Verified:

Dragon Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 21:35:43

Certainly not! One would N-E-V-E-R questtion the immutable words and opinions of the Mighty Rockman.

I just happen to believe that your only two friends are you left hand and your right hand. That's all. :)

Hugs and Kisses,

Your Biggest Fan

Chaoswind Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 22:32:36

Holy fluff 0_0
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jul 26th 2011, 23:34:36

If you guys keep overreacting to stupid things I might rename FFA to "alliance jr" for a round.

Tin Man

Jul 26th 2011, 23:44:06

Originally posted by Rockman:
When Tin Man said he had 1.4 billion bushels on a country, that was trash talking, but I also assumed that it was true.

too bad I blew it like a virgin =(

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 23:48:39

jesus - do we really need to listen to another 2 days of this before Aunt Flo leaves?

BTW Drag-on, for a guy you're "done with dialogue with", you sure keep reacting a lot.

Don't go away mad (we know you can't help that part, but we can hope), just go away.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 26th 2011, 23:54:05

Oh yeah, NOWy... Certainly you are the last word in respectability and reason on all the servers you post on. More like a pathetic Troll with a big spoon that can't resist licking it with the fluff he stirs.

And ya know, thats okay. SOMEONE has to keep the sewers clean and I respect you for your work.

There's about as much chance of ME going away as YOU going away and any time you wanna run your suck, I'll be here to show the server your ignorance and stupidity. "Suck me" is a term that comes to mind. If I was only bisexual, that is.

Sincerely,

Dragon. President Of The NOW3P Fan Club.

de1i Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 1:08:47

QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

Dragon Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 1:11:08

Originally posted by de1i:
QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

You are so eloquent! Can I have your autograph?

de1i Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 1:19:30

If I give it to you, do you promise to not think I am being pretentious and make a thread about it?

Popcom Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 1:20:49

comming from you thats rich lol
1A - BLOWS
FFA- NBK4Life

~If at first you don't succeed, you are clearly not Popcom~

Dragon Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 1:30:32

Do you even play FFA de1i or are you just Slag's teat sucking groupie?

de1i Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 1:40:14

Yes, last I checked I do play FFA. There is a little button next to my name you can click to verify or you can use the one below:

http://ffa.www.earthempires.com/serverprofile?id=839

How much time do you spend thinking up the retarded and abrasive bullfluff that comes out of your mouth, or does it is just flow from it naturally? That is a rhetorical question btw.

Dragon Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 1:56:22

It's natural deli. God given talent, if you will. I'm done though because I'm saying things to people who really dont even have dogs in the fight and that's MY bad.

Pain Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 2:16:50

dragon since you seem to think its not ok for people to post in a thread that is not directed at them, do me a favor and dont post in any thread that is not directed at you.

you have a hard time with critisizm, i understand this now.
Your mother is a nice woman

Dragon Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 2:23:14

I dont at all believe that's what I said Pain. I said that I was replying to people who had no vested interest in the thread and was engaging others than my intended target.

I even said that was my bad. But feel free to keep poking that stick in my ass. That's one of the privileges of free speech and expression.

Just remember that what goes around comes around and I certainly promise to return the favor. :)

Pain Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 2:34:20

thats fine.
Your mother is a nice woman

KyleCleric Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 2:39:32

Joeskin rules!!
This is our fluffing city. And no one is going to dictate our freedom. Stay strong.

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 2:44:03

aww...did someone run out of heavy flow tampons?

Of course I'm trolling you, you tool - that's all you're good for, and barely even that. Even your oblivious over-reactions to all the folks trolling you and commenting here are lame. If you were relevant in any way, shape, or form, you might even be worth a semi-thought out comment....although I usually reserve those for non server related boards just on principal.

Sorry this draws out such deep and pent up angst from you - I hope some day with a mixture of therapy, medication, penis enlargement, and the ass-whooping your mouth is sure to bring you that you can overcome your angry menstrual dwarf syndrome maladies.

Anyways, thanks for giving me some play time targets in the coming set. I was running low on people that I would really enjoy pissing off around here. I won't suck ya (cuz I hate the taste of menstrual blood), but I'll definitely give you and the rest of your unfortunately low NW clan a good fluffing just so you don't feel left out. I'll even take the time to give you a reach around just so you're not too put off by your first time. ;-)

*waits for Dragon to, yet again, take every word of this post seriously and over-react with a string of 8th grade insults*

QM Diver Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 8:11:08

Originally posted by Slagpit:
If you guys keep overreacting to stupid things I might rename FFA to "alliance jr" for a round.

Hey now! That's a bit below the belt, there Slag..

And pretty soon, my feelings might be hurt, that anyone would compare the "A" Server, to the 'F'ucking 'F'abulous "A" Server.
As I was tryin to tell that mealy mouthed Rockman.. Some things are like night and day..

*wonders if it's a full moon, everywhere, at the same time...*

Flabulous, ain't it? Just flabulous!!

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Dragon Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 12:57:13

Originally posted by NOW3P:
aww...did someone run out of heavy flow tampons?

