be a 30% discount.

So,... Stay tune for the release date.

Thank you.

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:25:29

nice to know you are in full retard mode ;P
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

locket Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:27:01

Originally posted by anoniem:
teach sam how to read then

kekekekeke±

His first language isn't english if you didn't notice. So that is just ONE of the reasons for how your conversation with him has gone. But keep on keeping on anon.

Erian Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:27:06

lol, I'm happy you guys are here. Without dagga around, AT would have been boring otherwise.

3 cheers to trolling!

Horray! Horray! Horray!

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:29:05

so dumb *sigh*
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:29:16

I did fail an op on Hanlong, what the idiot fails to mention is that it was AFTER he had been grabbed, as I was looking to see if he had stock at home when he was grabbed (he did, some 8xxM bushels lol).

Obviously Hanlong will not be punished for sharing my country number on the forums by his buddy pang.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:30:56

How am i supposed to ascertain whether somebody's mother tongue is English or not?
i've posted several times what reset i'm talking about, yet he keeps harping on about this reset, so clearly there is something wrong, and it is not the fact that English isn't his first language.

keep posting locket. i enjoy your company.
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:31:15

what's the purpose of this thread again?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Erian Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:32:54

The purpose of this thread is to prove that LaF is evil and Evo has STRONG HEART. That is all.

locket Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:33:45

yeah.. what is the difference ? my mother language is not english :P

For anon. From earlier in the thread.

Chewi Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:33:51

oh well,... The questions such as "why Evo triple tap an untag that is capable to retal,.. then cry when the untag hit back" ... is also never get the answer.

seriously, you can't be that stupid? for the last fluffing time i'm talking about the last round (YOU KNOW THE ROUND THAT CAME BEFORE THIS ONE).

Do you have any proof of him suiciding? KJ was rambling on about LT suiciding but offered no proof.

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 20:36:14

How am i supposed to ascertain whether somebody's mother tongue is English or not?
i've posted several times what reset i'm talking about, yet he keeps harping on about this reset, so clearly there is something wrong, and it is not the fact that English isn't his first language.

I do believe you like to talk with the mighty "something wrong" , trust me, it will be an endless and entertaining conversation.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:37:55

i've amended my post for samx2, as i didn't see his original post questioning the difference.

i don't know what his latest post relates to, so i'll leave it.
re(ally)tired

Tertius Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 4th 2011, 20:39:29

Why are spy ops news at all? There are players in LaF and Evo who spy each other out of curiosity. It's happened to me before and it's usually no big deal.

I also really doubt that KJ would share that spy op with dagga or encourage someone else to grab a Laffer seeing as how two sets ago (I think) MrFord spy op'd KJ and then posted it in IRC for all to see, and we all know how lame that is, so why would he then turn around and do the same thing? Especially if his op was indeed after the attack, which from your own posting it looks like his NW decreased a few minutes after the hit, so that seems to solve that problem.

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:39:45

MUST HAVE STRONG HEART
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:41:23

CAJUNGA COJONES ARE MORE IMPORTANT TO EVO THAN HEART
re(ally)tired

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 20:44:38

whats the meaning of cajunga cojones ?

Seren Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:47:17

Hanlong, last reset you told me in irc that you collect market data on evo countries, including my own (and you posted my fail stock on irc). Don't see why you're complaining about an evo country spying you...

Now if they had grabbed/harm oped you then you should contacted our FAs, but seeing as they didn't... all that resulted was KJ losing 1k nw O_O I'm sure SOL/whatever clan has people that can easily spy you without having to ask KJ with his 4 SPAL to do it.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:50:12

cajunga = massive/big
cojones = balls/testicles

lol
re(ally)tired

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 20:55:43

i have to agree with anoniem on this one. Cajunga cojones definetly is more important than heart.

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:59:49

Originally posted by Seren:
Hanlong, last reset you told me in irc that you collect market data on evo countries, including my own (and you posted my fail stock on irc). Don't see why you're complaining about an evo country spying you...

Now if they had grabbed/harm oped you then you should contacted our FAs, but seeing as they didn't... all that resulted was KJ losing 1k nw O_O I'm sure SOL/whatever clan has people that can easily spy you without having to ask KJ with his 4 SPAL to do it.

Obviously the complaint isnt about the spy op, its about spying him to get him suicided....

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:00:22

i didn't complain about it

where did i complain about it?

i just was refuting anoniem saying kj didn't spy me because of his SPAL was 4 =) go reread everything i wrote
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:08:06

Originally posted by SolidSnake:

Obviously the complaint isnt about the spy op, its about spying him to get him suicided....

look at the networth changes dumb dumb
re(ally)tired

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:33:08

Originally posted by hanlong:

*shrugs*
Hey, if you really want to get the admins involved, we could also ask them to confirm all the FA packages received by your country, as well as certain other LaF countries. I'm sure you'd enjoy that.

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:35:12

Originally posted by hanlong:

*shrugs*
Hey, if you really want to get the admins involved, we could also ask them to confirm all the FA packages received by your country, as well as certain other LaF countries. I'm sure you'd enjoy that.

i would actually ;P i already explained everything you need to know.

apparently reading comprehension is in short supply here, but this is a flame/troll thread so i'm not surprised
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:37:23

and i thought we said all FA packages should be made public so we can scrutinize when we had this same debate like 4 resets ago.

we love to see all the FA sent to/from evo countries. we all have nothing to hide anyways =)

i can save you the trouble and post all the FA packages sent to/from my country if you really cared that much
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

MR BUTTMAN

Oct 4th 2011, 21:38:06

hey dudes

highrock Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:41:43

yes i would agree all FA packages should be made public.
formerly Viola MD

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:45:10

the only FA packages evo have sent to evo this set are to restarts/late starts and there was one instance where one member paid another due to a fluff-up in retals.

re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:46:45

i never said there was any big deal, i was just inferring it shuold just be public in the first place so we won't have stupid debates =)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Seren Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:51:45

GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGGOGOGOGO

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:53:23

All the FA sent to Hanlong is pretty damn public already... crazy land FA.... heh

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 21:58:05

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
All the FA sent to Hanlong is pretty damn public already... crazy land FA.... heh

do some math before you speak out

OR DO IT FROM THE STRONG HEART
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 22:10:56

No need for math, you get fed crazy land by a guy who then came and messed with Evo a bit... you do the STRONG HEART.

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Oct 4th 2011, 22:13:09

Wow, didn't even notice that. That's pretty damn pathetic.

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 22:14:51

BUT IT HAS STRONG HEART
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 22:19:14

you wouldnt have STRONG heart if you shoved 20 bull hearts up your bum

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 22:21:36

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
you wouldnt have STRONG heart if you shoved 20 bull hearts up your bum

nope, because all that would happen is me giving you a cleveland steamer with the 20 bull hearts
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Erian Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 22:26:05

OMG hlw, that's gross! Even in a KJ thread...

Oh well, perhaps not. I guess it's par for the KJ course...

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 22:28:46

we;ve got bigger things to worry about than our petty arguments:
http://forums.earthempires.com/...;z=in-route-error-mistake
re(ally)tired

Bater Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 22:31:46

I've always found KJ charming.

UBer Bu Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 22:32:05

Evo and LaF should both have STRONG HEART country themes next set!
-take off every sig.