Verified:

bertz Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 3:24:18

Can someone just post the pact? lol

locket Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 3:25:54

Originally posted by bertz:
Originally posted by En4cer85:
btw i do think evo has a good shot at the triple crown, given that laf did a bit of warring this set and evo were killing us on avg land b4 then anyways. I don't think they even needed to drop the members that they have to win it.

a little bit of warring and a lot of farming? :D

barely anyone got any of that land -_- I got virtually nothing off them

diez Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 3:33:09

The pact specifies that alliances be responsible for 72h for detaggers.

whatever you say, a signed pact is a signed pact.

locket Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 3:34:32

Dieznub

diez Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 3:37:16

locketubs sucks

locket Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 3:38:08

nah at least I am finishing where I want ;) instead of behind the competition ^_^

weasel Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 3:42:35

definitely getting my bonus post on this ridiculous thread.

EVO TRIPLE CROWN FTW!!!

EVO Internal Affairs Department

Samx2

Sep 28th 2011, 5:02:24

beware for people that will detag (for whatever reason, and some has no plan for suicide).

someone will hit you right away after you detag , and hide behind the 72 hours rules :P

as far as i know, when people made 72 hours rules, it has a good intention. Suicide before 72 hours, is the tag's responsibility.
This is to prevent, a suicider hide inside a tag.

After see the detagger, everyone will have 72 hours to decide, if they will let the untag unharm, or kill him if they suspect the untag will suicide.

But if you provoked the untag first,.. then the untag will be on his own, because no one will help him.
If you know the untag can retal, but you tripple tap him, well.. honestly... you are dumb :P

sample for 72 hours rules abuse :

one player from clan A detag .... you tripple tap him right away for 300, 200, 100 acres (athough you saw he has retal ability)
He retal you twice for 1500 and 1200 acres (within 72 hours).

Then you will complain to his former tag, because he is over retal, and which is.. according to the pact between 2 clans, is land:land :P

as for LT's case ... honestly,... does LT suicide on Evo?

HeadHunter Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 11:22:43

bonus post
Error 354 - Signature too awesome

Chaoswind Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 11:41:14

Samx2 gets me

Is hard to cheer on evo for this one.

If any member of any clan goes and triple taps and untagged and that same untagged breaks his ass 3 times on 72 hours, then those are retals, regardless of land gained for either side, if you don't like it, kill it, a good bunch of people will look down on you, but you can still do it... Perhaps someone should learn that not all the opportunities must be taken, and that sometimes the risk is higher than the reward.

Pushing an untagged first and then calling your mom when the untagged rapes you back, is a fluff move.

If you had the balls to hit someone else, then you have the balls to suck the retals like a champion, that is why Land Grabs are what separate the noobs from the skilled.
Elysium Lord of fluff
PDM Lord of fluff
Flamey = Fatty
Crazymatt is Fatty 2

anoniem Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 12:32:01

what about when evo had a detagger some time ago and he decided to hit some laf countries? who had to pay reps? oh that's right it was evo, cos we assumed our 72 hr responsibility.

i guess the pact only works one way.

locket: if you couldn't care less, then why do you persist in posting on this thread? troll much?
re(ally)tired

Erian Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 12:43:43

anoniem: Did the LaF countries that were hit, hit the Evo detagger first? Ingame #?

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 28th 2011, 12:48:35

remember that time when I was Don of LaF and some idiot who was a new member (from SoF) hit Evo at the end of the round?

After working it through with qz, I organized what was at the time the largest FA effort since EE started to repay all of your JUMPING countries after we fought a war.

We payed back well over what was owed to build goodwill, another half billion to billion extra in cash reps (when bushels were already at the floor).

Start drawing down from that if you can't come to an agreement :)
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 13:31:54

Originally posted by Chaoswind:
...For real? You want to enforce 48 hours Retals on an untagged? An untagged that Evo went and hit first?...

Yeah, that's more or less what I said. But why listen to someone who is right, amirightbro?

Originally posted by anoniem:
what about when evo had a detagger some time ago and he decided to hit some laf countries? who had to pay reps? oh that's right it was evo, cos we assumed our 72 hr responsibility.

Totally different circumstances. In that case, a LaFfer hit the Evo country, and the Evo country "retalled" a totally different LaF country.

