Verified:

TNTroXxor Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 16:29:38

it has been said that - in summary - ffa netters can pawn 1a netters. maybe so, maybe not, but if you haven't had a chance to try netting on the 1a server you should. Crazy markets, lots of land, but no multy !! Use you only country as you see fit, grab yourself sexually whatever. give it a try for a set.

sof.earth2025.net
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Pain Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 16:44:28

FFA people know better then to join sof. well everyone except vern. that bastard
Your mother is a nice woman

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 17:01:25

1a netters>ffa netters.

Anyone who disagrees is really crazy. The BEST ffa netters generally cant compete with average 1a netters.

However 1a netters might not be willing to put the effort into 16 countries. That isnt skill, thats effort.
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2011, 17:08:06

Tried it,its LAME,if I'm gonna run ONE frkn country,ill go xpress,wait,I am!,lol,1 turn every 2 minutes is THE ONLY WAY I don't get bored with 1 country! Sorry,my attn span is that much,very easy to bore me :/
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Bigwiggle Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 17:10:20

there is no "maybe not", 1A netters fluffing suck

Edited By: Bigwiggle on Sep 29th 2011, 17:32:54
See Original Post
Wiggity

Pandora's Last Vikings | THE OMEGA

msn -

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 18:10:12

lol bigwig...

I have this idea that if some of the hardcore FFA players truly, truly tried to net a single country, and actively stressed about it like a 1Aer, they could compete on par with the best 1Aers... truly. the problem is we dont want to put that much effort into 1 country and they dont want to put that much effort into 16...

it's a shame... we never could share the same dreams :'(
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

Angryjesus Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 19:07:36

This lots of land you speak of comes from finding the rare untagged less than 10 hits in dr?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 19:14:16

sof and netting in same sentence?
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ZIP Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 19:27:24

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:
it has been said that - in summary - ffa netters can pawn 1a netters. maybe so, maybe not, but if you haven't had a chance to try netting on the 1a server you should. Crazy markets, lots of land, but no multy !! Use you only country as you see fit, grab yourself sexually whatever. give it a try for a set.

sof.earth2025.net

couldn't come up with this one on your own?

or is it so good you has to borrow it ?

you forgot the most important part :

http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...cation.php?clanID=Elysium
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Bigwiggle Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 19:31:48

I believe he is poking fun ZIP ;)

I posted a serious response at first then realized it was just copied off AT so I had to respond with typical 1A disdain and arrogance
Wiggity

msn -

Angryjesus Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 19:36:39

Originally posted by TNTroXxor:

sof.earth2025.net

I'm surprised someone in SOF can't spell 'multi' correctly :)

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 20:15:32

i agree that 1a'ers can outnet FFA'ers

FFA'ers depend on farming the fluff out of themselves
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 20:37:00

I can outnet a lot of 1aers. Not all, but quite a lot.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

locket Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 21:38:32

Originally posted by CX LaE:
I can outnet a lot of 1aers. Not all, but quite a lot.
I hope that lot isnt in sol/imag :P

Pain Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 23:44:41

Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:

no actually they cant. it has more to do with the people in 1a spending all thier time on 1 country vs someone who has to deal with 16, and they dont play them as tight as a 1a'er does.

so far ive only seen 1 1aer come here and do well and that is rockman, and thats only because he puts some effort into his countries.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 2:14:19

Originally posted by Pain:
Originally posted by cRaZyDaVe:

no actually they cant. it has more to do with the people in 1a spending all thier time on 1 country vs someone who has to deal with 16, and they dont play them as tight as a 1a'er does.

so far ive only seen 1 1aer come here and do well and that is rockman, and thats only because he puts some effort into his countries.

SLagpit did too when he was playing, but got killed for doing his job.

CX LaE Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 2:35:43

Anyone can outnet SoL and iMag LOL.
LaE | Monks | NA
Since 1999

Pain Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 2:37:07

yes slagpit is a very good player. the best part is he doesnt try to rub it in everyones face like the prick 1a people do.

its easy to say your better then someone at something when you wont compete with them.

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 2:43:33

Pain- most of the top alliance netters are fairlyanonymous to most people outside of there clan. Theres 10-20% you hear from,most you dont.

Drinks Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 2:45:21

I am better than Pain at everything!!! :P
Jokes <3 pain.
<Drinks> going to bed
<Drinks> pm me if I get hit
<-- Drinks is now known as DrinksInBed -->
<DrinksInBed> looks like I'm an alcoholic

TNTroXxor Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 3:46:22

:D
Originally posted by JJ23:
i havent been deleted since last set

Asing Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 3:51:52

Originally posted by CX LaE:
Anyone can outnet SoL and iMag LOL.

Im in SoL and I can outnet you :P
SoL
CC

Pain Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 5:09:37

its true drinks is better then me at everything thats not something other then netting! :P

highrock Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 6:20:53

Originally posted by KeTcHuP:
1a netters>ffa netters.

