Illuminati X
Division: EoS

grimjoww Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 15:32:53

more LAF detaggers..

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 15:52:28

Nah...no LaF detaggers since Oct 2.

However, allow me to point out the number of detagged countries since midnight, September 21 (2 weeks before end of set):

LaF: 6
Evo: 2

In Evo's case, 1 was due to the fact that a tag admin wasn't able to get online in time to detag before the cut-off, and the other one was due to a member getting mad because someone changed his display name insite (he self-deleted).

I'd like to hear LaF's reasons for detagging their countries.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

H4xOr WaNgEr Game profile

Forum Moderator

Oct 4th 2011, 15:57:07

What makes you so confident that we've detagged them?

BobbyATA Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 16:05:06

"and the other one was due to a member getting mad because someone changed his display name insite (he self-deleted)."

I want to hear this story lol!

ViLSE Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 16:05:45

It wouldnt make as much fun trash talk otherwise H4x so of course he has to assume the worst possible! :)

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 16:10:24

most of the guys who were "detagged" self-deleted. i can give you an example of one guy who i asked what happened (i sent him a text since he didn't even login to our site for weeks)

"Been working crazy hours at work last couple weeks. Didn't have a chance to log in and play at all."

was what he said. if he is busy with rl and deleted his country i don't know what we can do from an alliance leader perspective but to accept it since we have no control of people self-detagging themselves, nor would i enforce a policy of not respecting people who need to focus on rl

you make it seem like we detagged selective people but the reality is we don't necessarily control everything in regards to that.
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 16:14:40

actually here's another convo

"Unfortunately, I missed about 2 weeks worth of turns this set. In fact one of those weeks was last week. Should I just drop from the alliance instead of bringing the avg down even further? I barely have crap for stock (maybe 120mil at the moment)."

since that guy asked and didn't delete himself first, i asked him to stay in the tag (and he is in the tag, and currently like one of our lowest nw dudes).

given my choice, i would tell them to stay in the tag and squeeze as much nw as he can for the sake of competition.

i am well aware we can drop down to our top 10 countries and take ANW, but that's just lame.

also i've been pretty MIA in recent times, so i didn't keep track of every case, but i know for a fact a majority of the guys who left our tag self-deleted themselves on their own free will before consulting a LaF leader as i know of.

and i forgot to mention, it's one helluva close race. i don't know why kj likes to prematurely ejaculate but this one isn't over yet for either side =) i wouldn't put my money down on either evo or laf tbh cuz its that close =)

Edited By: hanlong on Oct 4th 2011, 16:18:44
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

tryout Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 17:04:40

LaF are lucky they have hanlong.

highrock Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 17:51:03

i will now open up bidding to Laf and Evo for the rights to have my country in their tag for this reset to win ANW.

bidding starts at 20k acres for next reset.
formerly Viola MD

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 18:16:43

i'll pay you 20k acres if you tag over.

but i'll pay you 30k acres if send me FA.
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 18:19:10

Originally posted by hanlong:

and i forgot to mention, it's one helluva close race. i don't know why kj likes to prematurely ejaculate but this one isn't over yet for either side =) i wouldn't put my money down on either evo or laf tbh cuz its that close =)

tell me about it. i've still got an excess of 7 members that i can detag and give evo the triple crown.
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 18:35:23

Originally posted by anoniem:

tell me about it. i've still got an excess of 7 members that i can detag and give evo the triple crown.

just like last reset where you guys added 3 members for it ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Revolver Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 18:35:26

Diez was never shy to tell me that it was normal in EVO to drop inactive members at the end of set.

2 weights and 2 measures heh ? a bit of hypocrisy EVO.

Anoniem, why don't you just drop your members ? Nobody will be surprised. Even 5 years ago EVO leadership was doing this kind of practice. Don't lose your habits otherwise you could lose ANW.

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 18:41:56

just like last reset where you guys added 3 members for it ;)

1 country. Created by a new member. Not 3.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

diez Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 18:46:17

Rev: this set, what Nukevil said is entirely true.

We do detag inactives - but not with a week left in the set.

Revolver Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 18:56:40

diez: It was no attack against you or anything. I am just fed up with idiots like Anoniem and KJ that just need to spread the love on AT. They're a pity. Absolutely nothing against you or Nukey.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 18:57:05

actually evo have a policy of not detagging members with less than 7 or 8 days left in a reset, even if they are inactive.

so i don't think your scales of ignorance can be used here!! jajajaja

p.s.
only accounting for EE alliance server:

There have been 5 resets where LaF and Evo have netgained at the same time (i'm counting last set too, because that cannot even be classified as a "war"). Evo have won anw 5 resets out of 5.

so i'm sure king john's message was heart felt, as this reset solidsnake might actually get something to back up his previously wild claims.

Edited By: anoniem on Oct 4th 2011, 19:09:13
See Original Post
re(ally)tired

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 19:14:20

actually its not really matter if we lost to evo in anw .. honestly.. not trolling.
We will congratz, if evo win by detag or not detag in the last minutes.

the experience in this set, make us more confident,.. that after all, we can compete, without getting so many free and easy lands from landtrading.

BattleKJ Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:18:19

Yup, just kill and farm alliances instead, gg.