In this case, an Evo country triple-tapped a recently-detagged LaF country, then got retalled 4 times by the same country (for waaaaay more land then what was taken in the initial grabs). 2 retals were outside the "standard" 48-hr retal window. Normally, I would have no problem with jumping on the Evo "make laf pay" bandwagon, but the only problem I have is the fact that the Evo member initiated the conflict. Oh, and the whole 72-hr responsibility vs the 48-hr retal window--kinda confusing, due to the whole "untagged has its own retal policy". Not to mention the fact that I don't feel like losing the bet that I have with KJ on this issue.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Erian Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 13:48:50

Stop being reasonable NukEvil! It's not allowed on AT. I'm sure it's in the rules somewhere, otherwise Pang has to fix it...

NukEvil Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 14:41:05

It's not a bug; it's a feature.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Servant Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2011, 14:46:25

just have war allready:)

Let everyone else have a shot at TNW and Ave NW:)
Z is #1

locket Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 18:26:28

Originally posted by anoniem:

locket: if you couldn't care less, then why do you persist in posting on this thread? troll much?

Ahh but most of my posts have simply been intended for my own enjoyment and were not to troll anyone. Pointing out how grumpy you are and having you reply with something completely different and on this topic does not make that my fault or that I was trolling

anoniem Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 19:23:37

still trolling?
re(ally)tired

Makinso Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 19:49:21

hhmmmm.

How did I post this a few days ago.... forgetting about it coming back to a massive mud slinging contest ? :P LOL

Jiman Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 19:56:05

I sense some hostilities in this thread O_o

Marshal Game profile

Sep 28th 2011, 21:22:48

Originally posted by Jiman:
I sense some hostilities in this thread O_o

yea, war on next set.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

lenshark Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 0:03:35

fa on at is great.

so, laf guys here telling me that lT was on his own after an evo country tripple tapped. so that laf has no more responsibility over lt blah blah blah.

several sets ago, i detagged from evo mid-set. laf farmed me and got himself gs'd to avoid retals. so basically, evo has no more responsibility over my country, if we use ur reasoning.

so i went ahead double tapping two laf countries in response to the gs fluff.

laf cried about it and made evo pay reps, and evo did pay reps. because it was still evo's responsibility, i was still not out of the 72hrs period.

KingKaosKnows

Sep 29th 2011, 1:14:28

This is messed up.

Son Goku Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:27:51

Originally posted by lenshark:
so i went ahead double tapping two laf countries

Sounds like the EXACT situation we're talking about here.

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:32:13

so, according to Evo...

evo detagger double tapping two LaF countries == LaF detagger taking legitimate retals on an Evo country who knew the risk involved with hitting a person who has several million jets...

hmm...

they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

archaic Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:40:50

Even though I think its pretty much bullfluff - a pact is a pact, if you signed up for 72 hours of responsibility and yet only honor 48 hour retal windows . . . that is a policy failure. Edit > find > [72 hours] replace w/ [48 hours]

proofread baby, proofread
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

lenshark Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 2:45:58

those double taps i did were legit. so as lt's retals w/in 48hrs. lt's hits after that however are not considered "retals" per our pact with laf.

goku, yeah. almost identical. difference is evo coordinated(well) with laf to solve the problem because of good will trying to build good relations with laf. now the situation is reversed and we don't get the same response from laf.

Samx2

Sep 29th 2011, 2:56:35

instead of troll-ing , i prefer orc-ing

tryout Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 7:17:39

Laf want ANW crown so bad..........they've starting deleting/detagging underperforming countries!

Marco Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 7:36:00

It doesn't matter to some Fas what a pact says, it only matters when it is in there best interest.

I personally like when aFas rework a pact, everyone is happy, including the hfa when he comes back from vacation and says "Signed :), Hfa"

Then 2 weeks later doesn't like something so then he says " Well I wasn't there, there was nothing wrong with it, afas are not hfas, I won't honor this pact"

Quite a show of character.

