Verified:

Detoxxx Game profile

Sep 22nd 2011, 10:04:09

Originally posted by aponic:
Detoxx: SOF didn't FS NA during the reunion set, it did it the following set. I didn't bother to read what you typed after that, because people fluffing about what others say while not taking the time to know the situation are hypocritical. Flamey has portrayed the truth of everything I heard him say leading up to the reset where SOF hit NA (2 sets ago?). I think llaar would agree that I have been straight forward in all matters involving these conflicts, although I retired just as the set mentioned was starting and never made a country.

If I said something for you to interpret that we were FSd during the Reunion set, I'm sorry. To clarify: We wer FSd the set after. About everything else...I dunno what to say...My point was that this game has declined since the pacts were starting to be broken and when it was characterized as a "war game" which is not. Someone said that the only way this game does a ranking is through networth classification. This is done through netting. So it's a "strategy game" in which wars should happen only in the most exceptional situations and with even odds on both sides. Not like this :)

PS: I don't hate SoF either, because it would mean all Americans, or all Europeans because of their leaders :P

Edited By: Detoxxx on Sep 22nd 2011, 10:19:00
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit

Detox[HoW]

NA Senate