Anyone who disagrees is really crazy. The BEST ffa netters generally cant compete with average 1a netters.

However 1a netters might not be willing to put the effort into 16 countries. That isnt skill, thats effort.

I agree with this. I can probably outnet basically almost anybody here in alliance but I would never be able to outnet the self-farmers here in FFA nor do I have the patience to.
formerly Viola MD

Pain Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 6:29:21

so what youre saying is youre a better netter on the alliance server, but not actually a better netter.

server dynamics make a huge difference in how skilled you are. would you agree with that statement?

highrock Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 6:31:29

perhaps...if you consider self-farming to be a skill.
formerly Viola MD

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 30th 2011, 6:32:41

its funny how people who dont self farm like to claim there is no skill involved
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Pain Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 6:38:31

well in highrocks defense there is no skill in self farming in its basic form. however there IS alot of skill in doing it PROPERLY. at least thats what rockman told me. but it does make sense. its like any other startegy theres always a right and wrong way to do it, you need to know when to start grabbing, what the best method of trading between countries, when to build and when not, when to convert etc.... it not just as simple as grab youself build the acres then stock (atleast not to get the best finish possible)

highrock Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 6:38:34

i mean it does take "some" skill in that a n00b won't be able to do it well right off the bat. but once you learn it, it seems pretty straightforward and involves almost no risk (hence the no interaction part).
formerly Viola MD

Pain Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 6:42:12

it involves a ton of risk, actually. especially if you arent pacted to everyone on the server and dont use GS to put each country into DR to protect it.

we (focus) allow our members to self farm, however, we dont allow them to put themselves in DR. there is a substantial risk of being topfed, and i dont mean the typical 1a topfeed where the guy has 25% less land. i mean the kind where you already have way more land then everyone on the server who doesnt self farm so anytime you get grabbed you lose out.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 30th 2011, 6:42:33

isnt that the case with everything in life, once you learn how to do something it seems easy and straight forward??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

cRaZyDaVe Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 6:48:05

Originally posted by Warster:
isnt that the case with everything in life, once you learn how to do something it seems easy and straight forward??

you must not of heard about women

:P
Originally posted by Twain:
I love the idea of sending even 100 troops into an area so they can go assassinate citizens one at a time.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Sep 30th 2011, 6:50:21

women are a special case, no man can work them out lol
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 12:13:56

High Rock I was on the other side of the road a set ago, but now I agree pure land trading requires skills, and god forbid you get grabbed as you will be losing a ton of turns/cash worth of rebuilding.

If I had to compare

Land trader = steroid casher

You need to balance your defense, so you have enough to deter attacks, but not too much as to mess up your finish badly, and your stock is always on hand (your land), because by spending 2b rebuilding you are trading cash for land :)
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

Bigwiggle Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 13:24:04

Land trading is not simple by any means highrock. I agree it reduces retal/suicider risk, and land availability is a constant, but you can see a drastic gap between good land traders and average land traders. It's an art for sure. I net in FFA and 1A and both are equally challenging
Wiggity

msn -

Havoc Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 13:56:35

Come play again and give it a shot highrock:p
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

highrock Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 13:58:04

LOL i'll come play when i win #1 in alliance.
formerly Viola MD

Havoc Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 14:08:04

Can I FA you there?
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Pain Game profile

Sep 30th 2011, 17:37:34

Originally posted by highrock:
LOL i'll come play when i win #1 in alliance.

damn i really hoped you would actually come back and play here someday too.

:P

Dragon Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 2:11:25

Netting is netting. DOesn't matter what server. What DOES matter is who one chooses to net WITH in terms of 1a/Team/FFA...

I mean, I PLAYED in EVO on the alliance server. It was almost "shameful" at how little defense a player had to have and how narrow their techs had to be and how inflexible the particular strat was.

And you know, I'm not criticizing it. 1a is 1a and FFA is FFA. EVO had some kickass netters. Would they kick as much ass in FFA? Hard to tell because it depends on so many things. The dynamics and politics of the 2 servers are so different.

ZIP Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 13:14:54

so true - what works in 1a may not work as well here and vise versa.
fluff your 300 Spartans fool - i have 32 of the biggest fluffed mother fluffers made of titanium !!
A brigade from Blackstreetboyz (#91) has invaded your lands! Your defenses held against the invaders and forced them away! Your military lost:1 Troops

Havoc Game profile

Oct 1st 2011, 16:17:41

Bottomfeed/farm untags like most 'elite' 1aers do and you'll get yourself suicided here..
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Link Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 17:27:21

tomatoe, tomato
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

diez Game profile

Oct 8th 2011, 17:33:39

Top netters in alliance tend to put a lot more time into their countries, and they certainly can't put the same effort for each of the 16 countries in FFA.

To negate that statement, land is way easier in FFA through generating of ghost acres aka self farming.

Also as far as I see and know, I will boldly say elite 1A netters know way more tricks and in-depth game knowledge compared to the best of FFA netters. Cmiiw.