On a side note, I'm great with contracted loop holes, if anyone would like I could do some freelance pact writing.

anoniem Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 8:06:03

whatever you say France (#658).
re(ally)tired

Marco Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 8:41:00

Also france # 80 and france # 81

bertz Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 11:57:57

Originally posted by jagernacht:
so, according to Evo...

evo detagger double tapping two LaF countries == LaF detagger taking legitimate retals on an Evo country who knew the risk involved with hitting a person who has several million jets...

hmm...

legitimate to whose perspective? to the LaF untagged?

but to the case with Evo untagged, what if it was just legimate for him to hit other Laf countries because they had DRd the responsible hitter anyway. you guys even said that the previous tag's rule don't apply to the untagged. just so many BS talks. lol

ebola Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 12:09:40

"you guys"? Jagernacht isn't affilliated with LaF at all.

jagernacht Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 13:33:20

lol... like ebola said, i'm not even with LaF... nor am I a fan... i'm trying to provide an outsiders perspective. i actually like evo a whole lot, considering i remember pretty good times killing alongside them...

but that doesn't change the thoughts and actions being tossed around as fact... everyone knows grabbing untags/detaggers comes with a certain risk, why is it a surprise that a detagger will retal for itself? even with certain pact conditions, doesn't it stand to argue that Evo shouldn't have hit the country if it's going to ask that LaF honor some sort of rights over the countries aggressive (albeit NOT suicidal...) tendencies? Evo claims it wanted to foster good relations with LaF then it posts in this AT thread, requests that actions be taken within it, and attempts to make nonequivalent actions seem equal. just doesn't jive and we all know it.
they call meh juggsy!!!
AIM: juggernautnbk
MSN:
E-Mail:
http://www.LegendsAtEarth.com

downsay2

Sep 29th 2011, 14:02:32

lol... like ebola said, i'm not even with LaF... nor am I a fan... i'm trying to provide an outsiders perspective. i actually like evo a whole lot, considering i remember pretty good times killing alongside them...

but that doesn't change the thoughts and actions being tossed around as fact... everyone knows grabbing untags/detaggers comes with a certain risk, why is it a surprise that a detagger will retal for itself? even with certain pact conditions, doesn't it stand to argue that Evo shouldn't have hit the country if it's going to ask that LaF honor some sort of rights over the countries aggressive (albeit NOT suicidal...) tendencies? Evo claims it wanted to foster good relations with LaF then it posts in this AT thread, requests that actions be taken within it, and attempts to make nonequivalent actions seem equal. just doesn't jive and we all know it.

+1

euglaf Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 14:44:13

LaF people stop posting. This is something that has and will be handled privately.

Thanks

Rockman Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 15:37:39

Eug wants to do something in private with Evo? Please tell me that no one is getting pregnant from this....

diez Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 16:04:44

KJ likes private stuffs

echlori Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 16:15:47

Originally posted by tryout:
Laf want ANW crown so bad..........they've starting deleting/detagging underperforming countries!

You've noticed as well!

Son Goku Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 16:54:41

Since Sept 18th:

EVO detagged 4
LaF detagged 5

I'd imagine they were inactives/people who can't finish the set on both sides.

MrX Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 17:55:26

are the "what if?" thingy valid for claim?
btw, are people talking about facts? or assumptions?

just tried to make a point in my bunos post.. :)
have a nice day all...

________
Join LaF { http://www.boxcarhosting.com/...pplication.php?clanID=LaF }
-+=[ Semper Paratus et Fidelis ] http://www.lafamiglia.org {iCQ: 168700501}

anoniem Game profile

Sep 29th 2011, 18:27:43

Originally posted by downsay2:

+1

I don't remember stating that Evo WANTED to foster good relations with LaF, as it was the other way round, or at least it was claimed to be so by hanlong.

It was not Evo that dropped the FDP a couple of years ago and then FSed the other, for no apparent reason, so why should Evo want/need to go out of its way to foster good relations with an alliance that was and appears to show no signs of being the agressor and/or manipulator.

I would not have needed to post anything in this thread, if people like solidsnake could keep off threads pertaining to evo.

also i believe i said the instance when evo paids reps was SIMILAR, NOT the same.

as bertz said: laf put the country that had grabbed the untagged evoer into DR, so that changed everything and obviously pissed off the detagger. but like i said evo still paid reps.

lord tard will be allowed to play in laf for as long as he wants, even though they know he ran suiciders on evo last set and then decided to do this BS now.

kudos.
re(ally)tired