Of course I'm trolling you, you tool - that's all you're good for, and barely even that. Even your oblivious over-reactions to all the folks trolling you and commenting here are lame. If you were relevant in any way, shape, or form, you might even be worth a semi-thought out comment....although I usually reserve those for non server related boards just on principal.

Sorry this draws out such deep and pent up angst from you - I hope some day with a mixture of therapy, medication, penis enlargement, and the ass-whooping your mouth is sure to bring you that you can overcome your angry menstrual dwarf syndrome maladies.

Anyways, thanks for giving me some play time targets in the coming set. I was running low on people that I would really enjoy pissing off around here. I won't suck ya (cuz I hate the taste of menstrual blood), but I'll definitely give you and the rest of your unfortunately low NW clan a good fluffing just so you don't feel left out. I'll even take the time to give you a reach around just so you're not too put off by your first time. ;-)

*waits for Dragon to, yet again, take every word of this post seriously and over-react with a string of 8th grade insults*

Might be waiting a while NOWY. You're towards the back of a pretty long line. :)

NOW3P Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 15:09:03

yeah - those medications take a long time to kick in usually.

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 15:33:27

FFA should be renamed

Free For All really makes no sense on this server
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Bigwiggle Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 22:03:44

QM I gotta let you know, your posts are typically awesome
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

Ozzite Game profile

Jul 27th 2011, 22:04:18

QM's posts give me a contact high :-P
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

GunGrave Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 5:22:11

Originally posted by ZDH:
So basically you want to loose every set?

It's another strategy Dragon. Makes the game more complex and uses more strategy.

Yes the old all explorer countries will be put to shame but change has come brother. Your just stuck in the past. Mehul doesn't run this anymore ;-)

lol... self farming requires strategy? i though it was just LGing back and forth to gain ghost acres? maybe i am wrong, but IMO that doesn't seem like a very complex strategy.

and yes Ozz and Bigwig, there be the reason QM is the prez.
Death smile upon all men,
all a man can do is smile back,
so come on... lets put a smile on that face. :D

Asst. Foreign Affairs
Natural Born Killers
email -
irc - irc.gamesurge.net #NBK

jagernacht Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 5:24:30

gungrave... kiros? are you seriously back?
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Khavic25 Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 5:57:34

Originally posted by enshula:
ironically nbk were the ones who farmed me the most when i was in ESD

lae hits were a bit more irritating though because they tried to midfeed me

That was not really all of NBK it was primarily me :) I was n00b then about LG'ing so if memory serves you actually ended up with the better end of most exchanges and still whined about it.
Damn missed it

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jul 28th 2011, 6:01:08

Originally posted by QM Diver:
And as you admitted to me, you were the only one with high networth countries in NBK.
=========================
LMAO...

What is the "NBK Syndrome"? That's new to me, also...

One day...you may find the quote button up in the right hand corner of the current post. I understand this place was not around in the 60's :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dizology Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 6:27:40

Hows this for quoting Gal,

Originally posted by Bigwiggle:
QM I gotta let you know, your posts are typically awesome

He can't be doing too bad :)

Dizology Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 6:35:44

Originally posted by jagernacht:

We have almost the same core members as back in 2004

de1i Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 7:48:25

Originally posted by galleri:
Originally posted by QM Diver:
And as you admitted to me, you were the only one with high networth countries in NBK.
=========================
LMAO...

What is the "NBK Syndrome"? That's new to me, also...

One day...you may find the quote button up in the right hand corner of the current post. I understand this place was not around in the 60's :P
lolling

jagernacht Game profile

Jul 28th 2011, 12:54:50

Originally posted by Dizology:
Originally posted by jagernacht:

We have almost the same core members as back in 2004

oh man, intense... i knew i had seen a lot of old faces... felt good watching em post... is popcom's cousin back? vorpax i believe... what about debreuk? someone drag that jewish log back online and it'll be like heaven i'm sure!
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

QM Diver Game profile

Oct 3rd 2011, 7:23:47

Ozzite and Big Wiggle, It's people like you who help make my ego bloom..
Thanks

BTW... If I don't wanna push the 'Quote button', I don't have to.. So... Neener neeener! ;o)

GunZ is Kiros?? Amazing... that.

Natural Born Killers
PreZ

Bigwiggle Game profile

Oct 3rd 2011, 18:01:18

I'm glad this was TTT'd. The title is awesome
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

NOW3P Game profile

Oct 4th 2011, 2:42:18

Drag-on....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 6th 2011, 12:18:33

I like this policy. It makes for more and better competition. I've always been a fan of a single landgrab being just that, a landgrab, not an act of war or aggression. Simply a single landgrab, because you can, works for me. I have never had a problem suffering a retal strike because of a landgrab, it's kinda expected, however, I don't agree with L:L retals, that's just a bunch of hooey, if you can't take your land back with the same number of strikes, then perhaps you had too much land to start with and the guy who took it deserved it more.

Good Luck with this policy.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!