Verified:

NOW3P Game profile

Sep 17th 2011, 4:26:17

1) By that logic, SOF was netting this set and last set as well? EVERYONE nets right up until they go to war - if you netgained for 20 minutes into the set, you'd have a successful netgaining set up until you went to war. I do find it kinda interesting that now all of a sudden SOF is acknowledging that NA was in fact netting last set though....

I don't know anything about plans for disbanding NA...not sure where that info came from.

2-3) Sooooo.....you wanted to deter NA from hitting SOF in future sets by hitting NA in the middle of an obvious netting set (your words) instead of just attempting to pact them out for a few sets first...which you actually ended up trying to do AFTER you went and burned the FA bridge?

I dunno who's leading the FA efforts over in SOF these days....but might I suggest slapping them upside the head a few times for not having a clue how foreign relations work? It seems the plan of deterring NA from joining a coalition against you by picking a fight with them instead of trying diplomacy first had the opposite effect you guys were hoping for (imagine that!), because so far as I can tell NA membership is now more likely than 2 sets prior to want to help out just about anyone who wants to beat the snot outta SOF. Honestly, I'm not sure how anyone in their right mind could possibly expect any different result....

4) Did you really expect to jump NA in a netting set (again, your own words) with no provocation, and not have folks want to come back for a fight? I mean...are your FA's/leaders really that dumb/delusional? If NA jumped SOF while they were in the middle of a war (I'd say netting set, but I know SOF doesn't net), are you honestly telling me SOF wouldn't want to come back for revenge the following set, or at least as soon as they were able to do so?

Again - logical conclusion = Either SOF has the FA competency of a 5 year old, or SOF saw an easy excuse to kill NA and jumped on it. If SOF didn't want war with NA, you would have come to NA with an offer for a multi-set pact BEFORE you hit them. Why you guys are so hesitant to just come out and say that, I have no idea. It's not like it's some terrible thing or anything. I for one would have a hell of a lot more respect for that than the continuous lame ass excuses that seem to change as often as the pass key on a Vegas vault.

BTW - I may play in NA, but I would call bullfluff on this whole regardless of where I played. The stories just don't add up, and the excuses have too many holes in them.

Edited By: NOW3P on Sep 17th 2011, 4:31:24
Back To Thread
See Original Post
See Subsequent Edit