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 19:24:56

kill and farm alliances is more dangerous than landtrade. You can get your top players killed,.. you waste so many resources to break and kill target, u lost building from BR or AB'ed , etc

While landtrade is so much easier, and more safe.

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:27:35

edit: hmm double posts

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:28:08

actually evo have a policy of not detagging members with less than 7 or 8 days left in a reset, even if they are inactive.

so i don't think your scales of ignorance can be used here!! jajajaja

p.s.
only accounting for EE alliance server:

There have been 5 resets where LaF and Evo have netgained at the same time (i'm counting last set too, because that cannot even be classified as a "war"). Evo have won anw 5 resets out of 5.

Two resets ago you detagged (and farmed while their stock was on hand) 3 countries within the last week of the reset resulting in evo taking anw instead of laf who would have won without any detags.

Can anyone say hypocrite?

Seren Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:34:39

Y EVERYONE SO MAD?

Just chillax, wait for the end of set, and let whoever wins ANW win.

Not that big of a deal tbh.

diez Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:36:51

BattleKJ is in such a loving mood, I guess I should send him to relax the tension :p

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:39:38

Hey, SS, glad you reminded me.

Speaking of hypocrite, can anyone tell me how many FA packages #44 has received so far this set? I keep losing count.

locket Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:46:29

Originally posted by BattleKJ:
Yup, just kill and farm alliances instead, gg.

Some of us lost a lot of end net to that war thanks :)

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:47:52

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Speaking of hypocrite, can anyone tell me how many FA packages #44 has received so far this set? I keep losing count.

If your friends didnt love to hit him so much, he would get less...

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:48:10

Solidsnake, do you know the difference between present tense and past?
re(ally)tired

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:50:39

our friends? damn.. if i knew evo were DPs with dagga and told him what to do then i'd have told him to grab laf more, just so we could even things out from LT's untagged suicider countries.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA. /end sarcasm
re(ally)tired

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 19:51:35

yeah.. what is the difference ? my mother language is not english :P

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 19:53:17

lol.. this talk is going no where. its come back to LT again.. then... going back to couple sets before... then... back to present again .....

its not a trolling i guess.. but a time machine

Rockman Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:54:05

New method of suiciding, invented by LT. Suicide by retaliation!

SolidSnake Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 19:54:34

our friends? damn.. if i knew evo were DPs with dagga and told him what to do then i'd have told him to grab laf more, just so we could even things out from LT's untagged suicider countries.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA. moron.

Im pretty sure it was KJ that did the spy op for the grab... take from that what you will.

I'll give you an example of past tense. For the last 30 odd resets, you've sucked.
And i'll give you an example of present tense. This reset, you guys continue to suck.

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:00:26

Originally posted by Rockman:

rofl.

im talking about last set. where he was running untagged suiciders on evo. anything else?
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:01:30

i can remind you, as much as he sent out also.

#44 took a loan to rebuild, and repaid it. some other LaF country did the same (take a loan) and #44 repaid for him since he didn't have enough food at that time, and he paid #44 back afterwards.

didn't know why it is your business anyways nukevil. if you really care to know, there's nothing to hide

Edited By: hanlong on Oct 4th 2011, 20:06:18
See Original Post
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:01:41

you're pretty sure? considering battlekj's spal is 4. i doubt sol/dagga would ask him for a spy op.

kthxbai
re(ally)tired

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:03:44

you're pretty sure? considering battlekj's spal is 4. i doubt sol/dagga would ask him for a spy op.

kthxbai

yah his SPAL is pretty lousy,

that's why this happens:

4.9 days ago
LANDFARM 37 (#34) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 3308 enemy spies.

;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:05:27

and this thread was dumb in the first place, i don't know why we even bother answering from both sides.

it is an obvious attempt at KJ to collect troll charges ;)
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 20:06:35

Originally posted by Rockman:

rofl.

im talking about last set. where he was running untagged suiciders on evo. anything else?

Can i ask you a favor,.... where can i buy the time machine ?

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:07:07

4.9 days ago
LANDFARM 37 (#34) attempted to spy on your country! You killed 3308 enemy spies.

Look! He spied on my country too!

anoniem Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:10:51

yeh this thread is pointless, because the real questions such as "why is LT allowed to get away with running suiciders on evo" never get answered!
re(ally)tired

Revolver Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:13:05

a lot of questions about KJ are also to be answered :))

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:14:50

Personally, I enjoyed this little trollfest while it's lasted.

But really.

Whoever wins, wins. If LaF wins, I'm sure they did it perfectly fair and square (despite what my trolling suggests). If Evo wins, we'll just chuck this triple crown into our trophy room with all the other crowns. With just under 4 hours to go, it will be interesting.

Samx2

Oct 4th 2011, 20:15:19

oh well,... The questions such as "why Evo triple tap an untag that is capable to retal,.. then cry when the untag hit back" ... is also never get the answer.

locket Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:16:19

Perhaps there should be a designated thread for all laf/evo interactions in the future? :P

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:17:18

4.9 days ago

Look! He spied on my country too!

don't make yourself look dumb nukevil

http://tinyurl.com/3ps5ktp
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia

hanlong Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 20:18:25

Sep 29/11 10:52:42 PM $13,256,240 36,923 EVOlens Republic No
Sep 29/11 9:37:40 PM $13,257,554 36,923 EVOlens Republic No

any other questions?
Don Hanlong
Don of La Famiglia